Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #8

I think the lady is coming around 10am, so if we made it for 11-11:30am that would be great .

That sounds good to me Kelly. I will email you some directions to my house

I am back to brag again! This is such a huge week. William has started cutting his first toothy peg!!!

Wow what a big week in the life of William

Sarah I'll be at your place about 11:30 then

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

I hope you all are getting very spoiled today. I am already sitting up in bed with my cup of tea. William got me a cute little forever friends teddy and a 12month subscription to Marie Claire. Daddy is getting me a new car! What a great mothers day so far!!!!

Sarah

PS: I have my scan tomorrow morning so I will be sure to come back and tell you all what flavour this baby is! Can't wait!

Happy Mothers Day

I got lo tay in bed for 2 hours, it was nice, Tim got the girls breakfast and changed charlotte. Madison and Charlotte got me Care Bear and Elmo pj's (Madison picked them out)
    Off to see my step mum for lunch and then go out for dinner with my mum.

Sarah I am looking forward to hear what you are having.

Hi all,

Happy mother's day!!

Hope you all had a nice day - I however did not - but can't even be bothered going into it - I didn't get a happy mother's day wish until about 4pm and that was from my mum! I was very cranky!

I've had no sleep cause both kids keep waking up and Lee's not getting up to them SELECTIVE HEARING I'm sure of it!

Well done to William - Sarah - for Crawling and cutting his tooth - Kyana hasn't got any teeth yet but maybe that's why we've had such sleepless nights....

I hope Charlotte eats for you Kelly.

YUCK - YUCK - YUCK - SUCH A BOY THING FOR CALEB to be chasing spiders, Sammi, yuck I'm very afraid of spiders so that would just freak me out!

Hey Leah, haven't heard from you in awhile - hope all's well??

Nothing to really report hmmm....Kyana has taught herself to stand alone so her walking has gotten heaps more steady and there's no stopping her not she's off exploring the world on her feet - it's looks really weird and I get people constantly asking me how old she is cause she's look too little to be walking and when I tell them she's nine months - I get the strangest looks or they say to her "sit back down missy your still too little to be walking".

Have a nice day everyone.
    xxdd

Hi all
    I have some great news! I have been having the best day! I had my scan this morning. All was perfect and baby measuring spot on for dates. William is getting a LITTLE BROTHER!!
    I also went from my scan to the car yard to finish all the paper work for my new car! Such a great mothers day present! But with 2 BOYS I am sure to need the typical soccer mum SUV! I pick up the car in a couple of days!!!!

CONGRATS ON ANOTHER BLUE BUNDLE SARAH Very excited for you
    And also woohoo on the new car too!

Kelly PJ's sound cute, Madison has great taste!

dd it would be nice for a bit of an effort from DH. Maybe you can forget him on fathers day...

My DH had to work so for me it wasn't anything special. The boys made me a few things at kinder that I got given during the week and DH cam home with a packet of Timtams and a packet of Mint slices ROFL. We went to MIL's for a late lunch and ate so much I didn't have to cook tea so I guess that was nice for a change

YAY, another blue bundle on it's way. Did you still go shopping. Will have to come and see your new car, when you get it.

OK girls, Tim wants to know how you all mangaed to get boy's. LOL

I find that standing on my head whilst DTD has helped. Give that a go.

Kelly~ I didn't have time to do any new baby shopping. I was at the car dealership doing some paper work. I have to go to Vic Roads today to get some new reg plates for my old car (the one that Christian drives) as I have StKilda plates on it and I want them on my new car. Christian is so happy about that as he hates driving around with those plates on the car.
    I will hopefully have my car by the end of the week.

Sam~ I can't wait to get those handmade mothers day presents from kindy. They are so precious.

DD~ good to see you popping in. Sorry your mothers day was a little disapointing, MEN huh??!!!! I agree with Sam, just forget fathers day!

Anyone off to FG today???

Sarah

Sarah- I think I might head down to FG on Thursday. Have a few things to do in narre, want to look at a new change table and go to spotlight.

Went to RCH today, talked to some lady at a clinic, and she told us to give Charlotte foods that she likes, after trying to give her other foods, sort of like a reward, anyway the we tried giving her some vegies there, and she would not take them, but after I gave her a jar of apple custard and she ate nearly the whole thing plus some macca's roll ( off my hamburger) and some hot chips ( naughty) and then for dinner, I made her some pasta and vegies mixed with some pasta sauce and she ate all of that too, Hopefully she contuine to eat, its been great that she is eating.

Kelly, I had Kyana at the dr's last week cause she gets alot of sloppy nappies (TMI - sorry) and he said it's cause she is adjusting to foods cause I have trouble some weeks getting her to eat and he told me that under 12 months they don't really gain any real nutritional value from food it's more for their education to learn textures and tastes and that their milk intake is the major priority and then made me add back a bottle I had stopped with Kyana and she has been doing pretty well now and I've since stopped freaking out so much over her food thing - don't know if that's a help but that's what he said to me.

Hi to everyone else - have a great day.
    xxdd

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah1978
    I find that standing on my head whilst DTD has helped. Give that a go.
    aren't you the gymnast! And Christian wow he must be superfit to keep that one up! My mind is working overtime ATM LMAO!

OK I think there was no special way we got a boy. We were actually trying to get a girl when C came along so I don't think I can give advice on those matters. I'll lend you my shettles book. Kelly you might have better luck with it than I!

Kelly wow so maybe Charlotte listened and took it all in then. I've given Caleb a maccas chip too

dd so is Kyana eating better now? I've heard too that it's all about learning to eat at this age but it's still in the back of my mind when C has had a day of not eating much that he needs to eat more.

Calebs bum is healing up slowly. He's got the nastiest nappy rash and I honestly thought his tooth would be through by now but no! He woke at 1:30 and I took him back to bed for a feed and woke up at 3 and put him back to bed. He is still asleep now at 9:30. Guess I better wake him up soon.
    Last edited by ~Raven~; May 16th, 2007 at 09:33 AM.

LOL Sarah - how do you go about DTD on your head Congratulations on another little boy that`s wonderful news.

Kelly - to get my boys we went at it like rabbits

Sammi - Hope Caleb`s little bottom improves soon and his tooth pops through for you.

dd - hugs to you, I know how hurt you must be as I don`t get a Mother`s Day either, Mark didn`t even say Happy Mother`s Day to me until 6pm after I mentioned to him that I was still waiting for him to say it, while I burst into tears.

Have had a dreadful few days here with me being so hurt with not getting a mother`s day (I should be used to it), Mark tells me today that he was going to buy me something on Friday but he ran out of time plus I wasn`t in the happiest of moods - yes that`s true but I had a terrible 2 morning with Matthew. So really he`s turning it around to be all my fault as to why he didn`t give me a mother`s day.

Also Adrian and his sleeping is going downhill big time, I`m lucky to get 3 hours straight sleep, most of the time it`s 2 or under, even 20 minutes sometimes before Adrian wakes up again, this has been going on for days so as you can imagine I`m quite tired after getting up 6 - 8 times a night.

Hope your all well.

Take Care

Dee

Dee if it wasn't for the boys making stuff at kinder I doubt if Trevor would remember it either I so hope that Adrians sleep improves and you get some well earned rest.

I don't REALLY DTD on my head, I just wanted Kelly to give it a go!

Just a quick note from me I will have to come back for personals.

William now has 2 teeth!!! I hope it stops there for a little while, it would be mean to keep getting them
    I have an appointment with my professor today at Monash, that's why I am up so early.
    Today I pick up my new car! So exciting!
    Chat to you all soon
    Sarah

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast