HAPPY BIRTHDAY FEE!!!!

What a lovely hubby you have - that sounds so amazing - way better than just getting a present - how very thoughtful of him. Hope you have a great day.

Well I have resigned myself to the fact I am never going to catch up on all the posts - so can I please have a clean slate and start again from now?

Stupid roadworks happening outside at teh moment - they are reaplcing all the water pipes in the street, so Charlie has been waking every 15 minutes or so when he hears a loud or scary noise.

He had his 8 week injections on Weds - I cried my eyes out, he was fine, the Dr and the nurse spent more time consoling me than him - I was so tired we'd been up since 4am and I think I was just a little overwhelmed. We;re ok now - he didn't have any reactions apart form sleeping for 8 hours straight - so that was nice and gave me a chance to get my sanity levels back to 'near to normal' as opposed to 'needs to be dropped off at the nut house'

sorry for not many personals - there is so much going on and heaps of new people - hello to those I haven't met yet - I promise I will be good and read everyones posts from this day forward, for ever and ever, til death to we part.

Has anyone heard from Tanya (Tulip)? I couldn't see any posts from her.

Speak soon, Em.