Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 1st ~ 15th 2008 #8

vic i hope n is feeling better that must have been a bit scary hey ?

pixix congrats on the holiday na dont think its to late for cloth.. we started with 13-16 nappies and that was itwell enought to do us 2 days soaking in water and some on more or less we wouldnt go back now on a permanite level anyhow.

mel glad to hear ur scan went well i was wondering when if yet u had had one when is bub due?

joshie is going off of his milk intake anyone else having this issue its like all he wants is real food.

hi sasha

sorry just woke up and warming up my brain !

Squidipa - you mean a dating scan? Yup, had that

Quote Originally Posted by Arimeh View Post
    Squidipa - you mean a dating scan? Yup, had that
    yeah soooooo????

Soooooo .........?

Mel -

Vic - for you and miss N ... hope she gets better quickly! Khaem had croup while was preg with Vey - I know not as little as N, but it's still scary nonetheless!

Pix - like Mel said, never too late to start on cloth ... I started when Vey was a couple of months old, and Khaem was about 2.5!! can't remember the last time I used a sposie now .....

Well, Vey's sleep has been better since those teeth cut through ... although he has been very much attached to the boob for a while - loves his food, but will drop everything for booby! He now even bites my nipple through my clothes to tell me what he wants!

Anyway, I promised myself I wouldn't spend all day on the computer today, so I'd best be off!

to everyone!

mwah!! xxx

when is bub number 3 due mel? if u dont want to say thats o.k i dont mind just was curious.

Squidipa - I'm not telling anyone

But its before xmas so you'll have plenty of time to buy it a present... rofl

Hey Everyone!

I have tried to get on here about 3 times and every time the thing wouldn't open or it froze or something went wrong, so my apologies, but it couldn't be helped.

There has been so much happening here!

Vic - to you and poor Miss N. What a horrible scary experience for you both. I hope she gets better really soon, either that or becomes little Miss Junior Strongman with all those steroids! :P

Sasha - Wow for Kye sitting up like that. I have to admit the times I put Jett in his cot I leave the side down too....

Mel - Yay for the heartbeat! Glad to hear all is well!

MM - I did try to say in one of my posts that Vey is going to look so cute with his fangs! All I thought of was "I vant to suck your meelk" teehee!

Squidipa - Welcome back, glad to hear your trip went well and the kids sound like they had a ball too.

Pixie - Wow! I can't believe Beth is so keen to get walking! Impressive and scary all at the same time! And yay for NZ. When are you going? We did that a few years back. We went over for a friends wedding celebration and hired a motor home so we could tour around. It was so cheap. We actually found it was cheaper to hire the 4-berth camper than to hire a mid-sized car!! It was heaps of fun and I have to admit I'm a little jealous!
    And as for cloth, no never too late. But it is funny, anyone that gives it a go quickly becomes addicted and sucked in by it all! How can you not when it is just as easy as using disposables, and looks heaps cuter on their little bums?

Hey to everyone else too - SB, Shane is being an amazing bub too I hear!

Well we had our 8 month weigh-in yesterday. Jett is now 7710gms, 69cm and HC is 43.6. When we were in Adelaide we weighed him and he was 7.5kgs then, but has had this gastro and constant pooing since so I am sure he has lost weight in there but 910gms since the last official weigh-in.

Our other big news is that late on Friday night, after a day of either being strapped in the pram or in the car seat Jett finally figured out how to crawl! Yay! The whingy cry has mostly stopped (it is still there when he gets tired!) and we are on the move!

Ok, better run, I am in the middle of doing about 10 things while Jett is asleep, and so far I have only managed 2 of them (this being one!!)

Mwah!

Yay for Jett watch out now!! Your life will never be the same again!! lol

Sacha... Yay on sitting!! But yep slide that cot thing UP!!! We have just had to do the same! Its a PITA putting him down with it up- but if i put him down withit down he bloody wakes up when i try to pull it up (its an old cot and it squeeks!! lol) and i am too forgetful to leave it til he is deep asleep!!

Pix... Wow on beth getting around!! Shane si the same pulling himself up and hurting himself!! He has learned now to fall on his butt now instead of straight back!! It is so scary and exciting all at the same time!!

Squidipa... Welcome home!! Hope you settle back into normal life soon! Glad to hear you had a great time!

Mel.. Yay (lots of Yays here today!! lol) on the single heartbeat! Sounds like a girl beat to me!

Vic.. Not so yay for you- good on you following your gut and taking N to the dr. I hope she feels better soon and *getwell vibes!!*

Ok i am going to attempt to do a link thing as per instructed by pixie.. here goes....

here are some pictures i have put on face book of my Angel Zahra- we lost her in 2006 due to a placental abruption. I have been thinking of her alot lately- i guess the more Shane grows up- the more i realise what i have been missing with her gone.
    The photos have been photoshoped by a really a great web site who specialse in photos of Angel Babies- to make the photos a bit more easier on the eye- they tone the skin tone etc and they have a done a great job with the two pictures i have put up. I was a little bit hesitant putting them on Facebook- but at the same time there are alot of friends on there who havent seen pictures of her- and i have had an overwhelming response to them that has been really nice.

Ok thats enough dribble from me. I think it worked Pix- lol i was looking for the picture of the earth with a paper clip on ym keyboard!! lol but i eventually found it on the page!! Thanks!! I have always wondered how people did that!!
    Last edited by ~StarBright~; April 7th, 2009 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arimeh View Post
    Squidipa - I'm not telling anyone

But its before xmas so you'll have plenty of time to buy it a present... rofl
    oh o.k just another curious yet serious question so i can understand if you dont mind.... why would u want to keep it a secret?

SB i tried the link but unfortunatly it failed

why would u want to keep it a secret?
    Ahhhhh Mel and I were 2 weeks over our EDD last time and I don't think she wants to go through that again! I got harassed a little bit, but the Bear kept most people at bay I think Mel must have got asked a million times "where is that baby" "have you had the baby yet" "weren't you due 2 weeks ago".... I think this time she wants to have the baby really in her own time... and if people don't know what the due date is, they can't hassle her or tell her she's late... I think when you're trying for a VBAC that kind of pressure is the last thing you need!
    Anyway, off my overdue soap box now, Mel sorry if I'm putting words in your mouth, but that is how I would feel!

pixie.... thats a really good responce and a very valid reason too for not saying. I guess i have never really had enough ppl care about me to nag me like that when i went over due with my first born.

Pixie - you got it in one kid. Love ya lots xxxx

Squidipa - wot she said

link is fixed.. i haddoubled up on the http bit

Quote Originally Posted by ~StarBright~ View Post
    link is fixed.. i haddoubled up on the http bit
    hrm for some reason still having issues maybe its just me sorry.

hey squidipa- works for me... maybe you need to be my friend. If you pm me with your details i will add you! Thanks for trying it out anyway

Vic, sorry to hear about N, sounds similar to what E had a couple of months ago. Good thing is they seem to come right pretty fast, those steroids help a lot!

I just put up a vid of E learning to crawl! He stood up for 10s by himself today... ee soon he'll be walking!!

You can see it here:

Glad you girls had fun in NZ, thepixie that trip sounds awesome!!! Let me know if you need a place to crash in Auckland ok? Or would be awesome to meet up anyways

starbright: zahra is beautiful xx

Hey SB, is your FB album set to "everyone can view" or "only friends can view"? If it's set to "only friends" then yeah, the link won't work for people not on FB ... just a thought ...

MT - pmsl "I vant to suck your meelk!" LOL! Funny, he does look a bit fangy ... what a bizarre child, growing teeth out of order! hehehehe

Pix - feel free to soapbox! I enjoy it!

squidipa - glad you had a good time in NZ!

hehehehe my babies are always early, and I still get people asking if I'd had it yet!! Mel, I think you are very justified and sensible in not telling anyone

well all, I think i might hit the hay! 'night!

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast