Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - September 2005 #3

Oh no Fletch!! I'll pray for ya! hehe not like you can stay away from him huh? Hope he is all better in the morning.
    Sorry for scaring you Brooke, but FMD there are 4 more tonight, where am I gonna sleep, I will not sleep anywhere near a spider, let alone baby ones who prob don't know any better than to crawl on me in the night.
    If you ladies dont hear from me again you'll know I had heart failure.LOL

Last edited by storm; March 26th, 2007 at 09:36 PM. Reason: made a boo boo

This has got to be some kind of curse, I swear, Mummy turned up this morning, in my nappy bag, no body was around to help me either, so the bag & contents are scattered over the back pergola. charming.

Fletchie, how is Zane this morning?

OMg I am itching & feelinbg repulsed by the spiders! I get DH to spray all outside of the house every few months to prevent the suckers coming in... It's supposed to last for 6 months but I want to be safer than sorry!

Fletch I hope Zane is getting better!

Ok just quickly wnated to let you all know I am still around!!!!

Arrrgggggh Storm how awful! I hate spiders...shudder at the sight of them.....ewwww gosh..hope thats the end of them though..horrible things.

Fletch so sorry to hear little Zane is sick. Hope he feels better today..poor darling and my fingers are crossed that you dont get it. I had food poisoning when I was pregnant with Sammy and it was the most undignified thing having to run off to the loo wery few minutes with a big pregnant belly lol.

Cass your day sounds gorgeous. Bet Kaitlyn loved having such a nice time with you. It really is about the simple things isnt it.

Trace how are you and the girls going. Is little Zyon kicking like mad now?

Louise I hear ya on the clothes...Sammy is so adamant about not getting changed now..just wants to stay in the clothes hes in all the time lol..must be an age thing.

Well we had a lovely day yesterday. We took Sammy on the bus. He thoughtit was just brilliant. He loves anything big truck, tractor, bus, etc so little boy boy that he is. So went on a bus trip to get lunch, then caught another one back again. We had a family do last night for my brothers birthday which was nice and i finished my assignment thank goodness...i forget how much time they take lol.

Have a nice day everybody...Sammy and I are planning on doing some painting on paper outside. Oh btw has anyone else's child freaked with finger paint?? We did that a few weeks ago and Sammy hated it..little anal annie didnt like it on his hands at all!

Jo

Oh gosh Storm, more spiders??? Maybe I'll send you some of the yuckly flies from here and they can eat them instead of you lol. I hear ya on the clothes too, I struggle with nappy changes big time as well as clothes.

Jo - Good work on the assignment. Anything interesting? I haven't tried finger painting with Lucie but great idea, will try this weekend!

Louise - What happened with the shoes? I must have missed all that?

Fletch - Sending no spew and no runny pooh vibes to Zane and to you (wow a poem lol!)

Trace - Yay Zyon will be here soon. How exciting! Checked out your website the other day. Beautiful belly and love Maddys pink streaks!

Cass - Oh your walk sounds lovely. So beautiful when you do stuff like that and forget everything else for a while and see things through bubba's eyes I reckon. They are all so innocent.

Brooke - How are you going mummy of 2?????

Been to PG this am and we all had a ball. Lucie fell asleep on teh way back in the pram as usual (she gets soooo knackered) so I was carrying her upstairs to bed when we got home. I love when they are asleep like that and you pick them up and they put their arms around your neck and just collapse in your arms. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Awww Soph, I love that too! Makes your heart melt!
    Only been 2 more spiders, maybe the rest of the nest decided to go outside. I walk around "hunting" them now, Been to bunnings & got some spray, so hopefully there will be no more, ever!!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Man oh man I HATE SPIDERS STORM!!!!!!. I so hope you dont have anymore!.

Sammy sounds so cute not wanting to get his hands dirty hehe. Congrads on finishing your assignments..used to hate that part about uni argh!.

Fletch I hope the Gastro leaves you all soon ..it is a HORRID thing to have . How is Zanes hand going?.

Soph I agree it is sooo nice when they wrap their arms around you and continue to sleep ...the simple joys of parenthood hey!.

Hiya to everyone else...quiet in here these days isnt it!.

Nothing exciting to report here...Kaitlyn is still chatting away ...loves to tell the dog to "sit"...also doing actions to all the usual nursery rhymes ..round and round the garden / Heads and shoulders knees and toes..ect ect. Such a great age . Thankfully ( I bet I jinx myself now) Kaitlyn is not having issues dressing..although she has one cute summer top she can get off and does! so I just dont bother dressing her in it now! hehe

Oh No Fletch!! Hope you & Zane are feeling better now!!

Ah Cass, Zac managaes to strip himself all the time, if he doesn't have shorts on he takes his nappy off too. Bugger, but cute.How cute is kaitlyn doing the actions so gorgeous.

Jo? How's uni going Mate? keeping you busy?

Hi Soph!!
    Hi to everybody else, where ever you are all hiding!

Storm - Still here, Maria is still anti clothes , and anti shoes unless they are her little joggers which hopefully will be joined by a pair of size 4 identical ones soon as she is early grown out of her current pair. Hope the spiders have gone. I HATE SPIDERS.

Fletch - hope you are feeling better.

Cass - I love it when babies learn actions to the nursery rhymes.

Brooke - How did you manage that with the blanket? Luci ehas always slept in a grobag too but we are thinking of starting to make the change. She moves all over the cot. Does Charli move heaps too?

Louise - Ahhh the shoe issue. Can you maybe see if she's keen if you go shopping together and she picks some out?

Storm - Oh your little nudey man, cute!

Cass - Can your little miss come and give mine some speech lessons, pleeeeeeeease? I am so jealous!

Fletch - Oh I hope your better. Gastro is terrible. You can keep all those gastro bugs down south though thanks!

Hi Jo - How's the study?

Hi everyone else.

Not much going on today. No PG and wow the day is going slowly lol. I just did something terrible and took Lucie to Hungry Jacks for lunch. Yuck, made me feel gross. Never doing that again! Nearly the weekend yay!

Lucie is waking at 4.30am Grrrr for daylight savings finishing!

OMG Soph, 4.30? you poor thing!

*not going to mention all the spiders that were on my ceiling last night, or the big one that was on my monitor this morning*

Ewww Storm...thats just completely freaky! I hope you are coping ok there with all your eight legged friends ..arrgh!

4:30..gulp...thats awful Soph..how do you cope? I couldnt live with that..its bad enough dragging myself up at 7 every morning lol! Youve already had a few hours head start on me by then!

Fletchie hope you are feeling much better now you poor chookie. Poor little Zaney looking for his mumma...Sammy would freak too..maybe it was a good test of how he will be when LF2 makes his grand entrance!

Brooke its so great Charlie is adapting so well to her new little life with a brother..kids are so versatile arent they. Thats great shes liking sheets and a blanket now. Sammy has had them for a long time now.....but hes normally snuggled in our bed wedged between Darren and I anyways lol

Louise hope you can find the right shoes! Its the age isnt it where they start showing some of their favourites lol. Sammy loves his thomas the tank light up shoes...he stomps around the place and tells everyone about them..oh them and his red gum boots...cant get them off his feet!

Awww Cass, Kaitlyn sounds so cute doing all the little actions..how sweet is that. Sammy doesnt really do actions cept for 'shh shh shh' with the wiggles rockabye your bear lol.

We are going away camping for the weekend..regular yearly family bash so should be fun. Think Sammy will run amuck! Hope you all have a lovely weekend..and Storm ..hope all your spiders drop dead!

Jo

Hi guys - just a quick post to save us from sliding off page 1!!!

Jo and Storm - Lucie made it till after 6am today .

How was camping Jo?

gee we nearly did fall of page one.

Soph - yay for Lucie sleeping longer, I dodn't like early mornings, and 4.30am is a bit too much for me.

Well we have just got back from Tamworth, a trip to the ILs. I had already told my mum and dad but we got to tell DH's mum in person that I am about 5 weeks pregnant and due late November/early December. MS has already kicked in as well as the tiredness.

OMG Louise..you are pregnant??? You snuck that one in!!!! CONGRATULATIONS hon..what wonderful news! YAY!

WTG Lucy..you mustnt know yourself today Soph..6am! hehe..i think id die!

Had a lovely camping trip..Sammy was like one of the kids...it was so nice of them just all playing together and getting filthy! Ohh did we sleep well in our own beds last night though..bliss!

Where is everyone??? Storm..hope you havent been eaten by spiders??

Jo

thanks - I am just terrified that like last time it won't stick.

thanks Brooke

Hey all I am around just been here there & everywhere

STICKY VIBES LOuise & Congrat's, This one will be a sticker for sure!!!

Glad everyone is doing well, I'm busy as a beaver (are they busy?)

Cant wiat til Thursday is over the 5 full days of NOTHING BUT RELAXING!!!!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast