Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2007 #5

Hi
    Sara - Thanks for asking about DH. He is a bit better, but needs a renal and pelvic ultrasound to make sure there are no problems which caused the infection. He only started a new job at the end of November so it isn't great that he needs some time off. We think he had my 'flu from a couple of weeks ago on top of the bacterial infection and is still coughing and spluttering. I couldn't take anything because I am breastfeeding and it lasted about a week and his seems to take longer and he falls harder, but at least he can take dimetapp.

Ella has had a runny nose after flu but Ijust used little fess and tried to wipe her nose which she didn't like. She seems ok.

Sehra, I hope you are feeling better by now and whilst I wouldn't normally say this, I hope the milk is slowing down for you.

Hi all,

I thought i posted the other day and it's not there, oh well, can't really remember what i said, but yeah molly i don't sterilze, and the fridge thing doesn't work for me, but i'm constantly racking my brains as to how i can make it better.

sara xavier is good, growing fast, eek i think he's started teething.

as i said above i think we have teeth on the way, and it looks like the order of the day might be cross cutting. all signs are pointing tiwards top eye teeth, so we might have a lil vamp on our hands, but the it could all change in a week.

Xavier might actually roll soon, he is rolling onto his side but not over. i'm pretty sure that once he doesget moving there will be no stopping him. food is going well we are now starting the introductions. avocado is ok, but h's not a bug fan. he had banana with rice tonight and loved it!! sure made the farex smell better!!

night all

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all the well wishes. I took an arvo nap to help alleviate some of the side effects after the thread i wrote. I never took Kripton again. Once again i have decided not to bf after i jumped on the scales to see the big numbers that appeared. I am absolutely appalled at myself for letting me get that big (i guess i had a reason, bf and all!)
    Thanks for all the advice on how to cease BM.

Sonia - I am currently expressing a little 2-3 times a day and will continue like this until next week and then cut down to 1-2 times a day. I got mastitis in one breast and had to get antibiotics for it, which i am currently on. Small bbs don't help either. 4 weeks??? OMG that really is a long time for it to completely stop.

Sara - when Devrim was a bub, mum never allowed any water to splash on his face during baths or anything. We enrolled him into swimming lessons a few years back and they got him to put his face in the water and that has scarred him for life. With Ela, i duck her head in the water, so she gets used to the water. With Devrim we were very cautious at everything we did but with Ela we are a little tougher! He's got swimming with school on the Feb 4th and i have enrolled him into swimming lessons this term at our local pool. He needs to overcome his fear and swimming is a very necessary thing to learn. Great to hear that you had a great time on the GC. 23 days to go for us....
    Ela loves the JJ. She begins jumping when we just hold her!

Rhianon- well done on the 2kg!! Hope you lose more this week. Keep us posted. I have started Tony Ferguson, it's my 3rd day. It's been tough as i crave for carbs and this diet is low carb. I have a weigh in on either Friday or Monday so, i'll let you guys know. What diet are you on?

Re: opposite sex. Ela gets called a boy ALL the time. She doesn't have a lot of hair and ppl comment about her boyishness even when she wears pink! I get annoyed and correct them. I can't wait til she grows some hair!

Geez, i forget to tell you guys for a while now, Ela has had her 2nd tooth pop up. So her two bottom teeth have come through. You can definitely see them when she opens her mouth. So cute.

Misty - bummer on AF. Mine still hasn't arrived. I don't want it too either. I hate having it in summer. I guess mine will arrive soon since i have decided to stop BF.

Does anybody still swaddle bubs? I do with Ela otherwise she would not sleep. Lately though, her arms have been a bit restless (at night) and she gets them out of the wrap and her hands head straight for her dummy which she takes out and then cries. I need to re-wrap her and comfort her back to sleep. How do i get her to get used to not being wrapped??

It's been a looooooong post and i better go an express for the night.

Take care all..

Evening all,

Sehra - OMG!!!! TEETH ALREADY!!!! WOW! Ela is on a roll! Glad to hear that you are feeling better. I get that same feeling you are describing when i am given Maxalon. Its the WORST feeling in the world. No swadding here. Colby spread eagles when she goes down most nights! When we are out and she is showing signs of tiredness i wear her in the wrap. She normally goes down pretty quick after that.

Bec - Is Xavier not rolling yet??? I can't believe he is starting to teethe aswell! Colby get grizzly and dribbly sometimes but i can't say wether its teething or not yet though. Colby has farex for brekky and dinner now. As soon as she hits 6 months i will start her on banana and pureed vegies. She is happy with the farex now though. Good to hear that Xav is growing well. They are growing up so quick are'nt they!

Molly - Great to hear that your hubby is on the mend. I hope Ela is on the mend too now! Babies and flu's are'nt a good mix!

HI TO EVERYONE ELSE!!

Well i am off to have my boob scanned tomorrow. I have had a dimple on my right breast for quite a while now but lately i have noticed that its increasing in size. So i went to the Dr's last week and they have sent me for an u/s. Hopefully its nothing serious!

Will let you all know how it goes.

Night!

Hi all,

Sara, no xavier doesn't actually roll yet. he has rolled I think once or twice by accident but is now getting moving on the floor. rolling onto his side so he's not far off. he is average height, average weight and choosing to take his milestones nice and avereage like. I think I'm got an ordinary every day bub on my hands. Yet I although he hasn't gone crazy with movement he does other things. He has always been very alert and talkative. I noticed he can pass objects from one had to the other and a few of the other 8 month old activities.

I think he's def started teething, but it could go on for months.

I hope they find notting serious in your scan.

I am craving coke and pepsi to no end at the moment and it's driving me nuts.

night all

Hi Guys,

Ahh! I'm freaking out a little about this and just posted on 'children's medical conditions' to as about it. Does anyone have any idea if this might be eczema or ringworm??

Willa has some rashy type stuff on her face, it looked pretty ordinary at first, around her cheeks and chin, then over the last 3 days its definitely condensed into two ring like spots. The outside is red and the inside is lighter in colour and its all slightly raised and flaky. I googled and came back with ringworm or eczema. Theres a smattering under her ear and a few streaks at the base of her neck. So that struck me as being more eczema like? But I read ringworm can start off that way b4 becomin a ring. Her father used to suffer tinea quite often and we have two cats (indoor cats), so maybe??

We dont get in to see her GP until Wed next week so in the meantime I dont know what we shld be doing. My GP nurse is less than helpful and told us to go to hospital?! She's perfectly fine otherwise, too busy playing to notice how concerned her mummy is!

Any thoughts? It looks not so nice!

sonia

Sonia,
    i had ringworm as a teenager on my arm, two ring like circles, 10 cent piece in shape. Dr. assured nothing to be concerned about and i don't remember if he prescribed anything. If he did, i know i didn't get it and use it. they went away on its own. I don't know about bubs though? The cats could have something to do with. I had a dog then. better get Willa off to the dr. to make sure.
    Devrim has eczema and they don't form shapes, they are randomly spaced and like chicken skin (hope that makes sense!) all bumpy. Sounds like ringworm to me.
    Good luck.

Hi sehra,

Thanks for your reply! Yeah I thought the same about eczema not really organising itself into shapes lol. From what I know, it can be scattered and spread out a bit more than 10 cent piece type shapes.

Looks like Willa's got 'twenty cents' worth of 'ringworm' at the moment lol. Off to the doctor's on wed for check up, I think they might recommend over the counter anti fungal cream.

On a sidenote, I was looking at eczema pics on google images today and awww saw some poor bubs who have it bad!! I didn't know it could crack and bleed like that. I hope Devirm has only a mild case?? For future reference, never get on google images to look up childhood ailments. Scared the pants off me!

sonia

Sonia,

I too had a ringworm when i was a kid. What your describing sounds just like a ringworm. Not sure, but you might be able to get something over the counter at the chemist for it. They might even be able to have a look and diagnose it for you.

Good luck!

Well my little baby is growing up too quickly. She can get up on her hands and knees now. When she is up there she just rocks backwards and fowards but not crawling. I want her to stay a baby! Why do they have to grow up so quick!!!

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!!

Take care all!

Sonia, I'm with sara go to the chemist and ask what they think. I think your right on the money about the anti fungal. I had ringworm when Iwas younger and it was on the back of my neck just at the base of my skull, so I couldn't see it, ut mum put some sort of cream on it.

When you talk to your chemist you should also ask if it is necessary to worm yourself to be on the safe side and then go and get some worming stuff for your cats.

I think it's recomended to dose everyone in the family including pets at the same time.

hi ladies, hope u r having a good aust. day weekend so far.

thanks for your input, sara and becca, wish I'd read that earlier today cos the chemist was very helpful when I went there with our script.

Just updating - we went to the doctor today who confirmed that it was ringworm she got from out cat (who is very affectionate and likes to 'head butt' people). I was a bit stressed yesterday as we had difficulty finding a doctor's clinic open this long weekend. I just wanted to have a checkup ans be done with it so won;'t have to worry in case she gets really grizzly and itchy in the middle of the night.

I like her usual GP but the receptionist annoys me sometimes and they don't bulk bill. They even charge for internet advice. This other clinic I found is short walking distance and they do bulk billed house calls too!

To make matters more complicated, DH is having his 4 wisdoms out right now and will be out of commission for a cpl of days and I don't drive
    (which is y I wanted to get her checked out now just in case cos I cant take her anywhere on my own if I need to). Luckily i found this amazing doctor right around the corner from us so was able to wheel her there in the pram. 2 spots yesterday have now become 7 spots so it does spread pretty fast. DH was using his tinea foot cream on her face yest. Doc said that was ok but might be bit strong so we got a milder version of Lamisil to use too.

so when DH's mum brings him back from hossie, I'll have 2 'babies' to feed mushed up food to lol.

so there u have it, attack of the face fungus. just another day in the life of mummy-ing, i suppose. poor kid is just fine but it doesnt look very nice on her chubby cheeks and MIL said ppl been asking abt it when they saw her. One of my mothers group babies next block from us also has it, so it must be in the air!

i'm beat! gonna go have a shower and drop, then make the bed for hubby comes home minus his 4 wisdom teeth. WIshing pleasant australia day weather to all...

sonia
    Last edited by neuri; January 26th, 2008 at 10:47 AM.

Hi girls!

Kim - How is Hayden feeling right now? By sicky, do you mean throwing up more than usual? Jensen's doing that atm. Always when you least expect it too! We were visiting my dad the other day, before we went to dinner and Jensen, having thrown up already over shirt he had on (I didn't have any spare), then threw up into his pocket. Classy! All fitted in nicely! Lea lent me Nixon's hoodie vest, he just wore it over his grubby shirt.

Rebecca - Rolling to the side. Jensen's only just started doing that too. There are twins at mothers group 1 day older than Jensen and they were doing that before christmas. I felt slighted that they could do that but Jensen could only just prop himself up.

Sehra - I haven't yet dunked Jensen's head under the water. I'm scared I'll freak him out that way. However, we were in the bath the other day, and as he's a wriggle-pot in the tub, he wriggled so much he slipped and put half his face under. Didn't phase him toooo much. Just looked shocked is all. Phew! I'm trying to do Weight Watchers and follow the points system. I do pretty well but most days I'm under, but some days I go over. Actually, for the last couple of days I haven't been following it at all coz it seemed that my milk was down. So I just try and remember what points go with what and eat like that. I've lost 3kg in 3wks.

Sara - I don't swaddle Jensen either. He gets out too fast. Instead, he's either in a sleeping bag or just in the cot. We don't have cot sheet or blanket either. It's just him in this cot with either a baby muslin or a baby wrap sheet thing over him. It gets kicked off just as quick tho, as he rolls around the cot everywhere now.

Sonia - Jensen had a terrible rash too. Like spots all over his body. By the DR we were told that it was heat rash, dermatitis and teething rash. Wow how specific. I needed to hear something definitive. Was told to use QV bath oil and QV cream. It cleared the spotty-ness, however now he's come out in pimplely spots on his legs, arms and back and we think he's being bitten by something too. We went to our accupuncturist, who didn't actually do any accupunture on him, just held a dull needle thing to parts of him, and he made a lot of the blaring redness a little less red and "fixed his yang" (looks confused and skeptical), helped his kidneys and made him on the whole less hot (he had a really hot head and sweaty feet, and he doesn't now!!) and something to help him sleep better. I thought, yeah right, but hey... only woke once last night! Keep that in mind if what your dr suggests doesn't work. Good luck! Oh I so hear you on the 2 babies to feed. my DH had his wisdoms out 2.5wks before christmas. He was harder to deal with than Jensen. He ate alot of Jelly and smoothies, over 2weeks and lost 10kg. I'm here for you if you need it! hth!

Wow, what a week we've had!
    Tuesday, I went to go to mothers group, but it didn't look like there was anyone home (and I don't like being alone with just one person, coz her baby might be asleep and mine wasn't and I'd have to make conversation... That and her car was at DH's work being fixed and it got broken by one of the other mechanics not something I want to talk about... How am I going to face her this week!) so I went to go to the water front to have a 10 min walk and head back. On the way, there was a mangrove boardwalk that I'd never been on. So we decided to do that. I thought it went to a look out, but no. It was a track. It was flooded over a bit, but still shallow enough to get the pram thru. Then there was a circuit track so I took that, thinking it was a 10min track. Nope, wrong again. 1hr. Jensen was sunburnt. I felt like (and still do)such a bad mother. Needless to say, we didn't go to mothers group afterwards. I'll put my msn space address in my details and put some photos up in there, coz the BB gallery isn't working for me.

I work on a Wednesday, so my mum looked after him for the first time. Little monster wouldn't drink anything. No ebm from a bottle, or cup, or by grandma as mum took him up to see her and to see if she could get him to drink something. No luck there either. So she tried some formula. Nope. Finally she used some ebm and made up farex and he had that no problem. Even fed himself. I told mum that if he does that again, to bring him up to work and I'll just feed him. I could use the distraction of actually doing work.

I don't normally work thursdays, but had to go in for a bit, and Jensen behaved a bit better for mum. Didn't sleep to well, but for the last week he's had this thing where he HAS to sleep on his side. I was a bit worried, but I waited for him to fall asleep properly then rolled him over!

He was relatively good for me yesterday, but is still not sleeping well during the day. BTW, nowhere sells size 00 Australia day shirts at 4:45pm on a Friday. I put him to bed on his back, slightly on his side and midnight Friday night/saturday morn, for his feed, I went in to discover that he was on his tummy and wide awake!

Today he's been good, but needy. He woke us at 6 as his head was in the corner of the cot. Now, he just wont sleep. Possibly coz for some reason I found ants in his cot. Just the little normal black ones. I have to find a way to stop them getting in there now.
    Jensen's only just gone to sleep about 10 mins ago, after fighting it for ages. I put our wedding song on and he calmed down instantly. !! The song goes for almost 6mins and by the end of it he was asleep. Have to keep that in mind next time.

Now he rolls from front to back and back to front when ever he wants and is making worm movements and new crawling movements around the floor. Tries to sit on his own and grab stuff out of his reach. I'm going to have to get safety gates really soon!

Anyways, next time, this wont be so long.! Hi to everyone !!
    Have a fantastic Australia Day!

Hope everyone had a nice Australia Day and had some lamb!

Sonia, goodluck! hope both babies are good for you and then next week maybe DH can let you have a little break, coffee by yourself with a friend or something. Hope the ring worm clears up soon.

Rhianon, I know how you feel about the sunburn, I feel that way too when I accidentally do something to hurt bub, but you didn't know how long it was so don't feel too bad. Do you have a sun shade for the pram that blocks uv? I found that is really good. Hope Jensen is coping ok though. With the drinking, when I went back to work when DS was 6 mths old he wouldn't take a cup so missed a feed every time I worked (3-4 days a week) and MIL just started training him to drink from a cup. He never had the amount of milk during the day that others on bottle have but he has always been fine and made up for it the rest of the day (bf 2x at night). It is only one day, so probably won't affect him too much.

Kimnastics - I think that being sick may come with teething. Ella has started have sicky times, when she hasn't before and I know there are two teeth at the bottom waiting to come up. I also met another BB member yesterday at the Sydney photo thing and her daughter was doing the same and she made the same comment. Both her daughter (6mths) and mine had a little spew at around the same time - weird.

Has anyone noticed the mesh dummies at Coles etc, by Tommee Tippee. I bought two on the advice of a friend earlier this week and have given Ella nectarines and banana mashed into for her to suck on. I know it doesn't replace the feeding with a spoon (we are eating two tablespoons of pear and banana farex each evening now) but she can do it herself and the handle is something she can chew on to help with the teething. I am going to try ice in it next for her to suck on.

Wishing you all a nice relaxing weekend.

Hey everyone!
    Wow, so much has been happening, and I have been MIA...
    But, WOOOO HOOOOOO moment: The in-laws have just left. Phew. 8 weeks. They are at the airport right now....

Milla is 5 months old today ... she is doing really well. Her latest "milestone" is that she can sit up... she lasts at least a few minutes before toppling to the side, but often she has her arms outstreched to prop herself back up. She still only rolls from back to front (only to her right side tho!) - and so she still needs us to do the flip every now and then, but she does seem pretty content to play on her tummy, and I think she wishes she could crawl, but there is nothing going on with the knees yet, so that could be a while.

She doesn't have any teeth yet, despite the MCHN saying she was teething a month ago. Sometimes she gets really really grizzly, and she is loving her teething rings out of the fridge, but I can't see or feel anything different with her gums, so who knows?

She is sleeping pretty well during the day - we get 3 naps of 45mins-1 hour, sometimes she can be re-settled for a 2 hour nap at midday, but not often. Then its still bed at 7pm, and she's been having just one feed at night, usually at 3am or so. Still having to put the dummy back in quite a few times though I am going to try and wean her off that now that PILs have left and I can do my own thing!

We have just started giving her some Farex with BM two days ago - she was seeming sooooo interested in food, was crying when I wouldn't let her drink out of my cup, and she can sit up and is really active. SO, as much as I really wanted to go exclusively BF for 6 months, I think Milla was ready for more. She loves farex!!! She just keeps opening her mouth for more, when there's none left! I've only given her it once a day, but next week I'll start two meals a day, and after that will intro some veges for her. She is really good at eating from a spoon, and also wants to grab the spoon and chew it...

Molly - yep, I've just bought one of those mesh dummy things too - they're a great idea and one of the mum's in my mums group always gives her DS some watermelon in one when she takes him to the shops - keeps him entertained!

Well - I am going to have me some lunch, and relish my time alone on the couch without having to make polite conversation with the MIL! Then we are going to cook something super spicy for dinner, since we have been eating bland food for so long since FIL has sensitive stomach..! YAY! I've got my life back!!!

Hope you are all really well, and I look forward to coming in here more often now...

xx

Kim- I hear you with the glasses. Goes straight for them and hey presto! They're off faster than I can think to grab them!

Molly - The sunburn is gone now. Seems that he burns like me, but tans like dad. I do have a net teething thing, put some ice in it the other morning and it just melted. lol He was pre-occupied with other things, so maybe when his teething are hurting a lil more he'll take it.

Rhiannon - Woo hoo to the inlaws leaving and welcome to the 5mth mark. Everything seemed to happen for us the day 5mths arrived!

Im really stubborn at starting any solids atm. I'm even worried to buy 6mth + rusk sticks. Gave him a carrot stick on Australia Day to chew on, gummed half it away!
    EVERYTHING goes in the mouth now. I know, I know, I realise now when other parents (before I had him) told me everything goes in there, everything goes in there!

We are officially on the move! Not so much as hands and knees, more knees and head planted face first. He looks up to see where he's going then pushes on! Boy can he move! He does get up on to the hands and knees, but I think its just a better view there for the time being.

We introduced him properly to our cats yesterday (sunday - its too early here atm). Thought they were so fascinating. They had been kept on our back verandah since his birth and only allowed inside when he was asleep in his room with his door shut, or in his bouncer, wide awake. Trying to teach him to be gentle when he pats them is going to be hard. Hand out , fist full of fur and pull! So far, they don't mind tooo much, but they'll get used to him.

Ok, the reason I'm up this late / early is that starting from midnight, Jensen seems to be sleep crawling. Now, thats ok in his cot, but he cries and screams in frustration (but is still asleep) when he gets to a corner or side. Tonight, it was 3 times in an hour and a half, and nothing for the last hour and a half. I'm contemplating going back to bed, but I'm worried he'll do it again. Coz he's doing that in his own bed, I can't really comfort him in mine. I'm going to post a thread somewhere and see what I can come up with.

Hi to everyone!

Evening ladies,

Been reading but not posting (naughty me).

Ela is growing beautifully. She has begun getting on her knees and rocking back and forth.

My bbs are getting much better. I hadn't expressed for 3 days but felt the need to yesterday, so bbs are getting the picture and now know not to produce milk. Geez, it was tough though. I never thought it would be so difficult.

We have 6 month immunisation session on Tuesday evening so not looking forward to that at all.

I lost 3kgs in a week on TF and am really looking forward to the weigh in on Friday. I'm hoping to lose about 2kg (wishful thinking). Began going to the gym much more often now. I do 3x 1 hr cardio sessions a week.

Nothing much to report i'm afraid.

Take care all...

Hi girls!

I too have been reading but not posting. Another naughty one!

Colby has a viral infection. We don't know where she picked it up from but she is on the mend. She had been getting a temp from last thursday and it got to 38.9 on sunday so i took her to the Dr's. They diagnosed a viral infection. I keep feeding her water and as much breastmilk as she wanted and her temp went away. Now she is coming out in a rash but i still ok.

She is VERY clingly at the moment aswell. Just wants to be held all the time. She is only happy when she is standing up and if you try and sit her down she keeps her legs stiff so you can't sit her down!

She is also getting very confident with her movement. She has started to try and leap foward when she is in the sitting position. I assume she is trying to crawl from sitting rather than laying on her tummy.

Our 6 month needles are next week aswell. I can't believe our babies are going to be 6 months soon! Time goes to quick.

Not much else to report here either. Just waiting on a birth at the moment. Mum is 3 days o/d. I am so antsy its not funny!

Sehra - Great news on the w/l. I have really been thinking about that myself lately. One day i will get around to it!

Rhiannon - Oh your must be so happy the IL's are gone! I wish mine would leave just for one solid week! Oh how good it would be to be able to have my house back!

Rhianon - Love the new ticker photo! Colby is totally fascinated by our cat aswell. The dogs were coming up to her out in the yard yesterday and she was laughing her head off! She is a real animal lover like her family!

Molly - A friend of mine had one of those mesh dummies for her son. I thought they were a great idea. I was going to get one for Colby but have'nt got around to it.

Hi to everyone else!

I am off to bed. Have been going to bed a little earlier the last 2 weeks expecting that middle of the night phone call! If i am this antsy imagine how mum would be feeling!

Take Care

Night!

Hi all,

sonia, it's great that you did find for sure that it was ring worm and you can fix it now. the clinic you found sounds good. We switched docs to Nathan's GP after Xavier was born and they bulk bill anyone under 16 which is great 'cause we can go to the doc and not have to worry about where we get the money from.
    I hope your 2 babies are behaving themselves

Scone, Xavier is still working on the rolling but is getting more twisty iykwim and I can only imagine how hard changing nappies and dressing is going to get, so i'm counting my blessings still.
    Sorry to hear about the sunburn, Xavier has been getting funny with feeds latley, and I've finally worked out that he's just in the process of stretching out the time in between and possibly dropping a feed. He goes about 5 hours in between feeds now!! Oo those damn ants! Breast milk is sweet so maybe there is some chuck up attrackting them. I found a spew mark on xaviers cot right down the bottom, lol I have no idea how it got there.

Kim, yeah Xavier does do other things. ie the bottle, he has just as many bb feeds per day as bottle ones and has only bb's on weekends and he can hold and tip a full bottle up to drink. Tonight when he tried he missed and used his feet to readjust how he was holding it and back into his mouth. I was very impressed.
    Xavier loves the glasses too, if you don't hold his hands he makes a beeline for them.

Molly I have one of those mesh thingos, but we haven't used it yet. I bought the sassy brand one because it has water in the handle and you can freeze it to keep it cold, which I thought might be good for teething. I think they are a good idea though, as sometimes babies just like to chew and you can use it for quite some time, good for when bubs is getting bigger and has to feed themselves but is still having a little trouble.

Campari, yay on your new found inlawless freedom!!
    Wow at Milla, Xavier will be 6 months on sunday and he isn't doing any of that.

well as i mentioned above, Xaiver is still in no hurry to do things. but he is getting happier to be on his tummy. and I don't think it will be long before he is up to his second meal. I have offered breakfast but he hasn't been interested. We have started getting some firmer poos and he has tried farex with ebm, we have also mixed with the farex avocado, - he's not a fan, and banana - he loves it, and it smells etter to me too. we have tried apple once but haven't had the opportunity to go back to it and currently we have ditched farex (will start again when he starts beakfast) and have moved onto vegies for tea. So far we have had sweet potato mixed with ebm to thin it and tomorrow we are trying carrot!!
    I have told MIL that she is allowed to make him some carrot on Sunday for tea, and she wants to make him some potato as well so I said ok, i think she's a bit excited.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast