Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #20

Aw Tiff, you're not a bad mum. You weren't even in the room with them so it's hardly your fault. Plus like you said some babies are like that. I found Logan on the floor the other week, he'd tipped the cats dry food all over the floor and was eating it. I laughed and took photos.. how much of a bad mum am i? :P Plus he likes to find clumps of the dogs fur and try to eat it.. He hasn't tried poo though.. yet.

Dont worry Tiff, Tilly ate her poo when she was 6 months....disgusting...i washed her mouth out with soap, how awful is that! So dont feel bad at all!!!
    Just popping in briefly, off to get tilly now. So hectic around here.
    Coco is on antibiotics again (Tiggy, she' scatching up to Ivy). THe poor darling has two infected big toes. So she is having antibiotics orally (Dr didn't want to risk it getting worse over chrissy) plus detol cream on it all the time. If not improved next week we have to look into it further. Poor child. her toes must've throbbed last night as she cried for hours (even woke at 3am for an hour or so crying. Poor baby).
    hope everyone is well, will pop on tomorrow, then we're without a computer.....will have to come back to inlaws until we get ours hooked up.
    ALso HAPPY BDAY TO MADDY !! I will be back to say happy bday closer, but justin case I wanted to get in now. Have a fantastic day you're a great mum Beck!!
    xoxoox

Hi Everyone!

Its so quiet in here!!

Jasmine had her shots yesterday! Im glad that ones over with. I was dreading it all day long. She was very good and only cried because mean Mummy had to hold her still! She just wanted to get down and rip the Drs office apart!

She has also taught herself how to jump now. Not very successfully either lol. She just doesnt get the whole landing part. Also now she is confident enough to try and walk really really fast. Its so funny because when she wants to go fast, she lifts her arms up in the air and walks to the point of running, and then stacks it onto her target. Usually the lounge.

2 days ago I came back from the toilet to find her up on the TV cabinet. She had pushed her toybox over in front of the TV, climbed up on top of that and then stepped up so she was level with the TV. I almost had a heart attack. I ran so fast. No more trusting her on her own, even for a second now! She cant get up there anymore, but she can still get on to her toybox. Oh she can even climb up onto the lounge! Its quite funny, but so scary at the same time. Shes such a climber. Anything at all she wants to get up on, you see her raise her leg and see if she can grip onto anything....she totally susses out whether or not she can do it.

I put a couple of new photos on her site, Im not done yet though. Ive got new videos to put up too. I couldnt find a picture of her on her birthday without ME being in it, so I didnt want to put them up. I will wait and see if anyone has any other photos for me. I cant believe what a big fatty boombah I am! Once I saw them I raced out and now Im on the Tony Ferguson diet lol. A friend of mine who came to Jasmines party has lost 16 kilos in 5 weeks!! I thought if she can do that, Im sure I can. Mind you Im starving my butt off atm. Still atleast thanks to the In-Liven Ive been taking, I dont crave chocolate or coke anymore.... its just a decent meal I crave *PMSL*

Dani Yes Jasmine is walking. She started stepping around 9.5 months but I wouldnt say she walked properly for another month after that. She still falls on her bum every now and then, but thats usually because she is trying to look at the sky when she is walking. Pretty funny. I can send you some videos if you like, they are pretty big though!!
    I dont blame you for being upset about not being there for your friends birth. However I can see now she meant no harm, and it must be nice being so close to someone like that. Im glad youre not upset anymore.
    Im glad to hear Jett is well. I put Jasmine in her size 1 clothes and theyre too big! I wish they had 0.5 sizes. Shes all over the place lol!

Beck I just read your blog. You are such a good writer. Its so easy to read. It flows really well. I love the new photos! You must be so excited about Maddys big day. I wish I could be there too! I hope you have a great day! PMSL @ u and your gourmet meal in the kitchen! YAY for Maddy 77cms tall!!!!! WOW she is going to be tall and slim isnt she. Lucky thing. Maybe Australias next supermodel!! I wouldnt have a clue how tall Jasmine is. I know she doesnt have height on her side though lol Poor Baby!

Meg I bet you are busy busy. Im so excited for you and your new house. I bet your whole life will change! What area did you buy in? I hope that you and your family are happier in this new house. YAY for being a home owner!

Tiggy Omg what breathtaking photos of your children! I have to laugh at Ivy eating poo. Atleast she didnt throw it up! Youre not a bad mother at all! In fact very much the opposite. You just have to laugh at that. Jasmine puts everything in her mouth. I saw her pick up a bit of fluff off the floor and I rushed over to her and said NO Jasmine, and she shoved it in there soooo quickly and just held her mouth shut and stared at me. I couldnt believe it. So fast! So I was even there and I couldnt stop it! Yep, I have a photo of me as a toddler, eating dog food with a fork. Thanks Mum! I guess atleast I had a fork. LOL

Renee how are you? How is Marnie?

Melly how are you going? Are you on holidays now? Any plans? How is Logan going?

Sarajo where are you? How is Miss Abby? Is she any better? How was the visit with the relatives?

Im sorry Im sure Ive missed someone but I just cant think. I have to go to the shops today (I forgot to get one more present) and Im sooooooo dreading it and Ive put it off all day... I have to leave now.

Have a great day everyone!

Wow Kate, what a great big long post! Am so impressed that you managed that - I am way too slack when it comes to the PM parts.

I think I'm in for a long night (never mind that I'm really sleep deprived already - nearly drove into another car today because my mind didn't click that he was driving straight and I was turning across his path! :eek: I thought I had the only green light - was actually thinking of the next set of lights down). Maddy is totally out of sorts - she's already woken up twice since she went to bed 2 hours ago. *sigh* I hate immunisations for that one reason - poor little mite's body gets all messed up...eating & sleeping patterns go right out of the window.

Anyway, ignore me ladies...I can barely string a sentence together and I'm just having a vent. There are people far worse off than me! *slaps herself with a wet trout*

Hello! Our trip was so fun, and Abby and Eddie were so funny to watch! Eddie kept pulling at Abbys piggytails! Eddie had an ear incfection and every time he would cough Abby would look at him and fake cough back! It was too cute! They saw santa together and Abby pulled on Santa's real beard! lol! I'll have to scan the pic in soon! Anyway, cant really talk. have a HUGE headache I have to go lay down! I cant believe my little munchkin turns one tomorrow already! Where has this year gone! If my head feels better a little later I'll ome back and catch and do personals to all you lovely ladies!

tiggy Guest

Happy 1st Birthday gorgeous Abby!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day and that you are spoilt rotten with kisses and cuddles form all who love you.

Sarajo, happy birthing day to you, hope that your day is full of sweet memories, of the day you met your little girl. Have a great day.

Beck, i hope you got some sleep. Coco has had a few off nights because of her toes. She would've slept through last night except she lost her dummy (first time in AGES) and it stressed her, mind you she slept as soon as I replaced it.
    I am scared to get Coco the MMR immunisation, as she had the other two and had no reactions, so I know it's the MMR that causes the probs and I just hate when theyr'e unsettled etc. Anyway, Im putting it off until jan. I'll let the antibiotics get out of her system first.
    Kate, what is the Tony Ferguson diet? I hope you go well on it. Don't starve though or you'll want to binge. Have you tried a low carb diet? Even just cutting out carbs after 2pm, or not mixing carbs with protein is really effective.
    We were up very early this morn, 6am....so I am going to use the time to pack some things. Our new house is just chock a block full of boxes, so that's going to take forever to unpack. Today we've got carpet cleaners coming (mainly floor boards there except the bedrooms) and the locksmith, so I will be running back and forth with coco. Tilly is on hols too as of today, so she'll be dragged along as well.
    hope everyone has a good day. Will go and check out everyone's photos now.
    Sarajo, glad you had a great time with Eddy. I still remember when he was born!!
    xoxo

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY ABIGAIL JO!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day filled with much joy and many happy memories!

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY PRINCESS ABBY JO!!!!

Hope you & your Mummy and Daddy have a fantastic day together.

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY ABIGAIL JO!!

Thank you thank you thank you from Abby!

I cant believe my little baby is already 1!! Last year at this exact time I was in sooo much pain I didnt think it woule ever end! Now
    I have my sweet Abby to show for it! I am just so happy thinking of the past year with her in our lives!

Do you think babies know when it is their birthday? Abby has a sort of proudness to her today! She is a very happy girl this morning! She doesnt even know there are more pressies for tonight!

You all have a great day! Time to put Abbygirl (and mommy) down for a nap! Thank you all for the happy birthday and happy birthing day wishes!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you all had a wonderful first bday!! It's been an amazing year, where did the time go? Big kisses to Abby on her special day!!
    Off to do the moving today....we're in there for tonight. Im excited and nervous. We have 3 boys living next door, Im scared they'll wake the girls!! Also scared coco won't like her new room. We're going to tape cardboard to the windows to make it dark.
    will email as soon as I have a chance!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE WONDERFUL BB GIRLS AND BABIES!!!!!!!!! I love you guys, thank you for the wonderful support over the last 18 months or so. xoxoxoxoox

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDY!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow and that you and your mummy are spoilt rotten!!! Lots of love to you and a big kiss for Miss Madeline xoxox

Meg you and your family have a wonderful Christmas too!!! We love you too!! I hope everything goes smoothluy with the move, and the boys are quiet next door! I hope Tilly and Coco love their new rooms! Hope you get back online soon!

Just a little message
    I hope you have a great day (and mum has a happy birthing day!)

Also - very busy at the moment (as is everyone else it seems! I hope you are all looking after yourselves!)so a Merry Christmas to all!
    Good luck with Tony Ferguson Mel - I wish I could start that! Have just finished breastfeeding (on Marnie's birthday - that was her last feed) and fingers crossed i think I can announce that we may be having a new little baby next August. Trying not to get too excited as it may not happen but my last period was on the 1st of Nov. I haven't even done a test yet as we don't want to chance it (and we can't buy a test in town as everyone will know!) so i have ordered one via the internet and should be here soon. Anyway am feeling very tired! and sick so must be something.
    Fingers crossed
    I'll try to catch up with personals before Christmas Day.

Love to all.

Oooohhh Renee, I have my fingers crossed that you'll be getting that BFP once the test arrives! Sounds very promising - you're about 2 weeks late then for AF aren't you? *excited cheer*

Meg, congrats on the new house and moving in. Thank you hon for the wonderful birthday email for Maddy, I so wish we could be all in the same city partying together!

Just wanted to pass on a huge MERRY CHRISTMAS with love from Leanne, Michael & little man Drew! Leanne says to tell you all thank you so much for the last couple of years of support & friendship since we first met in Dec 05 belly buddies and that she hopes you'll all have a very merry christmas & happy new year! She's doing well and we'll be catching up in the New Year - just in time to celebrate Drew's 1st birthday.

Well ladies, I'm off. Will be popping back on tomorrow afternoon after Maddy's party I think. I have an emergency dancing practise tonight and then John & I are off to a couple's Christimas Dinner at a friends' place. Then it's up nice and early for Miss Madeline's 1st birthday and her party which starts at 10am.

HUGE hellos and hugs to all those I haven't caught this time with personals - Sammi, Kate, Christie, Melly, Dani, Rach, Sarajo, Tiff....all of you wonderful ladies (as well as the ones I've forgotten - stupid Mummy brain) have been wonderful friends and I hope that we'll be able to continue watching our babies grow!

tiggy Guest

Bec,
    If I don't get on tomorrow,

Happy 1st Birthday to the beautiful Maddy!!!

Hope your day is full of all the wonderful things that a birthday brings!

Bec, Happy birthing day, hun. Hope your day is full of lovely memories from the day you met your gorgeous girl, lots of kisses and cuddles from your Maddy and new memories made.

Renee, it all sounds very promising! Can't wait to hear that you have your BFP. LOL at having to order it over the net. Don't you just love small towns! It would be the same here.

Meg, happy moving day, hope it all goes smoothly.

To all the lovely ladies in here; Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!!!
    I have really enjoyed getting to know all of you wonderful women in this thread!

Renee YAY OMG!! Im so excited for you. I hope you can come and tell us when you do the test! That would be so great!! What a fabulous Christmas present!!!

Im soooo tired from barely eating on this TF diet thing. Im sure its working, but omg I thought I would stop being hungry by now! Anyway if Im still hungry tomorrow then nuts to it for a few days lol! Meg it is all low carb. You replace 2 meals a day with a TF shake, and they give you all the carbs you need. Then you have a protein meal for the one you havent replaced. You can snack on fruit and a few other things....but its just not fair. lol I just need to lose a little weight first, then I can exercise the rest off I think!

Ok I might not make it on tomorrow as I have to go to a party, I always go to a Xmas Eve party at my best friends mothers house. Ive been going for 15 years now!! Its usually a good night, but the day Im heading into Darling Harbour, so I cant see myself with a moment to spare.

So Beck, just incase

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY MADDY!
    I hope you have a wonderful day filled with much joy and many happy memories!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast