Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #6

Welcome back Fletchie, woo hoo for Zane crawling.
    :-k Carrot pooh's? Haven't had to deal with any of those, Cass, but Zaccies vary in consistancy too.

Hi Brooke Uh oh, just noticed your ticker ** hugs **.

Hi Soph, hope you get a good night sleep tonight, so Lucie is not eating again? Zac & Lucie must be in sync then, coz he hasn't eaten that much this week either, no brekky anymore & nothing at luchtime either. Norty me , counted mls yesterday & he had 435 all day & no solids

Hi Jo, how did the girls go with their riding lessons? So Sammy likes icecream too Huh? Babies have such a wonderful life ahead of them with all this deliciuos food for them to taste don't they?

Is melody ever gonna come back & chat to us?

I'm off to the dr again today, Zaccie now has this weird mark on his chin, it started off as a dot, now it's a big red looking yuckky thing, I bet it's infected from all the snot that's been dripping these days :shock:
    Is it ever going to end????????????????
    Talk soon

Oh Storm you poor thing! Hope the red thing clears up quickly and Zaccy finds his appetite. Lucie's been a bit funny with the solids again lately. A bit hit or miss really. She loves vegemite sandwiches though! And don't worry, I am still the serial ml counter, just can't help myself!

Well off for our big scan this arvo. Fingers crossed all is ok. Will update you all tonight.

Best of luck at your Scan Soph!!

Brooke so so happy to meet a wrestling fan who is a female, he he he, I'm a stonie freak, I so wish they would bring him back oh & goldberg hubba hubba.!! Zaccie has strange mozzie bites too, wondering if this festering thing on is chin was one, but coz of his dragging style crawling he may have knocked the top off it cant get in to see the dr till this arvo.
    I got too confused this cycle coz FF kept moving my o date, so I just let it go, they say I now o'd on cd24 so we'll see!

Hello lovely ladies

Soph thinking of you sweets...you lucky lucky thing seeing your bubba on tv! Will you be finding out if Lucie is having a little brother or sister? Hope she starts eating more for you too..little monkey. You know Sammy has been a bit the same the past two days..not sure if maybe his top teeth are coming in but hes definately not been eating as much.

Brooke that is so great about Charli's burn..wtg. What a fantastic mummy you are! Ohhhhh fingers crossed for you too..could be a lucky cycle. I had the same thing happen..implantation bleeding..whoohooo!

Storm..poor Zaccie..i hope its nothing on his little chin! The girls met their horses monday and are going riding this afternoon after school...they very happy!

Well I am so tired! We had friends over for dinner last night and the kids had friends over as well and Sammy did not think sleep was a good idea through the night so was waking constantly poor fella. I so believe that if they do not sleep well during the day their night gets so messed up..makes me think maybe I should just stay at home for a few days and try and get him sleeping again!

Jo

Jo - Totally agree with you on the sleep front, it puts them right out of whack. Glad the girls liked the horses! Have a few days at home I say and rest up yourself a bit.

Brooke - Awesome re Charli's burn - what a relief! Oh and you really don't want a mobile bub!

Storm - How did you go at the docs?

Well scan kinda didn't go ok. I am only 17 weeks and I rang them on Monday and they said that would be ok (they gave me the date in the first place anyway). Radiographer gave us a look at bub and all looking ok, but he wants us to come back in a few more weeks. He said that before he started the scan - basically he likes them to be at least 18 so they can get a proper look at the heart. So slightly dissappointing but it means we get another look which is good. We're away for 2 weeks over Easter so we are back in May 1st - will be 21 weeks so should be able to see heaps! Guy was really nice and said all looking good. Bub measuring about 16 weeks 4/5 days so a few days smaller but no biggy I guess - although I do want a big bub! And he didn't charge us for today either - bonus!

Oh cool Soph...another peek very soon.

Jo

Hi Girls ,

Yea I am thinking as some of you have said that that is a lot of food!. Kaitlyn ate it yesterday but when I tried to give her lots for lunch she ended up vomiting up yogurt ( boy does that smell!) I feel like all I am doing is feeding her with the amount they want me to give her! But she seems to take it and stop when she is over it …mmm what to do !.

Brooke I don’t think you are underfeeding her …Kaitlyn did not eat as much today ..maybe she just liked that I offered it all to her yesterday . And now she does not finish her formula after dinner and I would still prefer her to be getting all that into her rather then solids ( if she wants it that is!). Thanks for the reassurance on the poo poos. And I am so glad Charli is all 100% in the burn dept ..let us know how you go at the Dr with the bites.

Yay Jo on you and all your family being vegetarian ..I think that is so wonderful!. I would love to be but DH is a big meat eater and I am to lazy ..I know that sounds bad. I take my hat off to you …we need more of you out there!. Kmart is having a sale at the moment as well , I picked up the most adorable skivvies for only $2.99 each! Great for around the house or walks and trips to the shops!. LOL on the grunting ..how cute!.

Soph you poor thing ..so horrible when you are sleep deprived , especially when you are working to grow another little bubba!. Don’t wish to hard for a big bubba …after having a 9pound 2Oz bubba over a 26.5 labour my body SUFFERED…..I even had to have pelvic floor physio! Ohhh the joys of motherhood hehe.

Storm how did you go at the Dr with Zac?. I hope the little trooper is feeling better.

We had another night sleeping unwrapped last night and Kaitlyn is sleeping soundly as I type. I don’t want to jinx it but it has not been as hard as I expected. The only issue is that now as she is falling asleep she plays with her feet and ends up rolling over all the time hehe so cute . I go in and she is flipped over with her legs poking out the side of the cot.

I tried Kaitlyn on tuna today and it was not a success! ..so I made her some veges . The first food she has rejected!

I hope you are all having a nice night..I am off to finish my Baileys and then have an early night as I am up resettling Kaitlyn as she gets used to no wrap and sleeping through the night again ..luckily I am usually only up 45mins through the night so it is not as bad as I expected…oh god I bet now she has a bad night !

Gosh I am such a panick girl!. I just posted about Kaitlyn rolling in her cot ..I have been in about three times and she is on her side or tummy or accross the cot ..so now I am worried about her rolling in her sleep..gosh am I a worry wart?

Cass - Don't worry about Kaitlyn rolling too much in her sleep. Lucie prefers to sleep on her tum by far, and if she can roll over, she can roll back again. Re the food - yeap it sounds like tonnes to me - more than I would probably eat!

A terrible night here. I was up an hour and a half with Lucie before I gave up and tooke her to bed in the spare room. I tried to give her Neurofen but she screamed but I had some success with panadol. Not sure what the go is. Then DH and I had a fight at midnight cos he said he would get up and put her to sleep in the cot cos she can't get used to sleeping with us. So tonight I plan to go to bed really early so I can get up to settle her. And then this morning she was totally uninterested in solids again. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!! Hope you all come back soon - I've been so crazy without BB!

Yeap Fletch I have - but my forum link took me back here this time instead of the other page with the link. Does that mean that this is back and running and the test forum isn't?

Both are still running for the moment Soph. This one will be transferred to the test forum format at some stage soon.

Ah thanks guys, just figured that out for myself too. Wow bonus - we've gone from having no BB, to having 2!!!!

What will happen is all of the info on here, avatars, posts, etc etc will all be transferred over so it will be the regular "old" BB, just with the new format.

LOL at Schnapps Fletch, are you offering some??

Oh Ive missed you girls sooo much so nice to be back on here!

Jo

Hey girls, just popping in to say a quick hello to you all while I can!! :smt039

Catch up soon!

YAYAYAYAYYA thank goodness we are back up ! I have been checking everynight hoping! . I cant believe how much I rely on our little chats!. Even my DH highfived me when I told him BB was back up hehehe.

How is everyone going?.

Kaitlyn and I both have the flu :-( we have since Friday! Other then that we are all going well. Kaitlyn is rolling in her cot and sometimes sleeps on her side which will be good for her flat head!. And some nights she is sleeping through ...argh amazing!.

Still no sitting or crawling ..did you girls do anything to help the littlins along?.

Man it is good to have you back ...it is like exhaling Yay ( oh god I sound like Whitney housten in the body guard!)

Cass I so know what you mean. I was going insane without bb...geeezh i admit it ..i have no life 8-[ but yipeee its up and running again..and i pray we never have to go through that experience again!!!

I encouraged Sammy to sit by getting him sitting toys and cushions all around him. It really didnt take him very long to get the hang of it. With crawling though..we are still waiting lol. I do get him to have a lot of tummy time though..he was tending to not really like that. I have persevered though and he is now moving his way all around the floor on his tummy and has at times rocked on all fours. Im sure little missy will get the hang of it when shes ready. My dd Olivia didnt crawl til she was 12 months!!!

Sounds like Kaitlyn is going great with her sleeping though..that must be so great for you. We still have a few wakes during the night but I really cant complain. Sammy flips onto his tummy too for sleeps...wont sleep on his back at all...arent they funny little buggers?!!!

Hope you both recover from the flu quickly

Jo

Jo

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast