Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #6

Belinda, no hun it's sad when you get excited about getting to have a crap by yourself !!

Good to hear that you got your lunch to yourself. I hid and got an iceblock to myself. Does that count ??

Simone, sounds like you had a yummy lunch too,. Far too hot for soup for lunch here today though.

Wow on getting an iceblock all to yourself Trish!! Thats a rare occurance in our household. We are trying to teach her to share one with us, but normally she loses the plot if we dont let her hold and eat the whole thing. Little pig.

I went to the library with Bec today for story time which was nice. Well if you think its nice to chase kids all over the library. Jenna thought Eliza was just the bees knees. Quite cute. And then Bec and I battled to get a place at the table to do the drawing activity - battling grammas - can you believe it? And these women were so anal with their drawing. "colour the eyes only in the middle" "use this colour for the eyes" "how about we do this here". All the kids really want to do is go to town andscribble everywhere, but what doI know. I haven't go their years of experience

Tanya - We have got our garbo to wave a few times too. Woohoo at swimming in the river! Whats the state of it? Still full or getting a little low.

Belinda - sending your child back to sleep. OMG - that sounds like bliss!! Jenna does 6am starts most mornings. I guess I'm getting used to it.

Dinner cooked - leftovers from the freezer. Yay for an easy meal!

PMSL Trish, i never ever let them go in toilet with me so well trained there, i just put Mason in the cot when he was smaller and do the same with Cooper now to save him from Mason, they carrying on sometimes but ah well, have to do somethings whether they carry on or not

Fi: I am not a morning person so they dont have a choice at all, i will not get out of bed before 7am, and thats still way too early for me!

Simone: your lunch did sound good, could eat that now with a crusty roll, although its way too hot here for it as well

OMG what a busy day in here
    Trish: OMG I always check the radiographers report before making a doctors appointment, saves money ..lol I'm glad it is just bruised
    Fi: Nasty grandmas..they gave me the ****s lol if you couldnt tell.
    Deb: Chrissy sounds great for you guys, lol at the train not waking missy up she is prob so use to it, bath noise is scarey
    Belinda: Mason is sooo clever,yeah for lunch all alone...it must be nice not to contend with little fingers and mess
    Simone:Obvious the birds liked your sheets lol Yumm soup sounds devine
    I am happy cause Nick just found the libary book that has been missing for a few weeks, but annoyed that he has to tell me that if I bothered to look pmsl in the study under the pile off clothes ( that I just folded) I'm sure it was somewhere else. Not looking forward to tonight already had one wake up and its only 10 yep work tomorrow and daycare she is prob sharpening her teeth in anticipation of what is surely going to be another incident report tomorrow
    Bec

OMG Bec, i found 2 library books today that have been missing for like 8 months... they library actually got a debt collection agency to send me a letter for $180 - for the 2 books!!! I laughed at them. Now im just going to run the books in, drop them and never go back in... Not paying a fine!! Soup was great, kids ate all my bikkies... they are so easy- 1 egg, coconut, sugar and cornflour, mixed and 15mind in the oven!! the kids werent too hyper after them surprised though, as there's 1/2 a cup of sugar in the batch...

Well, chrissy is at Dh's grandma's house in Sunbury this year, she's 70 and just had a hysterectomy so that'll be fun!! we're buying the pressies from her, and we're cooking all the food... I asked to have it at my place, that way i wouldnt have to travel, but "Big Nan" got in first. Says she's be dead the next time it comes around to her (there's 7 families to share chrissy around with now, thank goodness they all live in either Tullamarine, Sunbury or Keilor... not much travelling to do each chrissy day!!)

Fi, it's a very rare occurance in this house too. All of my kids are piggies. I have yet to take my little ones to the library. They are far too roudy for somewhere that is meant to be quiet. Although I really should love into it. Our library is pretty new. Only been rebuilt for about 12 months.

Belinda, you are such a lucky mum to go to the loo by yourself. How are the spots going ??

Bec, lucky at Nick finding the book. Of course he wouldn't have found it without your help good girl for folding the washing too. It takes us a couple of hours to get through ours. That's because I am lazy and let it pile up. Although that will happen within a few days with 6 people in the house.

I hope Eliza is a good girl today at daycare, and no more biting. Hey, maybe she was trying to defend herself ???

Simone, I guess Granny may have a point there, but what about next year when she's still alive ?

Went into the Dr's yest to get my mouth checked. I have herpes. LOL. That sounds grose. A coldsore sounds so much better. It is starting to go up towards my nose and down to my chin, WT, I am on these tablets the Dr so kindly gave me a sample pack. They use it for genital herpes and chicken pox, so hopefully their strong enough to stop this horrid thing, the bottom half of my face is tingling and itching like mad.

My silly daughter was just crying saying ouch. I didn't know what was wrong but could see she hadn't herself so I left her. Anyway seh walks over to me still saying oww and crying when I spot in her mouth one of those little hair clips, you know the little claw type ones you can get for babies hair ?? Anyway she had bitten it and the thing had caught on the inside of her cheek. Poor chook. She was smiling again once I got the thing out.

Already getting warm today here. Hope all have a good day and bubba's are well behaved too.

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - oh no! Herpes! How on earth did you catch that? Hope it clears up soon. Awww poor Tehya with the hair clip... that'll learn her for trying to eat stuff like that

Simone - hope Christmas at Grandma's turns out ok. It's great that no one has to travel too far

Bec - hope you got a decent sleep last night. LOL @ Nick finding the library book under that pile of washing. Wasn't it he that hid that washing in the first place??

Belinda - I'm not a morning person either. Spose it's good that I've been blessed with a great sleeper, hey? God help me if this next one doesn't like to sleep thru eventually.... well, God help Neil, hahaha.

Fi - good job with the leftovers for dinner.

Tanya - glad that Violet coped really well with her first bee sting. I remember mine. I screamed like a crazy person, LOL. It's good that she's not allergic.

Oh Trish - thats what I got too with my cold sore on my nose! It was my first ever cold sore, and it was truly, truly revolting. I didn't want to leave the house for days. Unfortunately for Bec she was too nice and put up with the mammoth beast on my nose (and on the inside....) so at least I didn't feel like too much of an outcast.
    I find the library up the road much better than what they used to be re: noise. I dont mind Jenna running a muck, and in fact I find the older people that go there during the day dont mind either. I think they like the fact there are still parents that read to their children
    So yeah - Jenna is well known down there for being a beast, but unfortunatley our library is shutting down in Jan fora rebuild so it will be a new bunch of librarians getting used to my noisy child.

Poor Teyha on her mouth! Ouchies.

Hope Eliza slept OK for you last night Bec. I am without a car today. Housebound in the rain. But thats OK. I can get the toilets and bathrooms cleaned! And maybe do some baking although I have no butter. Hmmm - I wonder how expensive it is from the servo? only about 400m walk away...

Simone - its ridiculous how much the library cahrges for books. At the moment we have a lift the flap Spot book that needs some repairs... one flap pulled off! I'm very scared how much I'll get charged for it if we dont patch it up well enough to get through the initial scan.

I might even pack my labour bag today! What an exciting idea

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL... have fun packing, Fi! I'm tipping the butter at the servo will be around $3 Rip-off merchants!

Deb, herpes simplex is just the proper name the coldsore virus has. I just had a look in the mirror, a close one because this morning when I checked I had no glasses on. The tip of my nose has little blisters too I am not an animal !!!! Each time I think of how itchy it is I thank GOd its on my face and not on my fanny !!! OUCH indeed.

Fi, buggar that the library is getting rebuilt, well it's not coz it will be better but still you will have to miss out for a while. It's nice and sunny here today, but not going to be as hot as yesterday thankfully.

Good girl for packing your bag. Now bub can get itself moving. Hey, do you have a feeling as to what sex bub is ?? I'm backing another girl I think.

I just called up my mummy and told her about my face. She has offered to lend me some $$ so I can go and buy some Zovirax cream, stuff cost's like $15 and I'm poor, even had to get money out of the damn AGC card yesterday for fuel. Shh dont tell Mark. Of course i have the money aside for the kids swimming today, they always come first, don't they.

Trish - you gotta love mummies for helping when in need... my mum helped me pay my bills when i got back from Perth (DH - not standing for darling husband either - didnt pay anything with his pay, $2500, monthly pay. So mum helped with an initial payment so they didnt shut everything off.

Fi - getting your hossy bag packed might be a good idea, as you could quite easily go from now!!

Well, my house is clean (spent last night doing it, including toilets ) i was going to mop and do washing today, but didnt realise the weather was meant to be crappy today.... so overcast and cool!! And Anneliese is very clingy... miows every time i put her down (she's cried so much she's hoarse and exhausted and only miowing. I wrapped her and have cuddled her tightly and she's still not happy but quiet... THank God. Her constant crying was doing my head in...

DAMN i didnt realise it was rainging and left my doona out on the line overnight... now its sopping wet!! As its meant to be 36 tomorrow, i expected it to be reasonable today... sorry i forgot i was living in melbourne!!! LOL
    Last edited by simone; November 29th, 2006 at 08:15 AM.

My nose took all of 1 day to flare up trish. It was horrendous!! And it was soooooooo swollen. When I was reading up on the internet about what it "could" be, I called bec in a state of absolute panic crying and crying about it being herpes. And then I finally clicked (thanks mat ) that it was the cold sore herpes - not the other one! Phew. It wouldn't have been the best thing to hand on to Jenna, but better than fanny blisters I say.
    Try the amcal cream for the cold sore - its half the price of the zovirax, and has the same level of active ingredient in it.
    Bummer on being so broke. I'm waiting for the day my card gets declined.... specially at this time of year with all the spending we have been doing on presents and food!

I did some baking, but just stuff with only 50g of butter, so I didn't need to go out and buy any. Hopefully I can hold out with 150g left until later in the week and I'll go shopping properly. Jenna is on a butter craze at the moment! Eveyrhing that resembles bread HAS to have butter on it. Then she picks the butter off and leaves the bread behind. Grrrrr.

Dont know what bubs is - its a boy or a girl. For the first little while I thought it was a girl, but now I'm thinking boy. Not sure why. We will find out in a few weeks. Didn't get the bag apcked - its in Jenna's wardrobe and she's asleep now, but I did get the bathrooms and toilets cleaned. Luverly.

Deb - you sure were blessed with a good sleeper in Gab. Here's hoping the next little angel is just as obliging for you! It might run in your genes?? Fingers crossed.

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - aww good on your Mummy for buying you some zovirax. Definitely needed by the sounds of it.

Simone - gotta love it when the weather keeps us guessing.

Fi - good job with the baking. LOL @ Jenna and the butter. I have a feeling that sleep might run in the genes. Mum said all 4 of us were good sleepers. Hanna was the worst because she was lactose intolerant as a bub but, even then, she'd still sleep at least 8 hours. Maybe that's why Mum could fathom 4 kids?? LOL

LOL... Fi I am soooooo funny!! I read your post and read Amcal as animal... dunno how... I was thinking oh my, there's a bit of trivia. I'll have to remember that. Lucky I reread your whole post!! LOL... I could just imagine me recomending animal herpies cream to ppl with cold sores!!! LOL

Tanya

PMSL Tanya, I am a wealth of useless information

Debbie Lee Guest

Hahahaha... Tanya ya dag!

Hmmm why is it when I get a chance to come onto BB for the first time all week, Adrian decides he`s no longer happy playing with his toys.

I`ll be back sometime soon (I hope LOL)

I'm still having flashbacks at the phone call that Fi gave me when she googled her symtoms and got herpies..oooh gotta love google. Crappy nights sleep here!! Of course watching "Tractor Tom at 2.45am wasnt the best of ideas lol. Hope I get a good nights sleep tonight..guee I whinge alot lol
    Better go just popped on to let Eliza's SS know her present arrived, just gotta find the right thread.
    Night Night
    Bec

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast