Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2006 #5

Talking Hi all - sorry it is so long!

Hi everyone,

Well what a day i have had - here goes......

It is really nice weather here as usual so i thought Tayneesha and i would do some gardening, so here i am in the garden trying to get it looking nice again - damm weeds, I had nearly finished and thought yippee i have finished nearly and then i can Put DD in bed for a sleep and have a nap for myself.

Well that went out he window didnt it. You see i have neighbours who like to visit nearly every day they are elderly and it is driving me NUTS :mad: . I had just finished and this voice said " oh i thought i heard you out here" So she made herself at home didn't she. (I don't have the heart to say i'm sorry but i am really busy and can you please leave...) 2hrs later she has left, in the mean time my little one is over tired and really really needs to go to bed. I put her to bed and then made some lunch for me and DH he came home for lunch today, that was nice. Once he left and went back to work ithought yippee rest time even if it is for 10mins, DO YOU THINK I GOT THAT! THE OLD BAG knocks at the door with a lettuce for me and then tells me her life long story of how depressed she is and so on.. by this stage i am not happy!

Eventually she leaves and my DD wakes up so no rest for me yet. Hopefully later on this arvo. I think i will hide and close all the blinds and make it look like no one is home at least. Anyway that's my whinging done for today, thanks for listening i feel better now.

Jen 13- I am fine sleepy today DD was up a few times last night sooking, teeth i am thinking, she seems to try crawling in her sleep god knows what she is trying to do? With mother in laws i agree totally with you i have a REAL COW MIL! She is not nice at all thats why i am sooo glad we are on the other side of Australia from her.(hehehehe) DH agrees that she is her worst enemy so i am happy about that and he doesn't stick up for her all the time. I find if you be really really nice she gets even more P***ed off. I like that cause then i feel good and i can't feel guilty for being mean. I just don't waste alot of my time with her and i don't send her pictures as often and distanced ourselves from her so she gets the message. It does work! My sister in laws are great though and they agree that there mum is a pain in the Butt. They have even had falling outs with her. I think at the end of the day most MIL's will never accept the fact there little boy/older man has now got a life without her and puts us the wife before the mother, IUKWIM! Anyway enough of my babbling about MIL's. Good decision about the godparents - hehehe!!!

Emz- Thankyou for the compliment of DD. She is cute i must say!must take after the mother -me! (hehehe.) All babies are cute though in there own way thats for sure.
    Abby sounds very similar to Tayneesha in her milestones. I wish though Tayneeshs would sleep through she use to until recently any tips? I hope she does soon.

Anyway Tayneesha is doing the following:

Crawling - nearly there, just waiting, waiting, she is up on all fours but can't work it out just yet, she rocks back and forth though and grunts and mmmmmmm sounds when she is like this, she can aso lift the hand and reach out for things in this positon, So i hope soon it happens i can't wait for that milestone.She can also sit without support, Yeah!

Feeding - she has solids two to three times a day now, i am lucky she loves everything, she has had apple, bananna, pear, carrots, pumpkin, potato, green beans, cauliflour, broccoli, kiwi fruit - I know that apparently kiwi fruit and broccoli are supposed to be later but it hasn't affected her. She has 3 - 4 bottles a day and also cold boiled water as up here it can get hot. No problems in this area Yippee!!!

Sleeping - Well she was really good and use to sleep all the way through but she recently has started to wake at night. It varies some nights twice others she wakes up at 5.30am but when i go into her bedroom she is trying to crawl in her cot but it looks like she is still asleep so i put the dummy in her mouth put her back under the covers and she goes back to sleep????? Any ideas of whats going on?

Talking - she is saying mama and dada and other sounds like bababa, mmmmmm etc etc.It's really cute!

Baths- Loves them and is a real water baby!

Anyway this is probably one of the longest threads you have read i am sooo sorry about rambling on and on but i promise i will only post a long thread every time i have soething to complain about and also to fill you all in on Tayneesha's milestones.

Well better go i am hoping to get a rest. The phone is coming off the hook too. I hope all is well and your littlies aren't giving you too much grief and most of all giving you pleasure. happiness and alot and laughs....

Jen
    xxx

P.s sorry it is sooo long!

Hey guys.. just another quicky from me again sorry. We're in the middle of moving, and have only just organised temporary dialup at mum's. ERK. Hate dialup. LOL.

Anyway... Update on Lucy's boyfriend :

Sitting - He can sit! Yay! I can plonk him on the floor, and he'll sit there for aaaaaages! It's opened up his little world so much.. coz he can play with things better when he's sitting up. I still surround him with some cushions coz we still have the occasional face plant LOL. Emz - I know what you mean about looking like they're going to crawl from sitting. Unfortunately that's when the face plant happens. LOL.

Talking - Baby talk is coming along nicely! LOL. It's so cute. I swear he's saying 'hello dada' sometimes! He only really says mamamama when he wakes up. I like to think he's calling me But he's becoming a real little chatter box. And he does the cutest bashful smile and hides his face. Especially when I say "Tallon, say mummy". He just grins and turns his head and hides it. LOL.

Eating - we are on 3 meals a day, and plenty of breast feeds inbetween! He's liking most foods.. wasn't fond of bananas, but I''m thinking of making it a banana smoothie with breastmilk, and then thickening it up with some rice cereal. Coz mushed up banana is pretty gross.. lol.. so slimy! Jen - yup.. solid poos. We had a shocking one the other day tho.. perhaps a teething poo? But yeah.. I sooooo can't help laughing at him when he's straining to get those pebbles out. LOL. It's the funniest thing. I really should get it on video. heheheh.

Teeth - We're getting a tooth! I'm very excited LOL. Can't wait for that cheeky grin with a single tooth It's amazing tho.. coz he hasn't had any symptoms! We just saw this little blister type thing on his gum the other day, and now you can really feel the top of the tooth.. almost feels like it's already broken through, but can't really see it yet.

Sleep - still having good and bad nights. We had 2 rotten nights earlier this week, and he's slept through the last 2 nights. *shrug*. We're now living at mums and his cot is in our room now, but it doesn't seem to have phased him at all.

Ok.. that's all. Sorry I broke my promise about being back to do personals etc.. we're busy packing, and I've got other work I have to do inbetween. So I'll have to do a proper catchup later.

hi girls, have lots to say but am tight for time ATM. I will try to get back in tonight!

Hi girls,

I'm still tired, Beth still doesn;t want to sleep. Lucky DP is here or else I would never get any work done. She is not so bad at night though, and she sleeps in with me anyway. She still will not go longer than about 20mins!! She now does the Ta Da! This means she will be feeding happily until someone walks past or makes a noise then she throws her arm across and her head back and a big cheesy smile like Ta Da!
    I think half of it is that she doesn't want to miss a thing, the other half is that her brother is so LOUD all day!
    we are on baby porrige in the morning and at night. I will be increasing the range as she loves her tucker and my boobs are sick of being stretched across the room!
    She sits up with her sister and listens to music, but likes to throw herself backwards for fun. Actually she is perfectly happy all day as long as someone is holding her.

Thanks for the tips, I will look at giving her the bath/massage combination. Maybe I might buy mini earmuffs as well so we can block out the fine musician playing drums and stomping all day......

Ok I'm back, just a day late

House stuff still getting sorted....if DH hasn't heard anything by monday lunch time he will be going over there to see what is happening.

Brad is getting another cold :mad: He gets so sooky and unbearable so i hope it doesn't hang about for too long. I took him to the CFHC the other day to get his hearing tested. All is well. We just need to to teach him to listen. She has given us some pointers....at least now i know he can hear me, he just decides not to listen and do as i ask!!!!!!! We are working on it but it will take time i guess. She said it is not uncommon for kids this age to get so wound up with what they are doing to not hear you or take in what you have said.

The day prior to Brad's hearing test i also had Liam at the CFHC getting a 7 month "service" to check his weight as i didn't feel like he was gaining much. I was right! He only put on 500grams (now 5.8kg bare) over two months, his head grew half a cm to 41 and he got 1cm longer, now 62. She suggested i up his food intake. So i have uped him to four meals a day and almost doubled his cereal and dinner meal (he was on 3 meals). The other option was to increase to 4 bb feeds or introduce a formula feed but i thought i would start with food. He loves it and as yet has not been to full to stop eating. Which worries me a bit cause what goes in must come out. Lets just say after his veges the other night i was reintroduced to the peas the following morning.....almost as whole as when i last saw them. The clinic lady suggested if i was extremely worried to get a referal to a pead. but i might wait a few weeks and if no obvious weight gain i will try to get one. Other than that he is back to see her at the start of Nov and it is only then if he hasn't filled out she would highly recommend seeing a pead. So fingers crossed he starts to get bigger .
    I think his teeth may be on the move...there are none in sight but he gets sooo irritated and pulls at his ears when feeding sometimes and goes off both bb's and solids. I hate it when he gets up the pain cry cause you can't explain it and panadol can only do so much. the other night he also got a hit of phunergon which helped but he went to bed with only a small bb feed..poor little man. If he is going to be like brad his threatened to come from about 8 monthe and took till almost 13 months to actually come through.

It is DH's brother's 30th on sunday so he is having a party tomorrow night and breakfast on sunday. It should be good. There are only about 30 people and a handful of kids so it shouldn't be too late a night.

Steph - all those foods you mentioned you cut out just happen to be most of my diet!!!! I am trying to cut back on them but am just so hungry still on other foods ....prob has something to do with still feeding Liam! or am i just using that as an excuse

Best be off, am so tired for some reason, i hope i am not getting brad's cold.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Default Hello girls!

Hi all,

Well Tayneesha is asleep Yeah! I have time to write something. I am one lucky woman. My DH let me sleep all night last night he did the night shift which is only Tayneesha awaking at 5am for some uknown reason - teething we think or some development thing?

Lulu- i am sorry about beth but hopefully she will give you a break soon, i feel for you. I agree about doesn't want to miss a thing and if she feels left out i bet she starts to sook. This is what my DD does it is cute though!

I am alive and awake today Yeah! I have done the housework and DH has done all the gardens so the house is looking nice and neat again. I think we will have a BBQ tonight. I might go for a swim in the pool too as it is such a beautiful day today i don't want to be cooped up in the house. Maybe a picnic not sure yet but i'll do something.

Anyway DD is still not crawling i wish she would soon - maybe i don't .... Oh i just want it to happen just that milestone will be such a joy. She is trying so hard but just not there yet. When she does everyone on BB will probably here me from far Nth Qld! heehee. Everthing else with her has been fine she loves icy cold water which is a good thing especially up here as it does get hot.

Well anyway hi to everyone and hope all of you are not too sleep deprived and your littlies are giving you joy and happiness!Have a great weekend to you all as well.

Talk soon

Jen
    x

Kas - I know how hard it is to cut those foods out, they taste so good! You're taking a B/F vitamin, yes? You probably are still hungry cos of the B/F but I wouldn't worry too much, once you have finished feeding you can always try losing the weight then. I was ravenous when I was pregnant and B/F, no wonder I am so big now!!! I hope Brad feels better soon and little Liam puts on some weight for you. Are you worrying a lot about him, or just waiting to see what this month brings? Speaking of the peas coming out almost whole, my B/F rep from ABA told me that her son used to love sultanas and would swallow them whole and the next day she would find GRAPES in his nappy! How funny would that be. She said they would role out of the nappy. I am tempted to try it with Archer, just to see if it really happens!? LOL
    Jen13 - I haven't made much headway with the packing. I am enjoying having time with DH and DS's. It is so lovely, I don't want him to go back to work when we move! He even let me sleep in yesterday (Sat.) and today. It was nice but I didn't feel so well when I woke at half 9. Two little boys were jumping on my head and stomach! How is Lucy going? I am jealous of all these babes that can sit up, Cailan falls flat on his face! I moved Cailan into his cot today, his head was hitting the end of the bassinette aswell. He doesn't really like it though, I think he feels safer in the bass. cos he nice and compact. Is Lucy liking it?

Does anyone have one of those snuggle bed things, are they safe/good and how do they work?

Hope all mums and bubs are happy and healthy.
    Last edited by jimssteph21; October 8th, 2006 at 06:21 PM.

Hi everyone, I hope that little mr fatso will let me post without waking up. Every time I've tried to post here lately he wakes up and shouts for me - I think he must be jealous of all the other babies LOL.
    He started solids just on 6 months. He's already up to a jar at a time. He pulls faces like he thinks its poisonous but just keeps chugging it down. I tried mixing my own but he gags on lumps that are so tiny you almost need a magnifying glass to see them.
    He's already trying to pull himself up. I sat him down today and tried to remind him that he should master crawling first but he must have decied to ignore me because 10 minutes later had pulled himself up on Yasin's little chair. He looks pretty funny because he can only pull himself up to things that are chest high and he sticks his little butt up in the air and does a kind of push up. He's still mainly commando crawling although he can do a proper crawl for just a few seconds. He still can't sit unsupported. What a little doofus!! Having his milestones in the wrong order.
    I think he's starting to get a bit of seperation anxiety. I hope not because Yasin's was a PITA.
    Still no teeth and not really babbling yet either. Yasin was/is a bit of a slow developer with talking but a fast developer physically so I think that Imran is going to follow the same pattern.
    I passed my driving test!!! Steph, it was pretty easy really. It was all on quiet streets and nothing very hard so you'll do fine. How long until your test?

Smile HI ALL

Hi all,

Dachlostar - A BIG CONGRATS on passing your test!

Jim steph - With the snuggle bed thing i have not had too much info on them but people say they are good! Maybe do a new thread on BB to get some feedback? I have done that on things and got heaps of feedback it's great.

UPDATE ON TAYNEESHA

We are having good nights and bad nights. She goes down at 7.30pm on the dot every night she just does that herself, give her a bottle then into bed and asleep. She sometimes will sleep until 5am or 5.30am but other mights will wake up a couple of times in the night ???? It has to be teething or am i doing something wrong!
    HELP ANYONE!

She is nearly crawling she did do it yesterday she took a few steps i got sooo excited but she then wobbled and landed back on her stomach.She gets really frustrated with herself as well! She can still get around though though thats for sure!She can sit up without support and play with all her toys. I did buy her some the other day and she loves her new activity table she thinks it is the bees knees! She cracks up laughing and gets so excited it is so cute.

She seems to be mmmmmmm ing all the time as well as babbling and mama, dada not sure if anyone else's little one mmmmmmm's alot if so let me know!

No teeth still, i hope soon though. She is on and off her food at the moment she is eating solids and drinking her milk plus cold water but not as much as she use too. She doesn't have too much at all so i am just going with the flow of what she wants! Any ideas Maybe this is why she is awaking at night sometimes......

Apart from the awaking at night sometimes she is a good girl always happy and laughing - i am one very lucky mummy and i am one proud mummy too. I am sure we all are!

We had a good weekend, we are going to Perth for Christmas to see all of our family as some of them have not even seen Tayneesha yet, we don't have any family in Qld so it can get hard sometimes. We bought our suitcases OMG what a drama that was soo many different ones to choose from anyway we ended getting two large ones. We aso got a small lightweight stroller to take with us as well. So much to organise for a big trip like this especially when you are going for a month! At least i have done all the christmas shopping and everyone has a pressie Yeah!!!!first time for me to be done early...... I am excited to go though but nervous at the same time only because of the plane flight with her and how she will be. Hope all ok! Will let you all no.

Well better go have ome breaky and go for my walk to get those extra kilos off!!!! They just don't seem to want to budge.

Hope all well for everyone and your littlies are being good to you all!Hi to all of you.

Jen
    xx

Hey all

Big congrats Chlo, on passing your driving test. And yay to Imran being the first in our March baby thread to officially crawl!! Lucy can stand and support her weight too, although she hasn't pulled herself up, but that might have something to do with the fact that she's not anywhere near something she could reach to do it. Too fearful of head injuries from the constant rolling and throwing herself backwards.

Jen - yay to Tayneesha for getting the crawling thing starting to happen! And wow, what a long holiday you'll be having. I bet your family will spoil Tayneesha rotten, having never seen her before. Lucy sometimes wakes in the night and needs a bit of a pat to settle her, I figure she has dreams or gets a bit concerned if she wakes up alone sometimes, so I don't mind going in to her.

Steph - I think spending time with your family sounds much better than packing. I'm sure Cailan will sit in his own time. We still have plenty of face plants here too, although they're now when she's reaching out too far for something. Usually she just wriggles around until she's in a comfortable position after the dive, but if there's a toy aimed directly at the nose we get a few squawks!

Kas - I was posting a really long post on the weekend and lost it when my battery died. Grrr... anyway, the upshot of it was that on the who dot int site there is a download for a program that lets you track baby's weight/height/etc with their new charts (better for bf bubs than the drs ones). It's called Anthro someting-or-other 2006, so shouldn't be hard to find (try a search or the left hand side menu). I've downloaded it and put all of Lucy's stats on it. The graphs are great and although she's still at the lower end it shows her in proportion and I don't pay too much attention to worrisome comments.

Liz - hope you don't have to put up with dial-up for much longer, what a pain!

We had an okay weekend, despite having to visit MIL. She's sucking up to DP no end, but has clearly decided everything is my fault (even though I wasn't even involved in the initial argument) and isn't waxing lyrical about my efforts. Lucy cried when she first held her, good girl for her Mummy! Haha, I shouldn't be pleased, but I guess clingy behaviour pays off sometimes! We told MIL about the christening, but not that we're having a BBQ afterwards, so hopefully we can get away with her not coming to that.

My DP is not in the good books today. We had an argument last night and I'm sick of him blaming me every time we fight. He holds a grudge like nobody's business and needs a good kick up the pants. As though he's perfect! Anyway, we are both okay this morning so I'm not going to give him a hard time. I figure I can only control myself so I'll just silently fume for a while...

Lucy has decided she looooves yoghurt. It's so funny - she just gobbles it down and lunges forward with her mouth wide open before I can refill the spoon! Pumpkin wasn't a hit on the weekend, but we'll keep trying. I'm upping her to two meals a day today to see how she goes.

My thumb tendon is absolutely buggered and it makes it very hard to type wearing a support. Picking Lucy up is painful and I've dropped a whole heap of things over the weekend, so I'm trying to take it easy. Luckily Lucy is happy to be sat on the floor to play with her toys for ages now and I don't need to carry her everywhere. She was playing on the floor yesterday evening at the church creche with a 2 year old boy and they were so cute. She's so tiny but she looked so grown up sitting there! He kept lending her his toys. Awwww...

Must go, she's finished her nap and wants out to play now.

Dach - Congrats on passing your test! You must feel so much better, being able to do things more freely. I find it hard without a licence when DH is at work, if I need something I always have to rely on my Gran to help. She doesn't mind but I feel very bad calling on her all the time, she is 70 but says she still feels young. I have no idea when I will sit my test now that we are moving to Qld. The waiting list for here is very long, you have to book in 3 months ahead because it is a small town and the tester has to come over from Taree or Forster/Tuncurry. He always fails people on their first time too, my sisters and my brother and all my sisters' friends. Maybe it is a bonus that I do it in Qld too, I won't have to have this tester. Imran doing an army crawl, that is cute, DS2 would do that all the time, and he didn't learn to sit up until after he had mastered the art of crawling. I guess it helps with their balance a lot. DS1 did things backward too, I guess they just do things the way they think is right. They are all so different sometimes aren't they! Congrats again on your licence. Have you been driving by yourself yet?

Jen - Thanks, I might have a look in other threads and see if they are mentioned anywhere. I hope Tayneesha is going well with her crawling.

My best to all the mums and bubs.

Jen13 - We must've posted at the same time! I haven't had the face plant into a toy yet but I think it is coming, the two older boys have been throwing toys all over the place lately, probably because I have packed a lot of them away so I'm not forever tripping over. They don't have many anyway, mainly buliding blocks with sharp corners. They hurt so much! Lucy sounds so cute with that little boy, he was very nice to share the toys with her. My DH is the same sometimes, every little arguement is my fault, I think they just don't want to admit that maybe they got it wrong! I am quite happy to say 'fair enough I was wrong' but men don't like backing down. We have a little niggly arguement probably once a week, mostly over the washing up. He never does it, just once it would be nice if my hands could have a rest from dirty dish water. But since he has been home I have not changed a dirty nappy. I have changed the wet ones and I think that since I always bath the boys myself; he can do the stinkies. It is worth doing the dishes 24/7, to see the look on his face (LOL) when the boys have one of those poo's that go up their back and out the sides and down their legs. He took DS1 out the back and hosed him off on Saturday! Funny stuff, we are just having so much fun with him begin home. I hope you hand feels better soon. Is there nothing that can be done about it?

Try to be quick...it's almost tucker time so I am sure Liam will wake up soon!

Both my boys now have a cold an Liam hates having a blocked nose.

Steph - I am starting trying to just cut out the rubbish and lessen my portion sizes so hopefully that will be a start until Liam is on the bottle. His weight is worrying me a bit but i will see out the next few weeks with added meals for him and see if that helps, if not i will take him to GP/Pead. Liam had a snuggle bed. He has not long come out of it as he got too long. He had been in it since birth and i tranfered it into the cot with him when he went to his own room. I think it just gives them the extra comfort and security plus i think both my boys would have been lost in a cot if they went straight in it. How long till the move???

Dach - I love all the new avatars, it's nice to put a face to the names of our mods! And what a cheeky boy you have pulling himself up. Oh and congrats on the driving test!

Jen - thanks i will look up the site when i am done here. I hope DP pulls his head in, and that your thumb gets better. Yay for Lucy crying!!!!

Ok gotta go, take care

Hi all!

woo hoo, Beth is settling right in and sleeping again. Just had to adjust things a little, and kick DPs butt. Down beautifully at night and in morning, older brother seems to be following suit. Thats great, but now the teenrager wants to chuck a hissy fit. I might as well get used to at least one of them having a tanty at all times.

Bethy is really talking now. Just blah, blah, but so many more sounds! I love her teeny tiny voice. She does growling too. When she does mmmmm mmmmm, it usually means she is hungry. She is eating like we are running out of food, equivalent of a jar at a time. Pumpkin, baby porrige with stewed pears, apples and cooked narnas have all gone down the hatch happily!

bugger she's up, back later!!

HI girls.... I thought i had best post as we had moved to the second page......which only means we are all busy enjoying our bubbas.

Jen - i tried to find the site you were talking about. I think i found it but couldn't see anywhere i could print a graph off with the growth line IYKWIM. I will try again tonight if i get time, but i have have a shocking head ache which i just can't shake and DH has a meeting to go to so i will see where my night takes me.
    Lulu- how cute for Beth to make growling noises to tell you she is hungry. I am glad her sleeping has settled down it must make a huge difference to you.

Dinners ready!!! See ya

How cute is my little man?!?! He had been in his high chair after breakfast and i recently put him on the floor for some tummy time before he went to bed. I have just come back from the letter box and he has fallen asleep on his belly with his arm over his toy. I have just atken some gorgeous photos of him so i hope they come out well.

Liam has woked out how to drink from his sipper cup. As long as there is enough water in it he can tip it up to drink and tries to suck it out. I tried him with the straw cup but he still doesn't get that one.

I weighed him this morning and his bare weight was 6.1 kg . So i am oping this is a sign of good things to come. I think i will do it again mid next week to make sure it is still piling on and then hopefully avoid a visit to the pead.

We got a real bargain the other day. $75 for a timber low set of drawers, 3 wide and 2 high which we have put into Liams room. The only prob is the drawers are so deep by the time i get to the bottom of each pile of clothes i am afraid he will have grown out of them.So i am trying to get all of his clothes and stuff into it so i can give my parents back the one he has been using which was from when i was a baby. When we finally move i might use it in the kids rumpus room or in the spare room as it is a bit impractical for the kids clothes but we just had nowhere to store it so we might as well use it.

House put on hold for another fortnight as now the council has to have a meeting about what we want altered.....even though we could go ahead with what has been approved -it is not what we want......needless to say NOT HAPPY!!!!!

OK, it is almost lunch time and i am still in my pj's so i best have a shower whilst Liam is asleep. I will just drag his mat that he is on to the bathroom.

Enjoy this wonderful summer day ladies.

Hi Kas

Grrr at the council, how annoying is that! And that is so cute of Liam, falling asleep with his toy! The other day I was walking around carrying Lucy while doing some errands and she was so tired she fell asleep upright against my shoulder, something she's never done. She doesn't have many naps now, usually 2-3 a day, so I guess she takes it when she can! Oh wow, how quickly are they growing up - drinking from a sipper cup already! Lucy hasn't even had anything to drink but bm yet, when do you think it's time to introduce water?

Lu - sounds like Beth could teach Lucy a few food tricks. So far all I've had success with is banana, mixed with rice cereal and bm, and yoghurt. The latter she gobbles up so quickly if we ever have a world shortage I'm in trouble! So now I'm tring to mix in things with the yoghurt. Works sometimes, although this morning she chucked a tanty when I tried. I have to remember to feed her first and then offer the mush. She won't take it when she's hungry. Must be more going in than I think though, 'cause there's some very interesting nappies as a result!

Steph - LOL at DH changing the smelly ones! I admit, when he's home I tell DP to go and change her nappy whenever I can't be bothered and he never says no. So he isn't all bad. Although today I had to change the appointment with our minister tonight 'cause he wants to go down to the members draw at the pub. How embarrassing! I told them he had to work late, what could I say?! Men!!

Lucy has gotten a lot clearer with a couple of words in the last couple of days. She says "Mum Mum Mum" very clearly now and gets so excited when she gets a response. She also says 'bub', not sure where she got that from.

Must go, we are off to post some letters and it might have finally cooled down enough for a quick walk. What a day!

I just wrote big post with personals and it disappeared.
    So I will do personals later when the kids are asleep.
    I have gotten my packing well and truly underway. Our yard sale is next weekend and then our stuff goes the following weekend. We leave here on the 1st. What a huge trip it is going to be. The kids have been a lot better, not getting into the boxes, I think they are used to them being around now. Will write more later.
    Hope mums and bubs are all happy and healthy.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast