Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #15

Thanks Sheree. I'm going to get it a name tag lol. Preggies - Christine (can't think of her sign on name) and Jemima (oh and Sara of course).

Sara what's your assignment on??? GeesSara you'd think your mum would back you up....after all you are doing her assignements! You're right everything will work out.

Oh ok thanx Kim, didn't know that!

Hey Kim did you answer my question on Brauers Calm, couldn't see that you did, forgive me if you did.

stop stressing sara all will work out in the end i'm predicting pink

sheree glad lachie was doing better again today

Kim ~ i was also wondering about the Calm question of sherees
    Last edited by ~shazz~; November 28th, 2006 at 09:47 PM.

Kim - Assignment is on Multiple Scleosis....

Mum is doing her EN's and always expects me to help out/do her assignments!! You have done your RN's have'nt you??

So are we going to put on a bet on wether we will have blue or pink????

Anyways...

I am off to bed. Just finished cleaning the house. Off to dr tomorrow. Can't wait to find out.

Talk in the morning

Ni night girls!!

Sheree: Sorry I haven't been around much lately....things are getting a bit on top of me ATM...Can't wait to catch up again though!!

Sara: Good luck hon for your BT results......Don't worry about the money thing, where there's a will there's a way ...Well that worked for us. Things were looking up for us well they still are financially (finally).

Well on the IL front...."apparently" I'm also a bad mother!! FIL apparently said that a while ago (I only found out today) and my BIL had stuck up for me saying that I am a very good mother from what he has seen..........OMG did that make my blood boil 10 times more!!

On the work front I have been given 3 choices, I either go back FT in the role I do now, I go back part time (hrs are yet to be determined) in a new role where I would have to go to Bris for 3 days training and then another day in bris for different training and is also a role I don't want to do as it has sales targets and I would have clients that I would have to suck up to, or my boss will support me in finding a new job!!. It was not what I expected at all and I was so close to crying during the meeting with him......I was so glad I was only there for an hour and a bit today!! I am really over work now and feel a little betrayed as he said he would accomadate to what I needed.....Oh well can't win them all I guess. Oh and to top it off he said " I understand if you need to think about it so you can let me know TOMORROW!!" So I have one day to decide the immediate future for Jayden!!

Jayden's check up went pretty good....CHN said Jayden will refuse food if he didn't want it and I won't kill him or he won't explode LOL. He weighs 8.27kg :eek: 44.5cm HC and 66cm length. I have to get another checkup in a month to double check his HC as it has crossed percentiles (but so has his weight), hips need checking again as he tensed up for her and also his left teste needed to be "coaxed" down.....not sure what that is about but she said it could have been because it was cold haha poor boy!! I turned his seat around today too....He's not too sure about it but he will get used to it. His eyes were nearly popping out of his head as I was driving to a toy raffle tonight it was so cute!!

Anyway got a heap to do as usual and some sleep to fit in somewhere hehe have a good night
    oxoxoxox

OMG!! Jayden finally slept through......and I was awake worrying about work until 3am!!!

Chris and I were listening to Jayden on the monitor this morning he was gooing and gaaing away then Chris said...."Did he just say mummy?"......It sounded like it but he hasn't said it again and we have both been trying to get him to haha so maybe not...who knows hehehe

He also attempted crawling yesterday morning....I worked the legs and he worked the arms
    Last edited by Tannis; November 29th, 2006 at 07:03 AM.

Morning ladies,

Tania - Man you have some issues with you IL's!!! Thats gotta suck! I do sometimes but they dont live close enough for me to see them all the time which is good i spse. Well thats an ultimatum from your work!! So they are basically saying you can either do this or that or seya!! Not very supportive hey. I'm sure the decision you make will be the right one for you and Jayden.

Jayden is growing nicely is'nt he. Those are great results. I am taking Briley next monday i think it is. Or maybe tuesday!! I wonder what she is now....

Well we off into town to try and find Brent a job today. I have printed off 6 resumes for him so we can register with a few other labour hire places.

Dr's at 1ish, can't remember time exactly. So i hope you all have a good day.

BBL

Good luck for both you and Brent today!!!! Is Briley getting her 6mth checkup or needles? Or both hehe......Good luck for that too!

Issues is an understatement with my inlaws....Unfortunately they are a 2 min drive away....oh and guess who found the house for us when we were still living in Melb?? You guessed it....the IL's, should have known they'd find something close to them!! I can't wait to move.

Gosh I am in a bad mood today....god help whoever I have to soeak to today LOL....Jayden is going to family day care xmas party today at the botanic gardens, they are seeing santa and going on the train....I wish I could be there to see his 1st train ride but I can't.....I did consider taking the day off seen as I've only had a few hours sleep but I can't do that either....I'll feel guilty!!

Have a good day all
    oxoxox

Tania, you are having a crappy week! IL's totally suck. Oh and your FIL would know all about 'mothering' wouldn't he....not! I told Cam the other day if he turned out like I've discovered his parents to be, I'll leave him. End of story. You get my sympathy. As for work that's appalling! Shame you can't be with Jayden today. And that's great news about his weight (he weighs a kilo MORE than Darc now) and his sleeping.

Sara, email me the question, I'll see what I can find. Thinking of you today hon. Positive thoughts for Brent too.

Sheree I have emailed you but Shazz, I do the four doses as it says, I only follow up on the four hourly thing if she's really really unsettled. But the four doses are an everday thing.

Well this sleep thing is still s**t. I was up so often at 4.30 I just laid in bed with her while she screamed and cried myself. I am so tired on my 1.5hrs a night that I physically cannot stand and rock her. For those of you that I forwarded that chain email to, I'm really sorry but you can probably figure out my wish....yes I'm that desperate.
    Off to retry the photo mission today.

Oh thanks anyway Vic. That's a bit sad about Odie. Good luck finding a home for him. Tehe I agree with the nursing home bit, only mine think we owe them (and have lots of money) and should look after them.....that's THEIR daughters job, and even though they are both unwell, I bet they last til they're 105.

Kellee Guest

Yes, I'm a bad poster. I know I said I'd post more often, but it just doesn't stop around here. I don't know where you gals get the time... especially Vic and Jess with their hands so full!

I just wanted to pop in and say GOOD LUCK to Sara... I will be checking MSN later if I can to see how you went.

All your bubs are looking so gorgeous! And grown up! I can't believe it's been 6 months (or more) since we were all pg together. Crazy.

I'm sorry that I haven't had time to read back over too many posts (only the last few pages). I've had rehearsals coming out my ears and I'm about to embark on 12 days straight of gigs (as of tomorrow) in and around Brisbane. Stop the train, I want to get off! It's all a bit much, but we need the money so I can't turn it down. I tell you what though, I will be thoroughly sick of Christmas carols by the end of next week!

Apart from that there's not really much *news* to tell, IYKWIM. I have been offered a teaching job at a primary school (music) as of July next year and I'm not looking forward to it at all. I wish I could stay at home until the kids go to school but DH really needs to get out of his soul-destroying job and do something he actually enjoys part time and be a SAHD the rest of the time. Toby is doing brilliantly - he usually only wakes up once, occasionally twice, these days and goes straight back to sleep. He rolls over like a pro (and often sleeps on his belly) and can almost sit up on his own. I reckon he'll be crawling before the month is out, but I hope not! With Charlie I wanted him to crawl/walk as soon as possible but I don't mind how long Toby takes - the longer my house is left undestroyed the better!

Anyway, better go and get the kids up - I need to walk to the shops before it gets too late (our car sh*t itself the other day. ). Hope you're all doing well and big hugs to all of you and your little fellas.

Hi Kell great to hear from you wow i don't know where you get your energy from 12 days straight i bet you'll be glad when it is over

Afternoon Ladies,

Well went the Dr's. Blood came back with a positive result but with very low HCG levels. They were only 206. I have to go back for another blood test on Monday. If the levels are still low i have to go for an u/s too see what is happening.

She did mention something about a eptopic pregnancy too. So i just have to wait and see now.

I have mixed emotions about the whole thing. I have a lot going on at home and am under quite a bit of stress. I am trying to remain calm but. I am just very confused! I have never been in this position before.

Brent got a job. Starts friday but he needs to get a blue card before then and we dont have ANY money to pay for the course. So we'll have to try and borrow some money from somewhere.

I keep singing this line out of a Brooks and Dunn song. For those who dont know who Brooks and Dunn are they are a country duo!

Times are hard and the money's tight
    Day to day we fight that fight

Nothing new, it's the same old grind
    Uphill all the way

Boss man says forget the raise
    Preacher says to keep the faith
    Good things come to those who wait
    Tomorrow's another day

Our time is coming
    When or where the good Lord only knows
    Our time is coming
    When this road we're on will turn to a street of gold

Definately puts it into perpective for us!!

Thanks for coming in too see how things were Kellee. That was a very nice gesture and i really appreciate it. Sorry i have'nt really got that good of news. Maybe next week!! This whole saga is dragging on!!

Oh honey.....try and stay positive! As you know stressing won't help any but I know all too well, its easier said than done!! Chris just got his blue card online for I think $80. I don't know what else to say but know that I'm thinking of you and hope everything turns out the way you want!!

Kim: Unfortunately Chris is already starting to show signs of his father...but I don't think he will get that bad.....I'll make Jayden send Darcy his sleepy vibes haha...I'm not getting too excited yet it could have been a 1 off. I hope Darcy starts sleeping very soon! LOL @ IL's living til 105.....FIL will too just to spite me hahaha

Vic: When you find that place for your IL's let me know so I can send FIL there LOL. I want to get into photography and SIL#4(hairdresser) and I want to do glamour pics but I need to get off my butt and learn how to use our camera properly. As much as Chris wants me to go FT he has reaslised how upset it has made me and said if I don't like it to find something PT.....Not easy in Bundy though hehe. That is sad about Odie but sounds like a wise decision....Have you got anyone in mind to take him? I would but I have 2 naughty dogs already hehe I'll ask around if you like

Kellee: OMG 12 gigs in a row!! You will be glad when its over...Great to hear the kids are well.

Jayden stayed at SIL's today and didn't go to the park.....felt bad for him but glad he didn't go on the train without me haha.....I had another meeting with my boss today and told him I will go FT, he was shocked and didn't expect it so he has to make some calls now as he planned on me staying PT, I could barely talk through the whole thing and was fighting back the tears and would have said about 5 sentances in the 4 hrs I was there and most of them contained the "F" word!! I picked up Jayden and didn't hang around for lunch because I wanted to come home and cry.....I don't know why I am so emotional over all this but I can't help it. Jayden is still asleep, I hope he doesn't sleep too much longer otherwise he probably won't sleep tonight.

Kim I know how you feel on the sleeping thing although Lachlan isn't quite as bad as Darcy, but it really gets exhausting hey, but atleast Wade helps me every step of the way. I am so sorry I wish I could snap my fingers and make it better. You would think these babies of our would get better as they get older, but nope worse, just doesn't make sense, but I guess my boy has been thru hell of late too so hopefully things will get better soon. As I said to someone today I guess I can't have the best of both worlds, not everything can go smoothly hey!!!! NOT!!!!

Tania - I must admit I do miss you, but I totally understand too. I would be a wreck, you are doing so well. Yay on Jayden sleeping thru and bugger about your job, not defending him at all, but atleast he had heaps of options for you, he has a business to run and most boses would not be so obliging especially in private enterprise. Disapointing but true. So do you know what you are going to do??? Don't take any of that the wrong way either, but he is a nice boss at the end of the day. I guess I have had terrible bosses up until recent times and I couldn't imagine any of them saying they will help me find another job, as harsh as that sounds too I guess. You are sensitive as anyone would be and I understand how you would be looking at such comments too. Hugs and kisses to you, what a tough one. Ring me if you wanna talk ok.

Sara - how far are you? My HCG levels were low too, I have them recorded I might be able to compare with you to keep your mind at ease.

Kellee - nice to hear from you, and again I think you are one super mum.

Sorry if I missed anyone else I just can't think and don't have time to go and re-read atm sorry.

And for those of you that asked, can't see the tube coming out in the near future, as he is still up and down with his feeding of fluids, will speak to Pead about it more in detail on Friday, he will be shocked my boy is eating solids, was going to ring him but will surprise him on Friday.

Well everyone we got weighed today and OMG OMG OMG -

Lachlan now weighs 6.52kgs,

He put on 408g in 8 weeks

Can you believe it.

Wade said today, it took him a life time to get to 6kgs and now it looks like he will be out of the 6 kg range within a week or two at this rate!

His length is 64cm and HC is 45cm.

My CHN was soooo shocked!

Well done Lachie......that is great weight gain!!

I know Andrew is a good boss...I was just dissapointed that I couldn't do what he originally said. I nearlly called you this arve...I was going to come out there but thought you don't want to listen to me whinge LOL. I will have even less time as of Monday

Hi everyone!!

when i was pg i was on BB constantly but for the past 12 months we haven't had internet access. i am very excited to be back!Archie Connor was born on 5th of May, 9lb 6oz, 50cm. he had an op on his tummy at 3wks and as a result now has severe reflux. he also has urinary reflux which he will hopefully grow out of without an op.

Thats a little bit about me, i can't wait to get to know you all, i do remember some of you from the pg threads last year. please ignore any photos or tickers that show on my post i will fix them as soon as i have the chance

Ohhh Tania, ring me, ring me now u naughty girl, better still I will see if u r on MSN. U should have come out, whinge or not I am here ALWAYS!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast