Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 1st ~ 15th 2008 #8

...where jumping on the bed is mandatory!

mm....glad your kitty cat has returned home, i was thinking about when my cat did that, she came back pregnant!! hussy!! lol
    hope all are well.

Quote Originally Posted by beckoes View Post
    mm....glad your kitty cat has returned home, i was thinking about when my cat did that, she came back pregnant!! hussy!! lol
    hope all are well.
    It'd be a freakin miracle if my cat got pregnant - she was desexed at 8 weeks old!

SB - she better not stray again!!! We are keeping her inside til she fattens up a bit - at the moment it feels like she is gonna break whenever we pick her up And the teeth shouldn't go back into the gums once they have broken through - you should be able to feel them if you put your finger in his mouth and gently rub the bottom gum - they will be sharp.

KG - the red cheeks and crankiness def sound like teething symptoms!

As for Vey, he has THREE huge bumps on his top gum, so looks as though he'll have three more teeth pretty soon! Plus he has been quite cranky at times, screaming for no apparent reason and his cheeks are bright bright red!! Poor little things go through so much pain!

Anyway, to all, hope everyone has had a good weekend!!

mwah! xxx

MM.. Yep thats what they feel like!!! I think after more inspections and getting him to say AHHHHHH (his favourite word ) that both the bottom ones are there!! WE HAVE TEETH!!!! Wow- so much has happened this last month!! Crawling, climbing, falling and teeth!!! Its the begining of the end of baby-dom and start of him being a moving mobile real little person!!!!

Just another quickie

Busy packing at the moment - woo hoo... still not certain if the hosue will be ready for us to move at Easter, I desparately hopeso, we need the Keys tuesday Night/Wed morning as we have the carpets lined up ready to go and deliveries on the Thursday. Organised a truck from work, and a Hilux with trailer, got MIL here next week to help pack and chuck out Then my parents are sown from the Sun-Wed to help unpack!! But if it isn't ready it is really going to suck as we will have to move on a two day weekend and we won't have half the help....

I updated N's Blog on Friday, there are some fab photos of Jett and Nakita, I also redesigned it, my HTML and creative skills are improving, have a few more piccies to go up from the last few days... a little Tigger!!! He he. But will let you know when!!

WOW!!! For all the teeth, crawling, cruising... feeling a little behind here just learning to sit properly unaided, still only rolling from tummy to back (I don't think she will ever roll the other way ), chatting lots, and occassionaly waving

Congrats to all soooo excited for you all!! And tomorrow my baby girls is a whopping 9 MONTHS OLD!!

Hope to get so more personals soon xxoo

Morning all,

Time to catch up.

SB - woohoo for Shane's teeth!

Rach - yay for Eli crawling! I dont think Kye is too far off crawling, he has started when he is on his tummy to push himself up real high and sit back on his heels. I can see he is getting frustrated, he just wants to go but time will tell I guess.

Vic - I hope you do get to move in when you're planning too - packing is such a $hit job. mind you unpacking is just as bad

MT - how is Jett going? Is he getting better?

Well my news is - well no news really haha Kye is now clapping his hands, thats about as exciting as it gets here LOL No sign of any teeth here yet but I guess in a way thats a good thing, meaning the longer theyre down the more calcium theyre getting to make them healthy and strong hehe My niece got her teeth early and now has the problem with not having enough enamel on them so I'm hoping when they do come through that theyre all good.

Anyways must go back to bed for a while - Kye stirred before and I thought that it was going to be the start of my day but nup he went back to sleep, YAY!

Catcha's later

Vic, good luck with the move. Easter seems a perfect time to move in my opinion. My sister bought a house and was going to move in then but it all fell through unfortunately (she's happy in the end though cos there were issues with the house). I didn't think E was going to roll from back to tummy ever and he only just started two weeks ago, then onto crawling very very quickly after.

Sasha - cute at Kye clapping! E sorta claps sometimes but it's a but unco lol.

The weirdest thing I'm not used to yet with all this crawling: looking back and seeing E in a totally different location in the room... still surprises me!!

Vic- Vey still isn't sitting ... he shows no interest whatsoever in it! He even cracks it now in the swing, the high chair, the walker .... but he is happy to lie on his side on the floor, propped up on one elbow ... go figure! And HAPPY 9 MONTHS MISS N!!!! isn't time flying??

Sash - Khaem got his two bottom teeth around 6-7 months and he has that enamel deficiency too. He's the only one who has had a dummy though, so I wonder ... We have resigned ourselves to the fact that all of our kids are gonna need braces though! As much as they care for their teeth, they're pretty crooked ... moreso in our 8 year old as most of his baby teeth have fallen out ....

HAPPY 9 MONTHS MISS N!!!!!

Happy packing Vic hope you can move when you want to!
    MM good to hear your cat is back safe and sound
    Rach Yay! for Eli crawling and sash yay for K clapping!
    We have no clapping or crawling here, and waving is pretty random - I think it's actually just her 'banging things/ on the table" gesture which coincides with someone saying goodbye! She flatly refuses to have anything to do with crawling and while I think she can roll from back to front, she doesn't want to be on her tummy, so I think she just isn't motivated that way.... However she does seem to think she can walk, some of you have seen the vid on FB of her with her walker
    quality is horrible though cause I took it with my phone - the Bear went and bought a video camera so hopefully she will do it again so we can get some better video.
    Just wondering when she is planning to wake up - she has been asleep for 2 hours! Usually she is awake within half an hour!
    to all, hope you're having a good day

Hi all!!!

Happy 9 months Nakita!!!
    Wow they are growing up soo quickly!! No waving here yet! So your one up on that! Good luck with the moving- i hope its all ready for you when you want it!!

Sasha... No clapping here yet either! I am trying to teach him but he just likes to watch me do it!! lol It sounds like Kye isnt too far off!! Wont be long now!!

Kiwi Girl... It is so scary when you look away for a second and look back to where bubs WAS and he has moved!!! lol Shane has now decided he wants to try and climb things... so i have to wacth him every second!!! We have already had a few tumbles where he has reached to climb onto something and failed!! Wooden floors dont make it much fun for him!! I am on my toes CONSTANTLY!!! And our house is not open plan, so i can no longer duck to the kitchen for even a second if he is loose in the lounge room!! The funny thing he does though is follow me!! lol If i walk really slowly he crawls on after me saying Ahhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhh!! lol So funny!!!

Pixie... Yay on the super long nap!!!! lol i bet Beth will be one of those kids who may never crawl and just goes straight to walking!!

Mel... Havent seen you for a while, are you still with us or have we been ditched for ladies with buns in the oven??!! :P Just jokes!! Hope all is well with you!! xox

Well yeah, for us- like i said our latest thing is climbing!!!!! My god i cant beleive how much Shane has changed in just a few short weeks!! well days really!! lol It was just last week he was barely crawling, now he is a pro and thinks he is invince-able and a mountain climber!! And has teeth!! He also pulls himself up to standing in his cot now! I used to leave the side down so i could lay him down easily when he was alseep, but he wakes up when i try and pull the side back up- so i have to leave it up now and its a mission to put him in there asleep!! But he is way too climb-savy for me to risk leaving it down!! He would climb right out and fall for sure!!i might put a little step for myself next to the cot so i can reach over easier!

Well Underbelly is on so i am going to curl up and enjoy some peace and quiet!! Good night all!!!

xxoxoxoxoxoooxxxoo SB

SB - no haven't ditched anyone... not joined any new groups.. just got nothing to say I guess.

Happy 9 months to Nakita!!!! Sorry I've missed all the 9 months, 8 months, 7 months.. LOL

Not much happening here. still got one tooth. Not crawling yet, but gets up on hands and knees. No attempts at walking, waving, talking blah blah blah.. just same old same old.

Going to put a vid on facebook once we shorten it (its 10 minutes long at the moment) with her absolutely cackin herself at aricyn.. sooo funny

Quote Originally Posted by Arimeh View Post
    just got nothing to say I guess.
    That's a change! JK babe! Can't wait for the video!!

Morning

Another thing Kye has started to do is sit up all by himself from laying dead flat on the floor, amazing! Must have strong abs like his mummy

I think he might of caught a bit of a bug - he did the weirdest poo yesterday, really watery and odd in colour. Same kinda thing this morning aswell, he has been quite hot too - temp the other night was around 38. He is off his food too a little so I am trying to keep his water intake up. Gave him nurofen last night before he settled for the night but this morning when I picked him up he was quite hot and clammy Will keep an eye on it, dont think it is anything worth going to the doctor for just yet.

How is everyone else? Did we all have busy days yesterday; nobody posted LOL

Anyways better run and get some things done while the man is asleep!

Toodles

Hey!

Just trying to keep up with life here at the moment ... Vey's sleeping patterns have been a bit all over the place which is tiring in itself - he has gotten into a real routine of a late night and an early morning feed, which doesn't help, the way way my sleep has been lately

I just feeling about a mile behind the eight ball sometimes, not really feeling on top of things hopefully it will pass!

Sasha - hope Kye starts feeling better soon it's horrible when they aren't well!

It's a yucky miserable day here today and I really have to go shopping (I hate taking the little ones out in weather like this) cause the kids have literally eaten me out of house and home!!

Hope everyone has a good day!

I still have nothing to say...

... unlike MM

Ahh yup I think it really is a bug, just had another poo-xplosion!

So much so I needed to bath him

Quote Originally Posted by Arimeh View Post
    I still have nothing to say...

... unlike MM
    Yeah, but you know I talk out my you-know-what sometimes! (maybe I just like the sound of my own voice ... )

Yes I agree the sound of your own voice echoing out of your you-know-what would be an interesting thing to hear

I could be the next Ace Ventura!! pmsl!

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast