Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2005 #5

Belinda - We`re a bit concerned that Matthew has been such a fantastic traveller that the next will be dreadful. LOL men,they have no idea at times. Your hubby sounds like someone I know, his name is David but everyone calls him by his middle name Bill, it was years before we knew that Bill wasn`t his first name. So does your DH get both Glenn and Bill, if so what do you call him?

Matthew`s so cute, he claps his hands at everything now, even when Daddy goes down the farm LOL He also said Mummy this morning, I always getMummum or just plain old Mum but this morning it was Mummy so cute and yay finally after 2 months that 6th tooth has finally decided to pop it`s head through \/ My boy is 10 months today.

Hope everyone`s well

Nothing much going on her at the moment, just doing some washing so all quite boring. Matthew is well and loves spending time with his big brothers, Michael`s very proud that Matthew can stand up and take steps holding on.

Hope everyone`s well.

Hmmm here I was thinking there was no one to talk to and you posted on Friday Shannon and I totally missed it, I think I`m going bonkers LOL

I went to edit my last post then forgot what you had said so I`m adding another separate post.

LOL @ Jessalyn she sounds so cute with her waving, Matthew still will not wave at anyone except for Mummmy, he`s so funny.

What is a frenulum?

It`s been very muggy here, in the mid to high 20`s still but very high humidity, icky!!!! Looks like Vic and NSW are still getting warm weather yet Juliette and Belinda both say it`s getting cold in Qld

LOL @ the teacher thinking Belly Belly was Bellydancing.

Hope Ziana`s friend was good for you and have fun at the birthday party.

Went shopping on Friday afternoon, while waiting in the checkout a lady came up beside the trolley to look at magazines, Matthew couldn`t help himself and had to grab at the piece of paper she had sticking out of her wallet, wow what an atmosphere she was not happy and glared at Matthew, I was quite shocked by her response, he didn`t actually get the paper just grabed at it. Mark said if he was the lady he wouldn`t be happy either but if it was me I would have just laughed and spoken to the baby, perhaps I`m the strange one . 8-[

Well i am back and so damn body tired!!

The trip really took it out of me on the way there this time, i was so tired and grumpy, then we went out for dinner, ggrr at that idea, Mason was so tired he was screaming there, so i said i would take him back to mums for some panadol, he was asleep five seconds after i started walking him back home.

Dee: Happy belated 10 mth Birthday to Matthew)
    Well hopefully you dont get a bad traveller next time, Mason screamed for an hour on the trip both ways!!
    I call him Bill, mainly his mum calls him Glenn.
    Is cute when they clapping and yah for him saying Mummy sounds cute

Mason still isnt really saying much at all, sometimes says something that sounds like daddy but who knows, Luke was saying it all quiet early but i am sure he will get there.

And wow at that lady at the shops, how rude! I would of laughed and thought how cute, a little purse snatcher lol.

Yah at Matthew getting his 6th tooth, Mason is still Mr gummy over here

Shannon: LOL at Jessalyn expecting everyone to wave back, but hey so they should

On the spelling of Glenn, he says its got the extra n because he is special, he wishes

I am feeling ok, was pretty crap from the trip up there and i cant stop eating! Not liking that symptom at all, i hardly ate with Mason so its different. And i have to have chocolate and really dont like the stuff much at all, very rarely.

It will happen for you, it would be hard with bf and your cycles being all over the place, i am keeping my fingers crossed that you will be joining us very soon

Hope the sleep over went well

Well Mason is walking now, well actually running lol, he runs so he can get it over with quicker and its funny.

Ok my eyes are tired now

Oh i told my Mum i had left something on her computer desk (puzzle i had made to tell them about pregnancy) anyways that was hours ago and i havent heard back from here, it was a really easy puzzle so dont get it, unless she forgot??

Welcome back Belinda, hopefully by now your MUm would have rang you with Congratulations. Sorry to hear the trip was a bit much for you this time. Oh no @ Mason screaming for an hour there and back, Mark and I were just saying tonight that next bub will probably be opposite to Matthew, I`ve been very lucky with Matthew and now I`m been very blessed with such a good baby but is the lull before the strom......

Hmmm we have the same symptom of chocolate, I`ve never been a chocolate lover and cannot eat too much of it when I do eat it, well this pregnancy has turned it totally around and I need chocolate everyday, Mark laughs at me as he`s a chocolate lover but he has to fight with me over it now!!!!! I wonder what this means.

I`m also so hungry at the moment like yourself, this has only happened in the last week.

Take Care

Deeanne

Well i emailed her and said did you do the puzzle an hour ago.
    Well she just got back to me and said no havent done it yet!
    So i sent one back going do the damn puzzle!

And yeah Mason is a completely different baby then Luke, i call him the rebel, my parents were run off there feet by him, he ripped out all of their stuff, knocked over plants, so yeah hopefully you will just get an inbetween one

Also i am wondering myself with the different cravings but dont want too put too much thought into it. I knew last time though that Mason was a boy nearly straight away. This time who knows really. I am still concerned about my stomach popping out already though, i know you said yours did early too so its probally nothing.

Talking about chocolate though, seen this guy today eating something, no idea what and it made me want a chokito bar lol, so i went to shop and got one while on the trip.

Bye

Well the puzzle idea went to crap!

So i said it will reveal some news and she guessed, thankgod!

Ended up just ringing MIL and telling her, she was happy, although they all said about the gap, but i think after the initial shock of it, it will be a good age gap, well i hope lol

Mum told me to get as much sleep as i can now though, and she is probally right there.

Sorry to hear the puzzle didn`t go to plan. My MIL also mentioned the age gap and mentioned how matthew will miss out, I did have major issues about Matthew missing out but thankgoodness when MIL mentioned it to me I was over the issues and realised he WOULD NOT be missing out, it wasn`t a nice thing for her to say to me really.

LOL @ Mason playing havoc at your parents place he sounds like Matthew, he`s rip, tear and bust and so rough but in other ways he`s such a good boy.

What cravings did you have with Luke and Mason? With Matthew it was firstly asparagus, tomato, bananas and grapes - I hated bananas before I was pg with Matthew but had to have them right throughout my pregnancy and I still do occasionally. This time it`s been - pickled onions (again I don`t like them), KFC chips, fish cooked on the BBQ and as you know chocolate - really strange foods this time to crave for.

Two more days till I find out what colour we have.

I am far from impressed by work, I very nearly told them to stick the work (which is very unlike me) - I have been told that the overtime I do on a Tuesday I will not be paid for - I got off the phone and burst into tears, which is silly!!!!!! I keep thinking I bend over backwards for them and I get this in return, I`m casual so they are meant to pay for every hour I`m there not to please themselves. I get very exhausted after looking after all the children and I don`t even gets a thank you, just you will not be paid for the extra work - I can`t get away any earlier as there are more children then what 2 of us are suppose to look after so it all takes more time - the limit for 2 carers is 10 children, we have 14 and I think another 2 are coming this week. That`s my vent for the day.

Better go, I can smell a dirty nappy ewwwwwww.

Dee... I wish you could tell you MIL to JAM IT!! There is nothing wrong with a close age gap! As a matter of fact I reccon (from expierience) that they feel less left out because of the small age gap... they cope so easily with the change. Alecia's Aunty just gave birt to her 2nd bub... 12.5 months difference... awww I wish I could go over th WA to see them! Lucee Grace... 6lb 12oz.... such a little un!

I forgot who you were Belinda... with the name change that is! :)

Tanya

Tanya: My real name happened to be available lol
    Glad you worked it out

Dee: Ggggrr at your work! Maybe the pregnancy hormones will make you a little angrier each time with them that you can get the courage to say no more to them. And that is so wrong about not getting paid for the overtime! Sorry that you had to cry after that call, you poor thing.

My MIL used to be like that, little snide comments, but after standing up to her many times over the years, she doesnt bother anymore.

Her best one was that she wished we werent having children when i was pregnant with Luke! But of course she loves him dearly now. But yeah you dont forget the nasty things ppl say do you.

Have to go see what whingy wants

Bye

Tanya: Also congrats on your sister or SIL having the bubby Shame you cant go see them

Shannon, aww @ Jessalyn waving! I've had a few friends have a giggle at the 'bellybelly' shirt. None of them have thought of belly dancing yet though LOL.

Deeanne, good luck for tomorrow!! Hope you little one is co-operative and lets you have a good look!

Belinda, bummer about the puzzle for your mum being a bit of a flop. How many weeks PG are you now?

Kynan sat up all by himself last week! I left him lying down in his playpen while I went to the kitchen and when I came back he was sitting up. Took him half an hour to work out how to get back down again without falling over though LOL. He has also started trying to stand up in the bath. I guess being in the water makes it easier for him. I keep sitting him back down as I don't want him to slip over but I feel bad about it as he looks so darn proud of himself when he stands LOL!

Dee: Good luck for tommorow, are you telling us what you are having if you find out?? I hope so cause i am keen to know lol

Angel: Yah at Kynan sitting up Mason was the same with the bath but after saying a thousand times if you get up you get out, now when i say it he sits straight back down. Is hard when they look so proud though, had Mason standing in the middle of the bath balancing last night, was scary!

I am 6wks, cant go to docs for 3 weeks to organise NT scan, seems like forever, but i think it will go pretty quickly.

Thanks for letting us know Shannon

22 two tries is pretty damn sad

Hope it clears up quickly for her and all of you

Sorry to hear that you have had another setback

Thanks Tanya - MIL can be a bit funny at times, I`m starting to get used to all the silly comments and just shrug it off. Wow what a teeny tiny bub, that`s a lovely way they`ve spelt Lucee.

Shannon - oh no I`m so sorry to hear Jessalyn is back in hospital with an infection, OMG @ them try 22 times to get a peripheral line in. I hope Jessalyn recovers quickly and your back home soon. Thinking of you and hugs to you.

Belinda - Thanks for the GL wishes for tomorrow, as to letting you all know, hmmm you might just have to wait and find out 3 weeks will come around quickly for you.

Angel - Thank you to you also. Yay for Kynan sitting up all by himself. It makes life difficult when they start standing up in the bath, I always get Matthew straight out when he starts mucking around like standing up or getting onto his knees.

It`s so hot here today, into the mid 30`s again.

Better go, Matthew`s destroying the place LOL

Gggrr at waiting, you wont be able to keep it in if you find out anyway

well you have been told you cant now anyways

What time is your appointment tommorow anyways?

Belinda - My ultrasound is scheduled for 10am, it`s a good 1hours drive without peak hour so we`re leaving just before 9am, I think we`re going to Babies Galore after the u/s as we need some child proof locks for our kitchen cupboards.

Well thats too long for me to wait, you will have to cancel the shopping

Ok you dont lol

Sucks you have to leave so early to get there though, but i guess its worth the drive

Take care

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast