Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2005 #9

hey everyone,
    wow havent been in here in awhile,feels like years ive been not posting much on here latley bad morning sickness and stuff and i just havent felt bothered,lol

chloe has been walking for about a month now and shes really good at it now, which is good and bad lol she did rpefer crawling over walking but nowshe prefers to walk and hardly crawls anywhere.

im bit worried botu ehr molars, there through but they look weird, shes been drinking heaps of milk still and in bed mostly which I know is a no no im worried about them rotting and stuff, but hopefully its just coz they have to come out a bit more.she now has 12 teeth. were going to try cold turkey on her milk in bed,she has way too much, i shouldve doen ti ages ago, shes now going to have a cup after ehr bath and then she can have a bottle of water to go to bed with if she still needs her bottle,we gothrough so much milk its not funny,she still eats 3 meals a day plus fruit snacks inbetween.wish me luck!lol gunna be a sleepless night tonight no doubt.

hope everyones well, ill try and come in as often as i can
    Lesley

hey everyone

Dee: wow at not long now, glad you got the new car finally and yah at matthew walking
    And hope you enjoyed your mums visit

Juliette: Glad the new job is going well and everythign is good with you

Rails: All is ok here, few hiccups with nephew being here but usual sibling fighting and stuff like that, so nothing major, thanks for asking

Lesley: Best of luck with the cutting back on the bottle in bed, it will be hard so just try your best

Angel: I hope Kynan is ok now and feeling better

Sorry cant read back anymore to respond and i forget, but like my midwife says, i have a placenta so i have an excuse, so using that line

25 wks today so not long for me to go at all, some days i want it over with and others i think what am i crazy having kids so close lol

BBS

rails Guest

Juliette - good to hear from you ... !! .... sounds like you have been very busy with your new job & well done on bf to 14mths ... you may have read i weaned Jesse because i am sure there wasn't alot left in there he was only feeding from one side the other side had dried up - i got to 14mths also. He is doing well now. Hannah sounds like she booming along .... can't wait till Jesse starts talking a bit ... he is a bit of a mumbler, no sense can be make of his ramblings LOL !

Lesley - good to hear from you too ... !... good luck with weaning the bed bottle - stay strong LOL ... i'm sure she will adjust well, i was the same with getting Jesse to bed without the bf ... he is doing excellent now. Jesse hardly crawls as well - why crawl when you can walk hey, much better on the knees !

Belinda - happy to hear the nephew has settled well, can imagine must of been hard to adjust. congrats on 25wks !! .... don't wish it away lol .... it goes too quick as it is remember, feels like yesterday we all just had the bubbies !!

All is good here, Jesse is sleeping well again - his left top molar has cut, now for the other side probably in the next week or so (sigh) .... hopefully then we get a break. My finger is mending nicely, she said yesterday that i won't need to come back in can change the dressings myself now ... whoohoo !!!
    My sister is schedualled to have her second baby next Thursday for an induction, so that will be exciting, she has asked me & our other sister to be there with her for the labour, so looking forward to that ( i think lol!) .... she will be 38 weeks, needs to have the baby early because of the medication she is on (injections for blood clot).

Hey guys,

Kynan's doing better now. His temp took 24 hours to come down. I didn't really like to give him panadol too often as he hates it so much that he vomits! He has been quite unsettled since but is slowly getting better. Perhaps it was teeth.

We have had a lot going on as you can see by my signature

Lesley & Juliette, glad to see you both around again.

Rails, great to hear your finger is on the mend finally and Jesse is sleeping better now! Good luck to your sister!

Thanks, Brooke!!

First of all Congratulations Angel on your pregnancy. Sending you lots of sticky vibes.

Juliette, Hannah, Lesley and Chloe it's great to see you gusy back.

Alex has satrted screaming at night and it takes us ages to get him back to seelp. I've had Kimberley down with a virus for a week now and she is still not well. Other than that not much going on with us.

Great news Angel, congrats to you and your family

rails Guest

Congratulations Angel !!!!!! ..... great news to be adding a new little addition to your family , very happy for you all xx

WooHoo Congratulations Angel - I`m so happy for you, DH and Kynan.

Michelle - Sorry to hear your having problems with Alex at night and poor Kimberley I hope she`s feeling better soon.

Belinda - OMG @ you already being 25 weeks along.

Juliette - GLad all is going well with you although your a bit busy, I`m so glad that Tim is doing a great job being at home with Hannah, that`s wonderful. How are your mini horses going?

Lesley - GL with weaning the bottle.

Rails - How`s Jesse now?

I`ve been sick with gastro since early Saturday morning, it just knocked me off my feet, feeling slightly better but I have told baby boy to stay where he isfor now, I`m not well enough for labour as I don`t have the energy.

Matthew`s doing well, it`s amazing the things they learn, everyday he does something which amazes me, he hardly crawls anymore and only falls on his bottom occasionally probably because he`s been up on his feet for 5.5 months he`s very steady on them and confident plus as I said it wasn`t until he walked the lewngth of the house that I classed him as walking LOL

Hope your all well.

Take Care

Dee

Wow at 8 days to go Dee, best of luck with your labour going as you want it too

congratulations on your pregnancy angel

Thanks Belinda

I`m finally feeling better today, it`s taken over a week to finally feel more like myself and the first time in over a week I`ve had more to eat then just liquids.

Nothing much going on here except for me and lots of pain that I never had with Matthew, it feels like baby boys head is just right there under the skin in the pubic area, not sleeping well at all.

Matthew is now saying lots of new words (perhaps I had already told you that, I don`t know). Still very much Daddy`s boy at times and wants to be picked up by Daddy often.

Hope everyone`s well

Take Care

Dee

So you smsing someone when you have baby to post for you Dee???

Hope that you are

Well all is ok here, just cruising along with life

I hope Dee remembers to sms me when she has the baby
    I can't wait so looking forward to finding out his name.

Belinda nearly down to double figures to go for you.

Alex is being a pain with his sleeping he's been waking up every night for the last week screaming and it takes ages to get him back to sleep one night something will work but teh next it won't. I've just gone and got him a pillow and duvet for his cot. I will let him sleep on the duvet as that has worked getting him back to sleep when i have used Kimberley's. Just glad Kmart had 30% off this week.

Hi Everybody.

I don't know if any of you will remember me but I was posting while we were all pregnant and have just started hanging around again... hope you don't mind me joining you guys so late...

I was just wanting to pick your brains and maybe get some tips from you guys. Harry has been unwell this week and has started having MASSIVE tantrums when we try to change his nappy or clothes, or give him a bath... He is so strong now that when we take his nappy off he just flips over and starts screaming - it's impossible to change him! Have any of you gone through this? If you have did you have any solutions?

It was really nice to look in here and see all the old familiar names again..

Once again, I hope you don't mind me joining in so late.

Thanks for the congrats everyone

Deeanne, how are you going now? I hope your energy levels have picked up again! Good luck for labour & birth!

Michelle, how is Alex's sleep now?

Karen, hi & welcome! Kynan only does little tantrums occasionally, mainly when he is tired or frustrated so I don't know if I can be of much help. When it comes to nappy changes etc though I do try and tell him ahead of time what I'm going to do (I figure I would like it too much if someone came up to me all of a sudden and took my clothes off for no apparent reason LOL). I also have everything ready and give him a toy to play with while I'm changing him. As well as that I sing incy wincy spider to him and he does the actions, and then I ask him where his nose/mouth/toes/fingers are and he points. Perhaps though with Harry it might be a side effect of being sick and will hopefully improve as he gets better? Has he had a temp and maybe doesn't like the cool air on his skin when taking his clothes/nappy off?

Not much going on with me & Kynan. Thankfully his sleeping patterns are starting to settle down again after he wasn't well the other week. Had my first scan on Thursday. Not a lot to be seen given that I was only 4w but bub's not ectopic which is great. OB sent me for bloods (HCG) so I have an appt to see him again tomorrow arvo.

Weclome back Karen.
    alex has little tantrums but he is ok when he is having his nappy changed. Maybe do what Angels does with Kynan.

When do you have another scan Angel ?
    Hopefully Kynan will start to sleep well for you again soon.

Alex slept all night last night it was the first time in over a week. Shame i didn't get to sleep well but you get that.

Woohoo for Alex sleeping through, Michelle! Sorry to hear you're not sleeping too well though. Is it a PG thing? It's annoying when bub sleeps well but you can't isn't it. I've been waking around 2am lately and not able to go back to sleep because I'm too busy stressing about the PG LOL.

Not too sure about the next scan. Don't know if the OB will do another tomorrow since I only had one a few days ago and it's still so early, but perhaps I'll have another scan next week. I'll probably be seeing him weekly for a while and he does a quick scan at every visit.

Kynan freaked when I had the scan on Thursday. I had him in his pram (1st time since he was 2w old) because DH was working. Kynan must have thought I was getting too far away from him. He wouldn't let me put him back in the pram after that and when I had the BT one of the nurses had to hold him but he still screamed. He was terrified poor thing. He was opening his mouth to cry but with no sound coming out. I have to arrange my appts for either early morning or late afternoon now so DH can come along and hold Kynan.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast