Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in August 2005 #21

Thinking of you Jo, hope all is going well.
    Poor Indah Trace, hope she is feeling better today. Ear infections are the pits hey?
    Glad you trip was good Soph, what good kids you've got there, makes venturing out a bit easier.

Just got back from the OB, urgh, been put on fortnightlies now, coz of the pains, plus little miss is measuring 33 weeks, her head is down, still has some movement, he did tell me how far, but can't remember what he said,going for u/s at the end of the week.
    Not really much can be done till the u/s, just have to try & rest.

Hope everybody is having a good day.
    It's so hard trying to keep Zac in his usual routine with DLS was still sound asleep at 10 this morning, & only just gone back down now & I have to wake him soon to get the girls, argh another day like yesterday!!

HI girls
    So sorry i've been so slack in here lately. Been feeling on and off - just quite emotional mostly. Ella is doing great - taking more and more steps...oh and we begin swimming lessons tomorrow so that'll be fun!

Thinking of you Jo as you attend the funeral.

Trace - hope Indah is doing better - sending her lots of hugs!!!

Storm - best wishes for your u/s. Hope all is great!

Soph - well done on Ned's weight gain....you must have some fabulous milk!

Brooke - hope things begin to settle down with all of you. You poor thing - thinking of you and your family

HI to Cass, FLetch, Alex, Louise,Bec....hmmmm anyone else i've forgotten - my brain doesn't work anymore. Hope you and bubs are all having a great day.

He he sorry your brain isn't working, Rae, mine isn't going too good either!
    Yikes at being almost 11 weeks too, hopefully you'll start to feel human again soon. WTG Ella on your steps too, she'll be running around soon!

Hi ladies....thanks for your thoughts. Sammy and I are home now. We went to the funeral and it was lovely but i had to take noisy boy outside and he was quite happy to roam around the beautiful gardens, chase the ducks and try to fall into the lake lol. Im glad I decided to go....really for my nans a few months ago..it was no question but when its such a tragic death I really had to ponder the right thing to do..thankfully it all worked out. We havent gone on to the get together after though...Darren is there and we have family staying with us tonight...awww its sad stuff!

Sorry to hear Charli is sick Brooke..grr at the sick kid at swimming!

Rae its ok to be emotional..its an emotional time...cant wait for all you preggies to be feeling so much better. Rae..you will be in second tri in no time! Have fun at swimming lessons tomorrow too!

Storm...hope you get a chance to rest a bit. I know you are probably hearing that alot but its hard to do with the kids and an active little toddler isnt it. Are you having any more contractions? What is the u/s for?

Trace poor Indah! It sounds so painful for her poor little darling. I hope it clears up pronto...enough is enough.

Bugger about the rain Soph..lol....always the way...mind you I have washing every day so im bound to get caught sometimes lol...do you feel good after your trip away..its so great it went well for you.

Well im feeling very relieved now..sad but relieved..this whole week has dragged on a bit..its nice to move forward.

Jo

Grrr from me too Brooke, a kid with croup shouldn't be swimming anyway!!!!!!!!

Glad you're feeling a bit relieved now Jo, funerals are so hard, now you can put it all behind you! LOL at Sammy chasing ducks Zac was after a chook this morning, only I dont think his intentions were good .Still getting the contractions, not so bad now though but still there, dr hopes they are just bad BH's *sigh* 11 more weeks of it. U/S is to check bubby's position cervix, all the scary stuff & to check her size, cos I am measuring so far ahead, he was a bit shocked at my fundal height hehehehehe Me thinks she's gonna be a whoppa!!But I also hope she will slow down too! All i ever wanted was a 6 pound baby, waaaaaaaaaaa not gonna get one!!

Awww Storm lol..biggies arent too bad lol. Sammy was always measuring weeks ahead too lol...least they come out nicely padded! Arrghh at 11 more weeks of contractions though..ouch..hope not..hope your body is just stretching a bit into a more comfy position and then easy days for you!

Jo

Me to Jo. It does make me stop & think if Zac had a proper umbilical cord, what size he would have been!!

Hi Girls ,

I had good intentions for a long post tonight , but unfortunately I have just spent the last 45mins trying to get the poor little congested baby to sleep . It is not easy being a congested baby who loves her dummy...how is one supposed to breath???

Jo , I hope it is all going well with the family tonight. I think it is really lovely that you went to the funeral today and I am sure Sammys presence would have made a lot of people feel hopeful for the future IYKWIM.

Soph I am glad your holiday went well ..keep us updated with the job situation!.

Storm sounds like your little princess is going to be like mine..not so little!. Glad to hear she is growing beautifully.

Trace oh Trace I so remember the wee wee wait with Kaitlyn . It took us just over 4hours of nappy off watching her waiting for her to wee!. In a public waiting room nappy off , dont touch the jar to anything !!!. So we had to stare at her bum for 4hours...Len and I felt like we were weirdos! Min dyou we were more concerned about not showing her off to the whole world. Even two of the nurses cheered and one hugged me when we finally caught a wee!. Fingers crossed you get a big pussy pop tonight so she can move on to recovery.

Love the new pic of Ella, she is a cutie Rae!. Hope all is going well .

Brooke I hope all goes well with your hubby...I cant believe poor Charli has croup ..I agree parents should not take kids out when they have something like that...horrible.

I hope I have not missed anyone..gotta run as Greys Anatomy is on haha.

Kaitlyn is unwell ...very very congested ..been up about 12 times a night. And she has kindly adjusted to daylight savings straight away so she is still getting up at 5am ..nice hehe.

Other then that all is wonderful ...She is running around and loves being chased and chasing anyone .

I will try and jump on again tomorrow ..arghh work is so busy .

Hi Everyone

Got back very early this morning from our trip home. Maria was a little angel in the car. We left forbes at 8.30pm and she slept until we crossed the Blue Mountains at around 12.30 and only winged the last 20 minutes or so.

I have had an all clear from the Ob, and he said I am fine to try again when I feel I am ready, but would rather we wait a cycle first. I didn't need to have a D&C thank god.

Brooke - Maria is a little climber as well. She can't walk yet but knpws how to climb on toys and then onto the couch. When Charlie is feeling better we should have a meet up.

Tracey - I hope Indah is feeling better.

Storm - very funny with Zac's hiding spot, I hope his head is not too bruised. I think Maria has the matching bump.

Soph - woohoo woth the weight gain.

Maria also has been getting the molars, thus the restless nights and has the seeming normal bumps and bruises that make us feel like incompetant mummies. But she also has new words like UP and OUT and knows what context to use them in too. The other morning she was poking me in the shoulder saying up and kicking DH in the back saying out.

Ok today's news is....
    Indah ate some rice for dinner last night, not alot but some & she has kept that down over night as well, no runs in the middle of the night, although she woke at her usual midnight & cried for half an hour or so til the pian reluef kicked in, she then wanted Boob & fed for a long time, me trying to lay so she could feed without too much disturbance! When she finally fell asleep at 2amish, I put her back in her cot where she slept soundly tuil 2am!
    Maddy has bewen sleeping on a mttress on the floor in Indah's room to make her feel better (?) She has not heard her cry once! Maddy would sleep through anything!
    This morning Indah woke & her blotch red rash from on her trunk is totally gone & she is now blotchy on her cheeks, arms & legs, so I think along with the major ear infection the 2nd doctor was correct in saying she thought she had a viral infection as well... Poor bubby... So today she is with my sister & they are going to snuggle on the couch all day!!!
    I think we may finally really be getting better!
    Also i met Punitha whom will be Indah's carer as of late Nov, she is a very quiet, well mannered, polite, gentle Indian lady whom speak Indonesian, she does Family Day Care & is available the 3 days we need & so I met her yesterday & I am happy with her, Indah not being 100% was quite clingy (to be expected) but thought Punitha's daughter was pretty amazing & kept smiling at her so I felt comfortbale with the place!

Maddy had her first training session with her new Basket Ball team & initially I thought she was gonna cry & say she didnt wnat to play anymore, coz all 5 of them played together last year & Maddy is a new member, but one other girl called maddy was really boisterous, outspoken & friendly & so the 2 of them got along really well... (Her Mum is a scream too, so that's good!) So she is by far the tiniest & is lacking in some skills these girls have but apparently she was picked to be put in this team for her speed, gutsiness & determination, so I hope it works out for her, she loved it afterwards so that's good!

Yep only a few more days til the IL's arrive & we will be running around showing them as much as possible in 2wks!!!

Louise, that's great news that your OB has given you the all clear to try again asap... Big hugs & best of luck... Indah isnt walking either but also climbs onto everything, her legs are constantly up trying to get up onto something!

Storm, I hope Missy slows down for you & hibernates in there a few more months!

Jo, glad the Funeral went as wellas funerals possibly can... they are exhausting occasions...

Brooke, I hope the croup goes before it get's worse..... I also hope your DH is feeling better asap...

Soph, your a wonderful Mummy & I bet Lucie & Ned are examples of this...

Rae, Ella's new pic is adorable!!! How;s the M/S?

Fletch, how is your M/S sis???? I hope its' not too bad for much longer!

Cass, I went & met the carer & really liked her so I think sending Ibndah off will be OK, DH will do it the first 2 days just for a few hours & then I will for her full day on Friday... But not for 3 wks still.... A bit nervous, but I liked her 7 that makes me feel a bit better about it...

Ok I think that is it now!!!!

CIAO!

Trace it sounds like things are on the up there which is fantastic. No more sickies for poor Indah..shes had enough! The daycare lady sounds lovely too...am glad you are comfortable with her. You are up for a busy time ahead..bet you cant wait!

Louise hope you had a nice trip and yay on the all clear to start ttcing again. Hope your journey is short and sweet. Its amazing all the new words isnt it...Sammy is saying water now as clear as anything..little outside boy that he is..loves the hose!!!

Cass its so awful when they are all snuffly isnt it..its the same as feeding them..makes it so hard when they cant breathe properly..hope shes on the mend poor chookie.

Well my BIL and SIL have left..we had a great night..lots of drinks and funny stories...The girls are planning to go trick or treating tonight which will be interesting..hope my neighbours dont mind too much lol

Hope you are all having a lovely day.

Jo

Hi Girls,

I am so glad Indah is on the mend Trace! ..so horrible when they are ill .I love that Maddy slept on the floor in her room ..what a sweetheard!.And that is great news that you and Indah like the carer...makes it so much easier to leave them when you feel comfortable with the person you are leaving them with.

Louise I am glad you are all well and almost ready to start TTC soon!. Maria sounds like she is growing up so quickly!. I would love to catch up as well if anyone can do it on a Monday?., Although I may be off on a Tuesday in a few weeks.

Well we had another shocker of a night..poor Kaitlyn ...teeth and a cold!. And the friends we caught up with yesterday have all come down with gastro so fingers crossed we dont get hit with it as well.

Well off to do some more work ..I am not drowning to badly today but I dont want to Jinx myself!

Sorry ladies, have been a bit slack on the posting front.....

Louise - good luck TTC. I'm sure it won't take you too long and Maria will be a big sister.

Cass - Oh that gastro can stay away, that's the last thing you need.

Jo - How is the horse going? How did the girls go trick or treating?

Trace - Maddy is the best big sister, how cute. How is Indah today? Starting to make up for lost time in the food dept?

Storm - What was wrong with Zac's cord if you don't mind me asking?

Brooke - Grrrrr I agree, so annoying when people take sick kids out that are contagious and then your bubba gets sick. The least they could do I reckon is to warn you in advance so that you can decide whether or not to go too.

Well Ned doesn't need his tongue tie snipped the paed reckons. Oh well we'll wait and see. Guess as long as he is gaining wait they won't bother. Lucie has slept like an angel the last 2 nights. 6am wake ups! (yeah I know it's really 5am but still good for her).

Ned has woken with a full nappy..... better go........

Good Morning Girls!

Soph I am glad ned does not need to have his tongue snipped!. I am so jealous of your sleep ins what a good little princess!.

Well Kaitlyn was up at 420am this morning ...so I took her in to bed and she slept until 8am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheeky thing!

well better go as I am on a conference call for work and should really be listening!.

Cass

Indah went to bed at 8pm, grizzled for a few mins & the started screaming so back up, more boob & back to bed at 8:30ish, then she woke screaming at 1:18am (So made it past midnight wooo hoo) Maddy ofcourse snoring on the mattress next to Indah's cot!
    Then Indah wouldnt take boob or anything so I sat up & watched some Tv & rocked her for a bit, at 1:45 she had a huge booby drink in bed with me & I gave her some Panadol & she slept til 6:30am, she had booby again & some sprinles on a piece of toast (sprinkles were the only things eaten, a big cup of Milk & then I took her to Mum's!
    I noticed her ear had some waxy/brown stuff on the outside of the whole so am hoping it has burst & she can mend quickly now, the viral rash is still there however it is going!!!
    She was a bit sooky when I left, but is terribly clingy at the moment, so I called Mum & by the time I had started up my car she was playing again!
    Maddy has a Curriculum day (luckily Mum told me as i had forgotten! bad Mum I know!?) So they are having a day at home, Mum has to pick up her brand New Mitsubishi Outlander that they traded both cars in for as Dad has thrown in his license!
    Mum will take Indah back to Dr today or tomorrow (whenever she has time) to see if the ear is healing & stuff! So yay... She ate some mini veggie quiches last night & hasnt vomited at all!!! Starting to do better poop too!!!!

Soph, that's good news about Ned's tongue tie, as long as she is gaining weight its' all good!

Cass, I hope Kaitlyn is happier & having a fun day today!

Ohhh Trace, sounds like Indah is really on the mend now woo hoo!
    Hi Louise!! Glad you can start TTC'ing again soon.
    Soph, glad Ned doesn't have to have his tongue snipped, although would that make things easier for him if it was? I 'm sorry I have no idea what tongue tie is, but I imagine it would be a bit hard having restricted movement???? Oh & Zaccie only had a 2 vessel cord, or a single umbilical artery, but he's fine!
    Oooooooooooo Cass, great sleep in, ummm wont mention what Zaccie's been up to in that department...............

Jo, has the horse come yet?

Hi to everybody!!
    Fletch, Rae & Alex, how are you girls feeling??

I took Zac to get weighed yesterday & he was spot on 10kgs, ahhhhhh finally, & he is 77cms. Can't believe he is actually at 10kgs. yippee .....

Have a great day everybody.

YAY Zaccie on reaching 10kgs, due to Indah being sick she was just over 8kgs on Saturday!!! Poor baby girl....... I am hoping she'll start pigging out again soon & make up for her loss in weight!

Hiya ladies....hope she starts pigging out for you Trace. Im so glad shes on the mend for you! Its so great your mum can take her to the Drs too..must be very reassuring...and yay on your parents new car..sounds great!

Storm yay on Zaccie reaching 10kgs! I have no idea how much Sammy weights..hes chubby though so hes doing fine lol. We havent received our horse yet..her name is Shaq and her owners are just trying to gently get her used to the float as its been a few years since she has been in one...we are expecting her to arrive sometime this week..but ive said its no rush...i really want to make sure she is fine and not freak her out going into a float and NEVER getting her back in again KWIM? The kids have been very patient I must admit..but then i think its good to sometimes delay gratification lol...

Soph Im so glad little Ned doesnt have to have his tongue snipped...you must be so relieved. I know its supposed to be a fairly routine thing but ouch it sounds painful lol....litte fatty though seems to be doing just fine!!!!

Cass hope you are having a nice day today.

Hello sickies...Alex, Bec, Rae and Fletchie!

The kids had a ball last night...they were a bit disappointed with the oranges and muffins that came their way though lol...a few houses were giving out lollies though..i was so stacked up with treats and we had absolutely no door knockers so the kids pigged out!

Sammy and I have had a lovely day today...we went shopping and then went for a huge walk along the foreshore and went to the park. Hes so happy to nibble on his cheese and tarnies and point out all of the seagulls everywhere and then go on the 'weeeee'(slide)..funny boy....needless to say hes buggered now!

Jo

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast