Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #16

Ill do personals later, but guess what?

Abby didnt cry for her needles!!! It was a HEP B shot...I guess they do that sometimes at their 6 month, but here they do it at the 9 month! She didnt cry at all! It was so weird and unexpected! We all are good here...good and healthy! Tonight I am having a sushi party! Yummo! Abby eats noodles and stuff like that, I am going to try mashed potatos today with her. She loves food, there hasnt been much she has turned down! She got weighed and weighs 18 pounds! 8.16 kg I think! And she is 27" length! (685.8 mm). I'll try to take some pics of my crazy new hair today! I got bangs and layers! :eek: You all have a good day! Personals to come in a bit after Haley leaves for school!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you had a fabulous day!! Picnic sounds great!! Ivy and Noah are stars! How exciting!! Coco is actually a regular at the chiro and they have this big flat screen where they play a movie (it's all slides on chiropractic) anyway, coco features!! I gave them a pic with a caption...it's the baby bird pic (on website, coco staring at camera, looks like a bird) adn the caption said "subluxations!!!?? AT MY AGE???". Is very cute!
    Beck, YEY on Maddy's sleeps!! Coco and Maddy have swapped. coco's waking again, I think it is the teeth, it seems to happen every time. Not happy jan. We had weeks of great sleep, of course it had to end. Beck, Im not that good with coco's food, I think Im starting to slack off. Second baby thing maybe!! I do give her tins often. I do heaps of cooking for her, but it's all so similar, it must bore her!! The soy chicken sounds good!!
    Kate, YEY on Jasmin'es walking, that's so amazing!! What an early starter!! I think 10 months is classed as early, so shes WAY early!!
    Coco is clapping and dancing on queue now. VERY cute!!
    Gotta run, we have four hours before removalists (hopefully they are on time), so we have to get a HEAP done. We've left alot for last minute!! hOpe everyone has a great day and will talk later, from our new house. Really apprehensive now!! oxoox

Wink

Morning Ladies,
    I finished my last day of training yesterday and I actually start working on the phones on Tuesday. Even though I have worked for Telstra for 5 years I am still nervous.
    I am tossing up weather to apply for a Team Leaders job, if I get it it will mean 40 hours a week but I am not sure that is what I want at this stage but I am not sure when it may come up again. Oh what to do? I may not even get it; I suppose no harm in trying. What do you all think?
    Tiggy -
    Happy Birthday Tiggy!!!
    It sounds like you had the best day with the kids and Dave. I hope you got showed with hugs, kisses and lots of pressies.
    That is great about the twins in the paper. Jett was going to the chiro for a while to try and help with his sleeping issues not sure if it helped with that but he was all out of wack.
    Sarajo – Great to hear that Abby was a brave little girl for her needles. Jett has got his next round when he turns 1, not that long away really.
    Yummy, for the sushi party, I am a fan but not of the true raw sushi.
    I took Jett to the health centre last Thursday and weighed him; think I may have a whopper on my hands, 11kg.
    I can’t wait to see your hair. I am trying to grow mine a little longer, and then I will maybe get some color done and get it restyled?? Who knows?
    Meg – How cute with the clapping and dancing, you need to make sure you get it on video.
    Good luck with all of the moving, I hope it goes really well.
    Kate – I think I take the cake about ttc. I had no idea that you had to ovulate to get pregnant (where was I in sex Ed???).
    Yeah, on Jasmine walking!! Jett loves to walk but can only walk if we hold his hands. He has been doing it since he was about 7 months.
    Beck – Thanks, it is really hard trying to juggle everything but so far so good.
    Yeah for Maddy and her sleeping. Jett is not doing very well but that is because he is sick.

Jett is sleeping and I am waiting a Dave Hughes dvd, it is so funny. I recommend it for a good laugh.
    Betta go and get some other stuff done before he wakes up.
    Bye all have a great weekend.
    Enjoy Grandfinal weekend whatever you are doing…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIGGY!!!!!

Hope you have a truly fabulous day and that you get spoilt rotten!

Tiff, I hear you on the belly aches. Maddy filled her nappy about an hour after dinner last night - she was munching on carrot & little pieces of soy chicken. She also loves bits of bread now too. Hope the twins have no problems with food, and their bellies adjust quickly!

Meg, best of luck with the move! *LOL* @ the 'bird' shot at the chiro. You might use jars occasionally, but I'm still so inspired by the healthy things you offer your girls. Hope your little princess starts sleeping better for you again soon. How is Tilly feeling about the house move?

Dani, well done for surviving your training! Hope you enjoyed watching your Dave Hughes DVD this morning. Yay Master Jett on your latest weigh-in, I don't think 11kgs is overweight. He looks like a well covered little man, and seeing as though most of us have little girls, our little ones are generally lighter than the boys at this age anyway. Just wait until he's running around - you'll be struggling to keep the weight on him!

Sara, that's a relief about Abby not reacting to the needles! Must have been a relief for you that she didn't cry. When is her next needle/s due? Like the other girls have said, under the immunisation schedule in Australia; all of our bubbies are due for their next round in December when they turn 1. I think Abby & Maddy are practically the same weight & height. Maddy was a smidgen under 8kgs two weeks ago at the child health nurse, but she's been eating more solids and looks like she's grown a little taller.

Well lovely ladies, I'm off to check on my little one. She went down at 8pm, woke at 10pm for a little snack and was back in bed at 10:30pm. Slept through until 7:30am which was great! *does a happy dance*
    Last edited by Beckibee; September 30th, 2006 at 10:55 AM.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIGGY!!!
    Hello ladies, just a quick note as I should be getting ready to go out.. Logan & I have come to visit my aunt and my sister in Canberra for the long weekend so my sis, brother, his gf and I are all going out to dinner and then to some clubs. Should be fun. Logan is charming everyone, they all adore his smile. Sis & I took Logan to the Floriade (I don't know how to spell it) today, it was fun to watch the street show people performing and I even got a kiss on the cheek from one of them hehe
    Logan has learnt some of the movements to "Twinkle Twinkle Little star" It's so cute to watch him try to do them when I sing to him..

Tiggy, I am doing alright.. still have my bad days, but I'm trying to stay positive. I got 80% for my last essay so that was a bit of a boost.

Sorry for the short message.. will hopefully be on later this weekend, so good to be able to access this thread with no problems and waiting for hours!
    Hope you all have a great weekend
    Last edited by Melly01; September 30th, 2006 at 06:35 PM.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIGGY!

I hope you have had a fabulous birthday!

I have to run, hopefully I will be back later tonight.

Hello Ladies,
    I have been to have Jett's hair cut today and I took a few shots. It wasn't as bad as I thought. He loved the clippers but hated the scissors.
    Like Noah, Jett now looks like a real little man.
    I will email you the link for the pictures. My Goodness Our babies are all going to be 10 months old soon, where has the time gone?
    Night All

Hi all! Happy birthday Tiggy for yesterday - I hope you had a great day. A picnic lunch would of been lovely. Our little family are going to do papers and coffee in the park tomorrow morning and I am really looking forward to it.
    Sara - great news about Abby not crying for her Hep B shot. I am not looking forward to the 12 month shot and am hoping David will not be on shift that day because it's his duty on that day if he isn't!
    Dani - can't wait to see Jett's haircut photos!
    Meg - i hope the moving hasn't been too unpleasant! What are we going to do without you for a couple of days!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Beck- Great news about Maddy sleeping so well - it's great isn't it especially after sleep deprivation for so long that you get used to it!!
    Melly - have fun in Canberra. I went to uni there and used to love going out there.
    Tiggy - I am having a great day - a little tired from last night but well worth going out but soooo could not make a habit of it. Marnie has well and truly behaved herself so I should count my blessings.
    I hope this post will go through I am having so many problems posting at night.
    Have a great sleep!

Im Back!!! We've moved and it's been weird!! i was very emotional last night, Im so sentimental. I would be fine, except I have two girls to worry about. Tilly is loving it (although she had a tear when we left our unit) and coco slept so great it was scary!! For the first time in AGES I put her down at night and she did NOT make a peep (it's been taking an hour to get her to sleep at night)> could've been first day exhaustion, but it was just what I needed. She woke briefly for a second twice during the night and i fell over things both times!!! Anyway, hoping we settle quickly, nights stress me, worrying about noise etc!! (coco, tim and I are downstairs, it's difficult for us to get down without waking)!!
    Dani, well done with your job!! I say go for it (if that's what you want in your heart) worth a shot!!
    My dad and mum are both giving me business opportunities. Dad just wrote a book and Im going to be doing some research for him (it's been published it's about retirement places , not villages) anyway, might involve travel to take pics!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Mums opening a cafe and hopefully I'll help once a week and I'll also make greeting cards with my photos and sell them there!! (might frame sometoo and sell them)!!! so im excited. I have put off third term college until next year as I had two days (out of three) that tilly needs me (jazz concert, starting nippers, and a school reunion for me), which is fine by me, I will just have more study next year!!
    I think I will have to weigh coco. Last time she was 7.5kilos!!! Again, think it's the second child thing, Ive been slack!! She's not losing weight anyway!!
    sorry will do personals later, Im so trying to rush here. o0ur computer is not quite set up so Im on the inlaws.
    talk soon and have a great day oxxooxoox

Great to hear you are all packed up and settled (kind of!)
    Gotta go and get ready for a Grand Final party at my parents!
    Go the Broncos!

Meg, Glad to hear the move went well and yay on Coco's sleep.

Dani, Congrats on getting through your training. Jett is adorable btw.

Renee, I've had a good time so far. I almost don't want to go home tomorrow. I had a good time last night, got a little drunk. Not overly tipsy, just happy. After only 3drinks LOL Logan behaved well for my Aunt. He got a little upset when I left, but must have realised I wasn't around to hear him because he got over it quickly apparently and then slept from about 8 until 2:30am, which was just after I got home heh. Today we all went to the National Zoo. Logan was so well behaved, didn't get upset at all and only fell asleep just before we were about to go home. He loved the Aquarium and got to pat a Kangaroo. I got to feed a Lion so it was a great day all 'round.

Hey Ladies,
    Well the weekend goes all to quick, I am off to work...
    I am a bit nervous as I am really working this week.
    Jett is watching Hi5 and singing away, quite cute.
    Melly - Glad to hear that you and Logan had a great time. I can't wait to take Jett to the zoo I think he is going to love it.
    You are very brave feeding a Lion don't think I could have done that.
    Renee - I bet you are wrapped with the Broncos win. I must admit being a Victorian Girl I have no idea how rugby works at all. I did watch the game but had not real idea of what was happening.
    Well betta go any get ready....
    Have a great day all

Dani - what do you mean you are 'really working this week?" What do you usually do? I must of missed something - let me know. Jett singing - how cute - Marnie loves Rags (on Prime from 9 - 9:30am) and as soon as it's over it's off to bed for her morning sleep. It cracks me up as I thought I would never let her watch TV & now I quite happily sit her down for this show everyday - granted she doesn't watch much else during the day. It is amazing what I can get done in 30 minutes!
    Mel -Good on you for having a good time. Feeding a lion - I don't think so.
    Okay hope everyone else had a great long weekend. I am off to walk baby girl and then her dad is going to get her ready for a (Hopefully) Big sleep!

Just a quick pop in, computer all set up! YEY! oNly prob, it's almost next to coco's bed, so my fav time of hoping on (her bedtime) is out the window. never mind. Mel, you're brave feeding alion!!
    Dani, hope work was good! Beck, have you decided what to do about your bf dramas, they're cheeky little monkeys our bubba's. back tomorrow
    xoxox

Hi All

Hope you all had great weekends. I ended up going to the NRL Grand Final! Someone pulled out, and I originally only wanted to go if my team were playing, but I caved and went anyway. It was pretty good. Everyone I was with was going for Melbourne, so naturally I went for Brisbane! It was ok. Was overwhelming to see the stadium so packed! I usually manage to go to a fair few Bulldogs games, but Ive never seen the stadium like that!

Jasmine has been a real grumble bum today. Her cheeks are flush again, I wonder if the next lot of teeth are finally coming?

Melly YAY on the night out! Im so glad you had a good time!! Omg @ feeding a lion! WOW thats huge! How cute that Logan loved the zoo. Sounds like you have had a wonderful long weekend! Well done on the great marks on your last essay!!

Dani Omg I loved Jetts photos! Youre right, he does look very much like his own little man now! Did he have hair product in or will it sit like that now all the time? I think Jasmine is destined to have my very thin hair, poor thing. Jett looks like he has heaps! Good Luck with working this week. I dont know about the TL job. I guess it depends on you and how you think you will handle it. Im sure you will do a great job no matter what. I wish I was still career orientated! Im sure you will do whats best for you and your family. Being a team leader would probably mean more flexibility so Im sure it cant hurt to try!!

Meg Very glad to hear you are all settled in. Bugger at the computer being right next to Cocos bed! But remember it could be worse. You could still be living by those horrid neighbours of yours! It must have been sad to move, but I bet in a couple of weeks you wont even remember how it felt to live there IYKWIM! Now what happens? Are you going to stay with the inlaws for a long time or look to move out asap? Sounds like you will be busy with working too! How cool do those jobs sound!! College will always be there for you. You have had so much going on of late that I dont blame you for deferring for a little while! Plus those jobs are too cool to pass up! I must weigh Jasmine too. I have no idea how much she weighs lol!

Everyone else I hope you are all well. I hope all of your babies are well too!

P.S Has anyone of you guys ordered any of that miessence vitamin stuff they advertise up the top of the page? I bought some last week and Im expecting it to arrive tomorrow, but I havent really had any experience with vitamins and supplements before, but I figure it couldnt hurt. Most people on BB that have ordered it, rave about it, but I just thought Id ask, because I know you guys......

Take Care xoxo

Red face

Hello Girls,
    Okay girls I have applied for the Team Leader position. I guess I don’t have to stress about it yet, I may not even get it.
    Tiggy - Hope everything is going well with you. Nothing to report here. Tired from work and all the other crap that goes with it. I am very very very sore from Softball Training. I have no idea why I put myself through this crap, I know why. I love it!!!!!
    Meg – Glad to hear the computer is all set up. Maybe you could pop her in front of the TV, it works wonders when you need “Mum time”
    Kate – OMG, the Grandfinal!!! Were INXS fantastic, I was watching on TV and just wishing I could be there to see them.
    Poor Jasmine with her teeth, I hope she starts to feel a bit better. Jett so far just has the one but I am in no real hurry for the rest to come. I was worried that he wouldn’t get any teeth but not anymore.
    Yeah, now that you say it Jett does have heaps of hair. I look at the other bubs in my MG and he and another boy are the only ones that have had haircuts. He did have product in it, I normally put baby cream in it but my sister put wax/gel in it.
    Renee – I have been training for the last 5 weeks and tomorrow is the day where I take live calls from the public, OMG!!!!
    Sarajo – have you had the biggest loser state v’s state on over their?? I love that show but I am sad as Jillian isn’t on it anymore.
    Melly – I know what you mean about drunk of 3 drinks, I am the same. Very cheap shout for Ben and all of my friends.
    Night all
    Betta get ready for the big day…

Just had to quickly pop in while I am able to post and say.. Logan started crawling last night! he's still a little wobbley, but he is so proud of himself.

I will try to come online tomorrow when I take a break from my assignments at Uni.

So sorry for the short posts I feel like I must seem so selfish sometimes :|

Mel, don't be ridiculous...was it 2am when you posted? You are NOT selfish. Good on you for all the work you're doing!!
    WHy isn't Jillian on Biggest Loser, I love her! I will have to start watching the US one this week is it??
    Kate, haven't tried the vitamins but was JUST thinking today that I need some new ones (decided I no longer need the breastfeeding/pregnant ones, even though they're great...too expensive now). So now Im going to check the ones out you mentioned Kate, I haven't even seen the ad, Im so hopeless!!
    gotta run, sorry everyone, coco is squealing and I don't know who's watching her (im downstairs) MIL is up there but so is tilly and holly.....
    back on later xoxoxo

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast