Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #19

he he i only started yesterday for real we went for a 40 min walk and the kids rode their bikes and then this morning and hour then this afternoon we will go again for a short walk prolly just around the block then tomorrow we are going swimming OMG i don't have swimmers (only Maternity ones lol won't i look at sight ) i just have to keep myself motivated now and stay away from the choclate fridge at work

It is quiet here today. Just back froma lovely lunch in Windsor with some old friends. Perfect day, the weather is finally not too hot or cold.
    Have you caught that mouse yet Leanne??
    Neverplan- I know that feeling, sometimes I say "My name is no longer mum so don't ask me anything!!"

Christine - I love Windsor, esp on Sundays with the markets on. And the fish 'n chips there are the best ever.

Nope, still no sucess on the mouse catching front. Licked all the peanut butter off. grr. I am off to buy a new trap this evening cause I reckon this one is damn hopeless.

BBL - Katy's just up and I can smell something organic in her nappy. Must be last night's spinach and potato mash LOL.

Leanne- markets are off until next weekend unfortunately. We went to Linden House Cafe or restaurant (can't remember exactly) its in the middle of the mall and has outdoor seating as well. Food is great too and reasonable. We used to go to the Fish and Chip place with my grandma I can't believe you can get such great fish and chips so far from the sea! Grandma lived at North Richmond (she died a year ago) and she and my aunty used to meet us in Windsor for lunch, Erin and Jess like the lolly shop and the Icecreamery.

oh oh oh i forgot to say before that i tried Ryan with avocado and pear/ mango and rice puree he loved it and sucked in down then he had water melon and half a banana finally my boy is liking some food yay

That's great Shazz. Kaitlyn just ate carrot! Just a few pieces while DH and I were eating dinner, and there she was chewing away. Those teeth are great! She knows what they are for.

Talking about ice creamery's, might go for a drive out there tonight, could do with a rum 'n raisin in a waffle cone. There goes the diet . . . again. It's not that far from here.

And ice cream is more important than getting a new mouse trap..... The mouse will still be there tomorrow I am sure!!
    Last edited by ~Leanne~; January 14th, 2007 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Forgot to say something.... again

hmmm ice cream nope i'm gunna be good

oooh a caramel sundae'd be good......better eat dinner first

Hehehe Christine, my mum used to say "Who are you talking to? My name's Mrs xxxxx". You must live really close to us.....

That's great Ryans having stuff Shazz. Does take a bit of figuring out though, doesn't it? Darcy's never been a jar food girl, she never liked it when I tried so I haven't bothered with it, but I gave her some fruit gel I got given today and she loved it. Must give the home madies a go. Nat said she makes it.

Thankyou VERY much girls, I have been trying to resist the Blue ribbon cookies and cream in the freezer and I come on and read this!!!! I am now craving chocolate fudge sauce too. Thank goodness Jess is going straight to a friends after work tonight. She works at Maccas and keeps buying me chocolate sundaes when I pick her up (OK I do ask her but must she make them supersize and get extra sauce LOL)

pmsl Christine

Wow I loved that place Vic! No you're right I haven't seen one for ages.....I succumbed

Baby_Crazy05 Guest

Hey Girls!

Hope you are doing well.

I haven’t been on in while … never find the time these days with work and Jovi then I’m too pooped.

Christmas was good. Of course Jovi got lots of presents and considering she was around a lot of strangers she was really well behaved. Even had a 3 hour nap on xmas day!

Neverplan – Jovi has been able to hold her own bottle since she was 3 months, but she gets lazy and either wants someone to hold it for her while she fiddles with a toy or just fusses with it, so we do it for her so she’ll drink it.

Shazz – Jovi’s been drinking from a straw for a couple of months, but like with the bottle she gets lazy sometimes and prefers her cup that has a nipple on it. She has no probs with a straw though when there’s choc milk involved. LOL

Jovi has also taken to ice cream. You should see her with a cone from maccas (or just one from home)! So cute! Messy, but cute and she used her bottom teeth like crazy with the cone.

- How long are you now? 68 cm, weight 7.6 kgs
    - What size shoes are you taking? The only shoes we have that fit her now just say for 12 months, I’d say they’d be a 2 cos the 1’s don’t fit anymore.
    - 00 or 0 jumpsuits? If she was wearing jumpsuits (it’s too hot down this way to wear them) she’d be in a 0. Almost all her clothes are 0’s now. Only a few 00’s still fit her.
    - funniest thing you've done in the last month? Jovi also terrorizes our cats, mainly the female one cos she’ll sit there and take it and sometimes just comes over for a cuddle with her (her name is cuddles after all! Lol). She also thinks it funny when she’s crawling somewhere she knows she should be going and you say that you’re gonna get her … she cacks herself and tries crawling really quickly. There’s more but I can’t think at the moment.

I have to go and have an u/s on the 29th … might have gall stones or something. JOY!

Ringing up my gyno tomorrow for an appointment. We’re going to start trying for bubs number 2 … haven’t told anyone in the family though … will just wait until we get pregnant. My parents (particularly) will worry about the money side of things – we are too, but still. We’ll figure out something when it happens. Who knows! I might finally get that promotion at work!

Oh and no I didn’t get that job at Council. They gave it to someone who already works there … but I was told that if she hadn’t of applied the job would’ve been mine. Well that’s great but I was still upset. Would’ve been great!

We’ve got Jovi’s naming day in a couple of weeks. Being the long weekend lots of people are going to be away so there’ll only be about 20 of us, but that’s cool. Only going to be the ceremony then a BBQ afterwards so nothing too major. My little sister is coming down from Gosford for it with a friend on the train (they’re only almost 14) so that should be interesting. She came down for a stay a couple of years ago and I could’ve killed her! Terrible attitude. God she better have changed … A LOT! Lol I think she’s actually going through the stage of boys and rebellion so it should be interesting.lol

Well … 10pm and still haven’t eaten … should go I guess … got work tomorrow.

Will try and chat a bit more often girls!

Cya!

good to hear jovi's doing well and WTG on TTC # 2 good luck with it all and bummer about not getting the job maybe something else will come up there

where is evryone ??? i'm bored ... i went for another walk this morning i starting to pay for all this exercise my arthritis is giving me the absolute $hits but i'm going to perservere (sp) they say use it or lose it ( mobility) i can't wear my wedding ring any more though my knuckles have started to go all wonky oh the joys but on the up side as Ryan is down to 1 B/feed a day so soon as he weans properly i am going to start medications that hopefully will help

Shazz you poor thing.

It is quiet in here today.

I just tried to do a plaster cast of Katy's hand from a kit I got from a friend about 4 months ago. Well the first time I tried the plaster was just too soft, and by the time I organised it to try again it was too hard. I think I almost broke her hand trying to get an impression. Stupid kits. So we have plaster, petroleum jelly and water everywhere but no mould. BGR. Might see if DH can bring some plaster home and we'll see if that works. Katy is one non happy camper now so I threw her in bed.

Jodie259 Guest

Hi girls!

Shazz... you poor thing. Exercise helps, and it will be good to get back onto meds to help out. Is it in your hands... or other joints?

Leanne... you poor thing with the moulds. I did Shauns moulds when he was really little... and they are so tiny. But I did a different system. There was a jelly like substance in a container that we plunged his hands, then feet in (4 individual containers). It took a minute to set... then we wiggled the limbs out. Then poured the plaster into those moulds. It made solid little hands & feet which I had framed with his photo. I am so pleased with it. I have got my belly cast still sitting in my kitchen (unfinished). I really must get organised and finish the cast and paint it.

Rebecca... good to hear from you, and great that Jovi is doing well. Good luck for TTC. I'm trying too. Maybe we can have bubs at the same time!

Shaun went to his first swimming class today and absolutely LOVED it. You could see he was itching to get into the pool right from the start. He giggled the whole time, and he didn't even mind being dipped under the water. My little son is going to be a fish!!! It absolutely knackered him though, and he's fallen asleep in the car (which he rarely does). I was even able to get him out of the car seat and into the cot without him stirring. Just hope he sleeps for ages... as I've got to get heaps of stuff done!

I always wondered if those things were easy....guess not....

I'm having a crap day today. But then I hear about your arthritis Shazz and I feel terrible. I'm so glad you're moving though.

I'm also so excited for you Leanne. And I know you're not, but I have total faith in you. Simple. And you never have to do a reverse parallel again after tomorrow.

Darcy and I are having a power struggle. She's like one of those tiny dogs that thinks it's a rottweiller - well I'm sure the pipsqueak thinks she's 10. She doesn't want to go to sleep, I want her too. She hangs onto the rails, crawls straight back out when I tuck her in....cow. She's usually great in the day....wonder if she really is teething....or getting ready to walk. She's gamer and gamer every day.

The little beast slept for ten minutes and now won't settle !!!!!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast