Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #7

Oh yeah I think I will definitely miss him more than he misses me Deb, after all he gets to spend a whole week with daddy getting up to mischief! Don't you just love how they copy daddy all the time, so cute

Debbie Lee Guest

It is cute... I just love watching how they interact. I always knew Neil would be a wonderful Dad but I guess I didn't know just how good, iykwim??

hello ladies

gastro is out of my house, finally!! Ended up getting a new cast yesterday, as i wet mine, but has a student dr put it on... so went to the fracture clinic at the melbourne hospital and had a new fibreglass one put on. SO comfy... for a cast!

Laybys and xmas are pretty much done in this household. Havent put up the tree yet though.

Hey to all, off to bed...

Hey girls,
    Ohh goodness another whinge...I'm sick nasty cold..who gets a cold when the weather is going to be 39. Another whinge out aircon still not fixed
    As Fi said we had a play this morning thankfully Eliza had breakfast and wasnt hungry lol although they had a slight tiff at the end lol
    Nick has been putting Eliza to bed for the past 3 nights...grwllll and she sleeps thru, I will enjoy it tho.
    Better go and start thinking about Christmas..although tighty here was at a friends last night telling her I had to go to Target and get one of those slide cubby things, she had one in her backyard in mint condition she was going put it on Ebay...lol not anymore and a bubble car..like the playcenters..all up 60 buckeroonees...whoohoo.
    Better go somehow I got roped into typing up a review of something for Nick men and typing whats with the one finger.
    Bec
    Oohh is tonight the night Fi

Trish: Thanks i did get some sleep eventually and gggrr to the alarm waking you guys up this morning

Fi: hope the signs are all starting up for you now and that you got that bag packed up
    And 2 under 2 is ok at the shops, its seems really weird though at first, going from a light little stroller to this near car sized thing you are pushing about

Sarah: Sounds like he adores that train, Mason would also have wrecked it by now, he has pulled over tree over twice already!

Tanya: Sounds interesting about the spider but dont think i could look at pics of it, bit too creepy for me

Debbie: Glad the day turned out well besides the car and the blisters

Simone: Glad to hear the gastro has gone, i have also finished christmas besides mother in law, but she might not get anything cause i forgot Bills rego is due next week so its her kids rego so she can miss out lol

Bec: Sorry to hear you arent well

Well worked out this morning that Mason has a cold hence his unsettled night last night, i got him some demazin and it says might make you drowsy, well i sure hope so lol then he will sleep through, felt so bad today, he was unwell and just wanted to hang out with me but Cooper had other plans so i really didnt get to spend much time with him, guess that the pay off for having them so close at times

Otherwise not much happening

Bel - i solved Xmas by telling everyone we are broke, and im not buying... i told them we didnt want anything. My mum and dad are buying me the Motorola Razr V3 phone, sweet as, and i think thats all im getting. Not bothered. I picked up the kids pressie today, the thomas sodor wash set from target ($500) but has like 100pces, and got it on special for $300... and all the trains i bought them, i havent doubled up!! There's 5 trains in the set. and they get 3 nice going out outfits, they a;ready have summer clothes anyway. So pretty happy. Now just have to find Anneliese something... its hard to buy for a 6 month old who has loads of hand me down fisher price toys from 2 brothers (she's like a 4 month old anyway, just holding her head up, a couple of back to front rolls)

Fi - go, go, go... its karma. You went late last time, bound to go early this time... I want to know when you go LOL sending you quick LV's And once you get a rountine going, you will be fine with getting out of the house - i manage to leave the house most days, and i have 3 under 3!! Although it is harder atm, it take me at least 20 mins to get them out of the car (with my wrist)...

Bec - i get colds at stupid times too, so dont stress...

I was like that last year we didnt buy anything, my Mum paid for most of the kids stuff

This year i was determined to cover it all so did thankfully, well besides MIL lol, i bought my parents a digital camera with printer pack to thank them for all there help over the last year with the baby etc, and kids i spent way too much on so not even going to think about that

I am planning on taking Luke on trip to sydney early next year to thank him for all his help with being a great big brother and putting up with stress head me i think he will enjoy it and he has been hanging to go on a plane, so him and i will just go and Bill can stay home with the other boys, just want to collect some brochures and stuff to wrap up for his birthday to give him, now he is on holiday not so easy to go in travel agent with him there so will have to get out while Bill is home sometime soon, his birthday is 8 days after xmas

One thing i like about the kids bdays is they're in march, june and july. easy as!! Not even thinking about bdays at this point... Will have to start thinking about declans bday party though, have to put my SIL to shame...

Hey all, no baby. This is getting worse than my mother calling to ask!! I would have thought you guys would have learnt from last time how annoying it gets to be asked all the time if you have popped yet Going late sucks.

We are goign to try Santa this morning. I'm going to haev a shower with missy soon, put a pretty dress on, and see how we go.
    Jenna's teddy on her lanyard got into the bath last night, sohe is looking a little worse for wear. I tried telling Jenna that teddies dont like water, but apparently she thought they really were quite dirty. Banana went in too...... Bed time was almost a disaster (she has to go to bed with nanie) but I managed to avoid a disaster by pulling out a stuffed parrot that we were saving as a present from bubs. Phew. She was happy with birdie

LOL fi, we are just like bec... cept im too far away to stalk you to the hossy mwahahaha :P

Dont know what im doing today, boys are in daycare, just me and anneliese, thinking of going shopping, nees a new microwave, bunk beds i can separate for the boys, and a bar fridge thats a freezer (easier than a chest freeer). Gonna cost me a fortune...

Debbie Lee Guest

So.... no baby yet Fi?? PMSL... sorry... had to do it just to p!ss you off Glad the parrot saved the day yesterday.

Wow... that is expensive shopping, Simone. How did you go? Glad the gastro bug has left the building.

Bec - wow @ the bargains from your friend. Stuff buying them new, hey? Eliza will love thar car. Gab loves hers (tho she still can only go backwards... mainly she likes to get in and out of the thing, LOL). Sorry you're feeling sick mate You're right... no one should get a cold in this heat!

Belinda - sounds like a good idea treating Luke to a special trip. I guess older siblings (when there's a bit of a gap like that) end up taking on a lot more responsibility than the other kids, hey?

Worked today at another gorgeous school with lovely kids and staff. They're all winding up for Chrissy so the activities are pretty basic but they a kept busy. Gab is still in bed. Neil put her down at 2:30pm apparently! She must have been tired.

Hope all the stuff you got today fitted in your boot Simone lol

Debbie: Glad you had a good day

Fi: Hope the santa pic went well

had a good day here, nothing much happening

Just wanted to say a quick HI to you all!

Isnt Melbourne just horrible today, all the smoke from the fires, YUK!!! At least it doesnt seem to be getting too hot though!

Hayley is doing quite well right now, although not sleeping in her cot, but with us instead. She is sleeping a lot more recently, think it might be a growth spurt, she finally has one of her eye teeth through. I am hoping that she will be good this weekend though.

I am off to Beechworth tomorrow for a memorial service for my beloved uncle who passed away on Wednesday, its meant to be horrible up there, 41 tomorrow, and we will be surrounded by smoke, hopefully the fires will die down a little so that we dont get stuck up there. Friends of mine are coming to look after the girls tomorrow night and Monday as they wont be coming with us.

Apart from that not a lot happening, have a few more pressies to buy for Xmas, somehow managed to get the numbers wrong and Shannen needs 5 more presents, thankfully she has given us a list, since she no longer believes. Have a birthday and Xmas present to get for my sisters partner, just not sure when I will find the time.

Cooking Xmas pudding today, so that will be fun, been a while.

Hi to you all and I will try to keep up more often and actually be able to do personals.

Debbie Lee Guest

Dinky - glad Hayley is doing well. Horrah for sleep, hey?

We're just hanging out inside today to stay out of the heat. Neil tried to work on the fence for a couple of hours but he said it was so hot he felt he was going to pass out.
    No smoke around here.... yet.

Its really smokey here, sun is red...

Just bought a cool blue piping bunk bed for the boys, one i can separate until they are older. I also bought a chest freezer (as my freezer on my fridge is tiny) and DH wanted a deep fryer. We still need mattresses, so no slow cooker for me I really wanted one too, as im having so much trouble cooking atm, it would be so much easier just to chuck everything into a pot...

Well not much happening here, recovering from a night out last night, was a last minute thing but was a good night, i drank way too much though lol, but didnt feel as bad as i thought this morning at least

Bill might be out of a job in the new year, havent really thought about it much today as i was too busy recovering but guess it will hit me tommorow, hope something else comes along very fast!

Oh Belinda - thats not good! What has happened to his job?
    WE are sectretly wishing for Shane to get a redundancy. Actually there isn't too much secret in it, but we have been asking for it for about 2y now. He has a lovely package that is owed to him, and it would pay off our house.
    I dont care what we live on then - if we are mortgage free thats half the battle!
    Hope your hangover goes down soon......

No news here. Just ticking along in the heat.

Debbie Lee Guest

Simone - the bed sounds good. We had bunks as kids... they're great. Bummer @ not being able to get a SC. I lurrrve mine.

Belinda - I'm very jealous! I wanna be able to drink too much!! LOL Nahh.. I'd settle for being able to have a few. Bummer about Bill's job. What happened? I hope he finds something soon.

Fi - that would be nice to be mortgage-free! That won't happen for us for a lonnnnnnng time. Oh well... I shouldn't complain. Our mortgage is pretty small compared to a lot of people (and so is our house, LOL).

Thinking about taking Gab to the local pool today. It's an outside pool that's only open over the summer (run by volunteers etc.). We'll have to see how hot it gets. Either way, I don't care if I look like a beached whale... I'm gettin' in the water!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast