Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #5

Hi Girls

I am making this January - June 2005 from now. Hardly anyone posts in the other 3 months and 2 of those months no longer even have a thread cause it went to archive they weren't touched in so long so you shouldn't really see any major changes.

Love

Hey Trish, Tehya is gorgeous!! That red hair... so cute. But i bet she's got the temper to match

I updated the kids albums over the weekend, still havent got a lot of pics in it, but i've only had them going a week, and being on FIL's comp i dont have alot of pics to choose from!!

Meant to be 36 today, but still cool and very overcast today...

Was going to get some washing done but the weather looks like rain, and the kids arent going to daycare as they normally would. Declan's still very warm and snotty, and Xander still very wheezy, and i dont have a ventolin for him. Praying it doesnt get worse and i have to call an ambulance for him. Dont have a car today!!

Kathryn, maybe that will get some more chatting in here. Although if the other threads have been archived I doubt it

Simone, yup she sure does have that temper. It's quite warm today here, supposed to get to 33 degrees. Pretty sunny and warm outside so I'm sure we will get there.

Off to chech out your kids albums again now

ETA, Ok have checked them out. Simone, how cute are your kiddies. Very sweet hun
    Last edited by Trish; November 20th, 2006 at 09:25 AM.

Xander has the redhead temper, drives me crazy sometimes. ut Declan, my little blondie is a sulker. I dont know which is worse...

Hello Everyone,
    Looks like we are joining you all in here. It may take a while to catch up on you all and what is happening.

Alex has his 18months clinic check up today i can't wait to see how long he is i know he still weighs around 13kilos he loves to stand on my new weighing scales in the bathroom.

Congrats on making 30 weeks Michelle!! Everything settling down a little now?? Alex is a little cutie Born on a great day

Michelle, hi, don't know whether to welcome you or not, are you joining us or are we joining you

Sounds like Alex is growing nicely. I'm not sure how tall Tehya is, I forgot to get that checked last time I had her weighed. I do know that she is just on 11 kgs though.

How are you feeling ?? Not too much time left now, once you get through the busy end of the year, then before you know it bub will be here.

Simone, I have a sulker too. Brandon, my 12 year old is a sulker but very loving too, my eldest is very fiery but can also be so sweet. Noah is very mischievious and can be quite norti, as you have seen. And Tehya, well she's all that and then some, everyone told me girls were worse and I never believed them, well with Tehya the proof is there.

Michelle, I just had a look at Alex's album. He looks so grown up with his haircut. What a cutey
    Last edited by Trish; November 20th, 2006 at 09:51 AM.

Hey everyone

Joining in here as well

Michelle: wow at 30wks for you, not long at all to go

Cooper has been on infants friend the last few days and seems to of made a big difference with him, he still loves my lap all day though

Luke is going well with his Chicken pox, starting to worry now that we will all end up with it though, not in the clear for awhile yet, he has it pretty mild though so hoping it might not pass to all of us

Mason is a screaming terror of late, he is so loud, anyone would think he was deaf with how loud he is!

Hi Girls, I`m officially joining in too

LOL Michelle - Matthew loves standing on the scales as he watches Alister weighing himself, OMG Michelle only 10 weeks less, well obviously then then that for you, your little girl will be here in no time. Did you receive some nice presents for your birthday?

BBL Phone is ringing, oh I get so annoyed by these private phone calls, they ring only lng enough for us toget to the phone then it stops, probably some indian wanting us to swap phone companies

belinda - I`m crossing my fingers that Luke doesn`t pass the CP around.

Okay Adrian is wanting BB, so I better do as I`m told LOL

Matthew is asleep, he`s not himself today but hasn`t vomited since yesterday so hopefully he`s on the mend
    Last edited by Deejoy17; November 20th, 2006 at 12:11 PM.

Hope he is on the mend Dee and that you all escaped getting it as well

And i have the same thing with the private call thing, very annoying, i wont even answer them now, i let it go to msg bank and they never leave a msg of course

Welcome girls - and welcome to ME!!!!! AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY I can finally have my details on the thread I've been posting in the whole time Woohoo!

Things are fine here - just a quick check in to make sure noone was suffering in anyway. Mum goes home tomorrow, so it will all settle down on the ranch from then.

Had my 36w appt today - all fine, measuring a little small, and the dr said "small baby" WOOHOO!!! Bring on another 7lb-er

That child wont go down... better go andtell her toSLEEP now!!
    Fi

Welcome Michelle, Belinda and Dee
    Glad to see not much happened here thru the day and Eliza finally slept a whole night till 7.45 surely it was a day I needed to be gone early.
    Fi Hope you listened to Hazel and your in labour now, my services are available for anything medical pmsl
    Bec

Hi everyone, just a quickie this morning. My little guy is going for his first ever haircut today Yes yes I know there's not much there but there are some really long annoying bits so he's getting it chopped. I'll take lots of photos & update this afternoon.

Sarah, YAY for Zanders first haircut. Who'd have thought hey Can't wait to see the pics. Hope he's a good boy for you. Remember distraction is a good thing. Sometimes they think it's going to hurt them, the whole scissor thing I think.Goodluck

Bec, yay on getting a good night's sleep. And yep, always when you have to get up early.

Fi, I hope Jenna ended up settling for you. YAAHOOO at getting a small bub. I only wish I could get one under 8 pounds.

Dee, I hope that Matthew is feeling better now and no more spews for you guys. How is Adrian going ??

Belinda, fingers crossed that Lukes chicken pox go soon. Hopefully you guys don't get them or you will all be out for Christmas. Oh I love those scream "not". Do you find he does it more when you are trying to get Cooper to sleep, or when you are spending time with him ??

Debbie, where are you ???? Hope your feeling ok hun. Hope Gab is being a good girl too.

I went out for dinner last night for my gf's bday. Was nice, got home around 9.30 and kiddies were all asleep. So I actually got an early night in, of course Tehya had me away about 5 times overnight though. Feel crappy this morning for it.

Beautiful and sunny outside. Supposed to get up to 39 degree's though. I hope it doesn't.

I wish MElbourne would make its mind up... Was sooooo cold last week it snowed, now meant o be 36 for the second day in a row!! Still have sick kids, Xander's on the mend, but Declan's fever wont shake. It got up to 40.4 last night, His eyes were rolling back in his head, he was vomiting and has the runs (sorry if TMI) no wee's for 12 hours, and he was really floppy as he was so lethergic, and wouldnt drink anything and the hospital told me he wasnt urgent and would be waiting at least 5 hours... this was at midnight. So i walked out, dropped into an all night chemist and bought a dropper and fed declan with water like that all night. Am SO tired. But it worked, although he still has a temp, its only high 39's now, not mid 40's.

Hope everyone's doing well, welcome to all the newbies

Aww Simone, huge hugs to you hun. I hope Declan's temp drops. Have you been giving him any Nurofen or anything for the temps ??

How stupid of the hospital to say that. I would've stayed there until they took him in. Fingers crossed that whatever he has isn't catchy and that the other kids don't get it.

Panadol, with asthma in the family i prefer not to use nurofen. This is the 4th day he's had a temp now. At least he's drinking.

Hey Shannon, Congrats!! hope you have a H&H pg

Welcome!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast