Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #19

OK so I'll talk to myself. I've had the weirdest day and I need to tell someone.
    I think we've bought a new car - we're just waiting for the salary packaging people to get back to us.
    Darcy hasn't had a sleep ALL day andis not fussed about starting now.
    I got a call from the residential sleep school to go tomorrow for four days, but then I thought about it, had a panic attack, decided I didn't want any more help and cancelled. That fair dinkum freaked me out the whole day and left me trying to justify to myself that I'm a good mum and we're OK. After all they're just trying to help, and I asked to go, but I really really don't want to.
    I got an email from the casting lady from that ad telling me the client wanted to see Darcy - tomorrow. So that meant I had to cancel my counsellor visit (which i probably really need ATM).
    DO I sound off the planet?

oh kim do you want to talk on msn

Kim ~ Honey you sound so stressed out. Are you okay? Congrats on being called by the casting lady – you must be so proud. Did you reschedule your appt though? That is fantastic you’re getting a new car. Did Darcy sleep in the end? I wish I lived closer to you

Jodie Whoo hoo for Shaun having his first swimming lesson. He sounds like he loves it just like Em!!! Did you get all of your stuff done?

Shazz I hope you are feeling better soon with the arthritis. Its good to hear that you’ll be on medication soon as well – that should help out a lot! I know my mums helps her!

Beck Great to hear from you!! Sounds as though you had a great Christmas!! Darn @ maybe having gallstones!!! Haha at your sister… ahhh those were the days!!! I hope the naming day goes well – it sounds lovely!!! Buggar at not getting the job – I guess its nice to know that you would have got it if it wasn’t placed internally!

Leanne Arghh those plaster casts sound messy and hard hehe! I wouldn’t have the patience. Did you get that mouse??

Hi to everyone else!!

I did make the home made jellies once and Em the buggar just wouldn’t eat them!!! I think they may have had a little too much gelatine in them though LOL!!!

Em was a terror today. Cried and winged… I think it’s the two teeth that are cutting through. And have been for ages!! Grrrrr!! At least the house is clean now and he's asleep! We were going to go away to the beach this week but with this hot weather we decided against it. Only a few more days till our girls weekend away anyway so that should be enough for me!!! Hopefully the weather is good and I manage to get a nice tan!!!

Oh and I keep forgetting to mention it but would you believe that pregnancy made my hair go curly.... :eek: crazy hey but true!! I used to have dead straight hair and if I straighten or blow dry it its still dead straight. However if I don't brush it after its wet it goes all curly... I'm just grateful it looks good and takes 2 seconds to do now LOL.

We got the mouse this morning.
    Went and bought this weird and wonderful trap last night and we caught the mouse this morning. But not in the new trap, nnnnnooooooooo that would be too logical. The mouse was caught in the old 'bodgy' trap, and the funniest thing is it had NO food on it. How funny is that.

We got an email from the casting agent so mark is off with Katy today, while I go off for my P's.

Better get ready

Kim.... thinking of you - I feel slack cause I live the closest to you and feel like I am not there enough for you
    I'll try and call you later, or if all goes well will come and see you tonight if need be.

That is great Leanne!!! How funny it got caught in the old trap and not the new! Its always the way hey!! Good luck with Katy at the casting agent and best of luck with your P's.

Em has just started waving when you tell him to say goodbye! He's been waving for ages but not on demand and its just so cute when he was people off at the front door!

Its so hot here. Its meant to reach 40 today :eek: A nice indoors day for us I think!!

I find out about my uni course today!!! I can get online at 6 or wait for the letter - I'm not sure if the letter comes today or tomorrow though... I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Jodie259 Guest

Woo Hoo Leanne...
    You have lots of great news:
    The mouse... finally!! But don't be surprised if he's got a brother or sister or aunts & uncles hanging around! Keep one of the traps open...

You're licence.... I'm sure you'll do well. and I'm sure you'll let us know. Good luck for it.

Casting call..... fingers crossed for that one! It's so unreal to see your baby in the media (Shaun was on ACA a while back). Wonder how long you have to wait to find out...

Lea... that's so cute that Em says goodbye. I've never thought to teach Shaun that. He doesn't say any words at the moment. And he's too self obsessed, so I don't think he cares when people leave
    And good luck for your placement news. Hopefully it will be good news for you too.
    Last edited by Lea13; January 16th, 2007 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Double Post

I passed! I passed! I passed! I passed!

Need I say more???? :biggrin:
    Just waiting for Mark and Kaitlyn to get home. I want to give everyone big hugs.

WHOO HOO CONGRATULATIONS LEANNE!!!!

That is fantastic! You must be so so happy!! WTG girl!!!

Jodie Thanks for the GL wishes. I will let you all know when I find out... trust the posty to be late today!!!!

Darcy was a cow and wouldn't do what they wanted cos they laid her on her back and she thinks that means she has to go to sleep....so she cried - then they wanted her to smile....oh well. Katy was great though.

Again Leanne I'm so so proud of you. Congratulations!

Nup no sleep awake again for three hours overnight.....I'm not stressed, i'm just over it.

Can't wait to hear about your uni results Nat, and Congratulations Karen on getting your course Karen if you read this....
    Last edited by ~Kim~; January 16th, 2007 at 12:59 PM.

CONGRATULATIONS LEANNE!!!

Hi Everyone......I really miss being able to get on all the time I have missed so much!!! I am home for lunch ATM and Jayden is at SIL#3's so its a nice quiet lunch today. I have spent most of my lunch break reading through all the posts I have missed but I can't keep up with it all hahaha

I have a rotten cold ATM Jayden has it too but not as bad thank god!!! I think I am on the mend though. Jayden has taken a few crawling steps but is more interested in walking. He grabs my hands pulls himself up and starts putting one foot in front of the other!!! I keep telling him he has to crawl first haha.

We are heading off to Melb in a couple of weeks for a friends wedding, Jayden and I will be there for 2.5weeks and chris will be there just for the wedding. I am buying Jayden a little suit next week....I can't wait it is so so cute!!!

Jayden's last weigh in was 8.98kg but they didn't measure his length though. Sheree and Lachie are doing well, he is eating much better than he was....still could be better but Sheree is gratefull for what he is eating now. They are in the process of moving now so I don't think she will be on for quite a while.

Ooops gotta be back at work in 8mins

Cya
    oxoxoxox

CONGRATULATIONS LEANNE!!!

HI tania good to hear from you say hi to sheree for me and wish them well for the move
    i'll bbl for more of a catch up

Not getting my new car :frown:

Why Kim, what happened???

Do we know if Sheree got her ring???

No we don't, wonder if she did.

Ah cos DH's dreams are too big and he has no dealing with our money and so has no clue.....

I hope she got her ring, but I'm sure Tanya would have remembered to tell us something that exciting.

I didn't have to get up to Darcy until 4.30 this morning! I know she won't do it for weeks again, but never mind. Of course though I'm an insomniac and couldn't sleep well anyway....Shazz I have sorted out how I feel about Tresillian and I have decided I'm not going. I saw it more as a social services visit and I have that under control now. So thanks. You really helped.

Poor Kim, I know that feeling, we are forever juggling money and robbing Peter to pay Paul but DH has everyting he's ever wanted for his motorcycle!
    Riley had another [email protected] nights sleep, waking every 2 hours. I am fed up with life this week.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast