Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2007 #11

OMG Kel, congrats!!!!!!!!

WOOHOOOO!!!!!

wow.

Um I mean .... wow.

I can't wait to feel another bubba inside me - I finally know what you mean there Kris, I'm jealous of you Kel!

Yep, that's how I felt too...it was like this in my head

"OMG...I'm pg.....oh wow...another baby...pg, uh...well....wow...hmmm Lil will be 18mths old....OMG!!!! 2 UNDER 2...OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG (small panick attack)...WOW I'm pg...hehe...pg?...what will I tell mum??

Oh CONGRATULATIONS.....I have goose bumps for you. How exciting, yay yay ya...am screaming inside...better not scream out loud. Thats so great. Hope I will be there with you real soon.
    AF is here, DF and I had a big d and m about ttc. He was a little hesitant coz hes putting an apprentice on in Jan, but he also wants a smaller age gap...so after AF goes..its practice, practice and more practice...oh I love practice....
    WOW you're pregnant...thats so good
    I'm so excited.
    Olivias eye cleared up fast and today she has worked out how to sit up from being on her tummy. It made me so proud. Shes so cute...especially with her first tooth She wont be trying to stand on her own for a while yet...her legs are still not too strong after the harness, gosh its good to be out of that....AND YOU"RE PREGNANT>....
    Tomorrow we have Mothers Group x-mas party, yay.
    And then loads of Chrissy events.
    Better stop yabbering
    m

Hehehehe, you girls!!.....you've captured how I felt so well. I still can't quite believe it either.

Hi girls,

I haven't got time to even read everybody's posts. We've had a bad two weeks - one of Ben's top front teeth took two weeks to cut and it was pretty bad. He's gone back to waking at 4am, although this morning it was 6:30. Anyway, that's why I've been MIA - well that and going out every day for various Christmassy things!

I'm hoping to log on soon and really catch up. I hope you're all well and looking forward to Chrissy as much as we are

OMG, I just saw Kel's post! Congrats!!!!

Oh my God! Kel Congratulations!!!
    Thats so exciting! And really scary for the rest of us that are just handling one!
    Cant wait to go thru it all again with you!
    xxx

Morning all!

well Pip has started commando-crawling if there's something he really, really wants. His dad's been off sick for 2 days (back to work today thank goodness) and as a result Pip has fallen off his knee, hit his head on coffee tables and has a totally mucked-up routine.

*sighs*
    Kel - how's the hard poos going?

Disgirl - hope all sorts itself out soon!
    Jen - how are you coping hun?
    Mel - wow on the sitting! We still aren't sitting at all.

Pip's snuffle is still there, and today's he appears to have a cough and phlegm as well ARghhh.

Hi All,
    Poor pip...hope he didnt get too hurt. Wow on the crawling...and the fun begins.
    We have hard poos here too, so I will pop in a prune with dinner..usually gets her going...then I eat the rest of the packet and am in pain for a few days!!!Cant stop on just one prune!
    Hey Jen and Disgirl, hope you are well. And hows the pregnancy going Kel???? Still so excited...it was the first thing I told Adam the other night
    Not long til chrissy now..... have to watch my meals though. I have officially lost 7kgs....3 to go!!!!
    Better run, chat sson
    Melissa

Hi all,

I hope everyone is well!

We are, mostly. Lily has figured out how to move her hands to crawl more now and is getting into the chrissy pressies....ahhh what a fiasco she gonna create! She's also got another toothy peg, the bottom pointy one one the left. I think the other ones are still con=ming though cause she's still chewing her fingers like there's notomorrow and drool, OMG she could fill a pool! She's grizzling alot at night too, and has ma up every 3 hours or so for a cuddle and a sook. She hasn't had a night bottle for about two weeks now though so I hope she's over that and once the teething settles she will sleep the night through....hmmm probably wishful thinking!

Kaz, I know what you mean about feeling bubba inside again, I can't wait for the kicks again...though speak to me in about 8 months, then I'll be whinging to get it OUT! LOL, I feel like I was just pg, oh hold on...I WAS!
    Lily is pooing better. No more pebbles for the past few days. I put a bottle of water in her cot last night and she drank it all. I only put in a little water though cause she's not having much milk at the moment and I don't want her to replace her morning bottle with water, IYKWIM. It's the only bottle she scoffs down.
    Sorry to hear Pip is isck, I hope he's ok now, poor little man. Hope his head is ok too.

Melissa, hehe, thanks for the excitement!! I am getting used to the idea. It was a shock cause I really didn't expect it, I thought it was just stress related why af was so late. Ah well, I am getting excited again and all I saw in the shops today were pg women and tiny bubs I'm feeling ok, very tired, slight nausia, heartburn already (I'm sure I didn't have it so early with Lil's pg), horrible skin- pimples all over my face and bumpy skin else where- yuck! ummm....lack of appetite, back ache already, but that's about it so far.
    Congratulations on your weight loss, you have done so well! I hope you don't trip up too much over the chrissy period. But you still need to have some treats too

Ok gonna go and have a nanna nap with Lil...

HI Guys,
    We are having a lazy Saturday arvo... I went and had a spray tan this morning to look nice (?) for Xmas - I think it all melted off with the rain and the sweat as its so humid here today. DH took Beau to the shops after dropping me as he wanted to get B a pressie that he chose, he got a walker which is cool.
    kaz- we are good, Beau is pulling himslef up on everything and consequently getting stuck and falling! Sounds like Pip in the wars! Its hard when DH is home and it throws everything off! But I am ok at the moment x
    Mel - thats awsesome at your weight! I was so horrified to take off my bra at the tanning place this morning in front of this young fit girl, my stretched belly and deflated boobs...are anyone elses waaayyyy smaller and horrible now?
    Kel - gee you have a whack of preggers symptoms already! Thats cool - at least you know what lays ahead this time. any birth plans that will differ from Lil?
    Have a great Sunday everybody, hope all your shopping is done - I have a pile of wrapping ahead
    x

Jen - I wish mine were smaller But they aren't.

Kel - mmm, m/s. Yay. Not.

Mel - *uhgs* on the prunes, I just can't eat them. which is prolly why I don't give them to Pip

I've wrapped what I have, just have to get 2 more pressies (and a half) - one for DF, half for Mum and one for the nieces. Pip will be sooo spoilt, I just had to buy him a duck (as in a Cricket Australia Duck) that has a little bat and quacks a lot.) today. I love it!

byes all!

Hi All,
    Well Olivia still has hard poos and shes grunting at times with nothing happening. Tonight it was pebbles again and this morning was a big hard poo....incidently I acidently got my thumb in it...yuck!...Prunes havent done the job, I have given her more water.....its been about 4 days now. So any advice?????? If it doesnt get better soon, i might have to go and get coloxyl drops...but dont really want to do that. Will prune her up again in the morning...she does like them, yum yum!
    Hope everyones ok....had a big xmas do today...full as a goog. Another tomorrow:0
    Take Care
    Love Melissa

Hi Melissa,

For Olivias poos, do you give her lots of water? I give Lil a bottle of water- 250ml to drink while she's rolling about on the floor. She loves it, she drinks most of it but ofter takes a mouthful a spits it out, my charming little lady...! So I have little trails of water everywhere where she's rolled but she does drink most of it. Kaz also suggested to put a bottle into her cot. I have done it a few nights a sometimes she has it sometimes not, but I only put about 50ml or so in it aver night so she drinks her milk in the morning. I also give her some pear for breaky which usually loosens up her poos. I grate half a pear on the small sized grater and give it to her uncooked. She loves it! Supposedly brown sugar in some water helps though I have never tried it before.
    HTH

Hey Mel,
    Sugar works and also you can try diluted orange juice. Are you giving her banana or avacado? They clog them up - I gave Beau some of that fruit gel yesterday and his poo was fluid, so you could try that too!
    x

Grrr, lost my reply.

Brown sugar in warm water worked for Pip in about 30mins. The next night I put less brown sugar in his formula and that helped things out. After that I've been putting his magic cup in his bed and he will self-regulate the water and that really seems to help.

Mum & Dad are down, went shopping at Eastland with them & Pip. somehow we got a parking spot undercover (there's only a tiny bit our vehicle will fit under) and then Pip was very well behaved. Now he's well-rested and wants to play, I want to sleep. Doh.

Merry christmas all, and remember to enjoy this first christmas with our bundles and the traditions we're starting.

Goodmorning Ladies!

Just thought I'd let you know that I am going away for a couple of days so will be offline.

I wish you and your bubbas a wonderful first christmas! Be careful on the roads, and ENJOY!!

Happy Christmas Eve!
    Just made some yummo cherry tarts and Dh just got back from the fish markets now has gone off too work.
    Beau still has a really snotty nose and screams the house down when I want to wipe it! He looks like one of those snotty kids you see....now I know why they are like that!
    Have a nice time away Kel
    And merry christmas Kaz too and every one of us - it has been a pretty major year for all of us and we have handled it brilliantly I think!
    xxx

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast