Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - September 2005 #3

Ohhh busy but wanted to jump on and send big hugs to Brooke. This is just one day in your life.....just do what you need to do to get through it . I know I cant really give as good advice as the other girls as I only have one munchkin but I am still thinking of you and sending Charli SLEEP VIBES!

Fletch - Don't worry about the email at all! Just hope that Zane is ok. IKWYM about DHs not really thinking, guess it just must be males grrrrrr.

Hi Cass!

Storm - How is Angel going now with the bottles? Costs a fortune I reckon trying to find the 'right' one!

Jo - Speechy isn't until 19 April - first available appt which is pretty soon apparently! Your PG sounds great.

DH back this arvo Just been in Emergency with Lucie. She fell backwards off the trampoline at PG. Thought she was concussed 'cos she didn't cry and was a bit quite. So far so good, just gotta keep an eye on her.

I think us August girls have hijacked this thread!

I think I need to keep Maria in cotton wool, all the August babies are in the wars.

Oh No Soph, not Lucie too!
    Gee what is it with our bubba's getting hurt this month? Hope she is all well.
    Angel is going great with the new bottles, although she tends to make a bit of a mess of herself, dripping & slurping milk out of the corner if her mouth noice! (NOT)

Oh Brooke, Charli too? Hope she is OK too! Men, yeah, they are pretty useless at times huh? How hard is it to see through the eyes of a toddler? Mine is just as bad rofl!
    Sending lots of cotton wool to Maria for you Louise!

nup, Marias going into cotton wool.

LOL cotton wool - yes please!

Lucie is all ok.

Brooke - so funny you say that about thinking you're busy with one, soooooo true (sorry Fletch, Rae etc, trying not to scare you!). Imagine what we'll say when (if ) we have 3!!!! Hope Charli is ok and my DH does EXACTLY the same thing with the stairs. Lucie is v confident going up and down but still she could fall.

Storm - glad Angel is feeding well.

DH back at 4.30

Yay for you Soph, bet you've missed him!

Brooke, I just went back & read your post, did I read right when it said you are BF Lucas??????????????????????????

My babies (well were both OK this morning) are not bandaged, Indah did have a black eye last wk where she wlaked into a swing with an older kid on it!? Ooops!

Indah will NEVER hurt herself in MR Overprotective Daddy's care!!! Seriously he panic's over EVERYTHING!
    I added a new beer gut shot to my site! Man i need to diet LOL...

Fletch PMSL at Zane being loved up & drunk... hee hee so cute!

Brooke, Your doing a amrvellous job even if your sitting around while the house is being pulled apart around you, WHO CARES... I am expecting total chaos when Zyon arrives, The destroyer, temper tnatrumer (oooh, I mean Indah) will keep me on m,y toes let alone a total dependent little bubba, but YKW, I dont care, I am so looking forward to the chaos!! hee hee so Your doing marvellously & WTG on expressing for Lucas...

Storm, Hope Zac & Angel & the big kids are all doing really well, sounds like Angel is retreating to her Ellie namesake again being a piggy with her milk!!! LOL

Jo, how's your gorgeous crew, I hope they are all out of the wars too...

Louise how does Maria like her cottonwool all in one... LOL... hee hee

Cass, How are you my friend????
    13wks of work to go.... Indah started with her new carer today & when I left she had just settled & stopped cfrying & as soon as I arrived at work I called & she was playing in the sand & I called again a few hours later & she was colouring in!!! Happy as, so i am glad it is all OK...

So tired & got a hectic w/end on... Oh well... It will be an early night 2night no doubt!!!

Awwww Trace, that's a beautiful tummy!!
    Love the girls bunks too.

hi Girls

Anyone want another 18mth old, free to good home, god shes gone feral.

Buy 2 get 1 free? Mine wont sleep, been up since 8am & still going, only continuously screaming, Ahhhh HELP!!!

**ETA** Ah Trace, so glad she was born Xmas, I'd hate it if she was called Ellie now LMAO. Ellie the Elephant would be oh so true!
    Last edited by storm; March 23rd, 2007 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Forgot something

Oh Fletch...so glad Zane is ok ..man that is horrible!. ..scares me how quickly these things can happen hey!. Need some cotton wool here as well please!

Soph...poor Lucie ( typing to many of these poor bubba posts :-( ). I hope she is all 100% today and you are enjoying having your DH home.

Brooke you sound like you are doing a fab job handling two! That is so scary about the stairs. I am lucky in that sense as DH is really good at watching Kaitlyn ...it is other people I dont trust!.

Trace I hear ya on the chaos...I love being busy ...cant wait to have a whole brood (sp?) to care for !. Love your belly pic ..you look great!.

Had a nice weekend so far. Kaitlyn and I went over to see my mum today as she was not feeling well . So made her some Vege soup and banana bread - plus picked her up some stuff from the shops then hung out there for a while. voted...yup that is about it !boring hey :-)
    Tomorrow DH is working again but in the afternoon we have to go to the ILs as it is MILs bday ..blargh.
    Kaitlyn is like all the other kids and getting extra adventureus which is so scary. Loves to climb on ANYTHING.

I hear you on the climbing Cass, I think Zac was a monkey in a previous life! He is terrible, always has bruises on his shins knees & hips from climbing. On Friday he climbed the side gate , he nearly escaped the yard!

How is everybody this morning?
    We had 7 baby huntsmen spiders on my bedroom roof lastnight, yuck, I wonder how many more are gonna find their way in? & what if mummy comes in too? We have alot of the buggars coming in, I'm terrified of spiders. Once when Amy was a baby, I went to get her out of the capsule & there was one on her face, it covered her whole head! Yeeeeek, I screamed a lovely old man came & got it for me. Poor Amy, mummy abandoned her, LOL.

Hello lovely ladies.

OMG Storm at Amy and the spider. I would have TOTALLY freaked too. Yucko. OMG that has spun me out and nowthat's all i can think about!

Cass - Mmmm voting...boring. Hope your mum is better. Lucie is another monkey with no fear!

Ok lost on the posts and Lucie is just gong feral bbl............

ohhhhh Stormmmmmm...my god I dont know what I would have done!. I am PETRIFIED of spiders..rather see a snake!.

Soph I live your new ticker photo!...ned is such a beautiful chubba bubba!....And lucie your little petite girl..! looks like you have ballarina and a footballer heheheh how wonderful!

Well quiet one here today ...Kaitlyn is at the tail end of a horrible Mucus take over so we have been relaxing at home pretty much all weekend. Might venture to the park down the block if the heavens dont open up soon. HOpefully she gets some sleep tonight though as she was up from midnight -3am this morning arghhhhh...help! ..

Ok better run ...cleanup pick up thingo day tomorrow so I want to put some junk out.

Hope you found your shoes Louise.

Hope all you lovely ladies are having a nice day!

Hi Cass! Rainy here too so inside day. Hope Kaitlyn is ok. It's a horrible cold going around atm. Ned isn't a boof head - just below average for weight but 90th percentile for height. I think I'm destined to have skinny kids lol!

Ned and Lucie are playing so well together today. So cute. The little man will be crawling soon, although he is sooooooooooo good at rolling and soinning himself around to wherever he needs to go he might just be too lazy!

Cass - no luck in finding the shoes, but the Burwood store gave me the head office number to see if they can find them nationally. Is Kaitlyn any better?

Soph - Ned can't be nearly crawling it feels as if he was only born last week.

Well I had a mixed day, Maria was a lovely little girl this morning, slept in for mummy, ate everything given to her, only problem was she was only wearing a nappy. She doesn't want to wear any clothes and twice this afternoon she had taken of the nappy as well and was sitting in the shower playing with her ducks, lots of tears here trying to get clothes on her to go to the shops.

Hi Ya ladies,

Soph Ned and Lucie sound so cute playing together!. Must be the most amazing thing to watch your children play together..cant wait!.

Brooke I hear you on the spiders........ewwwwwwwww.

Sorry you had no luck with the shoes. Kaitlyn is still coughing a bit this afternoon and is a little congested but I am really glad I did not go to the Drs and get antibiotics as she seems to be recovering on her own .

Kaitlyn and I had such a nice quiet day today!. Wandered down to the park then walked all the way home ( about 25mins Kaitlyn speed ) and she picked flowers , we blew the fair dust flowers( the little white fluffy ball things) , chatted about birds , Waved to a bus drived who waved back!!!!!! and just generally enjoyed ourselves...a truely simple pleasure!
    Last edited by mummy2Kaitlyn; March 26th, 2007 at 09:20 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast