Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #33

Cool

Rubystar is still not really doing anything milestoney so to speak! She has no teeth, is not crawling although trying to get around, and is almost sitting for about a minute before falling in slow motion to one side! oh yeah! she did say Muma this morning! but just to herself in the playpen, still...pretty cool. I'm trying to teach her to say Dad first (as I did with Giorgia) cause they say Mum often enough later, and it's great to be able to say to DH "no she's wants you, mate!"

The housework division conference went really well. It just helps knowing that I don't need to feel guilty to ask him to do things. And it helps if I think, "well this is my job" and know that not everything is my job to do. We pretty much just verbalised what we already do, but having it "formalised" was very helpful. I also told him he needed to help out more in the mornings, and not just get up, shower and go to work. (aaah, remember those days?)

We were minding another little girl this weekend which was great for our eldest as it keeps her entertained. I think she really enjoyed helping someone younger than her. Unfortunately having her around reminded me of how impatient and selfish I am. Not that I would ever be that way to someone's elses child, but I know what I was thinking inside ("NO - not again" and "@#[email protected][email protected]#@' ) as i cheerfully said "sure we can play the princess game for the 159th time this hour..."

IK - you (almost) make me wish I could cook, but I'll just have to be happy with my chef hubby.

Oh #KAREN# - how hard for you! You must be exhausted from the travel alone, and the emotional distress too. Really thinking of you and sending you some positive coping vibes. Look after yourself as you hold everyone together ok?

AMANDA3 - Thanks for defn. re. Reiki. does that mean you need to have a good connection with the practitioner? BTW I'm hoping to get to 12 months too, aren't we doing well on the breastfeeding front! (no pun intended)
    Is Cody shuffling on his bum or tummy?

NICKERS - that's a LOT to cope with. Make good decisions won't you? Awesome that you can transfer your job though, that's great. I think if you are aware that you don't want stress you'll make decisions based on what's best for you and your family, remember you are not obliged to anyone except them!

ALI(27)- YAY! YAY! YAY for you! I'm so happy for you, it's sounds like life is starting to pull together for you, you deserve it!

DEE78 - you are not neglectful! Even if you went out every two weeks - that is hardly neglectful! But I DO know what you mean, you sometimes just have to leave places early, or not go because it's best for your kids. I have started having to be home at 5 each day to start the girl's night-time routine started as it's just better for them, so having to get myself organised to make sure this happens!DF can't babysit? or is it a work day?

BaTHSHEBA - sounds like you need to start telling the kids that Mummy is having some quiet time. Are Niall and Wade in the same room? Wade wouldn't just play quietly or at least just play while Niall is asleep? or is that hoping too much? You might just have to use a DVD every now and then for 30 minutes to yourself each day - it's really important that you have a break and just a little bit of down time. I know the zombie on caffiene feeling, you take heaps to get through the morning and then can't have a nap in the afternoon, and then go to bed early and wake up at 4.30 am with insomnia and it starts all over again! That's my cycle anyway! I'm seriously surprised at the difference enliven makes, I'm still trying to work out WTF is in the stuff that can make such a difference?
    BTW - you were having a great up time recently, so it may have taken it out of you a bit - so rest and recuperate, oh and win the lottery while you're at it!! (So hard to do these things with little children!!)

Bellasmum - is Pat teething and that's why he;s a bit whingey? I swear babies just have an inner stress radar that knows the exact moment that you need to focus on other kids because they need dinner, they are in the bath or whatever, and they let it rip. Does that happen much to you? I find cooking and bathing with a baby in one arm a bit difficult on the dexterity side of things!!

Hi everyone else! How were your weekends?
    Has anyone spoken to Neeny lately or did I miss a post?
    Ok, ciao bellas!

Hi All,

Donna- dont feel bad for asking someone to babysit again, you really shouldnt, its not like u hand Lachlan to someone everyday so u can go on a cruise! i agree it wouldnt be suitable to take him but could ur sister or someone else mind him?
    Rory- your doing great with the bf, dont let anyone tell different, maybe there is another reason to flynn's waking, teething or something?? Im wondering when nixons next tooth with come through although he has 6 he hasnt had one for 2.5months

Nixon is so funny, he throws little tanty's now when he goes to grab something and i say no! and his newest thing is throwing his legs as hard as he can at me back and forth whilst trying to change his nappy. i manage to distract him for a few moments but seems to be getting harder and harder. i dont know that changing on the floor will be any easier cause he will just wanna slide away from me!

hello everyone, actually good night bed time!

Hey all - quick one from me (again!) cause I'm working tomorrow (again!)

Found out a uni mate of mine is 23 weeks pg (yay) and I tried to call my mate who is 39 weeks pg (due tomorrow) and GOT NO ANSWER!! And I was ringing to organise dropping off a pram, baby bath and BF pillow to her (and we know how pg women love to nest and gather stuff like that ASAP) so it is pretty suss that she didn't call back. I sooooo hope she is in labour

I had a marvellous day today - walked to B'meadows shops (45mins), had a swim with Flynn and a mate from mothers group, then walked home (45mins). So I am very tired, but a good tired IYKWIM

Nickers, thanks for the encouragement on BF Turns out he is teething ATH - poor little lamb had hot cheeks last night.

Nickel, on the milestones thing - every time Flynn does something "social" I count my lucky stars cause he's not autistic - that is the bummer of having the youngest kid in mothers group - all the others are so far ahead (one turns one on Wednesday in fact) so I know what you mean by having a bub who is not doing anything milestoney LOL!!

Better go - gotta get ready for work

Good afternoon ABC Kids has started which means I might get about 10 minutes on here before Niall is due to wake up... which could be any time. It seems that he has almost gotten himself down to 1 sleep a day! Last weekend he dropped his usual 10am nap and since then has refused to go down until about noon/1pm... although he dozes for a few minutes during BFing he won't tolerate being put down. He has been sleeping from about noon/1pm for about 2 hours. Today he went to sleep at about 1.30pm so time's almost up. He'll then be awake until just after dinner when we'll have a shower or bath together then he'll go down at 8pm for the night... until his 3am feed (after which he resettles very well after about a 10 minute feed). He wakes up properly between 6/7am.... which isn't too bad. I guess this could all change... but the adjustment is hard. It's all so different to Wade's sleeping pattern when he was Niall's age.

Verity is on school camp this week.... the house is very quiet without her. Last night DH and I had both boys asleep by about 8.15pm and looked at each other and said "OMG how long has it been since we've had peace and quiet at this time of the night!!!???" Then we realised that it'd been about 12 years! And even then it was only for 1 year before Verity was born! (I admit there were a few years before the boys came along that we sometimes had a bit of peace after Verity was in bed but they were the uni years when I had essays to write.) Anyhow last night we dug up some chocolate from the pantry and watched TV together and really enjoyed not having to modify our conversation (or share the chocolate!) It was amazing how weird it was knowing that we could get into a nice deep discussion without the threat of a child barrelling out into the loungeroom demanding something or Verity eavesdropping. That might sound a bit mean... but it's hard work modifying your conversation so that it's child-friendly all the time. Some people might say "why bother?" but when you say something flippant (which your DH knows is flippant) and your child thinks you are being serious it's a concern. If I didn't modify my conversation in front of Verity she wouldn't be the fair-minded and polite young lady that I know that she is... in public anyway! LOL

Nickel: All the kids have their own bedrooms but it is hard to reason with Wade and engage him in 'quiet time' when Niall is asleep. I guess I could come online after all the kids are in bed but that's DH's time generally. So yes, it's just getting too hard. When Wade is at Kinder I prefer to shop/relax in a cafe (if Niall is napping in his pram)/come home and sleep...depending on the length of the session.

I've also been considering hiring a Mother's Assistant. DH has given the nod... so I'm going to find a retired lady to come around and be a Nanna and play with the boys while I do paperwork etc or get her to do a few light chores while I play with the boys. It would just be for 2/3 hours a week. I don't want to use childcare... this would be a much better option... the housework has just been getting out of control and been really getting me down. The novelty has well and truely worn off... remember I've been a SAHM for nearly 4 years... and for 5 years before that I was working in childcare which involved a lot of cleaning... I'm just so over it all... the boredom and monotony is sending me barmy!

Sorry for the mini vent... better go make a cuppa before Niall wakes up!

Bath, no need to apologise for the vent - I hear you! I must say that being able to go to work is an absolute salvation - even though when I am there I want to retreat to the world of babies and housework it is definately good to get on the train, read the paper or a novel in peace, and get down to work. The trade off is I am in the thick of it while I am there and it is non stop, and the work looms ahead of me and clouds my view of my days at home. Even when I log on to BB at work I find myself in work mode and being really anti baby-stuff - I can kind of feel myself getting all hard ar$ed, which I think you have to do to survive when you are in that kind of environment. But I decided today that try as I might I cannot just do the random work from home thing - I have to set days and times (which will probably be evenings) otherwise I have this constant guilt and, like I said, it clouds my Flynnie time, which I don't want.

The Mother's Assistant sounds like a great idea! I have often thought that to have someone come to my house from, say 3pm to 6pm every day would be a godsend. In the mythical time when I am working (almost fulltime) and we have our 3 kids I can picture something like that. Problem is I don't think anyone would do as good a job as my mum, but I doubt DH would tolerate his MIL coming over every day!! Maybe I could get mum to interview someone for the position?

I have another full day planned for tomorrow - house cleaning in the morning before a 1 hour walk to mothers group for one of the kids' first birthday (OMG!) before heading home to drop Flynn with his day while I head in to the city for a seminar on leasing law. Oh and I have to cook dinner in the morning too otherwise we will starve LOL!

Better go - I want to get a bit of work work done tonight, even if its half an hour. Check out the latest video on Flynnie's site - "I wanna be a test pilot". It cracks me up!
    http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...ion=guestlogin password is my username

Bath regarding the SAHM issue.I'm sorry you feel that way about being a SAHM. I've been a SAHM mum for 11 yrs and I find every minute with my children is a blessing.I have always found time when the children were in front of the TV, to do housework, or any paperwork. The past 14 months has been hard for me because I have been in the van but I always have at least 1-2 hours to do "van"work and that includes running up the house to do a couple of loads of washing. It's really only now that I feel I can cope with managing my family and working for a couple of hours(even if it is only with "alpacas" (believe it or not a lot of ppl like me talking about them) I may not get paid but I work bloody hard!)If I had my choice and DH could work, then I would be a SAHM forever or until Pat finished school. Being a SAHM to me, is not a boring monotonous thing, it is an enriching job that fills you with joy. Bella started talking....I mean really chatting, in the past few weeks and if I was out working then I would have missed her saying 'pocket' and that she had an'itchy ouchie!'
    I'm not arguing with the fact that you may be over it but I'm pointing out the benefits of being a SAHM that I have seen...I'm sorry if ppl don't see it my way but I'm not attacking anyone just showing everyone my view.

Rory- that video is a classic lol! he loves it!!
    Bath- Nixon is in between 1-2sleeps a day now, depending on what time he wakes up during the day etc sometimes he is having one big sleep and other days he had 2 medium sleeps. today he didnt want a second sleep till 6pm, i woke him up after 40mins cause i didnt want him to slumber to 3hrs then stay up all night. Ive just put him down for the night now.

speaking of working etc Last week i went into my work to inform them i wont be returning to the melb office. anyway boss from sydney rang today to offer me a job back in the syd office 2 days a week as a casual. Its great because it is doing stuff that i have done in the past in Sydney (Marketing, web stuff) and they are really flexible with days. he pretty much said i can come in whatever 2 days i want and doesnt have to be the same from week to week. i did not tell him i am pg just yet i may wait a few more weeks for that news! So i will only end up being there about 4months but will be good interaction for me, good for Nixon to get to know his Nanny's (mum will take him 1 day and MIL 1 day) and some extra $$ before number 2 comes along!

Good afternoon Niall is toward the end of his single day sleep once again... Wade is playing with my pegs. He really enjoyed Kinder this morning... I'm glad all the tears are behind us now.

Rory: Thanks matey, yep, the "randomness" of housework is challenging hey? Sometimes I wish that somebody would just come here and tell me what needs to be done and in what order and I would be happy to do it! LOL The thing with working outside the home is that you have peers and people to say "gee! you're a good worker!" but obviously I don't here at home... it's just my personality... as I said, I function well under pressure and in environments where my work is compared to others. I got that at uni and in all the paid jobs I've ever had: praise and acknowledgement. Jess, I'm not saying that being a SAHM isn't rewarding in its own way... it's just that I have a weirdo brain that likes to do mental gymnastics every so often... and I love interacting with a really wide range of people... I miss the 70 families that i knew each year at my old job... I miss being the only student to grasp a difficult concept and have my lecturer say "excellent! You can do my job next year!" But I also hear what you are saying Jess, I would hate to miss Niall's first step or the chance to be at home for Verity for the last few precious years I have before she stops craving my attention! Rory, you sound like you have a great balance... I too am going to aim for a good balance but not until Niall is in school.... then, with a bit of luck I'll be teaching too and be able to still be at home for the boys after school too.

Ok... can't do anymore... I've had to read every sentence I typed three times because Wade has been constantly asking me for food... "please...can I have an apple mum...please" (so I gave him an apple)... then, whilst eating it he started saying "Mum, when's ABC kids on? mum? When's it on? Muuuuum".... so i put it on... Now he says he needs help with the potty.... it will never end...

Hi Nic I'll get to more personals at some stage....

Jess: I've been thinking of you looking after your alpacas It sounds like you're becoming really fond of them... anyhow I was just wondering, and please don't read this as being antagonistic, but I was wondering what you would do if you became really really good at looking after and maybe even breeding alpacas... and maybe you even established a really good reputation as an alpaca expert and people came to seek your advice etc... and say you were able to earn about $50,000 a year looking after alpacas... but only if you did it full time... what would you do? I know NOTHING could take away your love of looking after your children... but I was just wondering... if you developed a passion for something outside the home that you could earn a significant income for? You see, my dilemna is that I have a passion for teaching, I just love it and could earn good money as a teacher... I was just wondering if you could understand this issue of wanting to have a career AND be there for your children if you loved working with alpacas as much as I love teaching... maybe it's not a good example... please don't shoot me down though

I love being a SAHM, I really do, I love that each day has it's own little challenges and joys. I am in a very lucky position that we can afford for me to stay home with the children and raise them as we see fit not how some policy at day care sees fit, which mind you really isn't all that different, it's just the principle of the matter. I will miss it terribly when I go back to work. I understand the yearning to want more for ones self. There have been many days over the past 11 years where I have thought being educated was a huge waste of time for me and perhaps i should live in uneducated bliss, because why did I bother getting a degree if I'm not going to use it. I love nursing, it's a wonderful profession but with such a large family and horrible hours and a shift working hubby and with very limited family support, it's just not viable to stay in it for now. I love working, I love contributing not just mummy stuff but financially to our family. I will never ever earn the kind of insane money my DH earns but it is still noticeable and welcome. I have enjoyed being home for their baby years. Melissa and Nathan will go off to school a year apart, and then what. Being a SAHM is a hard often thankless job. It gets to me sometimes too. I too yearn to be more.

Teaching was always my second choice. A very close second. I am so glad that I'm getting the opportunity to do the course and to be out Teaching next year (if I get a job) will be fantastic, great hours, great pay and fabulous holidays. IMO Teaching provides that balance between family and career. A career and a family can work. I will be going back to work (next year, the year after, or maybe the year after that, who knows but), because I choose to work, I love my children but I love having me time, and I didn't get edumacated for nutin., lol. but ultimately it will benefit my children, nah, my family. A happy mummy makes a happy home.

My little mate Nate cut his first tooth on Monday and his second and third today, I expect number 4 by the weekend. He has started mimicking me, it's so cute. He is also waving and says nah nah, nah nah, I wave to him and say night night nate, night night. So I think that's what he's saying lol. He copies me when I say la la la, he repeats it. He's been saying all the usual Mum mum mum's and dad dad dad's and bub' bub' bub's for a long time now but only this week has he decided to extend on his repertoire. He loves his walker and follows me and his sisters all over the house. He chases us and deliberately runs into us to get a reaction, naughty boy, so cute. He's still a booby boy 4-5 feds a day plus 3-4 solids a day and some water in a cup. He has had a few early mornings this week, 4.30amish but it's just cause he's teething other then that you wouldn't know he was teething.

Uni is going great, work load is huge but I'm pretty organisedso I'm still on top of things, lol, so far so good. I'm really loving the course. My sister in law is letting me come to her classroom (yr2) to be a little helper, she set it all up for me and it's great. so good to observe and participate and perhaps model her teaching. She makes it look so easy.

Nic, yeah I'd hold off by a few weeks too. I just hope they will realise wat a great asset you are and are this flexible for you after baby No. 2 comes along.

Hello everyone, hope your all well and happy.
    I heard a lovely little quote the other day and thought I'd share.

There is no single recipe for happiness
    but love is definitely an ingredient. ~Anonymous~
    Last edited by Coolabahdee; March 8th, 2007 at 12:04 AM.

Well I've had a very long and exciting week, on Sunday Cody said his first words in the morning he said Bub Bub and while he was eating dinner he said Mum Mum, I was so happy. On Monday I went to my very first playgroup ever which was exciting in itself, all the boys enjoyed it, I got Cody weighted and he is only 8.6kg, he's a very petite boy as the MCHN said and it's true, but he is also very long so he is well proportioned and she was happy with him.

In the last few nights tho he has been waking for an extra feed at night, I don't know why, maybe he's going thru a growth spurt.

Dee like I've already said congrats on Nate cutting his first, second and third teeth and isn't it cute when the start coping you, Cody is shaking his head like he's saying no, it's so cute.

Bath I'm glad that Wade is starting to like Kinder better now and how is Niall going with his sleeping is he still only having the 1 sleep a day? Cody is still having two during the day and sometime just the one, it makes life a little more hectic when they only have the one doesn't it, because they get cranky later on.

Better go Wyatts cracking up. Hello to everyone else will see if I can post more later.

hugs xoxo

I'm back! But for one day...back from East Gippsland and off to Bendigo tomorrow for the fire brigade champs...Oscar is going to be so sick of that carseat by the end of tomorrow!
    He is spending so much time off on his own, getting into jams...and standing up! So much standing up...right before falling onto his well-padded bum! Padded from fat and cloth nappies, that is...
    The dog has gone down to the peninsula with MIL for the weekend, so I haven't seen him since I left on Monday morning...sad me
    I thought DP would have done a lot of the work around here that he was supposed do (reorganising the study and pulling up carpets), but the place possibly looks worse than when I left...huh?? Shall I go back and try again?
    I got a bit of study done when I was up there.
    I hear you girls on your experiences with staying at home and working/studying. I think I'm still in honeymoon period and don't feel qualified to comment yet! Like I've said before, I never had a 'career' before Oscar in order to miss true financial independence, and I still haven't experienced proper SAHM duties, cos I do get to share that with DP, as he has been unemployed, largely, since Oscar was born. I'm straddling a few identities that are, for now, compatible. Let's see what happens later on. Like, when DP is working and I'm studying whilst trying to look after Oscar!
    Gotta unpack the car, fold washing, repack bags for tomorrow and wonder what to have for dinner - lots of fun!
    Is Mel back yet?

Quick one from me again!

Dee love that quote
    Amanda that is so cute - can't wait for Flynn to start talking!

Helloooooo every one else!

MY NEWS - FLYNN SLEPT THROUGH LAST NIGHT! Couldn't believe it - DH put him to bed at 7pm (I was at a seminar) and he woke for a feed at 10.30pm BUT SLEPT TILL I WOKE HIM AT 7AM!! At the back of my mind I was worried something had happened to him but I got up at 6.30 and did my make up and hair (I worked today) before going in to him - and there he was, curled up asleep.

better go - big day at home with the boy tomorrow - pram walkers group at 10am, cleaning at home then visit to mum for a haircut (her hairdresser does home visits) before off to pg friend's place to drop off my emmaljunga for her to use.

Just wiping the cobwebs off this thread!
    Rory- how has Flynn been the last few nights? sleeping lots i hope!
    dh went to sydney on friday to look at some houses, although we cannot do anything until here sells, had another open, there's interest but no offers. our main prob is the power lines behind us. we just need soemone who that doesnt bother, they dont both us nor the rest of the street that built so there will be someone, we are just running out of time.

amanda- glad u all enjoyed play group thats great.

Nixon, bub and I are off to Gemma & Teagans chrustening now, looks like a great day so should be good.
    I swear i look pg already, my belly has grown about 3cm and its going to be hard to hide from ppl for much longer im not even 8weeks yet eish!. i told a gf last week and she said i thought u looked a big pg!!

Hi Guys,

Well, Lachlan has cut his first tooth, bottom right! So exciting. Its been causing him some pain though poor little munchkin!
    He seems to think he can walk now (he cant!) and boy have we had some falls lately! Lucky those nappies are so padded!

Bath - I think getting someone to help is a great idea! Let me know how you go with it!

Amanda - Yay for Cody's first words, Lachlan seems to just be saying "Gah Gah" all the time, I cant get him to say anything else!!

Nickers - Congrats on the job in Sydney, Where will it be and where will you be living? I cant wait to catch up with you!!

Rory - Great news about Flynn sleeping through, send some of those vibes my way, lachlan is still waking 3-4 times per night! Did you do anything differently??

Well, like i said, lachlan is still waking through the night, its really frustrating cause he wont go back to sleep without a bottle, so he is now drinking all the milk he is supposed to be drinking but he is having it through the night and none in the day! I know what i should do and thats just not to feed him but when its 3 in the morning and you just want to go back to sleep then you do what ever works dont you??

Work is really quiet today. Not long to go now!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Hey guys!
    Just popped in to say hello and Ruby woke up, so gotta go!
    Hope you are all well!
    Ruby is very clingy at the moment, I hope this b* tooth comes through soon!

Love

Well Ive finally found a few mins to myself so I thought I would quickly pop in. LIfe is hectic hectic hectic at the moment but all in a god way. The job that I though I was going to fell through but I have gained a position through staffing at the ED Dept central office, it is working as a support teaching 2.5 days a week (over 4 morning, mon-thurs 8:30-12:00) which is perfect. The school is close to home and I have found a day care for Tori (I had cancelled her other place because I didnt think I was going to need it) which is only 2 mins away from the school, and is a community run centre which is really nice.
    My MIL arrives from Bali on Weds for 3-4 weeks, which will be really nice, she is going to try and spend heaps of time with Tori and it means DH and I might be able to get a few nights out.
    We have decided to put back TTC another month so that I have a bit more time to settle into the new job before i am faced with pregnancy symptoms (which if the last time is anything to go by will be pretty full on from the word go), and also give me time to loose some wieght and get fitter.

I hope everyone is travelling well, and the babies are all doing wonderful things.

Well we had play group again today, boy the boys love going there, I can't believe that I've never been to one before now. All weekend and today have been very, very hot, I can't believe the heat luckily we've got the air con going to keep the house cool, as Cody really doesn't cope well with the heat.

Lol Nic at dusting off the cobwebs, it's getting a bit like that now where I have to go and find the thread, whereas I never had to do that before I'm so use to it been in the first 5 or so. How's the pg going? and How's Nixon? How was the christenings?

IK how'd the fire brigade champs go?

Rory yay for Flynn sleeping thru, was it a one off thing or has he done again? Did you get a new do or were you just getting a trim?

Dee yay for Lachlan cutting his first tooth, I wouldn't worry to much about giving him the bottles at night/early morning if it means your going to get back to sleep then keep doing it until he grows out of needing it. Your doing a great job.

Nickel I hope Ruby's tooth comes thru soon so that she won't be as clingy to mummy .

Ali that's great about the job, it will be nice for you and DH to go out once your MIL is here and it also sounds like you've found a nice childcare for Tori. Good luck for next month when you start to TTC.

I hope that everyone else and their bubba's are doing well, it's kind of sad that this thread isn't as popular as it use to be, I miss everyone.

hugs xoxo

Well Hello to All!!!

I know its been a while and I am so sorry about that! I have not had a computer for ages and all that blah!!!

Life as a mum of three is bouncing along nicely!! Oh guess what??? I just got back from a week in Bali! All by myself! Oh I took a girlfrined and we had a blast! I made sure I didnt miss the kids. I didnt let myself cos I knew that as soon as I got home it would be back to the real world. The kids were fine. Rowen is a legend! Char missed me but Mia was great for dad and Jack couldn't care less as long as he has food and lots of it!

Ok, the twins. 9 months now. Both crawling, Charlee has been standing on her own since 8 months. IK, they think they so clever dont they??? She takes a little step then falls down laughing. She says, mum,mum,mum, bub,bub,bub, num,num,num.
    Jack although crawled first, is slightly, how should I put it nicely? Ah he is lazy!!! He wont stand on his own, wont even try. He goes all jelly legged when you try to help him. Its funny but I'm not bothered. he will do it in his own time. He says dad,dad,dad. And thats all. Little traitor! Rowen is chuffed of course.

Charlee uses him to stand up. He cries and cries. He is a bit of a sooky la la!!! She thinks its hillarious. I think she is a bit evil! But so cute!!!

Eating 4 weetbix between them for breakfast, a vegemite sandwich between them 4 lunch and a large bowl of dinner I make up 4 tea plus a can of dessert!!! I tell you what, they can eat!!!
    I make up dinners once a fortnight. I usually cook beef, pork and chicken. Heaps of veges and pasta and rice and gravy. Then mix it all up and devide it into containers with a different meat in each one. Its heaps easier that way and so much cheaper!
    Rowen is working back down here now. He got a job as a supervisor at his old work and the pay is great. Its a lot easier having him home and the kids just love it.

I hope everyone is great and that all the bubs are good.
    I'll be back on as often as I can.

Love always Kel

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast