Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in August 2005 #21

Hello lovely ladies

Storm...i think she will be a gorgeous size! Wow at the dates saying Christmas Day too..wow..wonder why the huge discrepency in dates??? Exciting!!!

Soph Im blown away too..as is everyone else...its like a Theresa Green scenario...I honestly thought that they were joking lol...but no such luck..poor baby. That sounds like a great Christmas idea. I know id love it..its always expensive going as a family..good choice!!! I reckon you deserve a cleaner lol..i dont know how u do it!!!!

Bec..im so thrilled for you..thanks again for sharing!

Well ive been shopping for Livvys birthday. I cant believe she is turning 8 on Sunday..my precious baby!!!! She has a lovely weekend planned though..is going to be absolutely spoilt rotten!!!! Oh and has anyone got a safe and sound maxi rider???I am in love with it..after Sammys old car seat to this one..he has so much room and seems so much more comfortable..highly recommend it!

Jo

Jo - I don't know how YOU do it with all those kiddies! Thanks for the tip on the Safe 'n Sound thingy. Will have to think about getting another one soon 'cos it won't be long until beefcake outgrows the capsule.

Lol thanks Soph but really the girls are pretty good and really its more guidance and running around at their ages. LMAO at beefcake!!!!!

Jo

Hi girls ...was going to do personals but cant as I am about to be sick. Kaitlyn and I both have gastro....I am so nauseous

Anyway off to bed as we have Dh's op tomorrow.

Levi denim ...oh my goodness what were they thinking

Bec...I will have to have a look at the catch up tomorrow

ok ...gotta head to the bathroom to pray to the porcelan gods IYKWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww Cass sorry you arent well you poor thing. Hope your DH's op goes well..thinking of you.

Jo

Oh Cass'm hoping it leaves soon. Poor thing, gastro is the worst I reckon!

Jo - Bet your girls are great little helpers.

Any cup tips ladies?

Hey, Jo we've been thinking of getting a maxi - rider, cos Ellie is gonna need Zac's one! Glad you said they're good he he will definitely get one now!!

Oh dear Cass hope you guys are better soon!

Lol at beefcake Soph, glad Ned is going so well. Mmmmm cup tips? I've got no idea I just went down the TAB & picked horses by the names I liked!!

Brooke, how is your DH after his op? Do they know what is going on with him?

Hi everybody, hope you preggie sickies are feeling better....

I have no idea Soph...im so sad!!! Really dont even put a bet on!

Storm so is the name Ellie a keeper? I love it!

Hello everyone else!

Ive got a shocking cold and my eyes are watering terribly so it looks like im crying all of the time..arggh. Darrens gone in before si took the girls to school today to talk to Jess's teacher about some girl *****iness and bullying thats been going on..its a horrible age for it. Some of the girls are jealous of Jess having a horse and they dont so have been quite nasty about it. We can see it for what it is but shes only 12 so really talkes it to heart...can you remember back to those years ...sigh. Anyway Jess's teacher is pretty proactive so hopefully can nip it in the bud now..and with camp being tomorrow hope that this is the end of it....argggh kids lol.

Jo

Hope your feeling better tomorrow JO. Boo to those awful kids at school, they are just jealous, it's terrible isn't it? I remember those years too, I think we were all a bit of a ***** at times, poor Jess, I hope she can take it with a grain of salt.
    It does look like Ellie is going to be her name, after the u/s on the way to the car I said to Dh she has to be called Ellie now, Ellie the elephant! hehe I'm slack!!!!!!!!! I'm just glad she is a healthy baby but I do wonder what size Zac would have been had he a proper umbilical cord.

Oh guess what, the horse I picked for the cup came first! Woo Hoo, I bet 1 whole dollar! If only I knew what I was doing ........ ah well am very happy with it!!

Jo - Hope you feel better soon too. And I agree with Storm, it's a bitc$% age for girls.

Storm - Yay for your bet! I got 2nd and 3rd.

No word of a lie girls, Ned just rolled over!!!!:eek: Think it must have been a fluke though!!!!!!!!!

OMG Soph..hes a genius!!!!! Thats so awesome..see all this extra weight is helping!

Yay Storm on winning..whoooohooooo!!!!!

Ive just been talking to the my ex.....seems that they are getting a bit of **** about the name they have chosen...ya think!!!! But mum and baby are doing well which is good. I was going to take the girls up tonight to the hosp but weve changed it to early next week.

Jo

ROFL Jo, I wonder why they would cop some slack! Geez!!!!!!!!! Glad that mum & bub are doing well though!

Woo hoo Neddy, Soph, you've got 1 clever little boy there!!

Zac was looking for me before, (I was on the loo) & he started to call out to me, all I could hear was "jo, Jo Jo" !!! How rude, what happened to Mummy? & when we went out this morning, I told him tata's & he said Tata tata & lied down & kissed the carpet!What is my boy up to today???????

Awwww he sounds gorgeous!!!!!! What a clever boy!!!!

Jo

Hi Girls ,

Jo I am sorry those girls are being nasty at school...such a confusing age for kids..jealousy is the worst as well.

Storm I love the name Ellie! And what a cutie Zac is being , Kaitlyn is not even saying mum yet! She did however start throwing her arms in the air today and saying "yay"

Soph wow on Ned rolling over ..that is crazy!!!!!!! Better watch out you will have two walkers in no time!.

Dhs operation went well which is good, so now his wrist is all wrapped up for about 6weeks and then should be all AOK .

Kaitlyn and I are feeling better today which is great! Still hanging around but we are on the mend. Although she is walking a few times during the night and I have been feeding her back to sleep and then she stays in our bed...naughty I know but as she is unwell I am letting her get away with it. I tell you I dont want to get into the habit but I so love sleeping with her as she sleeps on my chest (which gets a little painful sometimes!) or she lies on my arm snuggled up against my side...so nice!.

Well better run as the OC is about to start !!

WOW, I just read back & caught up on all...

OOOH Becd I'd love to know babies gender too!!! please??
    Storm, glad Ellie is happy & growing healthily inside, what a wonderfully warm oven you are!
    Soph, OMG on Ned rolling, what a clever cookie!
    Cass, glad your starting to feel better boith you & Kaitlyn & also YAY on Dh's wrist being good now.... Indah woke a few times last night & I fed her back to sleep... Oh well!
    Jo, Oh how I remember & hated being 12, the flavour of the ady changes quickly amongst the group of friends & everyones emotions are running rampant, I hope the camp fixes it all too... Also Levi Denim??? hmmm.....???

Brooke, I hope your DH is feeling OK & well & truly on the mend!!!

Rae & Fletch I hope the M/S has gone for good now & you can start to blossom... You too Alex... I hope all the kiddies are doing well & are happy!

Having the inlaws here is great too many funny stories to tell, they wandered amazed around our home & DH had to explain what all the whitegoods are & for, including the toilet & toilet paper!

They shared a soak in our bath tub on Sunday night!!!! hee hee

Indah is still wary as they are constantly grabbing at her & she is fairly independent, but they just cuddle, kiss & carry her all the time, I just let them go, in 2 wks time Indah will be back to just us & probably wnat to be carried always!??? They are amazed that we put her in her highchair & she eats, put her in her cot & she sleeps, as they chase the kids around hand feeding them til they are about 7 or 8 yrs old & also they jiggle them for hours on end to get them to sleep!

Indah is talking so much now, she can say everyones names clear as a bell, including Maddison, also my nieces & nephew & sister & her hubby, also she says Oma & Opa for my parents & Neenee & Perka for Dh's parents..
    She calls out to our dog Poppy all the time too... Then she says Kiss, bye,bye, ta, Hello, Hiya, what's that, who's that, seeya, susu (milk), more & no... I think that's pretty much it....
    She constantly now is holding on to Dh's microphone singing into it & holding on to the table dancing!!!
    She's still not at all interested in taking any steps though, but now being constantly carried wont help, but nevermind!!!

OK, better go catch up on all in here & do some work!!!

Hi Trace - sounds like you are having a ball. Indah is so clever. How fun for your in laws being in awe of everything. They must be enjoying themselves. I must have some Indonesian in me - running around shoving food in Lucie's mouth lol!

Cass - Glad you guys are feeling better. Hope it all passes soon and glad DH is ok.

Storm - Zac is a cheeky monkey! How cute though.

Jo - Yeah it must have been a fluke I think. Ned is far too young to be doing that stuff!

Lucie fell asleep in the pram again when i went to the shop Just left her in the pram now for her sleep.

OMG!!!!!

I've just read back all these pages of you gals chatting and do you think I could remember any of it!!!!LOL...Damn preggo brain!!

Anyway, Jack seemed to be getting better from his gastro on Sunday morn and started eating so we went away to Deniliquin for a little break as our friends were there already... And Jack had a ball playing in the river and he went on the speedboat and loved it!!! But then on Monday night he wouldn't eat again and then threw up twice during the night.....And Nick then got Gastro and so I had them both throwing up !!!Fun fun fun....

So very early Tues morn we packed the car up and drove home... Luckily they both slept most of the way home..

And I'm so happy today cause they are both eating and on the mend!!!
    But I did throw up this morn after my coffee, but I'm hoping it's just m/s as I feel ok..

Cass, I can totally feel for you and Kaitlyn atm.. It's so awful when bubbas are sick..

Trace, sounds like they are having a blast!! And wow at all Miss Indah's words!!!

Storm, hope Miss Ellie slows down a bit in the growing for ya!!! Sounds like she's doing really well though.. And I love the name too...

Jo, What the??? I can't believe they called him that!!
    Hope all the nastiness at school gets worked out for Jess.. Girls can be awful at that age, I remember.. And so glad they've got their horse too...

Soph, WOW, you'll have to let us know if he does it again!!

Bec, Yeah I'd love to know what you guys are having!! I'll PM you.. I've got my scan on Mon on my birthday!! Can't wait!!

Hi Trace!!! Glad to hear your IL's are having such a great time!!
    Hi Alex!!Glad to hear everybody is recovering!!
    Hi everybody, having a shocker of a day woke up sometime through the night with a cramp that went from my lower back, through every muscle to my calf, HORRIFIC & now my right side is so sore I cant walk, I've done nothing but lie around all day & now I am so tyred it's not funny.
    Catch up tomorrow.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast