Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2005 #3

Well Fi if your on CD 15 I would keep BDing.. sounds like you will be anyway!! ;) My last cycle was 29days and I O'd on cd18 (but I think my cycle was a little all over the place from the previous cycle... another story).... sucks waiting for O, but at least my ttw is a little shorter! Fingers crossed you have already caught the eggy tho!! :)

Dee, how is your little jumping bean? Not long now until you know what flavour bean you are having :D I hope you get a strawberry one ...lol!! But seriously, the amount of BDing you guys did when you conceived, it has to be a girl :)

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Ok.... this feels like the twilight zone in here.... TWW... TTC... BDing.... O'ing - arrrrgh!! It's all coming back to me!!! hehehehe

Fi - sounds like things are going well for you guys. I hope you can convince Shane to take Jenna to playgroup. She'd just love it. So is Shane getting up to her during the night or are you still having to do that? LOL @ all the blokes doting over Jenna at work. Here's to a speedy BFP... a BFN won't be for the lack of trying!! LOL
    Yeah... where is Bec??

Tanya - sending you loads of boy vibes. I still say you will "do a Trish" but opposite...

Off to a first birthday today. One of the little boys from MG. There's only 2 more birthdays to go (and one of them is Gabby's!).

Tanya - I thought the amount of BDing we did would mean a boy, obviously I`m one confused person LOL I do have a feeling it`s a girl (they also say girls are the stronger sex and it`s shown me how strong it is, I also have a feeling it`s twin was a boy as they say vanishing twins are often the boys being the weaker of the two), he/she is very active like it`s big brother (Fi I hope I`m not upsetting you, sorry if I am). I do feel more positive now it`s jumping around like a mad thing but then when I go for a few hours without feeling it, I worry again. Mark wants another boy, 3 boys apparently aren`t enough for him, I don`t mind what we have.

Fi - You sound more like yourself, I really hope you caught that eggie and as Tanya has said keep BDing, last time I O`d on days 11 and 19 so you`d be in the middle of your cycle anyway. Good luck. Hope Jenna`s sleeps better soon for you. Yay @ her taking so many steps, she`s a very clever girl but you already knew that. How cute of the engineers playing peek a boo with Jenna

Deb - Have a good day today.

Oh, I can hear my pegs going everywhere, this child of mine is so full on and hardly sleeps during the day now, I`m lucky if I get 1 hour in the late afternoon but I wouldn`t be without him

Hope your all well

ange-par Guest

Fi - YAY for Jenna taking steps. What a clever little bundle!!!! Good luck with trying to concieve. Sounds Like you're having lots of fun trying.

Deb, Fi & Bec - Can you believe that our babies are nearly 1? It's only 21 days for Ella. Boy time sure does fly. Are we going to have another get together? Was thinking that if we have it at the end of March we could have a cake for them all.

Ella has cut her second molar. That makes a total of 10 teeth at the moment, but her bottom gums are very swollen and more teeth are on the way.

Keep well and will try to post again soon.

Wow Ange!! 10 teeth!! I can't believe how long Violet is taking to get hers! it was a whole month beween her 1st and 2nd!

Dee... well going by Shettles, the more you BD, the lower the sperm count on each BD, this equates to a higher level of X spermies! But I suppose the closer to O you BD it also increases your chance of a boy. I suppose we can only wait and see :)

Violet almost walked up a step yesterday! It's so cute watching her plod around... still very slow :)

Tanya

Angela - I can't believe Ella has so many teeth!!! My god! Jenna is still thankfully just on the bottom two, but the top ones are closer. Maybe no more than a month away I guess.

Dee - itwill be very interesting to see if your preedictions run true. And you dont upset me, of everyone I know you know how I feel, so how can I begrudge you some happiness.

Tanya - I thought I o'd several times this month, but thats just plain confusing. I'm pretty sure I o'd fridaycause I had lots of cramps in my right side. We last dtd on Thursday am, we were fighting on Friday night and I slept on the couch - so we may have missed htis month unless those little fullas on Thursday am are tough ones. If so - I guess a girl! Nah - I reckong it wont be this month. We'll see. How long are your cycles? When is AF due for you? I'm due 9th March, and usually pretty much on time. How cute on Violets steps.

We have been looking at this AWESOME catelogu for a company called Judius - do a search and you'll find them. They supply kindies, playgroups, childcare etc, and we have found an amazing set of those vinyl blocks that we want to buy. They are about $600 though, but would last a lifetime I'd say. I'mnot sure if they are cheaper as they are expensive on some other things I've seen around, but I'll do a search adntry and find somethings. Jenna LOVES climbing up things, specially steps, so I figure these modular things would be great fun.

Shane is still getting up to Jenna. I just roll over and ignore her, so he has to I'm afraid. I'm not sure how I would go back to feeding 3 times a night again!! I'm a bit spoilt.

Righto - better bath and bed the child.
    Fi

BOO!!!
    He he he I was hiding..lol
    Hi girlies it is nice to be loved well missed at least
    How is everyone? People that are bding for a purpose [-o< good luck those for recreation have fun. And me well guee beds are for sleeping!
    Miss Eliza has been alittle plain teeth and a cold with a cough again!
    So sleep has been my main ambition, it is a real killer when you get so use to not walking the floorboards with a screaming child.
    Deb: Hope the last party for your mg was good, not long till Miss Gabs
    Fi: lol I said to Nick that if the nieghbours pull him aside and start telling him about my afternoon visitors 8-[ to act really suprised
    Tanya: Oooh nice ticker so "official" Hows the new house? And yes I love your look
    Dee: Nice to see you again, hope you are keeping well. Everytime I weigh Eliza I think of Matty..lol I want her to add a few kilos
    Zola: Hope you are keeping well!
    Ange: Another tooth she is really churning them out, she will be the first to eat a steak
    Better go and catch some sleep I suppose..then again I might just catch up here for another few hours.
    I bet my bug is past the end in Eliza's ticker..sighhh
    Bec

Hi Yu Bec :) Sorry to hear Eliza has been a bit ill...not fun!
    Yes it's offical... I am still a bit scared tho... 8-[

Fi, I hope the 9th of march turns into the 16th of November :) . I still have AF atm... if I have a 28 day cycle it should be due again on the 24th (hopefully I O early!!)
    Those Judius products look really good!!

Violet has been really good the passed week *knock knock*. Ever since her second tooth came through!! Yay! I hope the others don't take as long!

Tanya

Yah another tooth through ,I was starting to think that I was going to have to go in with the plyers and pull the damm thing out.So now we have 7. Please let the others appear overnight so I don't have to deal with them. On a good note she went down at 8 and woke at 6 and is back down again, if only we did nothing but stay at home 8-[
    Have a great day
    Bec
    Tanya: I am petrified at the mom, I think my IVF doctors receptionist is ready to punch me if I cancel another appointment

Debbie Lee Guest

Tanya - isn't it nice when you get a small break from the teething? Gabby has been delightful in the last week or so because her teeth have settled for now. I suppose I should make the most of it! Yay for the ticker... hope you don't have to have it for long! Is Wato looking forward to you being preggo again or is he scared too?? LOL

Bec - sorry to hear that Eliza has been giving you hell with the teething. It's so hard to see them in pain, hey? Lack of sleep certainly doesn't help. LOL @ Nick acting surprised when the neighbours tell him about your "daytime visitors" hehehe.

Fi - those vinyl blocks sound fantastic. I saw some big blocks at a dentist waiting room once and thought that they would make for excellent entertainment at home. They looked like giant dice. They are expensive but I guess worth it if they last through all the children (and grandkids at a later date??). How long until your back room becomes a rumpus room?? hehehe - As for you being "spoilt" with Shane getting up to Jenna... I hardly think it's being spoilt when you have to go to work the next day! Good on him for doing it tho. I'd still have to get up to Gabby if Neil became a house husband, I reckon.... although, he does get up to her on the weekends so I probably underestimate him. Actually, he reckons he wakes up to her crying at night now when he used to sleep through it. I think it's because their bond is so much stronger that he is more receptive to her needs. It's nice... but I know he needs his sleep so I told him to wear ear plugs, LOL..

Ange - wow @ Ella's 10 teeth!! She doesn't like doing things by halves, hey? Yep... all our bubs will be 1 so very soon.... it's scary but exciting at the same time.

Dee - sounds like Matthew is keeping you on your toes! Pity he doesn't sleep during the day for you. Too much to do and see! I'm glad that the baby is being really active and putting your mind at ease. I don't blame you for worrying when you don't feel it after a while. I doubt you can go through what you have been through and not worry.

Just had a friend come to visit with her 4 week old bubba, Alana. She's sooooo tiny!! Gabby was heavier than her at birth compared to what she is now! It was nice to have a cuddle but I have SO forgotten what it was like to handle a newborn!! I guess it's only such a short amount of time but, at the time, it felt like Gabby was so little forever!

Ooo excitement plus at the Morris household. Gabby took her first little shuffles on her feet yesterday. A couple of times we encouraged her to walk to us while she was standing and she shuffled both her feet, one at a time, trying to come toward us! I wouldn't classify them as steps yet but, sheesh!! I don't think they are far off!!

She's a little monster at the moment. She says Mum and Dad lots now and will point to her nose and my nose when I ask her where they are (sometimes....). Just a bit clever!

Yay Gabby, sounds like she is really getting mobile Deb!!

We almost have a top tooth!!! And I should've knocked harder, another crap night from Violet... poor bub, hopefully the tooth will be through tomorrow!

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww poor Violet! When it rains, it pours, hey?? Hope you get a better sleep tonight, Tanya.

Gotta go and clear out all the bedrooms because we are having the carpets cleaned tomorrow (a LONG time overdue). It's going to be great once it's all done. Almost like a spring clean!

We now have 3 teeth!! It was that close to the surface, it broke through this evening

Yay for getting your carpets cleaned Deb. It's amazing what a difference it can make.

Just thought I would pop in to tell you all that

Tanya

Fi - Perhaps your doing a Dee if you think you O`d a couple of times. Did you get EWCM each times plus cramps on the opposite side? I hope AF doesn`t arrive for you. Thanks Fi, I try not to mention bubs too much in here as I`m worried about upsetting you.

Tanya - Looks like I could be in for either sex as we BD`d every 12 - 18 hours in the first 2 weeks of my cycle so we hit O both times. Yay for Violet almost walking a step and double yay for 3 teeth.

Bec - LOL @ thinking of Matthew each time you weigh Eliza, would you like some of his length too???? He was 79cms @ 9 months, he was off the chart so he has plenty of length to give away if you`d like some too LOL. Hope Eliza is feeling better soon, I was going to ask how is she settling at night now but with a cold I`m sure settling isn`t easy atm. I`ve just read your 2nd post which tells me how Eliza is sleeping, I`m a bit slow atm!!!!!

Deb - Yay for Gabby taking a couple of shuffles. Is that Gabby on the front page of BB, it looks like her and Neil? Or do I have the wrong Gabby???????

I better get myself moving, getting some pixie photos taken today which are our first professional photos so I hope they turn out okay. Oh talking about photos I`ve updated Matthew`s site if anyone wants to take a look at my little monkey.

WHOOHOO its Miss Gab, we have a celeb among us.

Hi all just a quick post, the teeth are finally all settled down w have a hearing test today so I can't imagine her failing as she can hear a tin top being pulled..lol
    Tanya: yah on the few teeth, lol about knocking harder
    Dee: Hope the pixie photos go well, big smiles and all
    Better run ...little girl pulling at me leg AGAIN
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Dee - yep, that is my gorgeous Gabby on the main site. I was just about to come in and brag about how she is the baby of the month but you beat me to it!! We have that photo on our desktop because it's just too amazing. She only closed her eyes for 5 seconds so I was lucky to get the pic. It was when we took her to the beach for the first time in late December. Hope the pixie photos went well. Will have to go and check out Matthew's site after this.....

Bec - somehow I don't think Eliza needs to borrow any length from Matthew! She's a tall one! Have fun at the hearing test. Glad to hear the teeth have settled down - a long time coming, hey?

Tanya - yay for tooth #3!! Hope you get a bit of a break (and at least a few decent nights sleep) before #4 makes it's grand entrance!

I've cleared out all the rooms of furniture so the lounge and dining room (where we have floorboards) look like a furniture shop, LOL. It will be soooo nice to have all the carpets clean and fresh. The only thing I couldn't move out of the room was Gabby's cot but it's on wheels so I figure that's ok.

Hmmm... I think I have confused you all a bit... Violet is already walking... has been for almost 3 weeks. She almost walked UP a step... does that make sense?

Deb, I haven't seen the front page of BB yet... well done miss Gab tho :D

Bec, it's great to get a breeak form those nasty teeth, huh?

I hope Matthew behaves for his photo's Dee...

Tanya

Yep - Eliza will be tall, skinny, and probably blonde. Her mate Jenna will be brown, short, chubby and curly. Poor child.

Must go and look at the front page Deb - clever Gab

I got that Violet was walking Tanya - and that she walked UP a step!!! Jenna is starting to lift her feet toget over things, but shes still too clumsy.

Gotta go and get ready for work!!!! ARGH

Fi

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast