Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #27

Hey Vic, glad you had an OK time. I agree I'm not a fan of Sydney, but that's where the work is.

Oh buggar - needles, forgot all about those - thanks Leanne. My family are going to be here on the 12th but you are most welcome to come over! Yep I'm going on the Tuesday.

Gees Nat, they're addictive aren't they? I've been researching all day to get some more!
    Well I'm supposed to be sleeping but I can't so I'm on here....might go have a shower in peace and shave my overdue legs.

Tania ~ Hehe Em is always unpacking stuff and has only just started repacking this last week or so which is nice LOL. I know what you mean about them walking. Though Em has taken a bit longer I must say Ė his first steps were a few weeks ago now. Grrrr to Chris going to a mates house! What was wrong with them going to your place?

Christine ~ Arghhh at losing the post!!!

Kim ~ Whoo hoo for Darcyís MCN!! Its completely addictive isnít it? What ones did you get? I have Peapods, a Beaut Bots AIO, an old BumG and Wonderoos. The Wonderoos are my favourite. I just ordered a Baby Beehind and next on my list is a Haute Pocket and a BP LOL. Can you tell Iím an addict hehe? I do want to get a few AIOís though as theyíre great for MCN virgins to use hehe.

Leanne ~ Sounds like looking after your cousin gave you a bit of a break.

Sara ~ Oh no at the fighting and at Brent. I canít believe heís left you alone! You take care sweety and I hope you spent the day lying on the couch!

Vic ~ That is fantastic that you and DH got some time to talk. It sounds as though you had a wonderful time.

Iíve just got a load of washing on and I need to do the dishes then Iím studying and maybe scrap booking LOL. I canít believe Iím back at uni this week and 3 weeks has past! Its gone so fast and I didnít get as much done as I wanted to!!!! Oh wellÖ

I worked all day today and our store manager was in. He asked if I would consider going full time and being second in charge of service there LOL. I definitely donít want or need to work full time right now but it was nice to be considered. I better get a move on and do those dishes unfortunately!

Morning girls,

How are you all??? Well i hope.

I am ok today. Brent and I are on speaking terms but i am still quite upset and confused about what happened the other night. I really dont know what too do. He says he does'nt remember anything of what happened. So that gives you an idea of just how drunk he was. Anyways.

So today he is working around the yard as it is way overdue for a mowing and slashing. He has also just put on a lamb stew in the slow cooker for dinner so that will be nice.

I plan to just potter around the house getting a few small things like washing and stuff done. Nothing to strenuous(sp??).

Briley is just crawling around the house pulling anything and everything down out of cuboards and duchessess that she can reach. We had another Sudocreme incident yesterday. She reached up and got it down for her duchess. I could'nt believe it. Then lastnight she was reaching up and trying to pull down a cutting board of the bench in the kitchen. Little rat bag!!

Anyways, better go and see what she is up too!

BBL for personals!! (promise!)

Sara Briley sounds as though she's getting in everything!!! I hope you sort things out with Brent - I find that being drunk is a weak excuse personally. If he can't handle his liquor then what is he doing drinking lol? I think he needs to straighten out his priorities and focus more on you and Briley.

Kim I sent those barcodes away today for you! Remember how you were talking about leaving a friends house feeling as though you didn't have enough toys for Darcy... well now I know how that feels like. I was at someones house the other day and it was literally like a toy shop... I couldn't work out whether it was excessive or great LOL.

I have uni this afternoon and am planning to get through a topic this morning so I better get moving! Have a great Monday ladies!

hi all
    just checking in did you miss us we were out of internet MB down loads and me being a tight arse didn't want a huge over limit account so i'' be back tomorrow ( new month yay )

Shazz I have been wondering where you were, thought you'd run off with the pool guy or something!
    I am too tired and blah to post tonight, will be in tomorrow in a better frame of mind hopefully.

Hi I am stuffed too.
    Quick question
    What does your roughly weekly grocery bill cost? WE're trying tob e good with the budget but that seems to be the shortfall.

Quiet in here today.

LOL @ Shazz running away with the pool guy! I hope he's hot

Bummer about the blah day Christine.

Well you're not going to see for the next 6 weeks at this rate! How they cram so much into 6 weeks I don't know!!!

Emerson is teething and hasn't been sleeping through the night so I'm soooooo tired and again have a renewed empathy for the mums whose bubbas don't sleep!

I think I'm babbling now so will chat later LOL.

Leanne I can make $200 stretch 3-4 weeks, but I do have about $30 worth of top ups per week.

Hey Nat if you read this while you're so busy can you send the web sites where the haute, beaut bots and wonderoos are? What's your fave for night?

Oh Sara, one day soon you're going to have a fabulous strees free day. Heaven knows you've earned it! Briley sounds just like Darcy, and every time I think I've put stuff out of her reach - she can reach further!! She's Madame Destructo!!!

See you tommorrow Shazz! :waves:

Hey everyone else.

I have a shocker of a headache - bet it's cos I'm not allowed anymore choccie! Off to bed while the going's good cos I'm not going to get a sleep before work tomorrow.

I am hanging for some chocolate... mmmm chocolate pudding. There's a box in the cupboard - do I make some???

Kim if you google them you should get the sites easily enough. Let me know if you have trouble though and I'll help. Currently my favourite is the Wonderoo's. I use them with a bamboo insert and a booster for overnight. I have just ordered the Baby Beehind for overnight use though and I've heard nothing but fantastic things about them so I'm excited about that. I like the Beaut Bots for simplicity as they're a cute AIO. I did like the Peapods but they're definitely not my favourite anymore.

Leanne I spend about $140 a fortnight on groceries and then probably another $20 a week on top up stuff or specials. I find that meal planning helps heaps and also making sure that I have enough snack food to snack on and not be tempted to go to the shops. I try and limit top up shops because I tend to spend more doing that.

Still struggling to get Em to sleep *sigh* he's been fighting it for over an hour now. I better go and get him again!

Leanne, our grocery budget is always shot to pieces cause I pop into woolies to get bread and end up spending $25 on stuff we really don't need (icecreams, chocolate etc)

Thanks girls for your input.
    We really need to look into our budget as I have been back at work for 3 months now and we're getting nowhere.
    We usually budget $100.00 per week (which includes Katy's napies and formula) but we too buy those little extras when we need to get the 'essential top ups'.
    I think I am going to have to start preparing meals on the weekends and freezing them.
    Any other hot tips most welcome.
    Well I am at work just popping in before I start another big day. I have been coming home with headaches alot lately. There's just so much on and I don't feel like I am coping too well.
    I am supposed to be weaning myself off the antidepressants in the next month or so but I am really starting to get anxious about how I am in fact going to cope when I come off them. Do you think its bad if I stay on them?
    Anyway, better do some work - will BBL when I get home.
    Have a good day everyone and I hope you are all well - esp. the mummas' to be

Must be the full moon Vic - I'm so with ya! Plus now we've only got one car and I have a million things to do - and where is it - at work with DH grrr Leanne I don't know how you did it!

No Leanne it's not bad if you want to stay on them. Don't worry so much about it though (easier said than done) you need to do what's best for you.

Leanne- I think its very early to try and come offf them, I have been on them for years now and the doctor says its fine, whatever you need to get you through I think.
    I am sneaking on cause I have popped home in my release time while my class are at library, I had to pick up some things and put the slow cooker on for dinner LOL
    Kim- police question hope you don't mind. this morning on her way to school my friend's daughter was hit by a guy turning right in front of her, he drove off without stopping- her car is damaged, they got his plates but the police at pennant Hills weren't interested. What can she do??????
    BBL should do some school work, Vic I know what you mean about staying home full time, I actually enjoy a bit of work (2 days would be perfect LOL but 3 is OK mostly)

That's what we class as a major prang Christine - she should go to another police station and make a complaint - shame she can't get to where I am or I'd deal with it for her. She's not at fault and she needs it investigated for her insurance - gees some cops give us all a bad rep

Kim, thanks heaps, I have told my friend and she is going to take her daughter up to Hornsby police station later this afternoon and hopefully they will be more helpful. She was very appreciative of the advice too so thanks.

Just a quick question ( meant to be at PIL's now for dinner)

How would you feel about someone saying they are opening a bank account for your child....not asking saying they are doing it?

Not really sure how I feel about it really.

Tania, I don't think they can, certainly not in the child's name anyway. When i have opened accts. for my kids I had to show a birth certificate I'm sure. Who is it opening it? I am not sure how I would feel if it was anyone other than grandparents although I would like some really rich person to I guess LOL

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast