Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #49

If I do decide to have another one I'd dearly love another little boy. It looks like I'm amongst the right girls to get the boy vibes!!!

Whoa! hiya! Kell! Wonderful to hear from you! Not a lot has changed in here really... glad you've come back and can pick up where you left off! There's a new photo gallery so we'd loooove to see your June twins all grown up!

geeze, my two boys are so restless tonight! DH is out at a work function... I'm just so over it but better deal...

Hiya Kell you dont know me but I am guessing you were around way before me! lol and that you have twins how wonderful I had always wanted twins but now that I have 3 my twim boat has sailed... ( I only want 4 )..

Well sorry for not posting much but I am not feeling myself ATM I have been really sleepy latly so started taking vitamins to help but now I am still sleepy and have been getting heart burn and feeling a little sick every now and then... BHL wants me go to the doc but I think I will just wait until he gets home... Today I have decide to not take a vitamin and see if that stops the other symtoms..

But as its 8am here I better get out of my jimmys and get ready to take the kids to school...

Kel - I'll send you the water I've been drinking and you are assured a boy LOL!!! Even Donna (don't know whether you remember her - had a little boy Lachlan with us Junies) has just recently had her second boy.

Tali - hope you are feeling better soon. You wouldn't be UTD would you???

Bath - hope the boys settled down and went to bed giving you some time to yourself Bath. I must say it was nice to come home last night after my Tupperware party to a house with sleeping children (they are such angels asleep LOL)

Anyway the doc gave me the all ok speach yesterday and said not to panic about the fluid cause it all looks good to him so that has eased my mind a little now only have to start to get excited. I'm struggling this time round to get excited since I've been so sick and every second corner there has been little worries plus day to day life takes up so much time there isn't much time to get excited.

Anyway hope everyone has a good day and a good weekend. I'm off to the ILs for the weekend for MILs birthday so won't be back on after today until Monday.

jaspen that thought has crossed my mined but I am half way through a cycle ( day 20 ) now so unless it was just after AF( which was only there for 2 days but normally only there 3 to 5 so not a big difference) finished BHL hasnt been home Plus I am on the pill and after 12 yrs been together we have alway had to really try for a baby to fall ie it takes about 18mth to 2 yrs so a doult it, but will take a test today anyway so at the very least when I go to the doctors I can tell them that I'm not...

Hi all!
    Getting back to normal here, sort of, after a VERY long weekend! We left for Swan Hill on Friday morning and returned on Tuesday evening - it was the Urban Fire Brigades State Championships and it was a great weekend.
    Just got back from Mini Maestros with Oscar - his third time and he is still not coming out of his shell...Oscar! Not coming out of his shell! You read right - he clings to me and I've never been so cuddled by him. He seemed a little more open to it today - he doesn't hate it or he'd cry, he's just sussing everyone out and wondering what it's all about. I'd like him to continue it, but I might also try kinder gym and do the one he enjoys more. Now...to find the time!
    Jas - so glad your doc has said things look fine, no need to have one more thing to worry about!
    Kel - great to see you back! And to read your plans for more kidlets
    Bath - fantastic news about not having to wean! Yesterday I got a call about a course that I had wanted to do (it's a CFA thing), but requires a weekend away near Ballarat...the organising person half-jokingly said that I have time to wean Oscar between now and mid-April and I un-joked back that "I wean for no-one" and thought of how happy you must feel now that no-one can tell you that you have to wean Niall
    Mel - Happy Belated Birthday!!! If I had been online at all over the weekend, I would have seen the Facebook reminder! Might have to record these things somewhere a bit more foolproof than on FB. Sounds like you had an ace day!
    Ali - glad things are settling down for you and the fam.
    Tali - was going to say the same thing as Jaspen!
    Julie - good to read where you're up to Great to have your parents over!!
    Might BBL, Oscar wants to dance

Jaspen glad all went well at the Ob and you got the all clear

Mel happy belated birthday, sorry I missed it.

Kel hi and welcome back, I've defineately got lots of boys germs here if you would like some.

Sorry I've not been posting much, just been really under the weather with all this m/s, I've just got no energy to do much at all, hopefully it will be getting better soon.

Cody's had a bit of a temp yesterday arvo and had a bit of a chuck and still has a bit of a temp when he woke this morning, so gave him a bit of panadol and hopefully it's nothing to serious.

Ok I'm getting tired again, so will chat later.

hugs xoxo

just thought I would let you all know that I took a test and it was neg so defently not UTD but have decide to go to the doctors tomorrow so I am hopeing he will ba able to give me some answers...

oh crap yeah i forgot to mention Donna had another boy in Feb. now i've forgotten his name? but i did post it a few weeks ago. Gosh my brain is mash!!

Tali- hope you start to feel better and can get some answers from the doctors tomorrow, i was gonna suggest UTD too lol!

amanda- i hope cody comes good and doesnt continue to be sick. hope your m/s starts to ease up soon for you, it must be tough looking after the 4 boys and feeling the way u do....

maya- whats mini matroes? like a gym type class?

Nic - MM is a music program for kiddies, there are reviews of it here on BB and classes vary depending on the teacher. The teacher in our class is really sweet and I don't find our classes too structured at all - just moving from song to song, and each song encourages a different physical activity.
    Mel - still haven't found my nail file and I dont' know where to get another, as it was a gift! Glass nail files are just ace - I didn't realise how ace until I had to do something with my nails. I used nail clippers and my nails were so hard to cut! Before the glass nail file my nails were soft and would cut easily.
    Bugger, Oscar is up and into things...gotta go again!

Julie - have a fabulous weekend away, you so deserve a bit of time away. And getting your hair done too! Hope your parents aren't suffering too much in the heat as I saw Perth had some really hot days. Are you going to post belly pics?

Ali - glad to hear Liam is settling down. Tori is one clever girl, wonder if having a mum as a teacher helps? I saw your other thread about dummies, have you tried no dummy yet?

Kel - hi and welcome back. Life with twins must be so much fun. You will get lots of boy vibes from this group LOL!!!! I am still contemplating #3 and a little boy would be wonderful but I think I am a girl breeder.

Jaspen - great news regarding the fluid. Hope you can now get excited and your m/s goes away. Enjoy your weekend away.

Tali - look after yourself babe. Are you eating and drinking enough? Running around after kids takes it out of you and you are doing most of it on your own. Maybe vitamins is the right thing. I would talk to the doctor and see what he says. Hopefully he can give you some ideas to get your energy back.

Amanda - hope Cody is feeling better today. Sounds like you need some vitamins too!

Maya - sounds like you had a great long weekend. I have heard really good things about Mini Maestros. I have two friends who have been going for a couple of years and their kids love it. Oscar probably just needs time to get used to the new activities. I was thinking about doing it with Marley as she is right into music and dancing but its finding the time. I have never seen a glass nail file?

Nic - I think Donna called her boy Cooper?

How hot is it today? Was still 30 at midnight last night. Thank goodness for air con! I don't mind being at work today, its lovely and cool at the moment.

Chelsea had an open morning at school on Wednesday so parents/grandparents could sit in on the class for 2 hours and watch what they do and help out. It was fabulous, we got to sing and dance, help them with their writing. Marley thought it was great, she was in the middle of the classroom dancing away. School photos today so MIL was coming over to do Chelsea's hair as DH cannot do ponytails LOL!!!! We are going to Mass on Sunday as the preps are involved in the opening part, playing instruments and singing. Chelsea is so excited about it.

Better go and do some work, I have to go to a work lunch in Carlton today and not looking forward to driving around in the heat! Got a birthday dinner tonight wtih some GF's, so looking forward to that.

Stay cool Melb girls (esp you Bath!) and have a great weekend.

Cooper thats it thanks! derrr i have a nephew of mine own called cooper, should have remembered.
    Poor melbournites and adeladians 40 degrees how disgusting..... did the temperature forget that summer is now over?
    Adeliad have now had over 10days straight of 35plus...
    had playgroup thismorning and a visit from the easter bunny!
    we made baskets and had little chicks for the kids to play with, at the end the easter bunny left a surprise outside for them all, it was a fun morning for them, Nixon crashed in the car as soon as we left.

oh no beaches is on telly girls!! get out the tissues

I hope you melbourne girls are finding places to cool down, you better save some of this heat for when we are down ( I know I know its june not likely ) but at least keep some for next spring/summer, Please....

We too made easter baskets and had little eggs but as Kai is young and they were really nice ones I had most LOL I am such a mean mummy... but the were mars and bounty little eggs so hard to say no and then to only have one impossable....

Well went to the doctors and sent of for blood test he seems to think it could be something I have picked up which gives you heartburn which he can give me meds for or it could be genetics( sp?) which case I could have it on and off for life ( I hope not) but there are meds for this as well at this stage I just hope something will get rid of the heartburn, He also thinks this would be why I am sleepy as well as I am not digesting my food well and therefore not get the energy I need from it. If that makes any sence...

As for your question Mel I know within my self that I dont eat enough or properly but I have always been this way so I dont think it should really account for why I feel this way now... I have aways had a thing with food I dont like much I am always looking for something yummy to eat but never find it so just dont eat, I hate to cook so when I do cook it then turns me off the food I have just cooked and I just dont feel like eatting it but I do because it there... ( plus I normally only have one meal a day I know not good but thats me.) But when others cook for me I am fine and can eat it...BHL is alway on my back to eat more but food for me is only something I eat because I know I have to stay alive not because its something I really like to do... But the thing is get me into a shopping centre then I will the first one to say that I am hungery and go eat but once again I feel thats because I dont have to cook it... Cant wait to move back to melb where the food courts have heaps of choice as up here we do have much...

LOL sorry for the TMI but once I started writing its was more like a confestion so now feel I have to leave it there or it would be like I never amited it to anyone. iykwim...

Tali - just quickly, I have to go somewhere soon and I'm making up an aromatherapy gift for it! Please look after yourself - you get out of your body what you put in and your kidlets need you! I know you were having a confessional moment, so sorry for lecturing you on it Not only food for your body, it's food for your brain - when your body is tired, you can bet your mind is, too...and it leaves less of you to give to your family. Chin up! If you want to speak to a dietician, I can get a contact near you through my cousin (who's a dietician and lecturer, so she's got a directory of dieticians all over the country!).
    Have a great weekend all - I have weekend school tomorrow, so I get to escape the heat...not that I particularly mind it when it's hot, and I would rather be out in the heat than in a cool classroom! Gotta go again...

Nic - Beaches, you would need a few boxes of tissues for that one.

Maya - weekend school, lucky you! I ran two of them in Feb, but one was just Saturday the other one was Friday and Saturday. Hope it goes well and you stay nice and cool.

Tali - I love it that you can be honest with us. I know a few people who hate their own cooking, don't cook much but love eating out. It's not so much how much you eat, but what you eat. You can eat smaller amounts but try to pick the things that give you energy (I have no idea what they are LOL!!!!) but I am sure some clever Junie will know. Hopefully you dr will put you on the right track and get you feeling happy and healthy again soon. With the way this weird weather is going, it might be warm in June!

I can't believe this weather, its so hot outside and its 10pm! Going to be another warm one tonight. It's finally going to cool down on Tuesday and the Easter break is going to be beautiful weather.

What's everyone's plans for Easter?

We were supposed to go to Hotham but DH is working Easter Sunday and I am secretly glad that we are not going as I really, really, really hate driving such long distrances. We are taking the kids to the big sandcastle display at the Frankston foreshore on Good Friday. Chelsea is very excited. Not sure about the rest of Easter. My first time having to deal with school holidays too so I am madly planning where Chelsea is going and when. So confusing. Looks like I have all the days sorted except one and if need be, I will take the day off work. Don't know how full-time working mums do it.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Oh my I am so sorry for all that dibble the other day must have been something in my water...

Hope all you melbourne girls are coping with the heat!!! its been so bad down there ATM, How are you coping Bath I know that you dont go to well in this weather I hope you have been finding somewhere cool to relax....

Well My sister asked me to be her Bridesmaid at her wedding next year!! which I of couses said yes, but now that means poor BHL will have to deal with the kids( just Zayden and Kailaia as Mayleaka is a flower girl so will be with me) at the table on his own as I wont be there to help out ( kinda happy about that too LOL less stress ) But he will be on the table with the rest of my family so I am sure they will help him if needed. But I will be over at his table unless I am eating or when its speach time... But this means that I diffenetly wont be TTC #4 until after Jan now as I have to able to fit into a dress... I know that we normally take about 4mth up to 2 years to fall but now I have a fear that I will have my 1st pill baby!!! I know what ever happens, happens and my sister wouldnt care ( I hope ) But I dont want to be pregnant as I am sooooo sick the whole time so that wouldnt be a nice way to spend a wedding, in the loo....

where's Jess did she get that job?
    Last edited by New Dawn; March 17th, 2008 at 11:35 AM.

Tali - I bet you would look radiant all preggy in a bridesmaid dress! I wouldn't worry about putting off pg for a wedding - go with it
    Mel - a glass nail file is the bees knees. I really miss it...still not found. Tonight I've had to use my metal file - it's better than most, but since using the glass one, it's such a dud. It takes longer to file nails and it's such a rough guts job in comparison. I've looked it up on Google and you can buy them online for about $10 plus postage OR, I could buy a retail display and sell them on BB, keeping one for myself! Will have to find out where my GF got mine for me...I'm desperate.
    Fan's on in the bedroom and my laptop has been getting so hot! I cooled down in my parents' pool today with Oscar - his lips went blue but he kept jumping in to me. Really, I don't mind this weather!
    Oscar had his first separation from me at the childcare centre. He cried for about 10 minutes then he moved on and was playing in the sand...then he didn't want to leave! I'm happy he likes it there... my studies are slowly getting back on track. Mel - my WES was ok, distressing as usual re: expressing facilities (lack thereof). I'm so sick of it.
    Crap, Oscar's awake, will post tomorrow!

just a quick one BHL might be getting a job the keeps him HOME!!!! ( when we are in Melbourne )

Not a sure thing yet but I live in hope....

Maya - I wouldnt really let the wedding stop me from TTC but I still want Kailaia a bit older before we start to try... I really like my 3 yr gaps and would like a 3.5 to a 4 yr gap this time as it will be my last so would love to be able to enjoy baby time when the older crew are at school/ kiddy, iykwim....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast