Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2007 #11

Floss, I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your Poppa and that you can’t be there. It must be so hard for you. I give Lucas his solids between feeds after lunchtime, when he is more awake and receptive to the idea too. Will add you on FB too.

Rebecca I had a look at your wedding pics on facebook and they are amazing! I can’t believe your dress it’s so beautiful! I’ve never seen anything like it before, and Sara, the montage is great, thank you!

Jem, it is a beautiful place and we can’t wait. Thanks for recommending Aitutaki, we are looking at Raratonga but it’s so hard to decide!

Zofia ~ I wonder why it is so important to your parents? Have you asked them? Maybe they are planning something like Sara said!

Nicky ~ How did Lach go last night in his cot? I was surprised how well Lucas took to his cot once I put him in there (was awhile ago now).

All is well here, Lucas had his needles this week and had a bad temperature the next morning but was all better after a bath and cuddles from mum. I also gave him some pumpkin yesterday, I bought an organic one on the weekend and it pureed beautifully in the blender. Yum yum, nice and sweet.

Hey everyone!

Wow the weeks are going so quickly. Its only 10 days until my wedding. I am soon going to be in SINGLE DIGITS! EEKK!! We went and saw our celebrant last night and went over the ceremony. I have another dress fitting tomorrow. Its going to be great to have the dress on and actually fitting this time. My sis and her family have come over from Sydney so I am spending a bit of time with them...

Avaleigh is great. She is asleep under her play gym at the moment. hehe At the moment all she wants to do is stand on her own weight, its like up down up down up down! Especially after a feed when I am trying to burp her LOL

Well hello to everyone! I havent had time to read over everything.. Hope all is well..

HI everyone.
    I am just popping in to gloat! Sorry.
    We after much persistance KAetlyn now goes to sleep in her cot all by herself. last night at IL's house i put her in the portacot and she went to sleep all by herself, and for 3 hours!!! I put her down about 5.30 and she didnt wake till 8.30 OMG!She has newver done that before. She now seems to be sleeping for about1.5 hours at a time during the day which was unheard of!!! I think the secret was to confuse her sleeping patterns with a trip to brisbane driving. Yeah!!!

Hi all,

AMM, thanks for the comments re the wedding pics, they are the only ones I like of me.

V only 10 days!!! how exciting.

Sara yeah for the sleeping, gloat away you deserve it. I hope she keeps sleeping for you.

Ah, well we had our first trip to the pool today. I really enjoyed it I hope Xavier did too. we left the pool at 12.45 and Xavier fell asleep in the pram almost instantly. I put him in bed when we got home and he is still there and it's 2.45 ahh such a lovley afternoon i'm having at the moment. Still yet to have lunch though i've been on here the whole time. Oh and he enjoyed the pool, but didn't go crazy kicking like in the bath, just stared at all the other kids in the pool and the water.

I am such a worry wort. now I am worrying that she is sleeping to much. today she was up at 8.30, back in bed 9.15 up at 11.15, sleeping 1.30-2.30 and back alseep about 5ish, now i hvae to wake her to feed her and take her to netball, will be home about 9 so will feed her and put her back to bed.

Could she be catching up on sleep for the months she was catnapping throughout the day? maybe something is worng. could i not hvae enough milk.
    When she is awake she is happy and cheerful and really playful.
    parenting is so confusing.

Sara - this week I have had lach in his cot.. finally. He is also sleeping for unheard of periods of time. He will go about 3 hours at a time. He has had a bout of the runs due to teething, so I was a little worried, but he is much more content than he used to be. I think because he is getting more sleep and used to be overtired.
    He slept 6 hours straight in is cot last night too. This is starting to make me very happy indeed.

Belly sleeping is my saviour!!! hehe

Blueflower if she was hungry she'd be awake... Youve just hit a gREAT patch... Absorb it as things could change suddenly!!! LOL

Hi everyone

Diana had her first solids today! She is two weeks short of 6 months, but for weeks she has been eyeing up my food and trying to grab it (yesterday she grabbed a biscuit out of my hand and put it in her mouth), so we decided to start today. She had a bit of mashed avocado (maybe one tablespoon all up, although she probably only swallowed about half of it) for dinner and absolutely loved it. It was so cute. Tomorrow we will give her something else to try.

Diana got her first Christmas present today. I'm Polish, and when I was little children got gifts on St Nicholas day (6th of December), as well as on Christmas Eve (lucky us). So this morning there was gift in Diana's stocking. She got a wrist rattle and played with it for a large part of the day.

Sara - I wouldn't worry about Kaetlyn's sleeping. Enjoy it, as it probably won't last... Hmm, I wish my parents would pay for flights to Europe or something. Unlikely, but then again, stranger things have happened...

Rebecca - I love your pictures. Great dress.

Hi to everyone else. To the person who asked about my home made Christmas decorations (sorry, can't remember who it was), no I didn't look in any magazines for ideas, I just made decorations out of things I had around the house, e.g. made ornaments out of broken broaches and earrings, madechains and stars out of chocolate wrappers, etc... I decided that I had already spent enough money for Christmas this year, so I was going to go cheap with decorations, lol. I am going to put up a picture of the tree in my gallery.

Sara - I agree, it parenting certainly is a confusing challenge at times! We seem to question ourselves all the time huh? I always worry about my milk supply. But she wouldn't be happy and active if there was a problem. So, like the others say, enjoy it while you can!

MMMM thanks guys, it was such a big change and with no worning. A friend at netball also said that now she is rolling around (which she is always doing when on the ground)she is using more energy as well.
    At netball she was a little tired, but absolutly everyone got huge smiles from her, which is a change. I wonder where the old Kaetlyn went to? I really like the new one!!!

Zofia - I am polish too and I remember St Nicholas Day! Why did my mum not remind me of that!!??!!

Urgh- i am drinking the grape gatorade- it tastes like bubble gum in the grape flavour. not nice!! I feel like I should be chewing the drink.

V- only one more sleep then you are into single digits.
    You will have to make sure you upload pics asap after the wedding, and that means even if you have your honeymoon straight away!!!

FIL has finished Kaetlyns chrsitmas present- he has made a wooden toy box- in the shape of a house, with the chimney, peaked roof and everything. I cant wait till it is here. It is so nice, and she will be able to say her Poppy made it! Its just as well its a big one cause MIL has brought so many toys. I have even made room in her room for it!

Hi ladies

I will apologise before i start, so skip it if you like im in need of a bit of a whinge! It has been absolute hell in my house hold this last week, Dh is back at work, Everything to do with buying/selling houses has got me soo stressed and i feel atm that i would be happy to live in a cardboard box on the beach, My house looks like a construction site, Ethan wont sleep any longer than 2hrs at night, im soo tired, feel like poo and really feel like the worlds worst mum this week. I think a pause button could really come in handy atm so i could pause life and catch my breath and clear my head! Yesterday i nearly went out my back yard and screamed, lol but what would the neighbours think?? and tonight it all just got too much and i just rang mum asked her to come over and she just gave me one of those mum type hugs while i cried like a baby Now im so emotional and tear up at almost everything! Okay whinge over! Sorry about that ladies

Flossie- I too am so sorry to hear about your poppa, huge hugs hun.

V- I cant believe how quickly your wedding has come up! Wow, you must be so excited, i know i am excited for you! Cant wait to see all your lovely photos. Re avaleigh wanting to stand all the time, Ethan does too! My dad went to sit him down on his knee and ethan pushed up on his legs and head butted him!

Bec- I agree with all the other ladies, Your dress is absolutely stunning you looked wonderful. Glad your first trip to the pool went well.

Sara- Worrying is a part of mums "job"!! Glad that kaetlyn is sleeping so well, enjoy it while you can.

Nicky- Yay at lach sleeping so well in his cot Ethan would only sleep on his belly at birth, now he i have to see what he wants when i put him to bed, it changes each time lol! Main one is on his side atm.

Tracey- Oh zyon looks so cute in his mcn's! How are maddy and indah going?

Zofia- Goodness time fly's, diana is almost 6 months! Glad she like her solids! What a great idea making your own decorations!

Mel- How are you getting along atm and how are those beautiful children of yours? Glad your foots healing nicely. Re TTC still no charting, just going with the flow atm and DTD around guessed ovulation time! having some issues to do with TTC but i wont go in to details here as i have posted in the boo hoo room about it, feel free to read if you like.

Okay ladies have a lovely day tomorrow. Nitey nite.

Big hugs Jessikah!!! *HUGGGGGGGSSSS* Just thought you might need some!

Hi everyone else! Today is David and my 5th wedding anniversary! Can't believe how fast time has flown. At our 4th wedding anniversary I was pregnant...wow!

I hope you're all keeping well!

Happy Anniversary Fran & David!!!!!

Thanks Fran

Happy anniversary to You and David, How wonderful that Alessia's here to share it with you both

Happy anniversary Fran and David!!
    Hello to everyone else!!

Hey YŠll!!!!!

So busy today & quiet in here!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast