Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2007 #5

Charly - Thanks for that. Lewis also sometimes lies on his playmat daydreaming on his tummy with his head to the side, so maybe he would just drift off like that if he was tired then. I usually put his sleeping bag on at 11pm when I dream feed him and he doesn't seem to turn as much then.
    Funnilenough he can roll both ways,but only individually. He doesn't realise that if he rolls one way he can then roll back again! Bless them, this is a really cute age isn't it

Oh it really is a precious time!! Just tonight too, found DD#2 asleep on her tummy for the first time!!! Facing the wrong way down the cot too! And I had a special mummy/daughter moment when I was doing the last feed, I only had the Christmas tree lights on in the living room and DD was absolutely fascinated. I cuddled her close and whispered in her ear about the tree and how pretty the lights are and how its her first Christmas..................... oh, makes my heart melt!

Off to get an early night - might need the energy boost as taking girls to the magic cave tomorrow the energy boost might come in handy when DD#1 comes face to face with the big man!! LOL!! Will be treading very cautiously, slowly and holding her very very tightly! Certainly won't be pressuring her or forcing her to do anything she doesn't want to do! Just aiming for a special, fun family Christmas trip!

Night all!! Chat soon!
    Mwa!!

Hi all
    THought i should pop in and say hello! Sounds like we are all incredably busy, and our little ones are bounding along.
    Aiden is doing wonderfully... I measured him yesterday, he was 73cm!! OMG, what a big boy i have. He is eating 2 meals a day now. A full jar (or equilivent of homemade food) in the evenings, and a quarter of a jar for breakfast. I just divvy a jar into 4 servings, and freeze them. We have managed 3 nights of sleeping thru over the last week, which was wonderfull. I notice a deffiante (sp??) connection between his day sleeps, and how well he sleeps over night. The better he sleeps during the day, the better at night. On sunday he had some good sleeps during the day, we woke him after one sleep when he slept for 2 hours. Then, sunday night, he slept for 13hours before i woke him... he did stir a few times from 5 am, but, he either resettled, or, i stuck his dummy back in.
    Rolling - he is not the great. But, i think its its because i dont give him no nappy time. We did for the first time last night, and he had alot of fun, so, will do it more often. He does roll onto his sides, and occasionaly, from his tum to his back, but, not very often. He is sorta moving on his tum now thou, but, it is backwards....
    We have started ttc#2, AF has arrived, so, feeling abit flat, but, not overly yet. Its only my 2nd cycle, and it took 14to conceive Aiden. Hopefully, it wont take as long. As soon as Aiden starts sleeping thru on a more regular basis, then i will start charting again.

A question to you FF's. Aiden is on NAN 1 HA Gold. At 6 months, do i move him onto NAN 2? It says suitable from birth... which sorta says to me its ok to continue with after 6 months. What do you think?

Default Unbelievable comedy of errors!

Oh Debbie!! That is so so exciting that you are TTC#2! Am catapulting endless and at you love!! Sorry that you are feeling a bit flat that AF has shown her ugly mug - I hope she leaves and feels so unwelcome that she doesn't come back and the vibes and babydust take hold instead!! Yay!! And I know you're probably not, but don't be too worried if Aiden hasn't rolled yet, he'll get it before you know and then you won't be able to keep up with him! Of late I'd been reading how so many of the June babies were grabbing their toes and it has only been in the past couple of days that DD#2 has found hers - only because DH personally introduced her to them properly and now she is in love with them!! LOL!!

Ok so we went to the magic cave today..................................omg!! Could anything else really truly happen today I ask you?!?!?!? In fact it is so ridiculous that I have posted it in the boohoo room as kinda a tongue in cheek one.............who knows, some one might really need a good chuckly today and I am so happy to oblige!! LOL!!!

The cave was fine - although we didn't line up for Santa as we got their much later than anticipated and we thought that DD#1 had had enough excitement for the day (and that was just the 50min trip uinto the city!!!!!)

It was the one morning that DD#2 woke up at 5.30am and didn't go back to sleep so of course, neither did I. She usually sleeps til 7am. I fed her at 6.30am and popped her back to bed so she could get some snoozing before we left for the city.

I must admit, I did feel a bit clever this morning, teehee, as from when I got up to feed until we left was really only a couple of hours but in that time I: fed a baby, did multiple nappy changes, packed nappy bags, put together food/drinks for DD#1, folded washing, unpacked the dishwasher, had brekky, had a shower and even put make up on, did DD#1's hair and then got DD#2 up and organised and popped her in the car......not a bad effort I reckon, hehe!

It was 1/2 hour into the trip that DD#1 complained that her bottom was sore. She can be a tad dramatic sometimes so I chatted with her about how we were going to the city and there was going to be a surprise there etc. She got all happy again but then after a little while, I could hear her breathing funny. I heard a funny noise and turned and OMG!! All I got out to DH was, "DH, sick!!!" DH darted to the side of the road and omg!! It was everywhere!! and poor DH, when he went to attend to DD#1, it was still coming out, so much so that DH almost lost his breakfast right then and there!!!!

Funnily enough, it was the one time I had decided to put and entire second outfit in to the nappy bag for DD as well as all this extra water for all of us..........came in handy, LOL! So there we were on the side of the road, a naked 3 year old, a bag of wipes and not knowing where to start!! Eventually we got it organised and cleaned as best as you can on the side of the road and DH and I were seriously thinking our day was over. DD was so upset at the thought of not seeing her 'surprise' in the city that after much consideration and solution finding, DH and I decided we could in fact continue on..................with the windows down and DD#1 chatting with us all about her 'spitty' in the car and how it didn't feel nice and, "why did I do a spitty in the car mummy??" ROFL!!

Because of our slight detour, it was feed time by the time we arrived in the city but thankfully we were able to find a lovely, private feeding room and DD#2 fed lovely....yay! We all grabbed a quick sit down and a drink to recover from our trip up and then we went to the magic cave. Like I said, the line was so long by now but DD loved her ride on Nipper and the carousel (although DH & I were nervous about more motion sickness!) DD#2 was so happy and chatty and then she slept so well in her pram that it just added to the enjoyment of it all! Eventually we decided that we had had a full day already and it was time to come home. We had a bit of a giggle thinking we wouldn't forget this day in a hurry and I think DD#2 wanted to make certain we didn't because when I got her out of her car seat she had pooed EVERYWHERE!!!!! So now we had 2 car seats to wash.

Since getting home I have done 3 loads of washing and DH has bathed DD#1 and washed her hair...................so am thinking my day is done. LOL!!!! The icing was me trying my darndest to break my toes by smashing them into the leg of a wooden chair! It hurt so much I was banging my hand and head against the wall almost in tears!! Thankfully not broken as I can move them but still slightly numb and a touch ouchy though.........clever aren't I???

So we have had a lovely day............................................... ...

But there was a cherry to go upon the icing and that was when I was just about to post this long post the first time, didn't save it as I went along and moments before posting, hit the wrong button and lost the lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO FAB! OH SO FAB! I'M SO CLEVER! I'VE GOT SO MUCH TALENT!

.......will hopefully be back later after a coffee and some chocolate! ROFL!!

Mwa!!

Charly,

You should write a book! Really, Kaz Cooke has nothing on you! It sounded like Nationl Lampoon' Christmas vacation! Glad it all went well. I must say DD2 poo's sound horrendous. Lewis's little smelly ones have never ventured outside of his nappy!

Hi Debbie, glad you are all okay and Aiden is thriving, 73cm! What size trousers is he in? People say Lewis has long legs and he is only 68cm. I'm using Nan 1HA gold aswell. I think the difference in the 2 formulas is that the 2HA will have more iron in because their own iron stores run out at 6 months. That's a guess by the way so don't take my word for it!
    You know now that Aiden is eating twice a day, have you dropped any bottles? Also do you now offer him water aswell and how often? I'm a bit confused by that side of things. I bought rice cereal today, will probably start in a couple of weeks buto nce he's onto fruit and veg I don't know when to swap milk for food.

Charly - thanks for your warm wishs. Aiden hasnt discoved his toes yet either... although, he knows he has legs... he uses them every time i put a blanket on him..
    And sorry, but your post was sooo funny. Scary, as i think all of will read that and think, that could be us one day. I was actually as the shops the other week, and lady had her little boy, about 3, must of been toilet trained and had done a #2 accicdent, and it was everywhere. Poor love. Things we must put up with and deal with.
    Sarah - Aiden has 4 bottles a day, of 210ml. When he was on 180ml a bottle, he would have maybe 6bottles, plus the 2 solids. What i do is i offer him a bottle for breakfast, let him take as much as he wants, then about 30min later, i give him solids, which is about 25grams (1/4 a jar). Then, bottles as he needs for the rest of the day. About 7ish, he has solids again (depending on when he had his last bottle, i leave it about an hour after his last bottle - and depends on when we eat as well).
    Apparently, until they are 9months old, you should always offer bottle first, solids second as they get more nutritents etc from the milk. He also sits at the dinner table now with us, in his high chair and has a rusk while we eat our tea. Working on the theory thats its good habits for him to get into.
    Does that answer your question?
    Thanks for your info re the NAN as well, it makes sense. I will introduce it slowly, although he has never had issues with swapping formula, i noticed a thread on here not so long ago, someone had problems with her baby when she put him/her onto the stage 2 tin. I think the baby got constipated.

Charly - ROFLMAO at your trip story something we all have to look forward to
    and reminds me to go and put a spare outfit for DS into my bag for tomorrow

Jackson has been playing with his feet for a couple of weeks - and this morning when he had his nappy off i noticed he had his toes in his mouth too cute

i have decided to hold off a bit with the solid food as jackson has been gagging and coughing after each time he had them so i'm only giving him a tiny amount of rice cereal with banana every 2nd day now and it seems to have improved a bit - the gagging was horrible he'd just gag and growl and then end up in a massive coughing fit and i'd feel like the worst mummy ever - its so hard to know what to do as there is so much contradictory advice i've been given but i posted a thread on here and got some great info from Kelly and Barb G yay for bellybelly

DS is still not rolling much from tum to back and just rolls onto his side on his back

right better go and finish my christmas shopping list for tomorrow's one and only christmas shop i hope

hi and hugs to all mums and bubs
    Mel

Talking Merry 1st Christmas

Hi to all the June mummas, sorry it has been a looong loong time since i have been on this site alot has happened in the last couple of months!!

First of i hope all your bubbas are growing and are all well, Ashlyn is a shocker when it comes to sleeping basically none through the day maybe 1/2 hour max all day in 10 min blocks grrrr but she goes down at around 7pm and doesnt wake till midnight, 1am, then back down till 6-7am....not the best but its bearable.

She is rolling over and trying her little heart out to sit up but usually ends up on her face lol but she loves to suck her toes!!! The cutest and funniest thing to see.

She is still such a tiny little thing, she is 6.1kg and 65cm long and still wearing 0000 in summer stuff but needs 000 for length.

There are no teeth yet but im sure they are not far away as she will chew on everything she looves her rusks, not real fussed with Farex but i have tried her on a new brand i saw called Raffertys its all natural with no added anything really and its wholemeal banana and apricot cereal and she seems to like that a bit more.

Well thats Ashlyn up to date the other things that have been happening are:
    1. I was a bridesmaid for my best friend in September and DP proposed to me at her reception!!!!!! It was the biggest shock not expecting it at all, so we are getting married on 18th July 2009

2. Rylan and i were in another wedding in October i was bridesmaid and Rylan page boy, he looked so cute he had the full suit and tie with sunnies and his hair in a mohawk.

3.My brother chopped his finger off fixing his sons motorbike which required surgery and all the trimmings, he is so hopeless i am surprised he has lasted this long with all his fingers

4.Rylan is in the process of being toilet trained, 2 weeks into it and he is going really good, we went out shopping for a whole day like im talking 8am till 2.30pm and we had no accidents at all!!! I am so proud of him he just had to accept it and he is ok with it, even did poos by himself for the very first time without prompts etc

Well im sure that is enough information for tonight, i hope i can get back on a bit more regularly, its a struggle as you all know.

Well take care and have a beautiful 1st Christmas for your little ones

Eliza (rylansmum)

Goodness me, so much is going on!

Charly, what a story!!! I could see it all happening in my mind!!!
    Debbie - yay for Aiden sleeping through, you must have been so excited!
    Eliza - congratulations on your engagement, fantastic news! Was he just swept away by the moment? Or had he had it all planned out that way?

We are going well, we've had a busy week or so though, Angus wants to feed a bit more often during the day at the moment, sometimes 8 feeds in 12 hrs. A bit tiring for mummy! He spent yesterday grizzling and not sleeping so I wondered if he was getting sick, but he was a bit better today so perhaps not. Maybe teeth? He is really shoving anything into his mouth frantically at the moment and biting my fingers really hard. His little gums seem a bit pointier but I can't see any teeth through. We did a bit of a home weigh just before, looks like he weighs about 6.8kg, he's not a fat bubby. But he is happy and healthy and doing all the right things, still refluxing but you do get used to that.

My friend came over this arvo, her daughter is 6 months, and she had a horror night, she woke every hour all night!!!!! Blahhhh!!! There are times when I've been copiously refluxed on, with runny milk all over me including in my knickers, that I think "it's so hard being a reflux baby, I wish he didn't do this". But then I think how lucky I am that he sleeps the whole night, and is generally a happy quiet babbling baby all day long, and think that I am happy to keep the reflux if it means such a lovely baby!

Am heading to QLD to the coast for a few days in a week and a half, and I need to find a swimsuit, eek! I have to travel an hour to buy one as my town is too small to stock such things, so it will be a challenge, hopefully it won't depress me either looking at the body in the mirror. In other news, our belly dancing class is performing for the old folks home on Friday, should be a laugh I reckon!!!

Eliza - wow, you have been busy - and Big Congratulations on your engagement. That must be very exciting for you - and you will have your own special little page boy and flower girl. How absolutly wonderful that will be.

Sarah - i forgot to mention water - i am trying to give Aiden water with his solids. I keep offering.. somedays he has abit, others, not really fussed.

Fi - I know how you feel, at times, we think we have the worst of it, but, then, someone comes along and tells us their story, and you realise that hey, maybe things arent so bad afterall. At my mums group on Tuesday, 2 of the ladies had had rotton nights, getting up like 8times over night. Thankfully, AIden has never been that bad. I would say without a doubt that something is happening in Angus's gums thou. The fun begins. I have all sorts of stuff on hand for him. Teething rings, bonjela, zylacaine, brauers teething releif, panadol, dummys in the freezer, and rusks... Thankfully, he has been fine for a while. Just every now and then i think they play up, but, they havent been to bad. Have fun on your QLD holiday. By the sounds of things you are very active, and the belly danceing classes must do wonders for you, so, i am sure you will like just fine in your bathers. And besides, i am sure Angus is worth every thing.
    I read, or heard something the other - be proud of your body - causes thats how we got our babies. Sure, i hate the fact that my hips are bigger, but, its a small price to pay for my babies.

Hi everyone

Diana had her first solids today! She is two weeks short of 6 months, but for weeks she has been eyeing up my food and trying to grab it (yesterday she grabbed a biscuit out of my hand and put it in her mouth), so we decided to start today. She had a bit of mashed avocado (maybe one tablespoon all up, although she probably only swallowed about half of it) for dinner and absolutely loved it. It was so cute. Tomorrow we will give her something else to try.

Diana got her first Christmas present today. I'm Polish, and when I was little children got gifts on St Nicholas day (6th of December), as well as on Christmas Eve (lucky us). So this morning there was gift in Diana's stocking. She got a wrist rattle and played with it for a large part of the day.

Jen - I so know how you feel about being overwhelmed by housework. Mine seems neverending too. It seems that as soon as I finish I have to start again. How cute about Kenzie licking your ice block. In the weekend we went to a bbq at a friend's house and Diana tried to grab my bottle of beer (low alcohol ) and drink from it.

Naomi - Thanks for your comment on Diana's website. Yes, she is standing in the photo. I tried to sit her down on the couch, but she wouldn't bend her legs, so I stood her against the back of the couch and let go of her, and she stood there for about 5 seconds (long enough for me to take the photo), then fell over.

Charly - what a great story. You should send it to a magazine or something as I'm sure it's print worthy.

Mel - hope your Christmas shopping went well. I think that I have done most of mine too. BTW - I haven't heard anything from the other Sydney mums who were meeting on the 10th, so if you're still up for it maybe we could set another June baby Sydney mum date somewhere?? I think that Tina was keen for a Wednesday or a Friday somewhere, although Wednesday afternoons are not good for me.

Eliza - congratulations on your engagement. Well done to Rylan being toilet trained too. When is Ashlyn's birthday? Diana is only a little bigger at 6.5kg. I have just recently put away her 0000 clothes and put her in 000, but am finding that she is getting too long for some of them.

Feathertop - yes, it does sound like Angus may be teething. Diana started biting down on nearly everything before she got her first tooth. She is also a very refluxy baby, but I find that as long as she has a bib on and I carry a towel with me wherever I go it's not too much of a problem, lol.

Debbie - wow on being so prepared for teething. Diana's first tooth came so early, that I was completely unprepared. One thing that I found that gave her relief was dipping a cloth in camomile tea, putting it in the freezer and then giving it to her to suck on.

Hope you all have a good night and a great weekend.

Hi ladies.

Charly your girls are absolutely hilarious. Sarah was right you could write a book with all your stories! They sound so precious

Debbie its great news that Aiden is sleeping right through. You must be starting to feel "normal" with that extra sleep!! Good luck with TTC#2 I'll be sending you all the sticky vibes I can spare xx

Fi I can sympathise with the refluxy baby... I've had a bra full of milk many a time ROFL. Hope those teeth break through without too much discomfort for Angus.

Eliza great to hear from you again it sounds like you've had a very busy couple of months. Congratulations on your engagement - it must be such an exciting time for all of you. Dont worry too much about Ashlyn's size she'll catch up when she's good and ready!!

Mel & Zofia I'm still in for a meet up. We've got so much on in the next couple of weeks but just let me know when your meeting and I'll try to work something out.

Well it sounds like Mikayla is pretty much on par with most. She's sucking on her feet which is very funny to watch and she oh so close to crawling. DH and I just sit in front of her and try to entice her to move forward. She goes backwards quite easily but moving ahead is proving to be a little difficult for her - she gets so frustrated the poor little thing Her fingers are constantly in her mouth and she's not only sucking on then but chewing too so I can only assume that her teeth are on the move - her gums seem to be getting thinner when I touch them so who knows.

Oh and someone mentioned their little one licking ice blocks - have a look at this... Mikayla took the top of this one in only minutes!! Yummy Iceblock

She's on 2 feeds a day now and loving it - I just hope her sleeping patterns get better soon....

Sorry if i've missed anyone but its been hectic in here LOL

Take care xx
    Last edited by teepee2; December 6th, 2007 at 08:53 PM.

Default not a good day

OMG i'm so embarrassed - I was in the middle of Target at parramatta today and had DS in his baby sling as he had been a bit cranky and he only had a short romper suit on anyways he did this huge poo and it went all down my leg and landed on the floor - not good - anyways my mum was with me so she got DS off me so I could clean up the floor and myself as best I could (thank goodness for having an extra towel in my bag) and all I could think was - dear Charly I know exactly how you feel now
    so we managed to get DS cleaned up and this woman just stared at me and said oh how revolting (as I was putting the dirty towel in a plastic bag)

I then went out to sit in the chair outside the store while mum finished her shopping and had just lifted my top to give DS the breast and this same woman walked past and said in a very LOUD voice oh for gods sake don't these mum's realise there is a parents room - well yes I do know that but my son is hungry now

sorry about the rant everyone - LOL but it was just two stories I had to share - being a mum is the best thing in the world but sometimes it can be so messy

sweet dreams to all
    Mel

OMG Mel_thekiwimum!!! I am sending you hugs whilst laughing........hope you don't mind and I would've thrown the poo towel at the lady and then aimed a boob at her and shot her in the face with bm!!! Cranky old cow!!

"don't you know there are mother's rooms" - what the?!?!?! What paddock did she just escape from?!?!? (sorry - bit passionate aren't I..............Ok, off my very tall soap box now and pulling my head right in! )

Really should go to bed now so hopefully will get a mo' to bbl tomorrow okeedokee lovlies?

Mwa!!

Oh Mel, you poor thing. Big hugs to you. Some people just seriously have no brains. What? Did the lady.. (sorry, it wasnt a lady) ... did she think you planned for your DS to do a big poop like that? Cause, as mummys thats what we would all love to happen! Silly silly woman.
    I have a friend who was doing her food shopping, and one of her kids (2yr old) threw up everywhere, and not one person offered to help... what is wrong with the world today, where people dont reaslise that babies are just babies.
    I think you did a great job, and handled the situation very well. Showed great maturity.. pity that woman couldnt show some as well.

Tina - just had a look at Mikyala eating the ice block - they soon learn what they like dont they. We give Aiden abit of ice cream every now and then, and he loves it..

Oh - Aidens sleeping thru was short lived

Oh Debbie! I hope that its just a tiny blip on the screen with Aiden stopping his non stop sleeping marathon! Hugs hugs hugs to you love!!

Teepee2 - oh my goodness!! How cute is Mikayla?!?!?! She is absolutely gorgeous!!! Oh my goodness!! She is so so beautiful and how much did she love that iceblock?!?!?!? I loved how when it was readjusted at one stage she seemed to be like, "wait a minute! Where is it?? Come back come back!!" Oh too cute!!

Starfish - my DD has also been eyeing off my food so much so that if I am holding her, she will follow my fork to my plate, then to my mouth and then watch me eat - I feel a little mean so I am not sure if I will hold off now til after Christmas. I love your Christmas traditions!! That must've been so much fun sharing Diana's first Christmas moment - can't wait for DD's!!

Rylansmum - woah!! You've had quite a year haven't you?!?! And on your engagement!! That is so so wonderfully exciting! Congratulations!

Feathertop - I too think that things really aren't so bad after all but it usually is after someone else has told my of their plight that I think it!
    Hows Angus doing? Was it his teeth? I hope you get some fantastic r&r up in QLD! Oh! And how did the dance performance go at the old folks home?? Betcha they got a real kick out of it!!!! I'm not even going to bother looking at bathers this summer..........a supportive tank top (prob still with bra on underneath- no b/pads though - good grief!! Don't need help in that area iykwim!! LOL!) and long boardies will suit me I think.......with my bod atm, guess I should leave something up to others imagination..................I just won't correct them if they think there's a hot little package underneath!!!! Let them live in la-la land!! ROFL!!!!! But it makes me sick that people like my SIL can have a baby in May and look fabulous in a suit by summer.....wrong, wrong, wrong!! But I am completely supportive of all those who can do such things..........just let me go stand in front of those magic mirrors first!! LOL!!

Well, guess what?!?!?!? DD#2 said, "DAD"!!!!!!!

Now I know she has absolutely no idea what she said and I know that she wasn't even trying, it is simply her new phase of babbling which is absolutely adorable - particularly watching her little tongue dance around as all these new sounds come out....but!!!! She was sitting on my lap waiting for her burps and DH was chatting next to me. She began her excited noises, arms going, her rocking all over the place. Then her mouth moves like a duck first before any noise comes out and then, "DAD" followed by more baby babble. She hasn't done it again and just smiles at me probably thinking I am a complete twit as I repeat, "dad-dad, mum-mum"..................I just think its so great that DH was there as well coz he probably wouldn't have believed me! We both jumped and had a shocked look on our face (which, come to think of it, is probably why she hasn't done it again! Probably thinking, "Woah! That wasn't quite the response I was after from the parentals!!" )

So complete co-winky-dink but, awwwwwww!! Was so cute!!

Well feed time beckons so best go open the bar

Mwa!!

Thank you to everyone for the congratulations!!
    Feathertop: i think he had been planning for a little while atleast because for a few weeks prior he had been asking me what kind of rings i liked etc and i didnt really think into it as we have always just talked about it and he always told me he would never get married it was all a waste of time!!... but now i i find out he had always wanted to marry me but didnt want me to think he would propose so it was more of a surprise.
    He had the ring with him but he said the reason he did it there was becasue my bestfriend (who was the bride) was the one who got us together and wanted to involve her someway, so now her wedding anniversary is our engagement anniversary lol

Debbie: i am so excited about having the kids in the wedding party i have already choosen the dress i want for ashlyn LOL getting a bit ahead of myself but she will be 2 and rylan 5 so perfect

Zofia: Ashlyn was born on the 25th she is a tiny little thing lol... long and lanky, i am so stoked with rylan he still has his days but im winning the battle i believe lol.

teepee2: Its great to be back and catching up on how all the babes are going, it has been full on on top of all the other news i just got a new job starting monday its night work in the deli at woolies, i didnt want to go back so soon but if i want to have the wedding im hoping for i need to have the money lol its only 3-4 days a week and after 5pm so its when they are in bed so i wont miss too much lol. Im not really worried with ashlyns size, im just not used to having a little baby rylan was a boofer he was in the 90th percentile from birth lol

Take care everyone have a great holiday if you are lucky enough to get one
    Eliza

hey everyone sounds as the bubs are all doing really well.
    immy has been in alot of pain with cutting teeth and nothing seems to work she hates colud stuff and today she has only had 50mls of milk she usually has 150 and baby rice and fruit has anyone got any ideas on how i can get her to drink her milk????? please i will try anything

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast