Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #20

THanks everyone for your well wishes - yep it's pretty funny I can't buy a test in town but being small and me a school teacher I am everyone's business.
    I don't know why it didn't post properly but i did wish Abby a happy birthday Sara! I hope she had a great day.
    Happy birthday to Miss Madeline for tomorrow Beck!
    Kate - how cute is Jasmine's ticker photo. Love the hair! Good luck on TF - i don't know if I would have the will power over Christmas but best of luck to you!

Last edited by Renee Elizabeth; December 24th, 2006 at 02:45 PM.

Hello Ladies,
    Very sad to say that death has struck in this house. We had to say goodbye to Bluey today. No, we got home form doing some Christmas shopping to find him on the toilet floor he must have got out of the cage some how. He had cut all under his wing and because he was in shock form the escape I think he has kicked it. Bad thing is Jett keeps pointing at the cage, not sure if we will get another one or not.
    Do you think he would really notice if we didn’t??
    Anyway got Jett’s photo’s back and they are so divine ( as if I wouldn’t say that). I will email you all when I get around to putting them on his website.
    HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY ABBY & MADDY!!!!!
    Tiggy – You are so far from bad mummy it is not funny!!!
    Night all,
    I will catch up tomorrow, with more personals....

Happy birthday Maddy!!!

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have a wonderful time and thank you for the support you have given me of the last year.

Happy First Birthday
    Beautiful Baby Girl
    MADDY!!!

Renee Yay that does sound promising! That would be a wonderful Christmas present! Let us know!!

Beck I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating Maddy's first birthday and I hope it was full of gorgeous memories of the day that you brought her into this world!

Dani how sad about bluey! So sorry! I hope it doesnt spoil your Christmas celebration!

Kate good job on your diet! keep it up girl! You can do it! I know around the holidays it is the hardest! I have put on 3 pounds! I still need to lose about 10-15 pounds, then I will be very happy with where I am at! Easier said than done!

To all you other gorgeous ladies, you all have a very very Merry Christmas!

God bless you all!
    Last edited by sarajo; December 25th, 2006 at 03:10 AM.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thankyou for your support and friendship this year.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and today is a special day for all of you.

xoxox Kate & Jasmine

Just wanted to pop in and say..........
    MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone and their families
    Jett, Ben and I have had a great day. Ate way to much and got to many things.
    I did get a new digital camera off santa. I have taken some shots of today and will post them on my webpage later.
    Thanks to all of you Lovely Ladies, you have made this first year of Motherhood any easier transition than it may have been.

Hey ladies!

Just wanted to say a belated MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and hope that you've all had a fabulous last couple of days. Our love to you all and we truly hope that 2007 dawns a fantastic year for you all & that all of your dreams come true!

Maddy had a fantastic birthday, she definitely got the hang of the present opening by about the third present she received. She was such an angel and woke up on her birthday with another new word 'yum'. *LOL* Maddy had her favourite breakfast (baked beans with toast) and kept giving us a running commentary 'yum' to Daddy & I.

Can't believe it's been a year since we all delivered our beautiful babies!

AWe I just love all the new tickers!

Beck what a cutie shot of little Maddy! It is really weird seeing a '2' on our tickers now! This year went too fast! how cute on Maddys new yummy word! lol! Since I read that I have been trying to get Abby to say it! Her new word is WEEEEE! She says it constantly! It is too funny!

Dani yay on the dig camera! Can you take video with it too? If so send me a video of Jett sometime! I cant wait to see the new pics you took!

Renee cant wait to hear some news girl! wishing you lots of sticky vibes!

Kate, Meg, Melly, Tiff, Missy, Cheeky_monkey, Yael, and all you other gals: Hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebration!

I hope everyone had lovely Christmases with your bubs! We had a wonderful Christmas doing nothing but relaxing! We had Christmas dinner Christmas Eve night (don's family tradition) and so on Christmas we just had leftovers and I didnt have to cook at all!

I was hoping Abby would take her first steps (unassisted) by Christmas, but in her good time I guess! She is so unmotivated to walk! She likes to pull up and stand and walk along furniture, but she has been doing that for like 3 months now, you would think she would start getting daring and let go! Oh well! I dont know why I am in a hurry for it anyhow! That is just so much more chasing mommy will have to do! lol!

You know how I told you she is getting 4 teeth at one time? Well, make that 6! Thats now a total of 8! 4 on top and 4 on the bottom!

Ok, tell me, is it just me? Am I doing something wrong? Abby has start throwing outright FITS!! If she doesnt get her way sometimes, she will kick and scream and cry and just make a terrible fuss! She never used to be like this, and I dont know how to handle it...especially in public! I get looks from strangers, and I feel like yelling to them 'What, you never had a baby before?'! It is so frustrating at times. She is really pushing her limits. Sound familiar to any of you?

Guess what? You know how my SIL is pregnant due Feb 16 with a girl? As a Christmas suprise she let us know the name the picked!! Riley Ann!! How cute is that? Little Riley and Abby playing together! I cant wait!

Awwww Sarajo.... I think Maddy & Abby are separated at birth! *L* We're getting the tantrum fits too here. *sigh* I'm trying to tell myself it's not because of my parenting but they seem to be worse for me than for DH. It's not that she's tantruming because she's a 'naughty' or 'spoiled' child, it's just that she's strong-willed and doesn't have any other way to show her frustration. I get the full bodied tantrum where she goes stiff and throws herself backwards either in your arms, or when I'm trying to put her into the pram. She goes stiff so that I can't do up the belt/harness on the stroller and she slides herself forwards under the bar to try and get out. Little monkey! We can't do much, we just tell her 'no' and go about enforcing whatever we were trying to do.

Yayy for Miss Abby's new word! *LOL* And WOW on all of those teeth...Miss M has four on the bottom and two on the top and appears to be teething again but I'll be darned if I can get her to keep her mouth open long enough to check how many more are coming through! *LOL*

Oh, and I hear you on the lack of motivation to walk. She'll walk holding your hands or along furniture, but Maddy screams blue murder if you try and let go of her hands while she's standing up. I think she's figured that it's alot quicker and safer at this point to crawl wherever she needs to get to.

Hmmm...have been thinking today about when we're going to TTC no.2. At first I was totally motivated to wait until Maddy was about 3, but now I'm thinking June 2007 or somewhere around there? I know a couple of you are finished your families but I'd be interested in hearing the plans of those who plan to add more to their broods!

Edited to add: Riley is such a beautiful name for a girl.

Hey Ladies,
    I am nursing a split big toe nail as my SIL hit me with her new remote control car that she got from Santa. She couldn't get it to go forward so Ben fixed it and I was dropping it back around there. We took it out the back to play with it then the next minute she ran into my toe and blood started pouring out.
    Anyway think I will be off to the doctors tomorrow as it is not looking to good. It is split in three places and it is starting to go purple???:frown:
    Beck - I am in no hurry to add another at the minute. I am very happy with juat the three of us, we are going to add a 2nd but at this stage I am looking at a three year gap. I want to enjoy Jett a little more before #2 comes along. Sounds selfish???
    I know what you and Sarajo are talking about Jett does the same thing as the girls. Maybe it is an age thing?? He flips it if I try to help him. He is mister independent and wants to do it his way or no way!!!:frown: I am not sure how to change this behaviour at all...
    I have the same trouble with Jett, I can't get in to have a look. At last count he has 5 but who would know??
    Sarajo - I love the name Riley, It is my cousins name and I like it cause it is different.
    Abby says lots of words. All Jett says is dog, mumma, dadda, Nana, bubba, woof, rara (which means Darla my SIL)
    I was in a hurry for Jett to crawl as it was something new but now that he is mobile it is so much more work. He is happy enough getting around crawling and driving his new red car he got for christmas so that will do for now.
    Anyway I will email you the photo's soon
    Take care all

Oh my Dani how cute is your little angel ticker! lol I love it!! Abby actually doesnt say a lot of words...just mum, dada, oh oh, weeeee. She does a ton of jibberish talk though! It is really cute, but I wish she would get the hang of a couple new words so we could communicate a little better! She pointed to the Christmas tree on Christmas morning and said 'tree' but that was the only time! Ouch on the toe! I hope it is better soon!

Beck yes Maddy and Abby must be related somehow! lol! That sounds just like Abbys tantrums...she is so stubborn sometimes! When she does it in public I feel so judged! Its like all eyes are looking at me telling me to control my child!

#2? Don and I were just talking about that. We're thinking in August or so we will start talking about trying. I would like Abby and #2 to be between 2 and 3 years apart, God willing! So we;ll see when it happens. Who knows, when you start ttc in summertime, maybe I'll say to don, Beck it ttc again! Maybe its time for us too, then we can be belly buddies again lol!

Well, Abbys down for a nap so I think Im gonna try to catch one myself!

you all have a great day!

Hi guys, a quick pop in. At the inlaws!!
    Firstly YES we are having major tantrums.
    Sorry no time for personals, Im off to the Doc, coco has sores on her face, not sure if its' eczma, but they are not good, poor darling.
    House is great, but the carpet in tilly and coco's room is DISGUSTING, so we're having to have carpet replaced (money is coming from god knows where to do that), but it's important.
    Had a lovely chrissy, very busy, three days out in a row. Coco was very tired but very good!!
    Hope you've all had a great week and I can't WAIT to have internet at home. I've been feeling a bit depressed, I hate change, and with out the net to communicate I've felt isolated!!! Anyway, I do love our house and it's all very exciting, just nervewracking. Im feeling scared that the carpet is affecting coco's skin, even though she doesn't crawl on it (rest of house floor boards).
    gotta run, have a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR, if I don't pop on before.
    Missyou guys lots xoxoxo

Wow is it ever quiet in here! where is everybody?

Meg I hope coco's sores got better! I know change can be depressing, but after you get settled in you will feel sooo much better! You just have to get throught the few weeks of moving in!

Everyone have a wonderful New Years!!

Hello Ladies,
    It is so quite in here, is guess everyone is busy with christmas and new years stuff.
    I hope everyone has a great NEW YEARS, we are off to a 1st birthday party today and then to a NYE party.
    I will be the driver which is okay as I we will have Jett with us and one of us has to be with it and I would rather it be me.
    Meg - I hope that Coco is okay. Just think in a few weeks you will be all settled.
    I have just had Jett at the doctors. He has another middle ear infection, I am getting my doctor to keep a record of it in Jett's MHCN book so we can keep track of it. I hope he grow out of it and dosn't need grommets.
    Talk to you all in 2007!!!!!

tiggy Guest

Dani,
    Sorry to hear that Jett is sick with another MEI. Poor bugger. Hope he doesn't need the grommets either. LOVE the latest photos, thanks for sharing!

Sarajo,
    Hope that your Chrissy was good. Ours was lovely and ended in my SIL giving birth to her beautiful little girl on the 27th!
    So busy here atm with 7 kids at home, on my own. Ivy and Noah are both up on two legs now. Ivy is cruising the furniture and Noah is pulling himself up on everything. So I have to have eyes everywhere. They have both learnt to blow kisses - it's so cute.

Hope all of you lovely ladies have a great new year, see you in 2007!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! hope you all had a great night. Ours was nice, we were in bed by 9.30pm!!
    coco's sores have cleared up, she just needed a stronger steroid cream.
    Not much more to report, lots of settling in happening. Tim is back to work tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it.
    hope to have the internet back on in the next few weeks.
    talk soon and lots of love xoxoox

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast