We took Dylan to get his immunisations this morning at the local council and then we left without getting them done, what chickens!!! We decided to get them done by our family doctor even though it will cost us but when we got there at 10.10am (it started at 10) there were so many poeople there and we knew we would be waiting for ages plus there were lots of kids crying already and I think we both couldn't quite cope so we left, what wooses!!! Anyway we are booked in for Wednesday with our GP. (BTW I had already had tears this morning about the immunisations how will I cope with the real thing).
Fraser You poor thing I am feeling for you majorly. I hate people coming over all the time that would really s**t me. I think you need to perhaps talk to your brother about it first but approach it very carefully. Or you could suggest to your SIL that you meet for a daily walk and tell her where you should walk to and from and then at the end say goodbye to her and don't invite her back to yours, you could even drop her off at her house or something like that and don't give her the opportunity to come over. That's my idea anyway.
Bubsey I will have to try that with Dylan thanks for the advice.
Bookmarks