Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #4

lucysmummie Guest

Hey all...just a quickie from me...Lucy went great with the farex last night ate everybit of it and slept from 8pm till 4:30am which she has never done before so that was great coz latley she been awake heaps and i was giving her nearly 6 bottles thats 2 more than recomended so thats why I thought bout farex... anyway tonight she didnt want a bar of it! she just wanted to suck her bottle and go to sleep she was so cranky tonight... I dont mind tho as i said was only takin it real slowly so if she doesnt want it agian tomoro night I wont push her... i know quite a few bubs that tht started at 4 1/2 mths so not worried either way... must get some sleep b4 she wakes up coz she'l probly want to b feed again tonight....

kmh - oh no, you didn't have a good day did you?! good though that the woman will repair the foot for you.

Leah - so was Lucy never sleeping through the night? or is it just something she's started doing recently?

Gotta go, crying baby alert!

Kat
    xx

lucysmummie Guest

Kat~ yeah she started to wake up in the night and feed like absolute crazy in the day like nearly 2 extra bottles so I spoke to a few ppl who said start solids its clear she is hungry, last night she didnt want solids woke up at 2am for a feed but hasnt finished any of her bottles today! whats the go I dont know!

I was SO furious before! at the nearby shopping centre there is a couple of pram parking close together I finish shopping so goto the car and a STUPID RED UTE is parked in the pram parking next to me AND AND AND!!!!! he was parked SO close to me that I had to get the lady who was parked nxt to me on the otherside to look after lucy in her pram so I culd reverse my car out to put lucy in!!! AND dont u worry I have red marks on my white car cause I accidently SLAMMED my doors on that side into his precious new commodore ute STUPID @$$ WHOLE!!!!!!! I rang and complained so hopefully they did something cause I told them staright away! WHAT A COMPLETE AND UTTER JERK!!!!!! GTG baby crying...AHHHH

kat- i took the foot prints into day and she will fix them so that is great news.

Leah- it really drives me nuts when people park in the pram spots when they have no children, one time i told an old guy off, he then thanked me beasuse he did not relise that it was a spot for prams.

Went shopping today just with Charlotte which was really good, just got some scrapbooking things and put money on a layby. I am thinking of putting Madison into Childcare for half a day a week, she is driving me nuts.

lucysmummie Guest

Kelly~ I put lu in a daycare at my gym every moring from 9:30-11 depending on what class I have and its great! definatly the WTG...

Ive decided I think Lucy has been on a growth spurt for 2wks or more? she has hardley touched food today and not very much yesturday... but at the begining of the wk she was like MORE!! and has been like that for ages! danny offered her more when she woke up before but she didnt want a bar of it! usually I wake her up at 11pm so that we get a full nights sleep in and that worked up until recently but I dont know if I shuld tonight cause she has only been having 120-180mls instead of 240!!!!! ahhhh WHO let me have A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

hello August belly buddies and bubbies - just browsing and thought I would say hello and Merry Christmas .I missed you all but I hardly get on at all to post - typing 1 handed much of time while feeding/expressing.

Sam and Joel are the delight of my life and keep me delightfully busy. The house is a mess but we are happy.

Leah - Lucy is gorgeous .They should drink about 120mls per kilo - you changed your user name like it.

Hi Sarah - William is gorgeous on U tube - very clever to use movie maker ? to make stills look like video. 6 months is 26weeks.

Dawn - what a big boy you have Sam is just 7 kg (this wk) and was 64cm last time measured three weeks ago.

Happy 6 month birthday to Anneliese - wow the time has flown sweetie.

I haven't even been lurking I miss so much. Well I will be back - you sound like you are all having so much fun.

We will be waiting till 6 months too to start solids from what I have read too and heard at Aust Breast feeding meetings -even at 6 months they recommend you offer a BF first then solids.As milk is still the main source of nutrition for bubs till 1 at least.

Wow trish you boys are just gorgeous... what do they weigh now? Anneliese is about 5kgs now.

The boys go to daycare 3 days a week, anneliese goes twice a week, so i get some time to myself, and get some time with anneliese too.

Gosh, it's been sooooo hot here all weekend, I hate it!! thankfully a cool change is coming through now.....Lucas has been okay, he doesn't seem to mind the heat too much.

Trish!!! how lovely to see you posting - your boys are just gorgeous! i'm glad everything is going so well with them :-)

Leah - it's frustrating when bubs' change their routines, maybe Lucy is going through a growth spurt?
    How completely annoying about that ute!!!

kmh - glad you can get the footprints fixed :-)

Hello to everyone else!
    Kat
    xx

OMG the heat was horrendous here too kat... got to 43 this afternoon. Had a xmas party in a park, for FIL (he's a snr sgt in VicPol) and although it was great, the heat really bothered the kids. Anneliese has finally conked out thank god. She was just so grumpy, but so hot... its dropped down to 24 outside now!! And looks like rain...

Some idiot lit some fires near us (right near Roryrory) in Glenroy over night, so had the firies out fighting that... Dont they have enought to do without idiots making more work for them??

The Age website (just add dot com dot au) has news about the fires, that where i've been getting my updates from. They're saying these fires may burn for months...

hi all
    simone- those idoits, don't know how hard it would be those fire fighters at the moment. Charlotte coped really well today, just had some trouble getting her to sleep today. Hope your children sleep well for you tonight.

Kat it was such a relive to hear that the hand foot prints could be fixed i don't know how much it is going to cost me though.

Trish- wow your boys are getting big, you are so good being able to B/F and express for both of them, it must feel like that is all you do.

Hi girls
    Just a quick one from me as I have just put William down for a sleep and I have so much washing to do from our weekend away.
    Lorne was great. William had his first swim in a pool and his first trip to the beach! We stopped in at Torquay and I got myself some new clothes and got William some too! I got him a couple of pairs of quiksilver shorts and tshirts. So expensive, but VERY cute. Most of his stuff for summer is from the surf shop. This is why I am always working - to pay for my sons wardrobe!!!
    Better go clean up and have a shower while he is asleep!
    Sarah

LOL at working just to pay for his wardrobe, i felt like that when i was working last year... So glad you had a great holiday Its nice to recharge. Im hoping to go to bali sometime next year and recharge my batteries... Enjoy your shower, i will be sharing mine with Xander today... one day i will get to have a shower on my own

Thank god it's so much cooler today! yaaay!

Simone - 43 degrees, how awful! I think it reached about 37 here yesterday. He he, at sharing your shower!!

Sarah - glad you had a good time in Lorne.....awww, how cute getting William surfie clothes!!

Nothing else new to report from here, all is good!!

Kat
    xx

Much more bareable today... im wearing long sleeves LOL!! Its meant to get up to 35 by thursday though...

Sarah- i love the surf coothes too, Madison has alot of billablong and roxy t-shirts, she also has bathes, rash vest hats and towels too ( I spend too much money on the girls clothes) i get them from the surf shops at the end of season sales normally 1/2 price, i will be looking for more stuff for the both of them at the sales.

Simone- i noramlly share my showers with Madison too, its so nice to ahve a shower by my self.

Well Madison is at my mums tonight, so i have only got Charlotte and she is in bed.

Kelly~ You enjoying some peace and quiet??!!
    I usually wait til the sales to buy the surf clothes too but I just couldn't help myself. I got a couple of pairs of shorts that were 40 dollars each which is way too much but they were way too cute not to!! Did you get much rain in Pakenham today? We didn't get any here in Narre Warren.

Simone~ How is your wrist?

Sarah

Lucas is having a nap, yay! (lol!!!) all is good with us, he's being such a good boy lately! so how is everyone getting on with their xmas shopping? all done?! we've nearly finished, I want to get some sort of DVD for Lucas - one more for babies, does anyone have any suggestions? (we already have the Baby Einstein ones which he isn't that interested in!)

Kelly - how was it not having Madison last night?

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Kat
    xx

It was nice not having Madison here ( i know that is mean but i do enjoy the break) and i get things done like housework.

Sarah- i think we had a few drops that was about it, not much we really need it soon.

Kat- sorry i have no ideas on what DVD's you should get, charlotte just normally looks at the wiggles or what ever Madison is watching, They only like the bright colours at the moment

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast