Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #10

Soph glad you are back. Hope you had a fantastic time.

:eek: :eek: Ouch Cass!!! I wont complain any more about Sammy!!! Wow at moving on the 30th too..not far away at all!! I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you too..cant wait to hear all about it.

Bec thats great you got a bit of a lie in. Bet your Dh enjoys spending all the time with Josh too. Sammy is the same with being clingy too..when hes surrounded by the girls and Darren its really not so noticeable but just him and me..geesh He doesnt understand too why Livvy didnt want to play with him all day today either..poor bubby.

Well Livvy has stopped vommitting and has managed to keep a bit down thank goodness. Shes not going to school tomorrow but I so hope shes feeling better..its awful having a sick child.

Jo

Jo - Hope Livvy is feeling a heap better today. Poor thing. And I hope that no one else gets it! Glad the party was a huge success.

Cass - Have fun packing! We are moving into our place on the 7th. Ouchy at the bite, that could have been very nasty!

Bec - Ah lovely to have a sleep in. Your DH sounds like a champ.

Kel - Believe me I know teeth frustration too. One day they will all of a sudden be there staring back at you.

Fletch - Hope Zane is a bit more settled for you too. Any sign of those teeth?

Alex - How was Geelong? All my in laws live there too. We were meant to be there this weekend for my MIL's 70th - oops!

Ah Louise, your DH sounds as thoughtful about packing as mine! Fortunately my DH is pretty good at unpacking when we get home, the bit I really dread.

Storm - How is the m/s? Easing up or getting worse matey?

Brooke - Is Charli being a bit more settled for you?

Tracey - Hope you survive the teething nightmare too.

Ahhhhh I know I have missed someone, sorry!

Well sounds like all the bubs are going feral! Lucie has 4 teeth now (the 4 bottom ones, side ones aren't fully up though, but definately through). The top 4 are sooooo close to coming through, gums are mega red and lumpy and I can see 2 white lines. Any day, any day, any day.............. Fortunately Lucie slept like an absolute gem last night, 8pm until 4.45am. Whoohooooo! Don't think it will happen again in a hurry but at least it has revived me a bit for today. Oh and I tried the lemon juice and Lucie like it too! She started licking the lemon!!! I tell ya I have a weird child. She also likes eating mandarin peel - but not any fruit!

Lol at the lemon and mandarin peel Soph. I gave Sammy some mandarin for the first time last night and the faces he pulled!! Havent tried the lemon yet as he doesnt seem to bothered. His top teeth are hovering like Lucies..Im sure it will be anyday. Thats a great sleep too for Lucie..wow..im so jealous lol.

Well Livvy is still sick and has vomitted again this morning. Poor darling..shes such a little girl anyway only 19kg at 71/2 and now she feels like she has lost so much weight already.

Jo

Just popping in to say that I hope Liv is better soon Jo!

It's so sad when kids are sick hey - you want to take it all away from them.

Hope everyone else is ok - clingy, teething kids seems all the rage at the moment!!

Seeya for now

Howdy All!!!

I have just been so busy.... Got a new Burner for my puter at home & Dh has been madly on there burning a heap of stuff! I read back, but5 now cant remember anything... I am flat out at work..... It's driving me bonkers there's this new product & it's a nightmare at the moment!!!

Indah loves mandarin, not sure about the peel, she scoffed into scones with jam & cream on the weekend too!!!
    She has been sleeping better too, she isnt awake, just maning/whining in her sleep... I have realised now just to leave her & in about 5mins she is resettled, but if we go to her she wakes up fully & thinks it's time to play!!! She has a bit of a snotty nose, still doing wee on potty nightly, I am going to grab a potty for my sis & Mum, different ones so she is used to variety... She now pokes her tongue out (Dh taught her this) she also lays her head in to our chests & goes 'Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww' Which is very cute!

She now kneel up to the couch, table or anything & then crawls on her knees, arms in air, only a little way before dropping back onto her hands & she has been walking a step or 2 with her hands & tippy toes on the floor!??? I have no idea how she does it!

Hope everyone is well, if I had time I'd go back & read again....

Jo glad the party was a success & poor Livvy... Hope she's feeling better soon, Maddy is 71/2 & weighs approx 20kgs so they are much the same hey!!!
    Cass Ouch for the horse bite...

Everyone else I am all over the place so hope your all good!!!!

Hi all,
    Oh no Jo poor Livvy! I hope she gets better soon.
    I have no time to do a real post , I've gotta get to the doc by 1.45, he he yeah right!!

I had my u/s this morning, I am 9w1d, yippee & bub was wriggling around. woo hoo.
    Zaccie is well, very cheeky, but has a lovely long weekend with his daddy!! I basically got ignored but they had fun together.
    Ok be back soon!!

Oh yay Storm..glad the u/s went well and you got to see your little one wriggling around. Have fun at the drs. Lol at getting ignored..im sure hes back to being your little man today!

Trace Indah sounds so cute with all her little things she does. Its amazing how much our bubbas seem to be learning each day isnt it. Our girls must be around the same size..well before..I really hope Livvy doesnt loose too much weight but I can feel a difference already.

Thanks Kel..yep its horrible but I cant really complain they really dont get sick that often..i hope i dont jinx myself now! Is it getting cold in Kal now?? Its freezing here today..got the fire roaring and its very wet..feels like winter finally!

Jo

Jo - I reckon it's our mind playing tricks on us when we think they have lost weight, and in any case I am sure Livvy will pick up again and make up for what she has lost. She will probably go on a little eating binge once she is feeling dandy again. Remember Lucie was sick for over a week and basically ate nothing, but still managed to put on 400g in that month! It's mostly just fluid that they lose anyway, like when we get gastro and the only upside is that you think 'oh well I lost a few kg', but then a week or 2 later they are all back on!

Storm - whooooooooooohoooooooooo on your u/s, now tell that silly doc what a happy little bubba you have growing there!

Tracey - glad Indah is sleeping better too. Would love to try the potty thing with Lucie once we get settled into our new house). How did you start it?

Hi Kel - Hope your day is better today too!

Well Lucie took 4 steps today in a row all by herself!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh! And she keeps screeching at me if I don't walk around the house with her (you know stand behind and hold her hands while she walks). Help!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and today I entered the third tri, gulp!

3rd tri Soph?!!:eek: 4 steps for Miss Lucie too, OMG she'll be off & running before she hits 11 months!!!!! well done Lucie!!!!!

Hoping to get on to do a proper post soon, everytime I sit near the computer something happens. It has been one of those afternoons here, all I would like to do is relax. Going to footy training in a min, urgh I've had enough of today already!!

Oh wow Soph..she will be walking soon!!! Thanks for your words re Livvy. Your pregnancy is just powering along..geez..little bubs will be here very soon...bet you cant wait to move and get all set up.

Glad to hear feral cheryl has left the building Brooke...lmao!!!

Lol no rest for the weary hey Storm!! We would normally have hockey training this arvo but missy moo is still so sick and its pouring...so glad in a way we cant make it..lol.

Jo

not raining here Jo - just f f f f f f f ffrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeezing!!!

Hi Girls

sorry jyust a really quick one as I am still trying to get the princess to sleep and I am exhusted!

Now word on the house yet :-( they rejected our offer so we increased it but still below the asking price so we will see how it goes. DH being a Real Estate agent called them and told them they would be silly not to accept it so we will see what happens tomorrow. I am not to worried as if it is not meant to be then it is not meant to be!.

Kaitlyn is still clingy and exercising her screaming ability!.....and I am beat!....I am off to bed for some rest!

Yay on the wiggly bubba storm ...yay on 3rd tri soph..and four steps!....sorry girls to tired to post more.

Cass

Cass - Hope you are feeling well rested today and things work out with the house. As you say, if it's meant to be, you will get it. Fingers crossed they accept this offer for you.

Kel - Hope you are toasty and warm inside!

Jo - How is Livvy today?

Storm - Hope you survived footy training and managed to get a decent nights sleep. How did you go at the docs?

Brooke - Glad the feral girl has left the building!!!!!

Gotta get off my backside and start getting organised for the trip to Hobart today. We go on Monday. My sister is going down too (she's in Melbourne) on Friday night so I can't wait to see her either.

Hi Soph ...enjoy seeing your sister! how lovely!

Yeah fingers c rossed on the house...although I am trying to tee up a time to look at another one today which may be even better...so I will let the universe through the right one our way!.

Man I am so tired after yesterday ....I love my girl but she is driving me a little nuts at the moment...I have to weight her but she has to be pusing 10.5kgs and I am having to cart her around on my hip all day!. I think she may actually sense the stress I am feeling about having to leave her at childcare and perhaps that is making her more clingy..not sure.

HOpe you all have a great day! Off to start cleaning the breakfast mess in the kitchen!

cass

Jo,
    I know wehat you mean when DH & I got married in Bali Maddy got a throat infection & vomited for 4 days & was down to 12kgs! She was 5 yrs old! She looked so sick, but my MIL is a nurse at a Private hospital & so we went & saw a Paediatrician who looked in her throat & immediately gave her antibiotics, that night she asked me to cook her Brussel Sprouts!? I searched for brussel sprouts in Bali, found them & cooked them & she scoffed into them all! Then slept for about 20 hours straight!!!
    We thought she had a tummy bug so treated her for that, I felt sdo bad, but she never said her throat was sore!!! I took her to a Dr in bali (cost us 75cents as she has a Bali ID card sssssh!) So she got charged local price, ofcourse we'd have paid anything, but my FIL booked it all in under her balinese name etc. When we saw Paed she went under her balinese name too & it was $11 including the antibiotics!!!
    But she was so skinny! But made up for it the next few days! She was constantly eating anything & drinking Milo! I hope Livvy is feeling better soon!
    Indah is just a copycat last night DH taught her to do something with her tongue & she hasnt stopped making that noise now!!! Again she grizzled for about 3 mins last night & then didnt wake til 7 this mormning YAY!!!!!
    She is a pro on the potty, she gets on potty, a few seconds later she cheers & claps & stands up, trying to walk off potty & Yep she's already Pee'd!!!!! She is off to market with my Mum today!!! Arent they adorable when they are happy!!!

Soph, I just simply put the potty in lounge for a few days (it now lives in our lounge room!) she would put stuff in it, pick it up, push it, pop it on her head etc... then after a few days she want scared of it so we just sat her on it & gav3e her toys & read her a book & she happened to wee, so we clapped & praised her & showed her what she'd done, I cant remember now but I'd say last 2 wks or so she wee's everynight on potty after her bath!! She loves it & if I just pop her on the floor to go get her Pj's, she has crawled to potty & is kneeling at it!!! So she is happy to hop on it no probs!!! I dry her hair while she sits there & put her singlet on & she's done!!!
    OMG< at 3rd tri, it's flying hey!!! Those contraction memories flooding back yet!??? hee hee WTG also to Lucie at her walking, she's just zooming along hey!!!!

Storm, I only have 1 that plays sports etc & it can be so exhausting, home from work to go out again!!! Rest up & I am sure Zac is gald to have you to himself again now!!!

Brooke, How's Feral Cheryl Charlotte today??? I hope she is Charlotte the angel again for you!!!

Cass, Good Luck with the house, but as you say if it's meant to be!!!!

Kel, It's freezing outside my office & I have to go inspect a delivery soon, I am trying to put it off til it warms up, like maybe November!!! I so hate Cold weather!!!!

Everyone else, I hope your bubba's are being little angels.........

Sorry for the short post everyone, but our other house we were building round the corner for an investment has finished today and we have to get round there to do some serious gardening and stuff so that people can rent it asap!!!

Jack is spending the whole day with MIL after his swimming lessons so I should be very grateful for that.. It gives us a whole day to get stuff done. Lunch with her wasn't too bad as Jack was there to help start any conversations!!Hehehehe Thats the hardest part sometimes!!
    Oh and I bought a new dress inh zebra material that was marked at $60 and I got it for $19!! Gotta love those sales...
    Oh and yeah she paid for lunch too, so another bonus!

And not sure if the lemon juice worked or not, I'll have to try again soon, but he seems to be alright at the moment with his toofies.

Trace, he does the same as Indah, grizzles for a few mins when we put him to bed but then finds a comfy position and he's asleep!! Usually from 8 to 8!!

So better go now before Daddy comes home from swimming lessons and I'm still in my pjs on the puter!!! Man will I get it!!

Big hugs to all....

Our big bath, is really deep & the side is so damned High, there's NO WAY I could bend over to bath Indah in that so I sit her up on kitchen bench in her baby bath... maddy never had a baby bath, but Mum & Dads old bath was really low, so i could easily bath her leaning in...
    I wish I could pop them both in the bath, but maddy swooshes around too much!

Good Luck with the gardening Alex!!!!

Jo I hope Livvy is feeling heaps better today!!
    Wow Soph, are you off again? Hope you have a great time away!! Mmmm, the doctor, he is a ****er! He focused on the small point of haemorage(sp) rather than the baby!! It was only noted in the report, & nothing else was said about it, but, yeah, he started to talk about just that & how bad it could be. I have to ring him back this arvo as he was calling the u/s doc to find out more. If it was a major issue it would have been put in the conclusion part too & a follow up suggestion made, Ah well, this is why I hate my doc & need to find a new one!!
    Hi Brooke!! I'm glad your feral cherly has gone now!!I had a dream about you last night, well not you exactly, just your ovaries!!! They were roses & your DH's sperm were afids & they were all over your rose!!! Hopefully that means something! hehehe

Awww Cass I hope Kaitlyn is being better for you!It's so sweet when they are all clingy, but only sweet for short periods!! Hope the house works out for you too!

Hi Alex, wow Jack is a good sleep too, blessed hey? Have fun gardening today!

Hi Trace, I hate the cold too, I would much prefer it to be around 25 all year.Not too much to ask!!

Where has Fletchie gotten too?????????????
    Zac whimpered all night lastnight, he kept getting uncovered & was freezing!! I dont know how he is managing to get out of his wrap!!He must be really clever.And...... he can drink from his straw cup!! woo hoo.Cant wait to get rid of those bottles!!
    Hi, to anybody I have missed!!
    Have a great afternoon ladies.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast