Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #3

OK just did my montage too.

Here is a link. http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site...edium=text_url

Warning you can see my bits

Great job btw Anna

Gorgeous Trish I love that pic of abbey when she is on your chect and her eyes look so bright..

afternoon everyone!

dayl - it's great to see you in here!!! glad everything is going well!! i found expressing after a feed helps LOTS too!!! Chrissie had two bottle feeds in hossy, and in the first week, the odd bottle of expressed milk to give my sore nipples a break... and we haven't had any issues with BF...now we are back on the boob full time and she feeds every 3-4 hrs, sometimes a bit sooner!

Ali - gorgeous photos!!...

Buzzie - great to hear your little man is doing so well!!

Louise
    - ohhh Christening...yeah! forgot about that.... gonna have to work on that soon too!!

nic - the soft spot at the front is actually diamond shaped .... is this maybe what you are feeling ?

sue - nice to hear from you!! hope Tash gets better soon and the wind eases! hehehehe on th vomiting! we do it quite a bit here, to varying degrees!!

Trish - LOVE those photos!!! gorgeous birth!!

TeenaRose - sorry you had a bad day luv! GEE that's HOT!!!! no wonder the kids wouldn't settle!

well we had an awesome night! had some wind issues before 12am but once she let out this huge burb and fart we were set! She then slept until 3:30pm ate, and back to sleep like a champ and woke up at 7am for food again! wooohoo!!!

had visit to MCHN today! Chrissie is a champ! has gained 195gm in 1 week!! so she's up to 3.655kg now! and her length is 52cm!! Our little girl is growing!!
    So all is good and booked in for our 4 week check!

Hi to anyone i have missed!

xxx

just weighed Sofia (on my kitchen scales) and she is 3.5kg, that is only 100grams of doubling her birth weight

Yay go Chrissy Happy 2wk mark!

We had a MCHN check up as well. Ripley is a bit jaundice all of a sudden but he's fine otherwise so the nurse didnt seem too concerned. He's weighing in at 3190g, so gained over 200g since his last weigh in on Sunday Makes me happy because I know my milk is doing what it should be! Everything else is fine and big brother even got a quick checkup and pronounced perfect in every way (all 13kg of him OMG no wonder I almost fall over when I pick him up lol).

Now the only person left to brave the scales is me. Im trying to put it off even though I feel I look better than I did after having Jett. Im dying to know what I weigh though. I know I shouldnt care.....

Anywho off to read the manual for our new Phil and Teds pram. Going to test it out with my two munchkins tonight grocery shopping.

Anna - that's great!!! Go Ripley! As far as weight goes... i've lost 12 kg!.... is strange considering i only put on 4.5kg during my pregnancy!....Happy about that though!!!!!!!! so am looking better than i did before i got PG, except for the flabby blubbery belly! LOL but will start some abdominal exercises once OB gives the all clear and hopefully that'll help a little!

Louise - that's great re Sofia's weight gain!! I broke my kitchen scales last week..i dropped them...hmm so i need to go shopping at some point and buy a new one!...might get one that lets me put Chrissie on too, good idea!

Haroula: I am pretty sure the soft spot is normal and the Dr thinks so too but measured her head and will redo it next week when she has her needles () to double check.. I just wanted to be reassured.

Sounds like you had a fantastic night.. must have been the night for it

Louise: Way to Grow Sofia... Thats great growing

Anna: Great growing for your kidlets as well

Went to the Drs.. She thinks it is all normal but will recheck it next week to double check..

Olivia has been such a sweety today. Starting to talk to us now and lots of smily eyes.

nic - That's great!! I can't wait until Chrissie starts to talk to us and stay awake a little longer for play time!!

I think Sofia is beginning to make talking sounds as well, the are noises that are not crys anymore.

Ali - Thanks for the tip on expressing. I'm having trouble finding time to express at the moment but Tony goes back to work on Monday which means we wont be out everyday visting people so I should have more time to get into a "routine" next week.

Sue - I've just stocked up on maternity pads so it would be just my luck that the bleeding will stop in a couple of weeks ..... I wouldnt complain though if it did.

Anna - I'll try doing some breastfeeding tonight but I do find expressing a lot easier and convenient. I only really resort to formula as needed but he prefers the breastmilk anyway. I braved the scales as soon as I got home and was disappointed to find that I had only lost 4kg BUT I have lost 1kg a day since being home so I'm only a few kg's away from being my pre-pregnancy weight. I had lent all my clothes to my sister during pregnancy as she had lost 25kg while overseas and she had nothing to wear when she got back and I had to go and get them all this morning as I didnt realise I'd be back into them so soon !!!

Haroula - Yay on Chrisie gaining so much weight. Fraser was heavier than that when he was born so he must look like a heffer against Chrissie although I think he looks teeny tiny!

I'm slowly putting together all the Mums with the Bubs so hopefully shortly I'll know who belongs to whom .......

Hi all, just a quickie from me as i need some peace, Ash just had a screaming match cos his poor tummy is so stuffed with this damn wind!!! makes me so upset watching him trying to get it out! Finally got him to sleep now tho..

Ash is now wearing Crawler nappies as im finding his newborn ones are leaking all the time, so i have an un opened pack of huggies newborn (54in a pack) if any one is needing any, i dont want to waste it so im happy to post it to someone who will get use from it, Let me know if anyone is intrested...........

Well off to enjoy some peace and quiet before a rough night of farts. AAAHHH spoke to soon, litle tinker is awake.....

Took Olivia to a movie today. She was really good. We sat in the main cinema for most of the movie and just had to go into the crying room for about 15 minutes in the middle when she decided to have a loud chat to herself :-) Olivia has been chatting away for awhile now and stays awake for playtime and chats which is really cool.

It is so hot here today (hence the movie trip to keep cool). Our lack of aircon is getting silly. I don't think we will have a good night tonight with Olivia, it is just too hot and tomorrow will be worse :-(

Lauren: Olivia has gone up a size in nappies too. they are a little big but the huggies newborns were just to small.. I bought the 4-6kg huggies and the up to 8kg snugglers.. Sorry Ash is having tummy troubles. It is so hard to watch them cry and then knowing the more they cry the more it is going to hurt.. Poor little man and poor mumma!!! I hope you get a good night...

Alicia: ah a movie.. What did you go and see?? I would like to go but it is to exxy for us with our tribe plus seeing as I live in the middle of no where there is only one session a week for mums with babes Oh well..

Olivia has had such a good day today, she slept for 3 hours 9-1 and then another 3 hours from 3-6.. Happily playing on the floor at the moment.. I got to have a nice bath with Jacob tonight while she slept.. Then I felt the biggest letdown coming and without fail she wakes within 5-10 mins of me getting it so I got out of the tub and sure enough by the time I got myself and jacob dressed she woke Simon said.. see I always knew you had incredible boobs

We saw 27 Dresses (the movie offered in the crying room). It was cute but not as good as I was hoping.

I have heard of that but can't remember what it was about

We watched Mr Beans Holiday on dvd tonight with the boys.. Gee it was funny.. Jacob was sitting on the couch and he doesn't watch tv and even he was giggling at bits

SueB Guest

evening Ladies ...... here i am up with a windy baby again

I think it's going to be a long night .... i'm going to do leg rotations in a minute.. a friend just told me if i do them at every feed then the wind should almost stop and become normal... Oh i hope so

Tash is up a size in the huggies as well .. i also got the 4-8kg ones a little big but at least they don't leave a leg mark... i'm going to get her weighed tomorrow

Night ladies hope it's a good night for babies all around

Is my baby the only one still fitting in newborns ?? The tab's still almost meet in the middle. LOL. Poor little skinny Abbey.

Sue, hope your night got better hun. And yes, leg rotations should help some for Tash.

Nic, LOL at your incredible boobs hun It would cost me a fortune to take all my kids to the movies too. DVD's it is here for us. Or only 2 go at a time to the movies. YAY on Olivia's good sleep. Hope she was good lastnight for you too.

Alicia, out theatre doesn't have a crying room. Noah asked me yesterday when I was going to take him to the movies. Thinking I will have to dump Teh at mum's and take him and Abbey. My plan is if she starts to make a noise I will shove a boob in her mouth !!

Lauren, I hope that little Ash settled down for you lastnight. Alot of the other girls are using Infants Friend for wind, have you thought about giving it a go ?

Tonydayl, it's confusing matching mum's and bub's hey. Esp when we have 3 Olivia's and an Oliver in here.

Louise, YAY for Sofia's good growing. Clever girl.

Haroula, great weight loss hun. I am hearing you on the flubber belly too. Let me just say after 5 babies there is no more elastic in my skin. It is no longer springing back like it used to.

Anna, Jett weighs just under what Tehya does. She is 14kgs last check and will be 3 in March Ripley sounds like he is growing good too. It's good to know that your boobies are doing it all hey.

OMG what an afternoon I had. I took the kids shopping, bought Noah's school uniform Too cute though. They started out really good but soon turn into "those" kids. So I brang them home. Abbey had 3 feeds in the space of an hour and a half in the centre, right before we left and still screamed in the car. About half the way. DP came home and we went back into the shops around 6pm. Abbey was fed and fine. She cried on the way in there, finally fell to sleep as we parked the car so she slept in the pram a while. Got Noah's school shoes, had tea, while I fed Abbey, picked up my birth photos (finally got them done) and left. Abbey screamed her head off the WHOLE way home, she was hysterical, it's a 15 minute drive and I swear it felt like an hour. Obviously Abbey just cannot cope with not being held. That is what I am putting it down to. I mean, she is fed and dry, burped, the whole lot when we go anywhere. And within a few minutes she is a mess.

Atleast Tehya only spews in the car !!

Have Abbey's follow up appt with the paed this morning, the one I don't like. Wonder how it will go. I'm sure I will be back with something to b!tch about.

morning ladies!

Hope you all had a better night! We had wsome wind issues again last night.,... but again lasted between 9pm-11:30pm then she managed to get to sleep in daddy's arms..! so she then slept well until 3:30and then woke again at 7am! So so far so good!... as long as that wind eases by midnight we all seem to have a good night!

it's been so hot here yesterday and overnight! I don't know how you ladies do it without aircon! .. supposed to be a cool change early afternoon! here's hoping!!

Trish - hehehe Chrissie still fits in newborns! although i have noticed they have gotten tighter... i have two more boxes!! so they better fit a little longer!!

bbl xxx

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast