Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - March 2005 #2

Debbie Lee Guest

Damn, damn, damn! Gabby has discovered the fish pond! She's ok... didn't try to jump in, LOL. Bloody Neil must be taking her out there to feed the fishy's... so now she wanders around the pond (and the really narrow little path running thru the middle) saying "Fissy fissy". So cute but I really didn't want her to know about the ponds. They're covered with chook wire but still dangerous.

Aaah well she had to discover it sometime! At least they have the wire over them.

Debbie Lee Guest

Yep... so now I just have to watch for snakes and the ponds, LOL. Ahh gotta love the country!
    I want to get a kiddy seat for my bike so that Gab and I can ride down to the post office to get our mail in summer. As it is, I walk in the middle of the road atm JIC there's a snake someone, LOL. Lucky there's not much traffic!

Hey Deb, you need a trailer like mine .. the girls love it! And you can put two kiddies in there
    As for snakes, just remember they can't hear, but sense vibrations throught the ground... so if you are scared of walking though long grass, stamp your feet... (should make for some funny viewing)

Tanya

LOL I can just imagine Deb & Gabby walking down their backyard stomping the whole way!! We saw someone with a trailer at the beach one day & it looks so cool.

I think the only prob I have with the trailer is riding on busy roads... so I don't! I ride on the foot path (slow).

BTW Sarah, love the hoodie Wato said he wants to keep it and get the birthday girl something else! LOL...

Debbie Lee Guest

Hahaha... yeah Gab and I just stomped down to the post office and back! Now that you've told me that, Tanya, I'll be stomping everywhere! My neighbours will think I'm loopy (tho they wouldn't be too far off the mark!! hahaha). Ohhh yeah.. the trailer is a good idea! Then there'd be room for when I get parcels!

Sarah - got the 2 t-shirts today! yay! I'll put them on Gab soon and take some photos. She's in a foul mood atm because I made her get back in the pram after having a run around at the park. Gosh I'm a mean Mum!

You are a mean mum, how dare you tell your daughter to get back in the pram Glad you like the t-shirts, can't wait to see some piccies!

OMG you girls can talk lol
    No Deb no bathroom..Eliza being the princess she is has got her big bath (its nice not to cram her in the little baby one 18 months we definatly got our moneys worth out of it). FIL is tiling today so hopefully Daddy dearest will come back and put in the loo, vanity and then just waiting waiting for the shower screen that was going to take one week now we are going on 2 and a half. BTW Fi thinks Elizas chicken pox is mozzie or flea bites who knows least I will play dumbo....yes a stretch for me pmsl
    I want a bike and trailer I just wish I didnt live at the bottom of a hill
    Bec
    Have a great day

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL @ living at the bottom of a hill, Bec.
    Sounds like your bathroom is at least moving ahead... grrr @ the shower screen.

Its only the bottom of a hill if you want to go up it Bec Those trailers are cool, but then so are the bike seats. I too am imagining Debbie stomping through the grass!!
    I have a sick little girl. She has slept on me like a newborn pretty mcuh all day. I've absolutely loved it! I got a couple of DVD's this morning, so I just popped them on, and the lounged on my chest sleeping on and off. No more poos thankfully, her bum has eased, but her appetite still aint great. Your icypole was a big hit Bec! Thanks
    I might go and get a banana for dinner for her. Hopefulyl she will eat it. I thought she was on the mend, but she has lost all her enrgy again, and is now asleep on shane's chest. Its hard to get much done when thats the only place she is happy.

Trish - I hope your day went OK. Fingers crossed you didn't slap the silly new wife You dont want to end up with any charges!!

Tanya - nice to see you in here. How did your baby dancing do this month?

Sarah - nice to see you too The real you too! Zander is sounding very cute - they all are pretty cute noe huh. I'm loving some of it. And how awesome that he is still sleeping through for you. You must be feeling a million bucks!!

Deb - Bummer on the fish pond. Just make sure the wire is pulled nice and tight.

Better get something organised for eating as I have hardly had anything today with missy being attached to me. Funny - after watching supersize me I actually would kill for some fries!!! Isn't that wierd? And a little craving for a big mac too.....Yum.....

Fi

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Fi @ craving Maccas now Awww poor Jenna! Hope she's better tomorrow! Those cuddles are nice, aren't they? You don't get much done but it's a good excuse to not to housework hehehe.

Just took some photos of Gabby wearing her t-shirts from Sarah! I've sent a few thru to you, Sarah... but I'm not sure if I got the email addy right so let me know if they don't come thru. I'll add them to Gabby's site later on.

How did everything go today, Trish?

OK sort of back, stupid puter has a virus that is going through msger. I can't get rid of it, not that nerdy so I think it will need to go to the shop, again

Yesterday went as well as can be expected, first ones there, last to leave. They had Joel's charges stuffed off on the paper work so we had to get them to get incontact with the officer and have it ammended. Anyway, Joel got Youth Justic Conferencing. Which is basically where there is a panel that he has to fron along with me and any other support people, he has to explain what he did, how it has affected him and other and then they work out a punishment for him. Some form of community service of sorts. Oh and best of all, no record !!

Deb, lol at the Fissy, FIssy. How cute. Make sure the wire is very tight, don't want any accidents happening hey.

Sarah, we get the mahhhh too, very cute, either that or Oops a daisy !! Sounds like we have a few BB bubs with some funky new clothes happening hey

Tanya, not much longer to testing day, any symptoms ?? I will remember the whole stomping thing too next time we go bush walking !!

Fi, nope didn't slap her, apart from her sour face she was ok for the day. Poor Jenna, I hope she is feeling better today, although you rest is fantastic when they are sick, isn't it.

Bec, I don't know how your coping without a bathroom, that would kill me.

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - Oh no! You have the virus too... one of the girls in the TTC threads got a virus come MSN too...
    Unreal that Joel doesn't have a record... hope the community service will be enough to stop him from being so silly again. Did he seem regretful?

Uno how I was complaining that Gab isn't very affectionate?? Well, the last few days she's been delightful! I get kisses when I ask (so does dolly and teddy and anything that she can kiss). Last night Neil got a big kiss, a cuddle with a tap, tap, tap on the shoulder then a "Bye-bee no-nighs" and a wave!! OMG! I could just eat her up!! She says "bye-bee" to her poos down the toilet too.

Oh and yesterday I was changing her nappy and she said as clear as day "Just wees!". Lo and behold, no poo!! Soooo cute! I always say "Just wees" when there's no poo. She's a clever chooky!

Yay on a good result Trish, at least he won't have a record which is fantastic.

LOL at little miss Gabby. How cute is she!?

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh well... uno we have the cutest group of babies on the forum so she's just living up to the standard!! hehehe

Yep we definately do, not that I'm biased or anything

Hey I will third that opinion. Although my gorgeous little one, who is in bed sleeping like an angel now, was anything but lastnight.

She went down around 8ish, I crashed on the lounge around 11pm while running stupid antivirus crap - that didn't work anyway, only to wake to her screaming at 11.30pm took her into bed and resettled, not sure when else she woke was too tired to look at clock but it was another 2 times then up for good at 5.15am !!! She's getting bloody earlier!!!! Any wonder she is tired now, if only I could go back to bed too.

Seems like this virus is a doozy, it's wiping alot of peolpe out and looks like a buggar to fix too

Deb, Gab sounds so very cute. CLever liitle girl that she is. Our little bubba's are growing up way too fast

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast