Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - March 2005 #2

Why when you think your child has the sleep thing down pat they change their mind and wake lots.
    Hope tonight is better
    Bec

If you work it out Bec, please tell me too LOL!

Debbie Lee Guest

Awwww Bec.... *hugs*

Neil is home for 5 days now. Bugger!! LOL
    He's driving me nuts already! hahahaha

Bec, atelast you know your not alone. I have not had a whole nights unbroken sleep since before Tehya was born. And she is damn well making sure that it doesn't happen anytime soon.

Deb, does that mean you can bum around and get Neil to lok after Gab?? It's nice to have them home for abit then it's like, ok go back to work now. Abit like having the kids home on holidays.

Sarah, what's the go hun, you've taken out the link to your ff. Is that so you get no stalkers I guess it might inadvertantly take some pressure off you. How is sexy little Zander going ??

Trish... not long until testing... Urgh!! Seems like forever!! I am definately not going to make the test day!! I think Deb and I are almost tww buddies

LOL @ Neil driving you nuts already Deb... poor Neil! I love having Wato home... he looks after the girls He has just started a new job, so he has bee a happy camper

Bec, sorry Eliza is not sleeping well I hope it changes soon!

You too Trish... I am glad you have the early riser... I wouldn't survive!! LOL

No much going on here... ALthough I have a parrot... her name is Violet! LOL... Such a copy cat!

TL

Tanya

Yep Deb & Tanya are pretty well in the same spot cycle wise this time Not me though, still at the start ho hum!

Aaron is off from Friday until next Tuesday which I am looking forward to cos we hardly ever see him at the moment (especially with him working 10.30am - 9.30pm on Sunday just gone).

Not sure if you noticed, but I took a few days off last week after having a bit of a meltdown over TTC. My damn stress eczema has shown up again & things were getting on top of me. Soooo I decided to remove my link to remove the temptation for *everyone* to look. I was getting so many PMs etc and it was just too much with me putting pressure on myself as well! But yeah you're welcome to look, I just figured it would make it harder for just anyone to comment LOL! Crap, that sounds bad doesn't it. Hmmm ah well I hope you understand what I mean!

Mr Zander man is going very well. Tearing my pay envelope apart as I type! Sleep is meh sometimes good, sometimes horrendous, but at least the good seem to be coming more often now. He still has no hair, surprise surprise! Ummm, we're off to a new park today, well not new but one we haven't been to before so that should be fun. Other than that same old same old.

Debbie Lee Guest

Sarah - that doesn't sound bad at all. You're such a presence in the TTC threads so I guess everyone is really hopeful for you. I imagine it puts a load of pressure on you tho I don't blame you for removing the link (lucky I bookmarked it, hehehe - but I can unbookmark it if you like!). I had a feeling you were scarce because of AF showing up but I didn't want to hassle you about it. Woo hoo for getting to see Aaron! Sounds like he's been flat out!

Tanya - LOL @ your parrot. Such a pretty name for a parrot Oh... and you're testing before me!! I insist!! hehehe

Trish - yep... it does mean I get to bum around a bit more. Gab adores her Daddy and he spends lots of time outside... she also loves it outside! I was just being grumpy this morning. Neil's changed a few things (eating better for one.... and that annoys me because it means he doesn't enjoy my cooking as much and that's how I show love! So I am not feeling very appreciated right now!). He's also being a PITA about me getting some work. God forbid I enjoy another week off!! I just don't feel "settled" yet and we don't need the money yet because we still have a bit leftover from settlement.

Wooo hooo! We just got foxtel... well, austar. Gab is watching Bob the Builder. Ahhh 24 hours of electronic babysitter, hehehe. Oooo and lots of episodes of Scrubs.... mmmmm I could just eat Dr. Dorian....

LOL good pick Deb I don't mind people looking at my chart, feel free. I just figure people have to go to the effort now to find it so I might not have quite so many I have your chart bookmarked too for when I make your page funky!! Which BTW I figured out how to make blinkies this morning (Tracey will have hers on tonight).

Yay for Foxtel, it's great huh?! I will tell you know though that you will probably come to loathe Balamory LOL!! As for Scrubs, my brother is a fan so I got him series 1 on DVD for his birthday yesterday & series 2 for Christmas - only $20 each

Sarah, your ears may have been burning last week as Nadine and I were talking about you and TTC. Saying how very hard it must be to be a part of a site like this when you have a hard time falling pg and it seems that it can come so easy to so many others. And then having to put on your brave face and be happy for all. Huge hugs to you hun, I know that it can't be easy.

LOL at Zander still having no hair. Think of it this way, atleast you save on shampoo for him

Deb, well if Neil isn't loving your cooking as much then maybe it's time for him to cook ? I don't relaly care what Mark serves as long as I don't have to make it Mark takes the kids outside to play all the time, either that or he takes them to the park in the afternoons. I love the break.

Tanya, I agree, what a gorgeous name for your parrot. And such a pretty one at that.

Fi, I hope your doing ok and Jenna is feeling better now too.

So does that mean all of you girls will be getting your BFPs and I will be in here on my own while you all move off onto belly buddies instead... Well, I won't be joining you so I will have to just stick my head in there to keep tabs.

Just got a call from Victoria, my midwife. She finally had her little girl at 4am this morning. 11 day over. she was about 7lbs 3 ozs or pretty close to that. Another home birth and she is gorgeous Not sure whether to post a birth announcement for her or not. Micheal (her DH) comes on here abit lately. Anyway a big congrats to them

Is that schmickers?? Well congratulations to them LOL at not having to buy shampoo for Zander, we're only just onto the 2nd bottle for him Aaand that's with washing his hair every day or every 2nd day.

Usually I am fine with all the BFPs, I love it which is why I'm mod in the TTC threads, but every now & then I come unstuck. Sometimes it might be just a big run of BFPs, others it might just be a particular person or even thinking (which did it this time) that had I fallen pregnant first time trying I would be due to give birth any day. I try to stay positive, but like you said it's not easy all the time. It's funny though with 16 pregnancies in June this year I was fine with it *shrugs*

Yup Sarah it's Schmickers
    New bub There is a link to their webpage and their new bub. Don't mind Vic's boobies

I can totally understand how it would be hard for you hun and don't at all blame you for having a melt down. I have a gf who has PCOS and has been trying for the last 7 years to have a bub. There have been many conversations and tears with her. You would've met her at my baby shower.

LOL at only being on your second bottle. I use ours for both Noah and Tehya and then I also need to use the Johnsonsleave in hair condition spray on Teh's hair as the curls get all knotty. Sometimes I think bald is easier

Bah, who cares about the boobies And speaking of hair - woah bubby has a lot

Doesn't she what, Thats what VIctoria said. She couldn't believe how much and how dark it was. Molly had dark hair when she was born too, but is a blondie now. But I have never seen such dark eyebrows on a little bub. Very sweet

Hey all,

rough few days in this house. Jenna didn't eat from Sunday night, and was pretty unwell with temps and all. Poor little girl, its hard when you are use dto them being so bloody active.
    I took her to the dr yesterday and she was astounded at her - knew instantly something was wrong which is nice. Cuddles have been good and plentiful, but also hard work when I haven't been able to put her down without her making me feel like I'm the worst person in the world.

She has a bit of appetite back today, still not normal, and has just woken up - she's only been down for about 45mins. Grrrr. I guess I'm on cuddle duty.

Sarah - chin up - it will happen eventually, and it is nice in lots of ways that so many people are rooting for you. I know I wouldn't have the personality to cope with long term TTC, but then I'm a terribly impatient person, so I'm lucky in lots of ways. Still - as you know we all have misfortune mixed in with our good luck. I would rather have not lost the baby at Chrissie, and have had a little longer TTC, but what can you do right?

Trish - great news on your boys record. Big phew for you.

Deb - Hope all is well, hope your teaching stuff pans out OK, and bugger Neil.

Very tired, and now she has woken up, so it serves me right fo rbeing on here for the last hour rather then resting. Damn it all.

Fi

I'll keep you company Trish
    I think I have decided not tell anyone that we are TTC again, our first pregnancy on IVF no one knew and it was Bliss when the others were done I was getting SMS all the time asking. So meltdown Sarah it is better out than in and I hope that it does happen soon.
    LOL about hair Eliza had to get a hairbrush for Daycare it is a full on grown up one as she has so much hair...3 haircuts later and still gets knots
    Hope everyone has a great day
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Wow!! 3 haircuts, Bec?? Gab will be 20 before she needs a haircut! hehehe
    I said to Neil today - any money our next bub will have a head full of hair!

Fi - poor Jenna The cuddling can get a bit tedious after a while so don't feel too bad when you need a break. When Gab gets like that I set her up on her little fold-out couch with her zoo pillow and a blankie. I lay with her for a little while until she seems comfy then she seems ok. It's not long before she's back to cuddling again but a few minutes break is nice!

Trish - woo hoo for Victoria! That's wonderful news. Don't worry - even if I get a BFP I'll still be in here just as much (just like Fi!). I don't know if I will ever have the same "bond" with other belly/baby buddies as with this group, iykwim? I can't really fathom it.

Sarah - woo hoo for adding more blinkies to Tracey's FF Glad I can still look at your chart if I want to, hehehe. Woo hoo for getting your brother the scrubs DVDs! They are on my chrissy list too... hopefully one of my sisters will get them for me.

I've just finished blowing up Gabby's blow-up cubby house thing. I tried using a bike pump to no avail so had to blow it up myself. So now I feel sick!! LOL It's worth it tho because she loves playing in it!
    She spent the whole morning outside and got really filthy. Neil was remodelling the crappy little shed that's out the back. There's now beer and booby posters all over it.... like a miniature version of his old shed. He's already talking about where he'll build a bigger and better garage... oh what fun!

I went to buy the first 3 series from Target in a box together & it was $115, then I went to JB Hi Fi and they had them all seperately for $20 each. Guess where I went LOL!

Any idea what's wrong with miss Jenna Fi??

Wow at needing a proper hairbrush for Eliza. That's a loooong way off for us!

Debbie Lee Guest

Hek yeah!! Isn't a box set meant to be better value?? Sheesh!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast