Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2005 #20

Hang on Gemma, You can't run off like that...

Did you test??????

No, only 10DPO so I thought I would wait till next Tues (CD29). Sorry Rach, but what about you are you testing soon?

We don't have a pram, portacot or carseat so this trip will be interesting! Now I really have to go...see ya.

I haven't ovulated yet Gemma. Gotta love my crazy cycle... I think I'm CD25? I give up!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Sorry Vanita I'm sure he'll have a HUGE spurt one of these days. I let Jonah have naughty stuff on occasion too. He's quite lean though, his pants always fit in length but not in the waist. He's only just starting to fit size 1 properly in the waist but will probably need size 2 soon for length, it's crazy.

Rach- Sorry about your crazy cycle, but don't give up, remember Kate had a crazy cycle and then feel pg with Rye, so don't count your chickens before they hatch

Gemma- How nice that DH and Amy are going with you (by the way I'm aware you probably won't read this til you get back, lol) I hope you all have a great time and manage without all the things that you're not taking

How's everyone going in the heat?

Jonah and I went to Fountain Gate this morning and had lunch there and then came back to Cranbourne and met Tam for a drink, it was lovely to catch up

LOL Bec, Dion is fitting into a size one pant, but only if it has an ajustable waist ( gotta love pp) he fits it nicely in length, but they fall down ( I even have some braces for him to hold his dacks up )
    It has been horribly hot hey.
    for all those wishing for it ( not me LOL)
    Its a quiet night here, so its going to take forever to finish. I dont usually get on the computer this early I dont know what I'll do for the rest of the night :biggrin:

Tigergirl1980 Guest

That is the good thing about PP. Mum bought Jonah some braces too because his pants were always falling down, lol. Enjoy your quite night at work, bugger that it's slow when it's not busy. This week seems to have gone really slow for some reason. Normally the weeks fly by but this week feels like it should be over already but it's only Wednesday.

LOL I keep telling myself to stop wishing the weeks away. ( you know wish it was Friday, wish it was next week etc) and I try to enjoy that I have weeks to live to enjoy and NOT to wish away. KWIM????

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Yes it's good to not wish weeks away but it's hard when you've got things to look forward to.

Hey Brooke, yep definitely going to be tall like his daddy Have a good rest of your week too.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Nothing in particular I was just saying

What about your trip ??? Isnt that something that you are looking forward to Bec ??
    I getcha you were pontificating. me too, the "stop wishing your life away" is a motto of mine, along with
    "sorry means its over"
    "the only person who can make you really happy is you" and
    "you might as well be happy since you've got to live life anyway"
    "where there is life there is hope"
    "nothing is more important than love"

ummmm well anyway they are Miss V's philosophies on life, welcome to my brain LOLExcuse me all you lovely ladies but its nearly 6 am and I am tired and tend to get prattly at this time, hope you all have a lovely day today, enjoy yourselves, with see you tonight

Oh Kate, I'm so glad things are starting to sort themselves out at home. Its so hard trying to work out what's wrong, particularly with 2 girls to contend to. WTG Kelse for cutting 4 teeth! Sounds like she did a Blake - he's always cutting in mulitples. How is Rylee coming along? Is she starting to settle a bit more for you? How far is it until the sleep/settling clinic? I can't remember when you said it was!

Miss V, I love your philosophies on life. They are all so true. I think my favourite would have to be..."sorry means its over." I think I'm going to impliment that one in our house. Sure we have it in theory, but it's a good 'comeback' to a 9yo lawyer who wants to argue everything! Prattle on any time! BTW, did Chris work last night? Was he called to that huge blaze? I saw it on Sunrise this morning. I think they had 20 or so engines there!

Wow Brooke, you've got your prac starting in 3 weeks! How quick that has come around! I'm sure you will all manage beautifully!

Bec, your trip is only a couple of weeks away. If it was me, I'd almost be packing or at least writing lists - I love the anticipation of it all. Is Jonah going with you? Who will look after him when you're seeing Little Britain if he is?

We had skating again this morning, and will again on Saturday. Viv got stung by a bee on Tuesday so we had to cancel yesterday's training. For those who were asking... Bec was it you?... She's got a comp in Dandenong on 3/4 Feb. If you're around you are more than welcome to come and watch. And anyone else if you're interested. I'll post details or email details if anyone is. (Not sure I want to post all details in a public forum, IYKWIM)

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Kate- Oh woooooooohooooooooo for figuring Kelse out, it's so wonderful when you work out what's going on. Hope it stays that way and she doesn't decide to turn things upside down for you.

Rach- Nup not that far away now. Nahhh, I don't need lists, I just have to make sure all the washing is done, well atleast the stuff we want to take with us and will probably pack the day before and pack the car the night before. Yep Jonah is coming with, we are driving up and staying there until the 16th, and ILs would not forgive us if we didn't take him with us. MIL and FIL will be looking after him that night and SIL and her children are going to go over and spend the evening over there aswell. Yep I was saying that us down here could go and watch Viv skate, I'd love to see her. I'll be in on that if I'm free.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Well that's wonderful Kate

Well Ben just got a call from 1 vs 100, they've postponed the taping until Tuesday because the blackouts screwed up their computer systems and they're not working properly. Which in a way is good because we don't lose him on one of his days off, we're thinking that it being on a Tuesday now that it would be best if he gets a room in the city for that day so he can sleep for a few hours after work and then sleep when it's over until he has to work again the next night.

Kate - Popping in to say, good to hear about Kelsey's milestones! She really has had a busy few weeks. I hope shes feeling better now. I have to admit feeling a bit nervous thinking about what lies ahead for me in a few months with no. 2 coming. But its a good thing too, I expect its going to be difficult, so I don't have any delusions. I don't know if you heard Kate, because it happened while Ry was ill, but we found a house and we're moving next month. So there's change ahead - and its going to be great. I am busy researching Feng shui and other design ideas at the moment, to make sure we start off properly.

Vanita - I like sorry means its over too. Its a good one. Or in other words 'get over it!. 'I am pretty good at forgetting past probs we have, but my DH is terrible for dragging up past hurts when it suits, so I am going to frame that saying too! Bugger about being back at work. I guess its still holiday season for the surgeons, is that why its quiet?

Bec - I hope Ben enjoys the game show. I have no idea what its about, does he have a 1 in 100 chance of winning? Those odds could be worse.

Rachel - how is Viv after the bee sting? I was allergic as a kid and swelled up terribly. Hope she is okay. Best of luck to her for the comp!

Hi Brooke, Hay, Bel, Gemma and anyone I missed - sorry for no personals, but I have a long list of crap to do today.

The course I'm doing is going well, although its very difficult and I am clearly the dumbest in the class, I am trying to see it as a good thing...ie I can learn off the smart ones. Al is sleeping beautifully, its been a couple of weeks of sleeping through so we are thrilled! But the 5.30am - 6am starts of a morning are a bit tough to handle.
    Al is tall and skinny too, we have the pants falling down prob here as well. He eats really well, (although no Maccas! Vanita!) and just has a fast metabolism, like his dad. I'm guessing thats why he wakes so early, he is hungry, he normally scoffs two plates of porridge and a piece of toast and is still asking for 'mere' (more, in Danish). Yes he is speaking Danish, the little bugger. A few words here and there, I guess it must be confusingfor him with the 2 languages around, so we expect its going to take some time.

Well ranted on enough! Back to the list of crap to do...

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Deb- No that's not it, lol. It's called 1 vs 100 because you have 1 person that's the main person and then a "mob" of 100 people that are all answering questions at the same time and I think it works that the 1 person wins money every time someone in the 100 gets one wrong. But along the way the people in the 100 can win money too and get the chance to become the 1, if there's only 1 person in the mob left going head to head against the 1 and the 1 loses the 1 person left in the mob wins all the money that the other person racked up. I *think* that's how it works. I'm sure you'll get there slowly with your class, wow at Al knowing a few Danish words, that's so cool. I'm sure he'll be a little confused until he's old enough to understand.

Gee that sounds complicated Bec,thanks for trying to explain it. What a crazy concept! Is it an hour program, I would think to get through 100 people could take a whole season. Who thinks up these things ????? Go Ben!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

It's really complicated Deb, I think I have kind of explained it but Ben describes it better and in more detail. I'm not sure if it goes for an hour, probably as it's replacing Who Wants to be a Millionaire.

Kate, WTG Kelsey and her words. I'm waiting for that day to come with Blake. Mind you, his signing has come a long way in the last week too. He's not much of a talker - like Dion - but he's getting the whole signing thing. If only he'd combine the two!

Bec, I didn't realise that your IL's were in Sydney. I'm sure they'll love to see Jonah, and the rest of the family too. Good luck for Ben and 1 V 100. I'm sure he'll kick ass!

Deb, don't worry about "being the dumbest in the class" although I don't believe that anyway. I'm sure you'll pick it all up. And for goodness sake, you are such a busy woman at the moment, with Al, moving and bubs, it's ok to be at the level you are.

Hi to everyone else. DH's gone to the gym so I'm going to continue watching my Grey's Anatomy Season 2 dvds. *sigh* McDreamy!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast