Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #4

lucysmummie Guest

Hi all just a quick pop in sorry SO busy!

:hugs: simone

got my labret periced today it hurt but hubby says its ... shouldnt say im sure little ones are here lol!!!! so yea it looks hot!

I started lu on solids...I know u should wait till they r 6mnths BUT she has been having 5 240mls feeds a day and waking up to b feed at night SO tried farex tonight and she went crazy gobbled it up in seconds!!!!! how is everyone else on that subject??? Also lucy is rolling everywhere! she is nearly crawling too! I put her on her tummy and she lifts her knees and butt its so cute! she moves on the graound just gota get the whole arm movement aswell happeining...
    so gota run must sleep lu might not wake up tonight coz of the farex so need as much sleep as i can its getting so much busier now she is gettin more alert and having more full on playtimes oh and giggling ALL the time!!!! ... she is growing up b4 my eyes!

Wow Simone that was quite the cyber catfight over in the other thread huh??!! It is getting a little common on BB these days. I thought this was supposed to be a place where we could come and chat and share our experiences. Instead it is becoming a place to come and be earbashed about doing things certain ways.

Hi Leah! Long time no see!!!
    Sounds like you guys are going along great!!! Wow at Lucy rolling! William is too fat to roll! LOL.
    In my opinion waiting til bubs are 6months is all well and good if they let you. Some babies are ready and want solids earlier. I'm sure if Lucy and Mummy have a good nights sleep tonight then everyone will be better off thanks to a little farax! I am also sure that she wouldn't have gobbled it up if she wasn't ready.
    I will be waiting til closer to the 6month mark if William lets me. But I also have some farax in the cupboard just in case!!!

lucysmummie Guest

Hey sarah lol at will bein too fat!!! every minute I get I put lu on her tummy now coz I want her to crawl and she is pickin it up well! I wanted to wait til she was 6mths but she is 5mths(20wks) nxt wk so spose it doesnt really matter... im only gona go VERY slow though and let her take the lead! just one feed a day for this wk then mayb 2nxt wk then start veg on wk 3 or something like that...that way by the time she is 6mths she will be on solids...kinda...ah dunno really! lol she did sleep last night, woke up at 2 with a wet nappy but was fine the rest of the night and didnt wake up at 11pm for the feed she usually does so am stoked!!!!

my chin hurt a bit last night but Im gettin use to talkin and it moving..feels a bit weird!!! Off to the gym and solarium this morning thank goodness they have a creche! and then bikini wax and eyebrow wax tonight...summer is here so better act like it! hav a great day everyone...

Leah~ I am so jealous of you getting to go to the gym and solarium. I am just way too scared to but William in the creche at the gym. Typical first time mum thing I suppose.
    I hope your chin heals quickly.

Thankfully it is going to be cooler in Melbourne today. William doesn't seem to like the heat.

hey everyone

not much goin on here, me and Xander have gastro, so definately not doing anything. Anneliese is only just holding her head up while she's on tummy time (still screams when i put her on her tummy though) very smiley, not on solids. Not pushing them, she'll start them when she's ready.

Leah, thats great lu's nearly crawling, and is gobbling solids, i prefer my babies not to crawl unti they are older, only because im selfish and like them being babies for longer...

Sarah - williams so gorgeous

Simone~ I hope the gastro settles down. Hopefully everyone in your house will be happy and healthy soon!!!

I am so happy the past 2 morning William has had his feed, a little play and then had another 2 hours sleep! I hope this continues as I have been able to get HEAPS done, it has been great!!

We are going away on Friday for a few days down at Lorne and I can't wait! It will be Williams first trip to the beach.

Also a quick Q:
    Does 6 months mean 6 months or 24 weeks?

6 months means 6 months. My princess is 6 months on saturday, as she was born 9/6.

Why's that??

You watching Desperate housewives today sarah??

XH i went down to Lorne about 2 months ago, was just beautiful... But a long drive from our place!!

Leah- you have to do what is right for your children, if that means starting lucy on solids now, so be it. I started Madison on solids on at bout 4 1/2 months and she loved it, Charlotte I will start after Christmas.

Simone- i hope you and Xander get better soon.

Sarah- it is great when they sort of get into a routine, Charlotte has been doing the same sort of thing though i do have to go back into her to resettle her, but she will then go onto having another sleep.

Well we are off to see the wiggles at 4pm today, I am really looking forward to taking Madison to see them.

Just a quickie from me as i have to go cook dinner, took a little too long at the shops but i bought a nice top to wear to the xmas party on Sat nite

Anyhow got mason weighed and measured, ok you ready for this, he's 9.9kg and 66cm in length. :surprised:

talk to u all tomorrow

What was the catfight????!!! what did I miss?!!!

Grrr, i'm so angry at the moment - we bought a new camcorder just a few weeks back, and tonight it stopped working! I just cannot figure out what's wrong with it, so we'll have to go back to Harvey Norman with it - how typical, grrrrrrrr!!

Dawn - oh WOW!!!! you have one big boy there!!! what did the nurse say? he must be way up in the top percentiles!!!

Kmh - it sounds like Lucas and Charlottle are similar in length then. How were the Wiggles? i'd love to see them!!

Leah - that is great Lucy is loving the Farex. I'm really going to try to wait until Lucas is 6 months old - obviously if he needs more sooner I won't not feed him, but from everything i've read i'd just like to wait longer.
    Great that she is rolling!! Lucas still shows no signs at the moment!!

Simone - sorry to hear you've got gastro :-(

Sarah - I hope you have a lovely time away - you'll be driving by close to where I live (in Geelong)!!!

byeeeee for now,
    Kat
    xx

Dawb- wow mason is a big boy.

Kat- The Wiggles were great Madison and myself really enjoyed them, I will keep on taking her to them until she stops liking them.

Kelly~ I can't wait til I can take William to see the Wiggles!!!

Simone~ Is your head out of a bucket yet?

Dawn~ Mason is so BIG!!!

Kat~ I am really looking forward to out few days in Lorne. We are going as DH is competing in an adventure race. Mum and I are going to have facials! Can't wait!

Simone~ I was asking the 6month question in regards to food. I know with my MCH I just had his 4month appointment at 16 weeks, but in month terms he was really only 3 1/2 months.
    How are you? Has the gastro gone?

Sarah - I think after 12 weeks they talk in months - so 6 months should be 6 months and not the equivalent in weeks.....I just know that when we go to get Lucas' vaccinations, he must be 4 months old, not 16 weeks old, etc.
    Ooooh, getting a facial will be lovely! enjoy!!

kmh - glad you enjoyed the Wiggles!!

Kat
    xx

OMG what an afternoon, i was trying to put up the girls hand and foot prints and i brought the 3M hooks, so i put up Madisons and i turned around and it feel and hit the tiles, picked it up and the moulds have come off and one of her toes came off, I rang the lady who makes them and she will fix it for me. Go forward a few hours and i was holding Charlotte and trying to get Madison's dinner reading, I droped a contanior full of baby beets all of the kitchen, so i have baby beets and the pink juice all over the floor and up the cuboards and on the fridge and all over me. So not a good day.

Sarah- i hope you have a great weekend away.

Kelly~ BABY BEETS all over the kitchen. That really sucks!!!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast