Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born February 2007 #10

Hi Girls,
    How are we all. I am sorry I haven't written in ages. I have been reading every couple of days so I can keep up with what you have all been up to. I have just been insanely busy and haven't had the time to write. But little man is sitting in his high chair having breaky while watching 'Little People' on TV, so I have a few minutes. For the record, don't get any 'Little People' DVDs if you can avoid it. It has the most catching song at the start of every episode that you can't get out of your head. A bit like Thomas, that one is bad too.

A big Happy birthday to Quinn on the 1st. I was thinking about you Kirsten. I hope that you guys all had a good day and it wasn't too sad now that you little man has grown up.

Happy Birthday to El too. I hope she has a really special day with lots of family and friends to help her celebrate.

Happy 1st Birthday to Erin and Harrison for this week (don't know what days). I hope they both have fabulous days and wishes and dreams come true for everyone.

I apologise if I miss anyone else's birthdays. I should have written them down to help me remember. You will have to remind me a few days out.

Tobi has been such a good little man lately. I am so spoilt. He hasn't been sleeping much during the day, some days as little as 30minutes, mainly as we have been on the go so much. But has been sleeping about 12-13 hours at night. It has been fantastic.

We are down to just one boobie feed a day and he is slowly not getting interested in that one too. My boobs have just about all dried up I think. Which DH is very happy about as he can man handle them again!!! He is feeding when he wakes up at about 7-8am and then I give him cows milk for afternoon tea. He is only drinking about 100mls a day of cows milk at the moment, which I am a bit worried about, but he is getting heaps of calcium through cheese and yoghurt. He will drink more milk if I make him a banana milk shake. Yum...I spoke to the health nurse about it and she said not to worry too much, as long as he eats a balance diet he will be fine.

Do you guys give your bubs much vitamin C? I haven't given Tobi any at all, so I must start putting some orange juice into my cooking. I have some good recipes using it. Tobi is eating really well now. He has tin fruit salad and Vegemite and cheese on toast for breaky. Lunch is avocado, tomato, ham, cheese and beetroot pieces. If he is still hungry then he has mango or banana as well. Dinner is what ever we are having, meat and veg, with yoghurt for dessert. He has been trying to feed himself with a spoon this week. But ends up flicking it on himself most of the time.

His favourite thing to do at the moment is to push DH and my heads together to make us kiss, then he giggles. One kiss for you and then one for me. Its very sweet. He knows how to clap but doesn't do it much. Loves to splash in the bath now. Races up the stairs when ever your back is turned. Last week he stood up on his tippy toes, undid the latch on the front door and crawled outside. I didn't think that babies were supposed to be that smart yet. He speech is getting better and is a total chatter box, but no more new words. Walks around the couch really well and has stood without holding on for a few seconds a couple of times. I thought he might be walking by his birthday, but I don't think so any more. Still has next to no hair, but it is blond and I think that makes a difference. A baby friend of ours taught him how to pick his nose and blow raspberries. Now if you ask him what his bub does, he'll blow a raspberry.

Kel and Jayne got me all worried about not having organised Tobi's first birthday party, so I have got my act together. We are having a Teddy Bears picnic in Brisbane (that's where all the reallies are). I made little bear footprints out of felt on brown cardboard for the invites. They were very cute. I got him a new outfit for the day too. Jeans with a checked collared shirt with a t-shirt over the top, in orange and blues. Very trendy.

Now that I am down to one feed, which is usually in my pjs, I went shopping the other day and got some new bras. I feel like a new woman now that I am back in sexy ligera. I have also been on the hunt for a new nappy bag too. My sister told me that I need to get something trendy and gave me some money for my birthday to buy one. I ended up getting a 'Catherine Mansuell Design' bag, which is hot pink reptile skin leather. Very cool. It is actually supposed to be a toiletries bag I think. It is part of the luggage range. But it has the right number of zips and compartments. Plenty of room for drink bottles, food and toys, plus my stuff. I highly recommend it to anyone that needs a new bag. Although you can only get them in Sydney and Melbourne I think. They come in heaps of colours.

I had a month off my diet and back into the swing of eating right and walking again. I was lucky that my bad habits didn't make me put on weight over Christmas. My goal is to lose another 5kg by the end of the month and that will get
    me to what I was pre-pregnancy, just in time for Tobi's birthday.

Oh I got Tobi weighed the other day too. He is 9.3kg and 72cm tall.

Has anyone heard from Lisa, Sally, Kirsten, Christie Catherine or Michelle lately?

Jayne - I am really sorry to have heard about your bunnies. Are you planning on getting some more soon? How is Claudia now after your terrible night? I hope it was just the tooth coming through. Is Alan home or away again? Congratulations on the walking. Give her a big kiss for me. Well done on sitting and chilling out in front of a DVD. I am really bad and my TV shows and DVDs come before house work. What did you watch?

Kel - How is Jemima going with her food these days? I stuck to just giving Tobi stuff he liked for a while until he got used to eating and then just throw something different in every now and then. Did you end up being able to get any Care Bears from BiLo?

Kym - Glad to hear that Monkey is doing better at Child Care. How is work going for you? I bet you are exhausted by the end of the week, even just by working 3 days. How is the sleeping going on your days off. Has she been settling for you too. I hope so. And you so don't have thunder thighs.

Ryn - I hope Liebs is getting better and you MIL doesn't end up making a big deal of it. If she does, he is still too small to remember anyway. How is it going with your church? Are you still going and putting him into care? I agree with the others, it seems strange to me. I hope it hasn't upset you too much.

Michelle - Glad to hear that you had a good time in Thailand. I have to go over there for my brother's wedding in October and it is stressing me out. Do I take Tobi with me or not? I don't know whether my DH will be able to come or not and even though I will have my Mum to help me out, it will be exhausting taking Tobi on my own. MIL are fabulous and are happy to take him, but if they do I only want to go for a couple of days, and then it seems like a waste of money only going for the wedding. Too much to think about!!!

Kristy - How is everything going health wise for you. Any news on your latest test results? Best of luck with TTC. I am very jealous. I would love to start trying, but having this wedding OS, so can't be too pregnant to fly.

Anyway, that is well and truly enough from me now. I hope it wasn't too long.
    Love and Kisses
    Tash

Tash, work isn't too bad, I'll get used to it. Monkey has been really good lately, so can't complain.

I think I am just tired from the whole 3 days thing - but I know I am lucky to only have to work 3 (it only totals about 18 hrs / wk) - could be worse...

Kel, OMG - settling in cot - YAY and double YAY!!! I think Monkey's little experiment with that ended long ago and she's decided life is better in our arms!!! Cheeky...

Thanks for compliments on name.... I know what Benji means about the surname thing - I had HEAPS of rules with names and one of them was not "rhyming" with our surname which ends in "en" - let me tell you sooooo many good boys names end with n!!!

Jayne, woohoo for the alcohol/DVD combo - hope it was relaxing after the whole mastitis/Claudia having bad nights things....

And I'm sorry, I'm not good with knowing when all the B'days are - must write it down! So, I'll just copy Tash and wish Quinn, El, Erin and Harrison big b'day hugs and kisses!

Oh and you are all so clever with B'day invites I'm almost embarrassed to tell you ours! I decided that I just couldn't make a really cool one myself, as I am way not crafty nor good on computer, so got some from Myer! They are kinda cool and not too babyish though - it is a single card with butterflies in turquoise/pink/orange and each butterfly you write a different bit of info. They also came with little magnets on the back for people to stick on their fridge!

We were tossing up making either the teddybear or butterfly cake from the Women's Weekly book, so I think we'll go with the butterfly now to match invites. I say "we", 'cos DH is the baker in our family and will be helping me heaps - I cook, but suck at baking! We also have to make 2, as we are having 2 small parties - 1 for rellies on her actual b'day on the Thurs then the friends party at a park on the Sunday. Why do we do it to ourselves???!!!

Weather is crap here today, but I think the sound of the light rain is making Monkey sleep - she had 2 1/4 hrs this am and has already had 1 1/4 hrs this pm and still going.... Perhaps should record gentle rain sounds to use at night!!!

Bummer, just cursed myself - she's awake!

Hi everyone and happy birthday for all of the Feb babies because I'm bound to forget each one, so will do it all in one post!

I'm going back to work in one week. My old work called and offered me a temporary contract as a business analyst, and it's full time for 6 months and I still get all of the government perks like flex days, holidays, sick days etc. Money is good - much better than I was getting before, but thanks to the cost of child care, I'll be taking home only a little over what I was taking home before (around $50 more). Blah! The things we have to do. Hopefully that'll give me heaps of time to get my internet business launched properly. (Kel, I'll have to get you to check out my NEW website!). I currently have websites coming out of my ears - it'll eventually pay off!

The next week is now dedicated to spending time with my beautiful baby. We're also going to call into the child care centre for an hour or so each day this week, just so she's used to the place. She doesn't actually start there until Thursday of next week because Mum will have her on Mondays and Tuesdays for now (can't get a place for Tuesdays) and with Wednesday the 13th being her birthday, DH and I decided she couldn't have her first day at child care on her BIRTHDAY!! So he's having that day off! Bri went to the same daycare centre when she was little, and they were pretty good then. It's in a nice spot - back off the road, lots of trees around and an ambulance and fire station next door! lol

We still only have 2 top teeth but I think the top 4 are about to pop through any day! Bella has said her first word, which was "Ta" when I was trying to get her to give me the bit of rubbish she had picked up from the floor (I'm a terrible housewife!).

We're also not walking yet - lots of standing on her own, but that's about it for now. We've just about weaned Bella off formula, and when this tin runs out, she'll be on cow's milk. She eats ok through the day and LOVES drinking water from her straw cup. All good for day care!

I've got to go and do some mother/baby stuff I think. Talk to you all later!

TASHIE _ I have missed you! I know you've been super-busy, so I haven't pestered you on e-mail. I"m loving the pics of Tobi, but he has changed so much! I'm so glad to hear that the weight loss is going great. Is Nathan being supportive now? Woo hoo to you on the almost weaned bub! That's great! Isn't it sad though how quickly they are growing up? I'm shocked at the little escape-artist that you have! Wasn't it Tobi who went straight for the front door on his first day of crawling?

IMPATIENT _ OMG now you are leaving us to the world of the working woman as well! It's a great feeling I'm sure & yay for taking Bella to the same daycare as her sisters. What a clever girl going onto cows milk! She will be walking in no time I think, the other kids at daycare will give her the motivation she needs & she'll just take off after them! Business Analyst! Very swish!

KYM _ I say go the butterfly cake. I did one of them for Jessica's first birthday & I got a couple of bags of rose petals from the florist to put around the edge so it looked like the butterfly was in the garden. WTG on having a baking DH! You made me laugh about 2 parties. I have done that to myself every year for Jessica & this year for claudia I have decided that I"m having her party on the night of her actual birthday. Kids birthday's can never go too late, so I don't care it's a 'work night'. Also, Alan will be home, so the most important thing is that her Daddy is there & he is only home 10 nights, so I"m not spending 2 of those 10 nights, entertaining people I just entertained the weekend earlier! KWIM?

ME/US _ We are going great. Claudia can stand herself back up now when she falls. I would say another week & she'd have forgotten what crawling is. She is SOOOOOOOO naughty with climbing though, she can get up on my sisters couch & actually tumbled off, landed smack on her back & thought it was great!

Love Jayne xox

Jayne, IKWYM about climbing. I think we're going to have all sorts of trouble with Bella!

I forgot to mention what we're doing for Bella's birthday and you're all going to think I'm soooo slack! We're just doing a family thing at home on the weekend after (clashing with Jem's b'day so we can't go to hers!) and I won't be making a cake - we'll probably pick something up from The Cheesecake Shop or something. Slack! On her actual birthday (which is Wed of next week) DH is taking the day off and we'll probably do a little immediate family thing and have cake and stuff too. I'll have to make sure the girls I'm carpooling with are ok to finish at 3.30 so I get home nice and early!

Bella had her first ever piece of cake last weekend at my nephew's birthday party and LOVED it! I can just imagine how her very own cake's going to go!

Gotta go - I think the thunder and rain have woken Bella early.

Hello,
    I am still so undecided about a cake for Tobi's birthday. We kept the top tier of his christening cake which was chocolate mud and I was hoping that we might be able to get a teddy bear ice-cream cake to go with it, but I cant find anyone in Brisbane that makes them. I don't want the day to turn out to be too expensive, so I might just get a tub of ice-cream go with the other cake. It has meaning, so will be just as special.
    I wouldn't feel guilty about a Cheesecake shop cake Michelle. They are so tasy and you can get them to put on a picture on them these days. I went to a 3rd birthday party on the weekend and they had a Thomas Tank Engine Cheesecake and it went over very well with the kids. If you do get them to write on it, just make sure they can spell. This cake had Happy 3th Birthday on it!!! (not 3rd).
    We all have the flu here, so I am feeling sorry for myself. Worst bit is, DH has it too, so I have to put up with his whinging and can't do any myself. Yday he rang and said that we should have chicken soup for tea seeing as we were both sick. So being the good wife I am, walked to the shops in the rain to get the ingredients. Now I feel worse.
    DH is being more supportive with the weight loss, but I just don't talk to him about it any more and that makes life easier. How is your diet going Kel? and Lisa...where ever you are?
    To repeat an earlier question which you all completely ignored (well it was amongst a huge email of rambling)...do you give your bubs much vitamin c? I haven't tried Tobi on citrus fruits yet.
    Anyway, going to crash on the couch and watch some TV while Mr Moo is snoozing.
    Take care everyone
    xxx

TASH _ No, I have to admit, I haven't given Claudia some vitamin c yet. I have been thinkign about getting some cranberry juice to put into some water as claudia hates all types of juice (a very good thing). I haven't given her oranges as yet either, but she does love strawberries, but I"m not sure if there is much vitamin c in strawberries.

THe mud cake sounds awesome & yes, just get a tub of icecream to go with it! I'm getting an icecream cake from Wendy's for Claudia. I got one for Jessica & it went down a treat & they put happy 3RD birthday jessica on it, so i will do something the same for claudia.

Oh & I have to say, with all my invitations that I've been doing, I have had a secret helper!!! KEL has been helping me!! LOL, so I'm not that clever! hehehe
    THANKS KEL!

OMIGOD girls just done 2 pregnancy tests and it is a BFP! The only time we had some "Sexy time" was 2 days before I got my abnormal pap smear results on the 15th Jan once we got the results we said we would put the TTC on hold now till that was fixed!!! Must have been really good swimmers.

Very excited, scared etc etc. Haven't even told hubby yet but was bursting to tell someone. Still can't beleive it as I am BF Erin still 3 times a day and did it once in the whole month!!. Will be due early October so would only be 5 weeks by my caculations.

Have an appt next week for the coloscopy to have a look at the abnormal cells but I goggled it and it is apparantly safe to do whilst pregnant. Will book into my Dr to get the pregnancy confirmed and check about the other tests.!! I still am in shock!!!

Thanks for Erin Happy Birthday messages but she isn't 1 till March but we snuck in to this group as she was due end of Feburary. Don;t know where she got her lovely dark thick hair from as I am blond and hubby was blond as a baby as well.

Will do more personals later once I am over my shock/excitement!!!
    Last edited by Kristy D; February 5th, 2008 at 03:17 PM.

kristy - - OMIGOSH!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and i am completly jealous!!!)

ps - my diet going good have lost 20kg or so in the last 12 months.

Kristy - Congratulations. I am so happy for you. It is going to be a boy for sure. They say that once a month is for a boy and lots for a girl. I hope you have a great pregnancy.
    PS. Must have read your signature wrong and thought Erin's birthday was first week on Feb, not March.
    PPS. Glad to hear I am not the only one having little 'sexy time'

OMG HOOLEY DOOLIES

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

YOu have to let us know what DH says! WOW, Erin a BIG sister already! WOO HOO!

That's awesome news!

Love Jayne

Kristy - CONGRATULATIONS!! WOO HOOOOOOO! How exciting! I hope it all goes smoothly for you!

Kel - I'm not going to recognise you next time we meet up! You're disappearing!!! Congrats on the weight loss.

Tash - the mudcake with icecream sounds great. As for vitamin C, I think Bella gets enough in her food. I wouldn't give juice because it rots their teeth and I'd rather my babies drink plenty of water anyway - good habit to get them in while they're young! Bella loves her water. I'm sure if she was deficient in any vitamin, she wouldn't be as happy and as healthy as she is.

Jayne - I always say it's great to outsource your skills to an expert. I've seen the invitations Kel made for Jem's party and I can honestly say she's an expert! lol Well done for "hiring" her!

Me/Us - Today is scary needle day! I have the emla patches ready to put on in 20 minutes or so, then we're off to drop Bri at school then to the doctor we go. ARGH!!! Bella is blissfully unaware of what she's about to go through - she's dancing in front of the TV, watching old Wiggles videos from when Bri was a baby. Poor bubby! I want her all up to date before she starts day care next Thursday.

Better go - I'm not even dressed yet!

michelle - it is only 5.3kg since i started optifast (just over a month) so i could be doing better but have so many lunch and dinner dates it is really hard then i find my self eating jemima's left overs, the opposite to benji who cant stand her food

i'm kinda sad today i baby sat a 9 year old and she was so unhappy! she was exhausted on our walk with the dogs coz her mum never goes for walks with her and she asked me if kids still got teased at highschool coz she is getting teased about hairy arms and hairy legs, and all the other kids have hairy arms and legs... she gets teased about heaps of stuff and she is thinking about doing a roster for her parents who have 50/50 time with her which actually = one week on one week off at each house and the father cant get her after school so the mum says "i'm stuck with her" after school on his week but he takes 50% of the parenting money..... she says it in front of daughter. just sad

and my daughter and her nap times is annoying.... or i suck as a mother and dont know when she is actually tired if she was tired she would not take an hour plus to go to nap

kristy - still god damn excited for you!!!!!! good luck with everything, so glad i'll be hearing about it all so i can ready myself for being pregnant with a baby..... benji did not like the sound of you getting pregnant with just one baby dance, he said he likes our plan of TRYING a lot..... typical

tashie - your invites sound awesome what a great idea, i was going to do butterflys or paper dolls for jemimas next years... i cant suggest any cake people up here coz BOTH my wedding cakes had issues...... what are you doing to lose weight?? 5kg is a lot to get off in a month without drastic stuff although you can easy lose 1kg a week with weight watchers which is better than the crap diet i am on (ps - was great to meet you last month too)

kymmy - how do you get monkey to go to sleep in the day time? what 'solution' have you gone for? what is your aim?? i dont aim to put child in bed and walk out of room but i dont want to spend an hour of my life cuddling her to sleep....

ryn, cate, lisa, etc etc where are you??? i hope everything ok
    Last edited by smylie; February 6th, 2008 at 09:38 AM. Reason: coz i can

Hi Girls,

Well I think It has started to sink in now !!! Got a DR appt tomorrow to confirm and to ask about the abnormal cell thing. From what I have read if it is only a low grade abnormality they would leave it regardless of being pregnant, but if higher they would defer treatment till after bub has been born and just monitor through pregnancy. Last pregnancy I had my appendix out at 20 weeks so I can't do anything normal!!!

When DH got home I told him to close his eyes and then got Erin to hand him the test. His first words " But we hardly did it at all !!"Mental note to discuss the birsds and the bees with DH! But he was happy and I think shocked as well. Like Benji Julian was excited at the prospect of at a few months of regular practice!!!! I wasnt to start weaning Erin from BF this month, so I think Julian thought my boobs would be back!!! Not for long!

MICHELLE - Good luck with the needles sweet, hope it all goes ok.
    KEL - Great work honey on the diet you will look fabulous! Does you do your invitations on computer or by hand etc. Very jealous of clever crafty people!!Haven't even thought yet about Erin's birthday and if to have a party or just a family thing.
    TASH - "Sexy Time" hon has not been a big thing the last few months in our household!!!
    JAYNE - That spins me out Erin being a big sister, think they will be 19 months apart what have I let myself in for !!!! But very excited and I am turning 34 this year so didn;t want to wait to long.
    KYM - Don't worry hon, I will be visiting Myers proably for my invites as well!!How's work going now? Has it settled down a bit?

Well tonight we are off to meet the Priest for our Pre - christening talk. Today Erin is starting swimming lessons at 11.30am so she is having a sleep now so hopefully she will be nice and happy.

Went and saw the CHN and was talking about dropping Erin's BF. She siad to start with luch and give her a small bit of cows milk in a cup. Is a sippy cup ok for that?
    Last edited by Kristy D; February 6th, 2008 at 11:00 AM.

Kel - To answer your question from ages ago...It does take Tobi forever to feed himself and can be quite frustrating at times. He will gobble up something he loves very quickly, but if it is vegies or something he isn't too fussed on, he will take his time. I will usually put him in his high chair, wheeling him around to where I am and use the opportunity to clean up the kitchen, do the dishes, or put him in front of the TV and jump on the computer (which is next to the TV). That way I can get stuff done and keep an eye on him at the same time. Dinner time we always eat as a family at the table and
    I try and eat my breaky and lunch at the same time as him when I can.

How much TV do you let your bubs watch? We have the complete works of Baby Einstein DVDs, so Tobi watches them or ABC kids, which doesn't have ads. Somethings he isn't interested and will just play with his toys, other times he is glued to what is going on. I do try and not let him watch too much TV, but sometimes it is too hard if you have things to do. Plus I like using it for the noise and must get out of that habit.

As far as weight loss. I have been eating right and even two hours if I remember, going walking most days as well as putting lemon juice in my water. It seems to be working and I have lost 8kg so far. But a friend of mine used this stuff called 4321 and he lost about 20kg on it. So I am going to give it a try now that Tobi is weaned/weaning. I will let you know how it goes.

Kristy - How are you feeling? 19 months is a great age gap. We don't want a big one either. I cut out the lunch feed first when weaning Tobi. I actually combined the lunch and dinner one and gave him an afternoon feed before his sleep instead. Then after a couple of weeks, cut that one. Now Tobi is down to only one boobie instead of two in the mornings. He just isn't interested, which is making my life easier with weaning him. He drank nearly 250ml of cows milk yesterday (with a banana in it). I use a sipper cup. We haven't used a straw cup yet.

How do your bubs go with eating fish. Tobi isn't a fan and I am concerned about Omega 3. This whole food thing is so stressful. I think it is the hardest thing about being a Mum so far.

Michelle - I like your theory with Bella being happy and that being your guide to her health. I should stop worrying so much. I hope the needles weren't too bad.

Us - I am struggling with how cleaver Tobi is. Everything he is doing at the moment I think is fabulous and wonder if every baby out there is as smart as him (which I have no doubt they are). I just can't believe some of the things they do for their age. No I know what everyone means when they say this is the best age. Meanwhile I went to a talk on Baby Sign Language this morning and going to give it a go. Just with simple things, like eat, drink, mum, dad, bath etc. Sounds interesting.

I put a photo of my new bag in my gallery if anyone wants to see how fabulous it is. xxx

Hi girls.

Kel, that is sad about that 9yo girl. Parents need to keep their children out of their issues. Makes me so mad when I see that. I call that child abuse (mental abuse anyway). Not good. You still need to give yourself a pat on the back for losing what you have too - you don't give yourself enough credit! I'm with Benji on the baby food though - yuk!

Kristy - I use the sippy cup at lunch time. I was giving cow's milk, but Bella has decided she'd rather have water, so it's a sippy cup with water now. She still has 1/2 ff/cow's milk at breakfast, morning tea, afternoon tea and at bed time. She has water at her two dinners. Yes, she has two dinners - hers and ours! Little piggy!

Tash - Bella probably watches about an hour of TV at the most during the day - it depends on her mood. Even though it's on for about half an hour at a time, she might only actually watch part of it - just her favourite wiggles songs! As for fish, we don't eat a lot of fish, but when we do, she has some of mine. I've given her fish fingers so she can eat them in her hand but she'd rather have steamed fish with lemon pepper sauce or something ridiculous like that from my plate! These days I pretty much give her little bits of what I have.

Us - Needles are over and she screamed the place down. I had lots of sympathetic looks from mothers, and it took a while to settle her in the car, but once we got going and I handed her the bottle so she could feed herself, she calmed down. When we got home she was still awake but I put her in the cot anyway, and she slept for over 2 hours. She woke up very happy and chirpy as though nothing had happened so it wasn't all that bad!

I ran into an old friend while we were at the doc's who had a 6 month old baby and she told me he wasn't good. He has something I've never heard of and epilepsy. Poor little mite. I really hope he'll be ok... Makes you appreciate what you have.

Anyway, today Bella and I spent almost an hour at the child care centre, just getting to know the place. It didn't take her long to be comfortable enough to explore, so that makes me feel good. The girls there were lovely too. I know it'll be MUCH harder on me than her!!! She was checking out the other babies, and I'm glad she'll be one of the "older" ones, being 12 months old, so that will be good, seeing as she's a little thing!

Speaking of being little, I think the doc got her measurements wrong. They have her down as 80cm tall which I think is incorrect, and probably more like 75-77cm. Her weight is 9.33kg, so we've still not cracked the 10kg mark! Doc was happy with her though, and I'll be even happier when that big bump on her top gum becomes her third tooth! How on earth can I feed her a big juicy steak if she's got nothing to chew it with???

I'd better go and work on these blasted websites before I start work next week. ARGH!

Tash, LOVE the bag! Where did you get Tobi's bike helmet from? We've been looking everywhere and can't find any small enough. What about the rest of you? Have you been helmet shopping yet?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast