Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 1st ~ 15th 2008 #8

Pixie chick - awww come on, you know you want to be belly buddies with me again

Actually I'm avoiding my belly buddies (the thread that I'm supposed to be in) cos its still a secret when I'm due.. bwahahahahahahaha

This pregnancy is going to be different (already is, cos I keep forgetting I'm UTD!! haha!!)

Thinking of moving to Tassie. Random thought for the day!

So yay for getting better MT!!!!

Hello to everyone else!! Nothing happening here..

Quote Originally Posted by Arimeh View Post
    Thinking of moving to Tassie. Random thought for the day!

Pixie - your news is exciting!!! My poor brood will NEVER get cousins! (besides the cousins that are my cousins and their kids!) DP is an only child, and my brother .... well, lets just say he has girl friends as opposed to girlfriends ....

Veygas also has had really bad nappy rash ... from experience, all of mine have had it when teething, but I do worry about him a little cause of the eczema ... he has also started waking up between 10-11pm for a feed and then 5-6am, so not sleeping as long as he used to ... his day sleeps are shorter too (when he actually goes down for them!) I tried making it one sleep closer to the middle of the day, but the poor mite just wasn't coping, so he is still having a morning and an afternoon sleep. I also tried putting him to bed for the night later but he was struggling with that too!

He finally hit the 8kg mark!! 8.2kg to be exact (but that WAS after breakfast and a b/f!! )

MT - bummer about DH getting sick too! Glad you're all on the mend!

Vic - hope you guys are all getting better too!

Pix - suspect away! You know I'd be stoked if I was UTD!!

Hi to everyone else! mwah xxx

Hey all

Mel - congrats on #3 - geez you work fast girl hehe

MT - sorry to hear J isnt very well, hope it clears up real quick for you too

Pix - congrats to your brother and family re: their new baby girl!

MM - yay for V hitting the 8kg mark!

Well I was hoping to get on here yesterday to post Happy 7 Months to Allegra and Kye but I got busy

He had a fairly quiet one hehe although we did head to the local shopping centre and I managed to pick up some winter clothes for him real cheap! gotta love the conversion rate of NZ to AU $$

Last night here tonight with my brother, we're having chinese, yum! looking forward to it! Heading to Hamilton tomorrow afternoon to spend a few days with my Nana.
    Flying home Sunday - we're back in brisbane about 4:00pm

Anyways will leave it here, my nieces are just about due home from school. Kye has been asleep for about an hour, good timing really as the girls dont seem to know how to be quiet when he is asleep

Hope everyone is well!

Wow, well what a read!!! lol!!

Congrats mel!! Should have guessed that was the case!!

But i am still confused.. lol was MM big secret really a sewing machine???? (Not that thats not exciting, but was really expecting another preg announcement there!!) And does Beema have a secret too???!! Pixie, loved your news!! Congrats on a cousin for Beth!! Hope all is well with your FIL...

No big news here (i wish) went to lismore for a visit with my mum, Shane was great on the plane too- loved the take off and on the way there he slept the whole way and on the way home he played a bit and slept abit. All in all great holiday- very busy but i caught up with alot of family and friends so it was really good. on the way home i stimulated Kmart with my bonus!! Got shane a high chair and a wiggles play pen thing!! He loves it!! And i like it coz its big enough for me to get in too and play with him in there!!

He is sooooo close to crawling now too, he can move, but doesn thave the full crawl thing going on yet- but if you put a toy a few metres from him, he has no problems getting to it!! (hence the play pen!!! havent child proofed the house 100% yet!!)

Big Hello to everyone!! Just a quickie coz shane is awake and wanting to play!!
    xoxo SB

Mel - a secret from them or a secret from us? LOL What's with the Tassie thing? Another member was thinking the same thing... is it too hot up there for you today?
    Good to hear you're on the mend MT - hope DH gets better soon too
    SB & Sasha YAY for the great holiday
    HAPPY SEVEN MONTHS ALLEGRA & KYE
    Mountain Mummy go on you know you want to be Belly Buddies with Mel!
    hmmm had my meeting with my boss today re: coming back to work. Might as well not have bothered really, they're fine for me to come back part time, which I already knew, IF they have work for me, and they are not sure they will so they will let me know. So I am none the wiser. O well it was good to see my work friends again.
    Just waiting to find out what my bro is going to call their baby girl! I'm excited for them!
    to all

Evening!!

I am completely exhausted tonight, at least I am starting to feel rehydrated this afternoon, I have been drinking litres of water today and it is finally making a differnce, but my supply has dropped a bit So I have put my Motilium back up to three for a week or so to give it another boost

We are all back to being healthy now, finally!!! Sooo don't want to go there again... ever!!! thankyou for all of your getwells!!

Was up late working on a specification for work (1am), then N woke at 2 am quite upset and it took me quite a while to settle her, then she decided that 6 am was the time to start yelling (not crying or upset) just demanding attention *SIGH*

Got into the office at 8am with N is tow, went flat out until 1:30pm then flew into prem playgroup, was 45 min late due to a work meeting going way over grrr... was nice to catch up with everyone again. The N fell asleep int he car home and I successfully transferred her to the cot and did two loads of washing, emptied/reloaded dishwasher, did a heap of filing, did a huge search for some $50 giftcards I had bought for presents and lost and tickets toa Fringe show we are going to on Sunday, luckily I finally found it all!!!!

Happy 7 months Kye and Allegra

Soo MM what is stopping u

Pixie... aurghhh what a frustrating meeting!! At least you got to have a bit of a catchup!!! Awesome news!!! I posted in there yesterday!!

glad you are having a great time Sasha!!! Woo Hoo on the bargains too!!

on the spending the $$ SB I am sure shane will love all the new shiny pretty things to play with/look at!

Mel.... are you going to wait until you go into labour to tell us when you are due

Hope you get to have a holiday Squidipa!!!

*WAVES* to everyone else, I am off to do some work... again before N's late feed!

xxoo

Quote Originally Posted by *Beema* View Post

Soo MM what is stopping u
    DP

Hmm u might need to buy a !
    Quote Originally Posted by mountain mummy View Post
    DP

pmsl Vic!! Sooooooooo about this TESTING ........ Are you going to enlighten us???

Oops! We got lost on the second page!!

We're off to the beach today for a wedding and staying overnight. Jett still has lots of sloppy poo nappies so this could be interesting!

Ok, I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends.... and until tomorrow!

Ciao baby!

ooooh this is not like us!! we are usually such a chatty bunch!!

MT - have fun!! Hope Jetts bottom behaves!! lol!

Quick update from me .... My brother's little girl is named Kaya
    It's kind of not what I was expecting but then not sure what I was expecting!
    Really unbelievably awful night here last night, Bear and I both still feeling rather ropey!
    Sorry for no personals but gotta run and give DD some dinner....
    Laters people!

pix! must be the sydney weather or something!! We had a shocker too!

MM maybe it was the humidity - the Bear and I didn't sleep well either.... I posted this on another thread:
    Last night I went to bed early cause I was running a fever and feeling rotten. Beth went to bed at 8.30, great.
    Then she was up at 11. Feed and back to bed.
    woke at 12. Grizzled, cried. I waited and she fell back to sleep.
    woke at 1. I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep so fed her back to sleep. She woke up TEN MINUTES LATER. Grizzled, cried. I listened to that for half an hour.
    At 2, the Bear who couldn't sleep either, volunteered to take her for a drive to put her to sleep. Well, for 2 blissful hours I got some sleep.
    At 4, I heard them come back in. SHE WAS STILL AWAKE!!!!!
    I fed her back to sleep. She woke at 6.20. another feed and back to sleep until 8.20.
    Woke up happy as larry and ready to start the day. Unlike the rest of us!
    The drunks must have thought it was pretty funny when the Bear stopped at Harry's Cafe De Wheels with her on his shoulders! I have dosed her up on bonjela and panadol tonight so fingers crossed it is a better one!

Ooh Pixie, Cute name! Sorry to hear about the rough night. It really does sound like the week before Jett's first tooth broke through. I really hope it is something as simple as teeth and she isn't coming down with anything. I really hope you aren't coming down with anything either for that matter! It must have been quite a sight seeing a bloke turn up with a baby at a cafe at that time of the night!!

Jett's poo just doesn't seem to be improving. Not sure what to do. He's still happy in himself but I just don't know when this is going to improve. I am getting very tired of changing pooey nappies though!! Much worse than runny newborn bf poo!

Wedding was fun, weather was fantastic. We really enjoyed ourselves and think we will visit that place again sometime!

Ok, I'm off, unpacking to do and washing to sort!

Hello everyone!

Popping in quickly to say We're home!

Had a great flight home yesterday afternoon, Kye once again was fine on the plance

Alot of things to do today so gotta run.... bbl to catch up on all the goss

Welcome Home Sasha and Kye! Glad to hear everything went well!

Aw Pix, hope you had a better night last night Must have been a sight seeing the Bear rock up at Harry's with Miss B!!! I was telling DP about it and he said it would have been a fair hike! Miss B must have been in party animal mode that night!

MT - hope Jett starts to improve for you I really can't think of anything to suggest to try and clear it up, except maybe a bowl of iron enriched rice cereal (such as Bellamy's) made up with cooled boiled water and a bit of fruit or veg puree mixed in, once a day for a couple of days?? Seems to thicken up Veyg's poos when he's not 100% ... other than that, perhaps see a dr or ECHN if you get really concerned?

Sash - welcome back!! Hope your holiday was fun and relaxing!!

everyone else!!

mwah! xxx

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast