Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #10

I just posted and it has disappeared..darn it..

Storm..poo to your Dr. I think you need a new one too...grrrr..he certainly has a pessimistic outlook.

Alex your investment place sounds great..hope you can get heaps done today...and hope little Jack is ok with your MIL. Glad lunch went well too...gotta love those perks!

Trace that sounds awful what happened to Maddy..poor chookie. Indah is a little star too..It will be interesting this time around tt a little boy...lol..

Cass cant wait to see what happens with your new place. Its nice to leave the universe to decide lol. Im sure the best thing for you and your family will happen.

Well Livvy is heaps better thanks for all your well wishes. Im so hoping she will be right for school tomorrow..im feeling a little crazy being so house bound!!

Jo

Jo The pic of Sammy is SO gorgeous, waht a spunky little man... really handsome!!!!

STORM... PMSL, your so funny the roses & aphids?? Where the heck did you pull that from??? HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
    As for your DR, tell him to suck eggs, sounds like a grumnpy old man!!! Just ignore him, what would he know... Your doing really well....

Do any of you think maybe Soph has won tattslotto? I mean who has so many holidays???? Hee hee!

Thanks Trace..we think so too!

Oohhh tattslotto...so thats what it is!!!pmsl..

Jo

Ah Trace you are a funny bugger! We drove to Brisbane and Lucie and I are flying Jetstar to Hobart. Believe me, if I won the lotto I'd be going on a far fancier holiday - the Maldives perhaps?

Storm - Yeap ditch that doc, he's a loser! And you are so right, nothing to worry about, if it was they would have told you to see your doc ASAP. Will Zac drink much milk through the straw? How much does he drink these days?

Jo - I agree, a totally awesome pic of your boy. Such a cutie!

Alex - Go you bargain shopper!

Brooke - You've done well to use a baby bath for so long. Lucie has been in the big bath ever since we moved here (Jan). She loves it! I was just so sick of filling up and emptying the baby bath all the time.

Cass - 10.5kg!!!!!!!! Want to throw a few kgs Lucie's way????? She's such a healthy size!

Well Lucie is asleep. I've gotten into the habit of cuddling her to sleep in the arvo. Ah well, it won't last forever I suppose and it's nice. My stomach is sooooooooo big and my nipples have started leaking :eek:

Oh yeah Storm your weird dream - bizarro!!!!!! Do you have some sort of psychic abilities? If so tell me if I'm having a boy or a girl!

Awww Soph that is sooo exciting...you are getting so close now. I love hearing all about it.

Its very surreal at times isnt it Brooke..and soon you will be preggers and thinking the same things all over again.

Jo

Fletch - Did I miss something somewhere? Are you starting a business and selling something? You have to tell me all about it!

And yeap Brooke it will be you soon too, a pg mummy in August 05 buddies. I still don't believe I am having another baby either. I must be nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jo - I hope I don't bore you guys with the pg stuff! I try not to go on about it too much.

Heck no Soph, I for 1, love hearing about how you cope with Lucie & a big gorgeous preg tummy!!!!
    P.S. Share your winnings with me & I wont tell!!!!

Soph you could never bore us hon..I love hearing any little titbit!

Pmsl Brooke @ the rose and aphids lol. Storm..what a weird dream!!! You are definately preggers girl!

Fletchie cant wait to see what you have been up to ..sounds exciting.

Just got back from horse riding..looks like our horse is coming next weekend.

Jo

Storm that is so funny!!!!! I have a visual of that now. Brooke lets home it is a good sign!. Yay on Zac drinking from a straw…I am working on that with Kaitlyn at the moment.

Brooke so weird that you had been speaking about aphids!!!!. I hear ya on the laughing ..I was a bit worried about horse riding for the first time after pushing out a 9pound 2 oz baby but thankfully all is went well!. Mind you I am a pelvic floor exercise guru now hahahaha,

Jo I am glad Livvy is feeling better!. I love the new picture!

Tracey I cant believe that Indah is weeing on the potty so well ! What a good little girl…so cute!

Alex I hope your gardening went well and you lease it out soon. I just checked out your web page ….Jack is such a cutie!

Soph enjoy your cuddles…..one day she will be all grown up and you will have such found memories of them . That is so cool you are leaking already ..man it is getting close!. I remember being so excited when mine first leaked with Kaitlyn!!! I told everyone ..including all my girlfriends at work HAHAHA.

Fletch I thought of you when watching the thing on insomnia…I told DH not to switch channels as one of my BB girls may need some of this information …hehehe…glad to see you have it already!. Counting is what works for me. Cant wait to see what you have been working on!

Well girls we did not get the house. They want the 340per week and DH and I just don’t think it is worth it. So we have submitted another application for another house and should hear back on that one tomorrow. But we had a great day anyway!…DH sold a 1.5Million dollar property …arghhhhh very good!. And my boss found me a new role! It is project management ….4 days with 1 mandatory day in the office …so I have organised to work one day from home but maybe I will end up being able to do more. The manager I will be working for is wonderful and I have worked with her before and really enjoyed it ….she is also a new mum and has suggested looking into Nannys as they can be as cheap as daycare ( which is $70.00 a day at the one I am sending Kaitlyn to ) so I will investigate…and then deck the hopefully new house out in cameras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaitlyn is still clingy. She screams bloody murder everytime I put her down. So my new tactic is just to talk calmly to her and still put her down and then praise her when she stops screaming or when she does not scream…hope this is the right thing to do !.

Well off to have some dinner …Hi to everyone else!

Cass

Cass - Bummer about the house but awesome news on the job! Sounds perfect. I have heard quite a few people doing that re Nannies too. Oh and I sooooo need to do some more pelvic floor work, think I'm going to have big issues after this bub. It's just a matter of remembering!

Tracey - Believe me if I won the lotto I'd be flying all you girls and bubs for a meet up at some lovely beach house!

Jo - Wow the horse will be here soon. Does it have a name?

Brooke - Ah don't worry I am sure the aphids are doing their job as I type and you will end up with twins!

Not such a good night sleep last night, oh well. Lucie took 8 solo steps last night too!!! Arrrrrrghhh I can't stop her now. Off to hospital for my booking in apt and need to do my GTT test too. Busy day. And yes I am finding it very difficult with my large bump - it's nearly the size of just before I had Lucie. Another 3 months and I am not sure how I will be coping. Ok better go and change miss stinky bum.

I think we need to see a picture of your tummy Soph!!!!

You can find Fletch's business in the buy/swap/sell forum...

Last night Indah was truly pooped so I didnt bath her, but still put her on potty & was amazed that she immediately peed! So I am guessing she does connect them & not so much bath- potty- bed.... YAY... She slept like a log last night... Went down at 7:30 & I hear her at 7am, but did what i needed to do before getting her & she was sitting in her cot with 2 dummies shoved in her mouth giggling away!!! Funny monkey!

Brooke, let your rose & Dh's aphids go crazy!!!!! OMG, That is still so bizarre Storm!!!!

Cass, I think the house just isnt meant to be because there is a better one out there for you, OMG that is awesome Re: your new job/role & your boss will be uinderstanding as she has a new bubba too! My sis is a nanny & she looks after Indah 3 days per week (my Mum begged to have her the other 2 days!) She now also has a guy from my works son as his wife has gone back to work 3 days per week, so she has them 2 days together & 1 day alone each.. I toild her she had to follow what i said & Indah is very happy there, I am glad they will all have a strong realtionship... I'm sure Kaitlyn will be fine...

Jo, Yay on Livvy being better & double yay on the house!!!!

Alex, watchout there are no aphids on your rose's! Remember we are going to be TTC buddies next year!!!!

Bec, How's Josh doing?

Kelli, I hope your all staying rugged up & snuggly!!!

Hope its good news for the other house Cass..the universe does provide. Great news about your job too ..thats sooo great. Getting a nanny is a great idea...my best friend is a nanny and she just loves it.

Oh wow Soph you do have a busy day..hope you not too buggered at the end of it. Its exciting booking into the hospital..makes it all so very real! And solo steps..wow Lucie its full steam ahead! The horse's name is Chessie...big barrel of a thing lol really needs some exercise..kids are planning on doing alot of riding..they are ecstatic to be cantering now.

Lol at the two dummies Trace..did u get a pic. I need to get a new battery for my dig camera..bugga..i hate it not being ready for action!

Not much happening here...so nice to get out this morning though. Livvy is back at school today and Sammy and I went for a long walk together. I do have playgroup to go to but i have a horrible cold so dont want to infect everybody..am i being paranoid...does everyone do this or is it just me??

Jo

Jo I keep to myself when I have a cold too! I think it helps break the cycle, if only everybody did it!! Yippee on the horse!! Glad to hear Livvy is all better. I have Amy home today, sick??I'm not too sure if she's sick, but she does have some weird tummy pain.I am actually worried it may be the beginings of womanhood:eek:

Wow Soph , booking in already, gee where has the time gone? I have my first OB visit on July 3rd, woo hoo.

Lol Trace, at the 2 dummies, that would have been so funny to see!!

Brookey, how are the roses? he he he he

uh oh somebody has other ideas about what I am doing right now, be back soonish!!

Uh oh Storm...its scarey isnt it! Im still waiting for Jess to start..lol..i just hope its not too traumatic for her.

Jo

Sure is Jo, she already has started "blooming" & "sprouting" I dont want her to get them yet! She's too young.

Totally lost me trail of thought from my previous post, but I hope everybody is well.
    I have an extremely busy baby today! He is never is the same spot!

Oh Fletch, sorry I didn't mean to bug you! Cant wait to see what you've been doing. Bet I could guess though!! I looked at your ebay link, clever girl, you sure have been busy!!

**9w3d**

Fletch's thingy is set up in the Buy thingy thread thingy now (too many thingy's!)
    She sure is super dooper clever...

I didnt grab my camera & had I left the room to get it, she would have screamed the house down!

OH NO!!! I still remember my very first day of my period, I was so excited in the morning, I was a woman, but I remember coning home from school (I was in yr 8!) I threw stuff around & hated being a girl... I yelled at My Mum & Dad for making me a girl & making me have to have this thing which I have truly hated ever since!!! I was such a nasty girl that day... I can still see my Mum & Dads faces they were so upset not knowing what to do... I have never ever had a painful, or crampy period, it's always been bang on 28days....

*Although I have now had 2 cycles even though I am still feeding Indah & this last one was due on the 11th June... But nothing no signs of AF at all.... I am definately NOT preg as we have used condoms each time... But hopefully I wont gewt another one til I stop feeding!!!! Ah pure heaven...

Anyways I hope it;s not your daughter's period, coz periods SUCK!!!!!

Forgot to say Soph, OMG, at Lucie walking!!! Hee hee your gonna have your hands full... hee hee But with your tatsslotto winnings you can fly me over & I'll help out!!!!

Awwww u sure Trace lol???

Storm I so know what you mean..Is Amy 12 this year? I was bang on 12 1/2 and I think Jess will be too..shes gotten soo thin though..and now Ems just had to start wearing deoderant and shes just turned 10!!! Otherwise she is stinky! I just want them to stay little forever!!!

Jo

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast