Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2005 #16

Sorry ive been MIA but the m/s has been horrendous, although touch wood today ive been ok!

WELCOME HOME KATE!! You sound great! Cant wait to hear the whole birth story! Sorry to hear about the tear, hopefully it will heal quickly for you. Cant wait to see photos of Rylee

Deb - im so so sorry to hear of Al being so sick. I hope that you are coping ok. to you and Al. Keep us updated if possible.

Gemma - good luck with the TWW hopefully there will be a lovely suprise at the end of it.

Bec - yay for Jonah the little model star!! Cant wait to hear how the casting goes!

vanita - hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Rach - bummer that sleep school wasnt all it was expected to be. Hopefully things sort themselves out soon.

Hi Brooke and Hay hope all is well for you both.

Well Hendrix is doing really well at the moment (hope he didnt hear me say that as im sure it will come back and bite me on the bum!!). His sleeping is brilliant and he is progressing in leaps and bounds. He has become really cuddly and lovely and im just really enjoying him. He even got a new tooth without any upset this time which is so suprising as usually we have a week of hell for every tooth.

Gotta go have a nanna nap

Just a quicky. I went and had a look at my sleeping boy. I'd heard him settle himself down without crying (Yay Blake) and throw stuff out of his cot. Well when i looked in at him now, there are 6 dummies on the floor and his 'little bear' beanie kid bear Viv bought with him. Guess he wanted more 'space' to settle! LOL

Oh yeah. after taking a while to settle to sleep last night @ 7.30pm, he stirred at 9.30pm, 11.30pm then not until 7.30am. We may be progressing! (But I didnt' say that out loud! Shhhh!!!)

WTG Blake, Miss Kelsey may have to start giving him kisses ( Dion was offering, but I dont want to yuck Blake out LOL)

Heather that is great that Hendy is a bundle of joy ATM, Its great when things are running smooth, and its wonderful when they fill you with joy. Sorry the ms has been horrid, hopefully you are on your way out of it.

Gemma, wowee I have to be honest I think you are in for a child prodigy there Amy is just so advanced in so many ways. ( though Dion only climbs out of the pusher and high chair, not into them LOL)
    Better go get ready for school pick up.Wednesdays if Dh is working is a shocker, as Jazz is from 6- 645 and so we dont get home til 7-730 and I have to go to work at 830, so its run run run,..... love to all

Deb, good to hear that you have a discharge date planned, it means he's definately on the mend, I hope the hospital system there is supportive, but great that you've had your mum as a ahoulder during this trying time. How bubsy in utero???

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Ooooh shhhhhhh but tiny woooohooooo for Blake Rachel, that's fabulous, everything is still crossed

Well as I said in my other post, Jonah didn't get picked. There was another little boy the exact same age, born on the very same day even, who was smaller than Jonah so they used him instead. But as I said in the other post I got very positive vibes from all of them so I won't be surprised if they do use him somewhere down the track.

Gemma- No, no ADSL yet, but hopefully in the next couple of days, we haven't gotten anything that says no you can't have it so we are trying to stay positive that we will get it soon.

Not much time to catch up with the rest of you, so I will just say hi and I will hopefully pop on tomorrow.

belmarks Guest

Hi girls, just a real quick one from us,

Just wanted to say Brooke, WOW at Maya saying her 1,2,3's, she's so clever.

Deb, OMG, you must have been so frightened when Al started to convulse, you poor love and poor little Al, he's a little fighter, I hope he's home with you soon, sending my cyber hugs to you honey xxooo

Hi to everyone else, sorry I have been reading but keeping up with you quick typers is just impossible!! tee he he!!

Coby and I are great, we went to swimming yesterday for the first time since last term finished, he was fantastic, actually kicking his legs and moving about with his arms, very clever boy!

Things are going well with him, but not so great with DH, he's really been cranky lately, he goes through these phases (like a woman!!) He said he had the craps because I was whinging about Coby some days when he got home, like if he'd been difficult during the day etc, umm don't know whether any of you agree or not, but because we've got them full time, doesn't that give us the right to whinge about them every now and then?? I mean, its us that has to deal with the day to day stuff and aren't we entitled to be tired and have a whinge now and again?? Let me know what you think...

Also, what's everyone elses bubs doing in relation to day sleeps now? Coby still has 2 sleeps and I think he might be pushing to go to one sleep? Not sure how old they are when they do this?? Any suggies??

Hi Bel, sorry your DH is cranky. I think it's perfectly normal to have a b#%ch about your day wherever you 'work'. If that means having a few words to say about a co-worker who you've had to spend time with, then so be it. If that 'co-worker' is your child you're spending all day with... yep perfectly normal in my book. I hope DH 'gets over it' and supports you a little more.

How's Al doing Deb? Been thinking of you heaps. Hopefully he's coming home today. I'm sure you'll be so pleased.

OMG Brooke, how clever is Maya counting? And even OMG Gemma, how about Amy climbing and asking for cheese. You two have very bright girls. Although girls do get the words thing a lot early than boys. Are any of the boys talking that much? Blake's certainly not, yet Viv was like Maya and Amy when she was little.

Kate, how's your little family? Kelse better start putting some lip balm on her lips to soften them up for next time we see you as Blake's had another good sleep last night.

Vanita, I'm sure Blake wouldn't really care who gave him the kiss (Daddy might though). Blake takes great pleasure in giving his friend Noah a kiss goodbye. Actually he takes great pleasure in giving most people a kiss goodbye but Noah is probably the only boy who I suggest he kisses. Noah is a couple of months younger than Blake and is his 'baby friend'

Hi Sara, Heather and Hay.

Bec, sorry that Jonah didnt get in the catalogue. Hopefully next time

*quietly* Well as I said, Blake had another pretty good night. He went to bed about 8pm cause we were disorganised last night. Then he stirred 40 mins later, then again at 11.30pm, but once I settled him he's stayed asleep. He's still asleep now the little champion! Lets hope we sort the early evening out too.

BTW Bel, Blake sleeps one sleep during the day, usually around 11.30/12 until 2.30/3pm. It's usually about 3 good hours. He's up in the morning by 8am and in bed usually 7.45pm. I hope Coby makes the transition easily when you change his sleeps.

All for me for now. I've gotta hit the shops today to get stuff for DHs business trip. He goes on Saturday until the following Saturday. I really dont' think he wants to go. He misses us so much - as we miss him too.

Have a great Thursday!

Oh Kate, she's beautiful. I'm all misty eyed. *sniff*

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Awwwwww Kate, she is absolutely beautiful

Kate, she is gorgeous!!

I agree, she is absolutely precious, and gorgeous to boot!!! Enjoy.

OMG Kate, Rylee is such a little love.

Al is home now and on oral antibiotics for the next week or so. He is looking well but sleeping more than usual so am still keeping him close to home and rested. When he is awake he is running around! Literally. He is loving his cars still. At the hospital with a playroom full of toys, the only ones he was interested in, were the ones with wheels.

Rachel - sounds as though Blake is doing much better with his sleeps. What a relief for you. What a long time without DH, I can understand you would miss him. Do you have other support around?

Bel - thanks for the cyber hugs! Of course we are entitled to a whinge. You should feel free to have a whinge to us anytime too. Its often just about getting something off your chest before it becomes a big problem. No harm in it. Al is usually on 1 midday sleep. But since he's been sick he is back on twice a day.

speaking of which he is up now..will try and ctach up with the rest a little later.

Good to see you back Deb, and great that Al is home, has your mum gone?? Dion too only plays with toys with wheels ( guess it really is a boy thing)

belmarks Guest

Deb, thanks for that info on the sleeping, Im so glad that Al is home now and hopefully on the mend real soon xxoo

I hope you are all really well, sorry I can't stick around tonight sooooo tired, just about to go to bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bel, yeah Dion only has one sleep, for up to 3 hrs, never a set time, but most often about 11-2

Hugs to you Brooke. Know that even if you can't vent on here, we will all still support you!

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA..no reason really.

BD session was a bit hit and miss because of the silage. We did manage to get 3 well timed sessions in (based on OPK results), but this morning (CD24) I have woken up to a slight temp dip and some brown tinged CM. I have my fingers crossed that it is just old implantation spotting and nothing sinister, but I am bracing myself for the worst. I was quite hopeful for this cycle as well. Plus, FF gave me a EDD date for a +ve pg being 6th July - Pup's birthday!!! I took this as a positive sign. If this cycle doesn't hold, then an operation is looming closer and closer.....

OMG Deb, I had no idea about Al. Good to hear that he is on the mend, but hell. It must have been a worrying time for you. Good that your mum has been with you though.

Kate. Well done with little Rylee. She is a doll. Now, don't overdo it young lady (in my motherly voice)

The show is looming closer and I have been busy with the cows. I had a young bloke here this morning who is going to help me clip them and show them. He gave me a "diet" for them to feed int he lead up to the show. OMG! Hand feeding 2xday is on the cards for the next 2 weeks. This showing thing is more involved that I gave thought to.......!!!!

Gotta go. Pup is awake.

Just flying through...

Brooke, sorry to hear you're having tough times. You've got me email if you want to unload, and my mobile. I'm here for you honey.

Hay, for catching the eggie this month. I think you might have got some better timing than us! all round, for Gemma too. Sounds like you're a busy lady with your cows. When actually is the show and where? I'd love to try and get there if I can.

Time to fly. DH flies to Qld for work for the week this afternoon and we've got plenty to do before we go.
    xx

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Deb- So glad that Al is home, that's fantastic.

I am so tired today Jonah has been up early lately and today we went to the zoo, which was fabulous. The weather stayed just perfect and Jonah loved it

Too tired, to do any more, will post again tomorrow maybe. Oh we are hoping to have our ADSL on tomorrow or atleast the next couple of days

Bec, fingers crossed for the ADSL.

We've had a busy day with a breast cancer fund raising breakie at my brother's this morning, followed by lunch (and Blake's sleep) at my mums. Then a catch up with my step mum last this afternoon. We got home around 7.30pm which is normally bedtime for my guys. Glad we saw everyone but it would have been easier on different days.

*quietly* Blake went to bed last night @ 7.45pm as usual, without a sound. He stirred at 5.15am so i went in to replug him and give him a quick pat on the back - like about10 pats max. He slept until 8am. I think this might be working - finally!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast