Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #20

Hi all,

First I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL YOU BABIES THAT HAVE HAD A BIRTHDAY!!!!

Second I want to say Merry Christmas to you all

and now I want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT ONE!!!

Well we had a very busy Christmas. It was so lovely. Melissa and Callum had a ball. Callum was so funny he didnt really know what was going on but loved all the pressies. LOL.

We are home from my mothers after being away since 22rd and we had a nice rest but its good to be home.

How was everyones Xmas????

Have missed you all..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Congratulation Auntie Tiff! What a nice Christmas present!

Meg so glad to hear Coco's sores have cleared! Does Tim work farther away now that you have moved?

Missy I'm glad you had a good Christmas at your moms! missed you too!

I think for the new year Im gonna change the color I write in! lol! Well, its just about midnight here! better go find the hubby to kiss on! lol!

tiggy Guest

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR lovely ladies!!!

Hope you all had a fantastic evening & day celebrating. We're still recovering - although there was no alcohol involved for me! *LOL* We drove back from Woodford after I danced last night, arrived home at 8:30pm. DH & I unpacked the car, gave Maddy a kiss (she stayed at home with Grandma & Papa) and got back into the car and drove to his friend's place on the coast for New Years Eve celebrations.

Played a few hands of poker, ran around the backyard with sparklers & party poppers *L* and then arrived home at almost 4am this morning. Miss Maddy woke up when we got home so she came back to bed with us and then my wonderful PILs took her out to the park at St Lucia this morning to let us get a bit of sleep!

I cannot believe it is 2007!!!!

Hi all

Sarajo yes it was lovely being away. Callum loved the beach and had so much fun.

becka you sound like you had fun. Good on you girlie.

Well just updating some things. Hope you all are well

xx

Beck sounds like you had a great night out! And your PIL watching Maddy the next morning! Lovely!!

Missy I was hoping updating things meant seeing pics of Callum at the beach! lol! Did you take any? I cant wait till our summer so I can take Abby to the beach! We live about an hour and a half away, or a little less. We live on the gulf though, so it is not nice vacationy type of beach...but it is sand and water! Just a lot of seaweed! yuck on that!

Tiff I like your new pic! you're losing weight, arent you! You are looking great!!

Has anyone heard from Renee? Marnie gonna be a big sis this year? I have been checking the pg announcements everyday!

Yesterday I felt so nausious and by boobs hurt and I was craving milk again. I thought there might have been a woops happening there, but late last night AF showed up! I was a bit relieved since we are not planning on trying on the next bub till late this year!

I cant believe it is 2007 already! I thought about that today...our babies were born all the way back in 2005! Time does fly!!

You all have an exciting day! I have to go get a root canal retreated today and not looking forward to it. It is like having a root canal but worse because they redo the whole thing and they have to go deeper to find more root. That WITH cramps and AF...not a fun day at all!
    Last edited by sarajo; January 2nd, 2007 at 10:20 PM.

tiggy Guest

Sarajo,
    Thanks but that is an old photo...I have put on over Chrissy :frown: but I will be on the straight and narrow soon! Promise.

Sorry to hear that you have to visit the dentist. Hope it's not too painful.

There's not alot happening here. School holidays, seven bored kids and one (almost) insane mother...it really isn't pretty.

No, we went to the beach last week, that was good. Ummm, other than that we've just been pottering around home. We did some baking and scrapbooking yesterday, probably do more of the same today.
    Gotta go, Ivy and Noah have climbed up my leg and are fighting over who is going to turn the computer off!!!

7 kids...I dont know how you do it! I would be insane by now! You are truely a supermom! the dentist absolutely sucked! I am in so much more pain now after the op. Don went to get me some painkillers....and I made him take Abby with him!

Did you get some good beach pics?

tiggy Guest

Oh Sarajo,
    I'm so sorry that you ar ein pain. Hope that you feel heaps better soon.
    I didn't get any beach photos, forgot my camera. Have got some newbies though that I will put on their site soon.

Awwww Sarajo Im so sorry your feeling so crap. I have to take Melissa and myself off very soon and we keep putting it of. Im Scared. LOL. I didnt get any photos of Callum at the beach on the camera but on my phone I did but for some reason its not working on the Computer so I cant seem to get them up. It sux so much. :evil: There are a couple of good ones. Ill keep trying. I have got lots of new photo's from xmas that im getting put on CD soon and then will post.

Callum is full on walking now. He cries if he falls and gets so mad. All he wants to do it walk. If he is tired he wants me to hold his hand and all we do is walk around the house.LOL. When ive had enough and let go he SCREEMS. Its very funny but boy it drives me nuts.

DH and I have given up smoking too. Im feeling great and doing well. DH is struggleing abit but we will get there. I smoked before Melissa and then gave it up when I was PG with her. Then I took it up again for 11 years. Gave it up when I fell PG with Callum and when he was 6 weeks took it up again. I was so angry with myself cause I had done so well. I tell my DH it was all his fault as I could smell it on him and so This time I told him that this was it and we were both giving up. Its been 2 days. Wooohooo. LOL. But im feeling good about it now. I also wanted to be given up for when we try to have another baby. Anyway wish me luck but Im so determind that this is it for good.

How is everyone else going.

Tiggy, 7 kids. That is amazing. You would have to be the bestest mummy. Well done hun!!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Hi Everyone

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Just letting you know that I am going on a short holiday from tonight til next Monday so I will catch up with you all then. Im excited to take Jasmine away again now she is older and doesnt need so many bottles etc etc

I also updated her site with some new photos and videos! A couple of the videos are a month or two old, which Im sure you will be able to tell from the look of her, but I just put some ones I like up there and took all the old ones off (finally)

Also we got her first haircut yesterday, and I forgot to take the camera, so I took photos with the phone, theyre on the site too. She was a very good girl and sat there all by herself!!

I hope you and all of your babies are all well. Ive been so slack and Im not caught up to date at all. Im sure I will next week.

Take Care
    xoxo

tiggy Guest

Kate,
    Jasmine is so cute.
    I will have to bite the bullet and get Ivy's long, tangled locks looked at. Noah has had four haircuts and Ivy hasn't had one yet.

Have a great holiday (take LOTS of photos) and we'll 'see' you when you get back.

Hey ladies, just popping by! Has been a very busy last fortnight.

Nothing much exciting happening here - BIL arrived back safely from Iraq yesterday and set a record on the amount of time it took to annoy the bejesus out of me. (4am this morning when he arrived home from wherever he went to and turned on ALL of the house lights waking me up *rolls eyes*)

Anyway, I'm in a cranky mood this afternoon so I'm off to relax on my bed and try and calm down. Thought the shopping centre would be improved since Christmas is over, but spent 25 mins trying to find a car park undercover as it was raining & I had Maddy with me. Was reversing for a car park and two girls in a beat up car came up the inside and stole the carpark. GRRRRRRRRRRRR....

Maddy is well....chattering away, still not wanting to walk on her own. Gets really frightened if we let go and cries. More teeth - has at least one more up the top (that makes 7+ now) and she's enjoying trying all kinds of new foods.

Hi all..it has been a million years(well feels like it!!) since i've been on BB..and have really missed it!! Well we moved to our new house, then 2 days later ben went away for 6 weeks(with 4 hrs notice-and computer wasn;'t set up before he left)then he was home for 3 days then away again(with even less notice)up to fiji because of the coup..he got back 2 weeks ago..just in time to go away visitng rellos for xmas..but i was so glad to have him home for xmas since we really didn't think he would be. he was so disappointed to miss owen's birthday.he would've been devastated to miss xmas too..

i just had a quick look at everyone's websites(mine needs work-v old) i can't believe how big and beautiful they all are!! and all 1 now!! it has come up so fast!! I'm very big and uncomfortable and hot from preggo..plus swelling has just started in my ankles..ugh!! but all is going well and "zipper" is growing bigger and stronger every day. Owen has 8 teeth(4 top, 4 bottom) and has just started crawling properly yesterday(he's only been commando crawling for a mth..)he says: mumma, daddy, gee(for doggy), bubba, and uggy yuggy yuggy(still trying to figure that one out!!but it sounds exciting when he says it!!)he also does a fish mouth when you ask him what a fish says and points to his head, belly and toes when asked. He claps, sings(but i think he's tone deaf like his father!!!), splashes and dances..and his fave game is "where's owen"(peekaboo) but he covers only one eye with one hand usually..and even then he peeks!!

i can;t think what else now but will fill you in more when i think of it.

have put a new pic in my ticker..will put some more up soon..very tired tonight, but couldn't wait to get on and catch up a bit..have missed my baby buddies!!

tiggy Guest

Hey Christie!!!
    Nice to have you back!
    Will catch up more later, off to bed now. Just wanted to say Hi!

Hello Ladies,
    Just a really quick on cause I have had a rough night again with the beloved Jett.
    Not to much happening around here at the moment. Jett is still not well, I am not sure how long it takes for the penicillin to kick in but I thought Jett would have been feeling better by now.
    He is really clingy and sooky but I know that is because he is sick. It is so cute that he always calls out Mum, Mumma!!!
    We had a camp out on the lounge room floor again. Let’s hope he sleeps tonight.
    Not much other news to report. Ben goes back to work on Monday, which will be good and also bad at the same time. He has been great with Jett and night time activity. Jett loves having him around all day and night so I guess it is going to be hard for him when Ben goes back.
    Christie - so great to hear from you. I was wondering if you were going to come back and chat in this thread or what??
    So you and Ben are having a girl congrats. I am not sure I you may of posted that and I am blind or what.
    Owen is so cute. I can’t wait until you load the photo’s on.
    Tiggy – You are SM (Super Mum). I will be honest and say that I struggle with one on some days but to have 7.
    Kate – I hope you and Jasmine enjoy your holiday together. I know it is easier as they get older to be mobile, I think anyway.
    I checked out the new photo’s, they are great. She looks like she was very good when she had her hair cut.
    I took Jett for his second haircut and he has a mullet cause my sister could do the back cause he was screaming so much. Dad was wipper snippering and he could hear Jett over that.
    Beck – Glad to hear that your BIL is back safe and sound. It would be a great New Year gift for you and your family.
    Sarajo - Big hugs, I hope that you are feeling better really soon
    Anyway better be off might get to sleep in my own bed tonight and not on the flor boards…

OMG Christie!!!!! I am so happy to hear from you girl...and SUPER excited to see that you're expecting a little girl! Have you got any girl names picked out? Owen is such a little man now, wish Maddy had just a little bit more hair like he does!

WOW CHristie, a girl!!! How exciting!!
    HOw is everyone, I feel like a long lost BB member (well I am.)
    Am at the inlaws typing this, we have to wait a while for internet as we are joining Optus through amway, and it all takes time!! ANyway, been settling in, got the Pest guys to get rid of the spiders and what happens yesterday........ an 8 FOOT black snake was spotted by my next door neighbour in OUR garden. THis is NOT what is meant to happen in the middle of sydney (ok we're near bush, but still mid_Syd)!! Im in shock and had a bad night last night!! NOT HAPPY JAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Coco had her MMR vaccine and did really well. I was so worried, but she was fine. She loves the new house, the balcony is awesome because there's no stairs leading off it, so it's like a massive playpen. She's standing up alot (not unaided) but no sign of walking. IT's funny because I found a pic of Tilly yesterday and she was standing at 6 months (coco is 6 months behind....classic)!!
    I am not going to get coco's hair cut. I didn't cut tillys until she was 4, but it was never really long as she had amazing curls. I want coco to have long hair, I think it will be similar to how tilly's was, just not so blonde.
    Have missed you all heaps. Can't wait to be back on line. I told tim the other day I would feel alot better if I could chat to the BB girls!!!
    anyway, lots of love to you all
    xoxoxoox

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast