Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2007 #9

That's so cool Sarah!!!

Okay... wedding ring test went around in circles, so that predicts it will be a BOY!

And the chinese lunar calendar say BOY too!

Looks like I'm having more slugs and snails and puppy dog tails!!!
    Last edited by Celsie; August 10th, 2008 at 03:02 PM.

Okay... this is kinda weird. I did the wedding ring test again. If I hold it in the middle of my tummy, it says boy. If I hold it to the side, it says girl. I've been joking with Tate that we conceived twins, because I have two "pressure spots"... but now I'm a little worried!

oooh twins!!!!!!!!!!!! ready made family .... how exciting.. when is your first scan?
    18 weeks or earlier?

Well i just bought DD a single bed... oooh!!!!!!!!! on ebay lol. It is a divan with trundle drawers underneath

PP have you done the wedding ring test? Or do you already know what you're having???

Woo hoo on the big girls bed! :woot:

nah havent done the test.
    It was right with ashley though! lol
    Dont know what we are having..... will you find out?

The squishy bit is when Dory sees a baby jellyfish and wants to adopt it as her own

Sorry only have seconds before girls destroy room and I burn tea......

No, I won't find out. We didn't with Caeleb and I really enjoyed not knowing till his birth.

Hiya
    Remember me?

Just had a quick look before i head off to bed - and wanted to say a big congratulations to Celsie! How exciting. Wishing you a H&H pregnancy!

OMG CELSIE!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I'm gone for a little while and I miss out on soooo much!!! Thats awesome news Sarah, you and Tate must be so excited!!!

We're just at the end of our TWW and I'm having a blood test tomorrow to find out if our last cycle has worked. The initial plan was to be strong and NOT use a HTP this time but I had one in my wardrobe and of course couldnt help myself I used it on Thursday (12dpo) and got a very very very faint line. I'm not getting my hopes up because it could have been the fertility drugs still in my system, which can give false BFP's. So tomorrow is the big day for us, where we sit by the phone waiting for results, and hopefully Celsie we'll be doing it all together again!!!!

I havent had a chance to read back on all the post - got side tracked by Celsie's news but will be back tomorrow night when I have more time, hopefully with good news!

Hope you're all well xx

OMG Tina!!! That would be SO amazing!!! I'd love to be your Belly Buddy again!!! I was 12 DPO on Thursday, so does that man we have the same EDD?

Oh I can't get the smile off my face!!! Best of luck for tomorrow sweetie!!! Make sure you come on here and let us know really soon, good or bad!!!

Last edited by Celsie; August 11th, 2008 at 12:09 AM.

Good luck Teepee, we have our fingers crossed..........

Hi Debbie! Hoaw are you and little Aiden? I was wondering where you had gone. What is your news?

teepee
    how wonderful if you and celsie got to share this journey again!!
    good luck hun!!

Just checking in to see if Tina's been... not yet.

Oh my goodness Teepee!! I am hanging out for you lovey!

Must admit to feeling pangs of slight jealousy that I won't be in a belly buddies group with any of you lovely precious adorable wonderful friends .....oh but :goodluck2: to you all!!!!

MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Still no Tina huh? I hope everything is okay...

Here I am Celsie

Well I dont really know what to think of my news. The clinic rang this afternoon and said that although it was a BFP, that my HCG level was quite low (only 97 - whereas with Mikayla it was about 350!) I have to go in on Wednesday for another blood test to see if my levels are rising. So it seems that for now I am pregnant but whether its a viable pregnancy or not remains to be seen

But on a brighter not Celsie, yes it seems we would have the exact same EDD. How great would that be!!!

Just off to see what some others think in the TTC threads about my HCG....

What day did they do your blood? I had a blood test with Caeleb at 13DPO and got a HCG level of 40.

Celsie I had a blood test this morning - so its 16dpo. Matt spoke to the nurse so I dont know what she thought the chances were of it continuing to rise. I suppose I only have my results with Mikayla to compare to (which would have been around the same time) so 97 does seem really low. BUT maybe I'm just worrying about nothing - look at Caeleb after all!!

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast