Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born February 2007 #12

pegasus Guest

I accidentally posted twice, so couldn't delete one. Lucky I noticed, it took a big chunk of a page lol. Love to you all xoxo

Last edited by pegasus; May 30th, 2008 at 11:27 AM. Reason: double posts

HOPEFULLY destressing does work with regards to getting AF back.... but wont know if that is the only cause until 2 weeks blood tests... destresssing in general is going to be a good thing anyway - and these drugs doc has given me may actually be a good thing too
    but unfortunately pegasus a vitamin is not going to do the trick.....

lisa - yep usually a stressful job and me go hand in hand which is why i find it strange i dont want it at the moment, have also JUST realised that the office job is working for a boring industry so i have no intention of EVER learning more about the product they sell whereas the other 2 day a week job is already interesting it is packing organic fruit and veges and i have learnt what to look for in good fruit and stuff already and the different kinds and stuff so eating that stuff has got to be good for me
    and i will sell tupperware and i will definately sell to you! and if i ever have parties and no body buys the cheap thing for being at the party i will let u know and u can buy one if you want (this month it is kungfu panda snack cups they look fun)

pegasus - you do seem like u know how to budget, you will have your savings back in no time! i am about to accept a job that is going to pay a lot less than i thought i was 'going back to work' for but have kept reminding myself that money was not the reason i am going to work

have benji home at the moment and oh so happy about that - got mole cut out - that was gross -and going to see Rove tonight

oh yeah - the new MAIN reason why i am going to take the 2 day a week job - and this is only silly to people that do not have kids........... so i can take jem to swimming lessons on wednesdays
    and since friday is a half day i can decide if i rush and pick her up or take some time out - the time out has been really important the last couple of weeks i have totally wasted it but it has helped me but then i do find i get extra stressed or frustrated when she is home which is bad bad bad

pegasus what is the parenting arrangment you have worked out?

lisa - jemima does all of the different kids of kisses, all jemima's skills are very impractical hehehehehe she does the mwah noise like she is french when she is kissing on the cheek she does the mwah noise when she blows kisses, she is all kisses and cuddles

do all the babies like to OPEN your eyes for you?? i can hear her coming coz she says bah bah and then she opens my eyelids with her fingers - i am LOVING peekaboo it is so so cute she looks down and then when she looks up she wants me to be all super duper surprised that she is there - it is cute as

carebear was sending emails today, i couldnt find jem and she had teddy propt up on the office chair and was helping him use the keyboard, then she was trying to put himin the highchair and feed him something.... i keep saying he but i just put beads around his neck

have just started the planning for my WA trip.... first step is to 'plant the seed' so i have told benji that late late june or early julyish i want to visit jayney
    hehehe
    wooowhooo

Ohhh Kel take me with you!!! lol
    I have a BIL in WA... he lives in Waikiki? or something like that anyway! lol
    Yep... Harry loves to open my eyelids... and he is fascinated with my eyeballs... he tries to poke them everytime.
    DH had a laugh last night when I told him that one of my "buddies" might be selling Tupperware soon... he know's I'm addicted and hunt it out. Oh well... he has a matchbox/hotwheels cars/trucks obsession and has paid over $35 for one on ebay not long ago lol

benji said if i can find a one dollar flight he will give me fifty bucks spending money
    that man too funny

i can get home for $279
    but getting to you guys is $310 or $400
    whaddaya think about picking me up at 11.15pm heheheheheheeheh
    i gotta work on this plan a little

Yay All come to Perth we can have a big BB Party. !!!!Will look out for the cheap flights for you!!!

We could have a big girls night out I of course could be the designated driver seeming I can't drink!!!

I would love to come but we have less money than Peg a week, so no way we can afford it. There is more of us in the Sydney area, maybe you should come and see us!!
    I have a bad head cold today. It sucks when you feel like **** and have no one to complain to (well actually I can complain to you guys) but I have no one to look after me. DH doesn't get back till August.
    Anyway, I am going to go and feel sorry for myself some more.
    Love and Kisses

my neighbour is by herself with a rotten cold at the moment, i cant imagine what it would be like to be crook and have to be perky for baby.... i've been lucky and had benji to look after me,even convinced him once to stay home and look after me..... tashie "take it easy" so you get better soon

you are right tashie i think there are almost even number of people in qld, nsw and less in WA so yes the WA girls should come over here! actually more in nsw, is kirsten in nsw or vic??

tupperware dude came today and i am going to join up, if i have my first party before end of financial year he will personally give me some extra bits of tupperware i want to i will work it all out to fit in with that... i want and for some reason have never bought the illusion ****tail glasses and i love all the illusions range, the colours are awesome...... i am going to try and get as much of that for the least amount so at least when i stop selling tupperware i have some cool stuff to show for it.

i am going to visit my friend on sunday that sells tupperware AND enjo and i will see about buying some of her kit cheap which means when i get my kit i can save it up for other peoples orders so i make more more more money (and fund impromtu trips to WA)

jemima didnt have a good day at daycare today apparently becuase carebear didnt come... she usually apparently goes and finds him when she is unsettled and cuddles up to him and is ok but he wasnt there so she was sad, i wish they had rung me and i would have either gone and got her or brought him in to her.... i am not supposed to lift her coz of my arm,huge inch or so wound! gross but dont want to pop it open so we walked all the way home together

i bet u girls are wishing the doc said i couldnt type til my arm was better hehehehehehehehe!!!

going to start on making reunion invite now.... i think i will see what happens if i scan my school tie, it that works it will look funky otherwise i'll just do a boring school logo thing.....

mwah mwah
    going to rove tonight! i love rove! funny coz its true usually!

oh so funny - i origibnally was posting coz i had a question
    are all you guys on budgets?? i realised when reading pegasus then tashie's posts that you guys sound like you know how much money you have for everything everymonth and i am wondering how i get by having no real idea.....
    do you all know how much you spend on petrol and groceries and what not??

oh and last thing before i go get ready for Rove

Farm Fresh Organics

for all your organic food needs! i am going to ring them now and tell them i am taking their job! I cant wait! (cant start for 2 weeks coz of week of work for friend and week off after that with jem)

if i recognise your name i will slip an extra potato or carrot or something in your order (heheh i will be fired before i even start!)

KEL _ WOw aren't you little miss chatterbox today! Even with a de-moled arm! LOL. YES! Come & visit me you can stay 42 nights if that's what your little heart desires! That's how long Alan is away at a time. & I have to tell you, I have been clearing out the back room so it's ready for you to sleep in with Jem when you come. I have a portacot that she can use & our guest room has a queen bed, so whatever goes is fine with me! Oh man I can't wait! It's going to be awesome!!! You better make sure you pack carebear though! LOL. I'm sorry she had a crap day, silly mummy for leaving carebear behind!!!

LISA _ Don't tell me that BIL lives in WAIKIKI! That's where I live! No way! Well that's sorted then, you have to come with Kel as well! Glad your diet is going good! I can't wait to see you in those dresses that you bought to put away.

KEL AGAIN _ As with the budget. I have no concept of the word! I am completely & utterly clueless when it comes to money. We could have & should have had our mortgage completely paid off by now, but because money burns holes in my pockets, we don't. I can't help it if I like nice things though! I will admit & say, that since Alan has been working away & I have been paying all the bills & seeing how much money I spend on bits & pieces, I have pulled my head in considerably. Also, Alan has promised me a big super-duper 8 week trip to America when we pay the mortgage off PLUS a brand spanker, only has 3km on the clock car. So I am trying hard & we are going better than ever. & Jessica's money is almost replaced in her account that Daddy invested on shares for her & failed miserably! LOL.

PEG _ You sound like a new woman hun & very positive about yourself. You are going places & I'm glad to hear it. Are you working? Are we allowed to say her name or do we have a code name to use?

ME _ If I wasn't certain before, now I am - I am NEVER having any more kids. I looked after my nephew today while my sister worked & no, it wasn't bad & no, they didn't stress me out, but holy cow it was hard work! For the first hour Claudy was soooooo jacked off that he was here. He likes to roll her highchair backwards & forwards & she flipped her lid that bad that she screamed until I put her into her highchair & she sat there for 30 minutes just to prove a point! Also, she plonked herself onto my lap everytime I sat on the floor JIC Brock was going to come for a snuggle. She was a total & utter little monster! After a while she was ok with it but my goodness, the first hour she had me in a sweat! Jess was at daycare & I think Claudy was annoyed that the only day she has me to herself & Brock was there. It started as soon as my sis put his baby bag into Claudy's room. PMSL. I am a super-star in the making though & put them to bed at the same time this arvo!

Have a busy day tomorrow, Jess is having a playdate at her besties place while I grocery shop with Claudy & then we are off to the airport to get Alan & then we have a 50th birthday party at a restaurant in Mandurah. I'm going to be stuffed & of course having not seen Alan for 6w, the party won't stop when we get home I can't believe Alan is home tomorrow. It's gone so fast. Jessica is soooooo excited, she didn't even argue about going to bed tonight. & BTW she is LOVING daycare. She actually squealed with excitement when we pulled in there today! She said to me today 'thank you mummy for taking me to daycare, I have so much fun with the other kids'. What a sweetheart!

Ok, I have to go mop the floor. I like the the house to look immaculate when Alan comes home & like I"m just the super-star mummy! LOL.

Love Jayne xox

oooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e
    have fun with alan home jayney!

rove was awesome

my arm hurts

pegasus Guest

I really want to say her name and actually start typing it before backspacing and saying DD. We can call her Flutterby for now. I'm annoyed I have to be so secretive. I feel very positive about myself now. Wish I could go on a holiday out to WA, but not allowed to (you'll see why) and also I'd rather go to Brisbane to see my family.

DD's father has her 9am - 1pm on Wednesdays and Fridays and 10am - 4pm on Sundays. When she's 18 months old, he has her the same times those weekdays and every second weekend 10am Saturday - 5pm Sunday. Late November is the final orders court date so I'm hoping to change that. I'd prefer to do the drop offs, but he has time constraints etc. Argh, I'll sort it out later. I'm managing well though, now that I have my homemade hug-a-bub back (took him nearly a week to find it). Now I don't have to take the stroller dropping her to him at my local station and collecting her from his local station. I didn't want to have to carry it up stairs and cart it around all day if I was out and I was so sick of the "forgot your baby? something's missing. where's your baby?" comments. I know they're all in good fun but it got old so fast. I mean it would be very hard to forget her, the whole difference in weight and steering of the stroller and it would be so much quieter. So I use the carrier either front facing carry or hip carry, depending on how wriggly she is.

Today she was especially wriggly, and I was feeling so ill. Dizzy and nauseus, for whatever reason. I took ibuprofen/codeine for my jaw pain with my antibiotic. Then a massive headache hit me, so I took some paracetamol. That could have made me ill, it could have been the headache, my blood pressure might have been low, it might have been a bug. Who knows. I got my friend to pick us up from the station so I wouldn't have to walk home, despite it being only 12 minutes away. And after a short nap, I was well on the way to improvement.

Must go, I was supposed to have an early night, but all this reasearch i was doing and my brother helping me do some complicated yet easy download stuff and msn conversations time ran away.

Love to you all xoxo

I swear I am insane.
    I have just finished making my family caramel tarts.
    My nan used to make these yummo ones when I was younger, which the bases were honey snap biscuits, softened in the oven and formed into tart cases.
    Sooooo, I woke up this morning and figured I would make some. I made my honey snap biscuits from scratch, my caramel (I boiled a can of condensed milk for 3hrs) and then topped them with cream and grated chocolate... and I CAN'T EVEN TRY ONE!!! :'(
    Oh well... I can make them when I am finished on my diet lol

Budget - HAHAHA!!! I soooooo try to budget but I constantly fail. We spend $365 per week on rent, $40 per month on lawns, $70 approx a week on fuel, $250 per week on food, $10 per week on water (!) $50 per week on elect, phone, internet etc... and then there are all the little expenses like sports, my ebay obsession, DH's matchbox car/truck obsession (will post a pic later... you'll see what I mean!), once a week take out and canteen lunches etc... it all adds up in the end. BUT, I do still manage to save some money for a rainy day. The money is about to be used to buy a car to start to do up for James (it will be replaced with tax refund)... he wants a VW beetle... one of the older, Herbie ones... so we're buying that soon and starting to do it up for him. He can get his L's in 2 yrs time unless the ruls change, but he and DH are going to "boy-bond" whilst doing it up. lol

Jayne -My BIL is in the Navy so if I needed somewhere to stay I am sure he would be more than happy to have me... I should convince DH to come with me and catch up with his brother whilst I hang out with BB girls How awesome that you live in the same suburb.

Kel - I hope you had a blast at Rove last night. I love Rove... though I have to admit I mainly watch it for Hamish and Andy these days... I think Hamish is gooooooorgeous... and Ryan on there is a bit of an alright! lol

I'll be back to do better personals later

Hi Girls,

Tried to write a post before but we had huge thunder and lightening so thought it would be best to wait till that passes. It is pouring down with rain here at the moment.

Going back to a few Previous posts -

PEG - Haven;t bought a new pram yet. Got a good valco one so may just buy the toddler seat for that. A friend also has a twin stroller I can use if I need to.You sound very disciplined with your budget, you made me feel guilty as I should be much more disciplined!Hope you are feeling better now.
    LISA - Hope the cohens is going well hon.Def going to try and use the slow cooker more. Just got a great recipe for porcupine meatballs which sounds delish. Nothing niceer then coming home to that yummy smell.When we were in the country I used it heaps. Gotta try a roast in it soon, have you ever done one?
    KEL -Yay you go girl well done on getting the job. Sounds great a bit of time away for you but not too much that will be stressful. I reckon you will be brillant at tupperware and you will be off toe Egypt before you know it. In regards to the big bed for Erin, she is sleeping really well so don't want to try anything just yet proably wait till about 6 weeks before bub is due and try her then. She was in a bassinet for about 9 weeks and I have a portacot as well so will just guage on how she goes. My periods stopped before having Erin for about 9 months they couldn't find any reason why, I was recommended to take the vitamin VITEX and within 2 weeks I got my AF back. How was Rove?Would love to meet you if you come to Perth and I will def come to JAYNE's Tupperware party.
    TASHIE - Poor sweet hope your feeling a bit better. I really feel for you with hubby away. MY Dad was navy and I was in the Army so I know what it is like. They way thgis year is flying he will hopefully be home real soon.
    JAYNE - Yay for Alan coming home!!!Does he do the same roster all the tIme? How long has he been doing that for? So great that Jess loves daycare that was so cute!!You mentioned something in anoterh post about GIRLS for me? Have you got a prominition my love? WIll have to have a poll going to guess the sex and weight when it gets a bit closer. Enjoy your days ahead with Alan!!

All right girls, better go asErin has just woken up take Care xxx

Here is a link to a pics of DH's obsession! lol
    Here and Here

omigosh - that is insane! (i mean that in a good way)
    how many does he have?
    what is it that makes it worth more or less?
    i am not going to ask why coz i have a snowglobe collection and a floating action pen collection and used to have a 5c coin collection.....

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast