Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born February 2008 #3

Hi Kerrie,
    sorry to hear about what's going on. It;s tough...
    My parents fought a lot but never split. It had a lot of effect on me. I had always been the intermediary between them and had to be the adult in the family. I still feel responsible for their relationship even tho they are in their 70s and thousands of miles away.
    I hope things work out for you whichever way, you need some peace and happiness and the kids have to be happy.

Roquen runs the classes in Stanhope Gardens at each person's pace. hehe and im out of shape as well. i have bad knees and find some exercises hard.

Kerrie- Big hugs to you, the girls and Bryce. I was in a similar relationship a few years back. Even though we had no kids involved he was verbally and emotionally abusing me. You have to do what is right for you and the kids. I am sure everyone here will be as supportive as they can. If you ever come to Melbourne, I am up for a power pram walk!

Prama- Saw the story last night. You all looked like you were having so much fun. I am really out of shape at the moment. I need to get into something which makes me energetic again. How does Lakshman like the sessions?

Kerrie - wish you all the strength and support needed in the coming time. My parents went through the same, didn't split up and that's one of the reasons that I live at the other side of the world at the moment. Big hugs, and don't forget that we are here for you! Pop in as often as you can.

Prama - I thought I recognised Lakshman! He had the white beany in the beginning of the show? The class looks like a lot of fun!

Bek - Jasper has 6 -7 feeds per day. He sleeps anywhere in between 8 and 10 hours at night!! Last night we even got 10.5 hours!! The downside is that he hasn't had a decent daysleep for the last few days... As soon as he displays his tired signs (yawning and getting cranky) I put him in bed, but he just doesn't settle. The strange thing is though, that as soon as we put him in bed for his nightsleep, he just falls asleep in no time at all.... I wonder whether I will have to make up a longer routine for daysleeps as well. I don't want to use the nighttime routine for fear of him thinking he has to do his 8 - 10 hour sleep through the day... What do you girls do? One routine for each sleep, two routines or no routines at all?
    Last edited by Esme; April 24th, 2008 at 05:13 PM.

quickly as we;re heading out to MIL's for dinner

esme - yup thats him in the little beanie!
    he does the same.. longer at night. about 8 hrs, and his day sleeps are getting shorter. sometimes 15-20mins naps. sometimes an hr. before he used to sleep thru, wake up for a feed then sleep again till the next.
    gotta run!!
    xoxo

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789