Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #28

where do you order seconds?

oh cheers Vic, the actual bbh site has a 4 week wait!

That's a great shop!!! Lucky Cam's not here.....

Happy Birthday Darcy Dragon and Katy!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARCY & KAITLYN!!!

I'll come back later for personals......Jayden has not long woken up and I have 2 days off work!! YAY!!

Jodie259 Guest

Happy Birthdays - Darcy & Kaitlyn !!!

HAPPY 1'ST BIRTHDAY DARCY & KAITLYN!!

Morning Girls!

Just popped in to say that!

Will BBL!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARCY AND KATY

May you have wonderfully spoilt days and your mummies don't cry too much!!!!!

Vic: Any advice or opinions are definitely welcome! I don’t really think it’s a case that he doesn’t know what Jayden eats or doesn’t know how to look after him, I think its more laziness! I went away for that girls weekend down Sunshine Coast and he managed quite fine on his own (because he had to) and he had to make all his bottles etc. 3mths and 6 weeks is way too early! YAY for your weekend away!

Nat: Jayden loves the shower too, he throws tantrums when I come to get him out after he’s had a shower with Chris and he opens the door and tries to get in when I’m having a shower. I guess we have to enjoy it while it lasts in a few years we won’t be able to get them into a bath or shower (hope not though hehe).

Kim: The migrane itself was gone after my 3.5hr nap but I still even today have a headache, slowy going though I think. Chris doesn’t do the “Man” stuff around here either, if there is something to assemble its me that does it, light bulbs…me, take the rubbish out….me (most of the time), he does mow the lawn and pulls a weeds out. If you want to get Darcy a CPK just get it, she is older now than she was at Christmas.

Sara: I would be fuming about the egg…..I am a real food nazi when it comes to Jayden (although I am getting better). I get so pi$$ed off at my IL’s if they give Jayden something that I have specifically said no to…so no you are not overreacting at all! I have followed most of the guidelines, others I didn’t know or thought that it won’t hurt. Jayden doesn’t have nuts, honey, strawberries, egg, lollies, chocolate etc. He has been having vegemite sandwiches for quite a long time and the CHN said last week that I could start him on one ¼ of a sandwich now, she was a bit shocked that he was already eating whole sandwiches because of the risk of choking but its not like I leave him alone to eat.
    Jayden has been having part cows milk in his bottles for about 2 or 3 weeks now, I make 120ml of formula and 60-80ml of cows milk, CHN was happy with that and recommended over 12mths to go totally on cows milk because of the salt in milk. Jayden is having 3 bottles a day for sleep times only if he misses a sleep he misses a bottle. I think anything over 12mths and the bottle can go although a friend of mine, her DD still has a night bottle at just over 2yrs old.
    How cute Briley peeking to see you!! Jayden does that too.

Jodie: OMG at what they lend you, that would scare me too much knowing I owe that much! Bugger about your M/S must be one healthy bubba! Good luck training the new girl

Christine: YAY for getting your meals cooked for you! Hope he keeps it up. Weren’t you thinking about having another bub? (sorry if you weren’t).

I called 3 dr’s yesterday and not one of them had an appt for the same day!! I ended up getting MIL to call her Dr and pull some strings and we finally got an appt! The Dr confirmed what we suspected and he does have school sores…..they look so disgusting!! So Jayden is now on antiB’s and Bactabam cream and YAY for me (not for poor Jayden) I have 2 days off work because he can’t go into care. I am going to make the most of my 2 days and really clean out my house. By 7.30am I had showered, ate brekki, did a load of washing and went through 3 of my drawer (cleaned out and threw out clothes). Jayden didn’t get up until 8.30am…….He’s just woken up from his nap BBL

Happy First Birthday to my little clever Chickie Kaitlyn
    and

Happy Birthday to Katy's "twins " Darcy,
    Phoebe, and Jovi

Hope you are all having a nice day.

I am going to pick up the birthday girl from 'school' soon. Dressed her up in her nice jeans today and made some cupcakes with pink icing and purple sprinkles. I am officially a mum now after making the cupcakes LOL.

We thought it was about time we got her weighed etc and what a perfect day to do it.
    We are now 10.8 kgs, Head Cir. 47 cm and 79 cm long. She's right up there with her weight but the nurse said she'd probably drop a little bit of weight when she starts walking. She's also nearly off the chart with her height and well her head is not that big LOL. I worry a bit sometimes about her weight as I have real issues in that area. I don't want her to have to go through life like her consantly overweight mother, being picked on etc. I am really low about the weight at the moment, (mine) but what can you do.

Just got to go finish cleaning up a few things around the house before I go. Mum and Dad coming over for a cuppa tonight and there's three baskets of washing - no make that 5 sitting around that needs folding etc.

BBL.

happy birthday
    Darcy Katy Jovie and Phoebe

Oooh Phoebe, I forgot you....
    Happy Birthday Phoebe!!

Thanks for all the well wishes girls!

Well the birthday girl is worn out today and so is Mummy - 1.30 she finally settled last night - and Cam went in today at 6.30 to say Happy Birthday (he never goes in in the morning) and she was up after that.

She got a teaset and tonka trucks, a dolly and a CPK (from the ILs - I was furious). Lots of books and clothes too. Mum and I took her to the local animal park - she loved it - the third word she learnt was birdie and there were plenty of those there. She even patted a Koala.

I have to work a 12hour day shift tomorrow and I'm so not looking forward to it. I've had a migraine for 3 days now and I doubt a loss at court is going to improve it

Hi girls.

I will be MIA for a while.

I have some personal issues I need to work out.

Belated Happy birthday to Katy and Darcy! Couldn't get near the computer yesterday.
    Leanne- take care honey, is there anything we can do? Email me if there is.

Morning ladies,

Well i am feeling good today. Besides the fact that i had a major breakdown lastnight. I was trying to make dinner and Briley just would not stop crying at me. I moved her back to the lounge room 3 times and she just kept crawling back into the kitchen and was crying her annoying "pick me up" cry. I totally lost it. I smashed a plate and broke a sauce pan which had mashed potato in it. The potato went everywhere. I just walked away into my room and cried. Briley just followed me down their, still crying, looking for me. I am a terrible mother. I can't believe i did that to her. All she wanted was for me to pick her up and let her know everything was alright.

So because of this, i have decided to re-join Yoga. I need some sort of de-stresser. I am beginning to feel as though i might be falling into depression. Lastnight i just felt as though i could'nt do it anymore. Could'nt be a mother. It was horrible. I have Brent's mum here but i really need HIM here. He is Briley's father and he should be here to help me. To take some of the burden off me. I need support from him.

When Brent called lastnight he knew something was wrong straight away and kept asking what was wrong. I just broke down and told him everything. He said he would quit his job and come home if i wanted him too but what good would that be. We would just then have to worry about how to pay the bills.

I really feel good about starting Yoga again though. When i did it last time i noticed a change in me. I was so much more chilled out. I hope this is what happens this time. I never want to feel like that again. I never want to do that Briley ever again. I love her more than life itself.

God pregnancy makes you such a drama queen!!!

Tania - Hope your enjoying your time off honey!!!

Leanne - We sound as though we might be in the same boat at the moment. I really hope your feeling better soon mate. I wish there was something i could do for you. Sometime i wish Australia was'nt such a big place!! We all seem so far away from each other.

Jodie - WOW!!! That is a lot of money! I hope it all works out for you. Have you been looking at other houses lately?? Too bad about the MS. Hope you feeling better soon.

Kim - I am glad Darcy had a good day. Too bad about the inlaws buying the CPK though. Where you going to get her one where you??? Try and have fun at work.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are all well.

I forgot to mention the other day that i took Briley to the Dr's with me last friday. I was only taking her to get her weighed and measured but she had a cough so luckily i booked her in. Anyways, she weighed 9.94kg and measured 75cm. Dr did'nt check her HC. I was quite shocked that she had'nt reached the 10kg mark yet. She definetely feels it!! But i was'nt suprised at how tall she is. I think she is going to be a tall girl.

The other thing that came up was her skin. Its has been really rough and red in some spots for a while now. I did'nt really worry about it at first cause the Dr told me lastnight it was a type of wart that 90% of kids get and it just goes away. But this time she said it looks like mild excema(sp??). So she told me to rub some sorbelene cream on her. I really did'nt expect her to say that. But yeah we are trying the cream and not using any soaps to bath her with. Just water at the moment. Hopefully it clears up soon.

Ok so this has turned into another big post! Sorry girls. Life is quite difficult at times.

I am off to sort out Brileys drawers! Done all my ironing and that is what i want do next.

Hope you are all well.

Kim: Sounds like Darcy got some great presents and had a great day! How were you? I can’t believe the IL’s got her a CPK after you had told them not to! Did you say anything to them? Put in the back of the cupboard and buy her another one haha or take it back and chose one yourself. How did your day in court go? Hope the migraine disappeared.

Sara: Oh honey you poor thing!! Can Brent look for work closer to home? Yoga sounds like a great timeout for yourself! Briley has probably hit the 10kg mark now, Jayden was 9.96kgs @ 10mths and 10.71kgs at 11mths he is also 75cm now but he has short legs, he looks so cute walking around cause he’s so small. Could Briley’s spots be a heat rash? Jayden gets it at the back of his neck, it doesn’t bother him though. I love long posts!

Well my 2 days are over…I enjoyed it while it lasted! I could have had tomorrow off as well (Dr’s cert is good until 11/05) but Jayden doesn’t go into care on Friday’s so I was honest with work, least its only 1 day though haha. I’m hoping Jayden sleeps well tonight, the last few nights he hasn’t been going to sleep until 9pm-10pm………….or waking up at that time………spoke too soon he’s awake!!!

Oh Leanne, I've sent you an email.....

Oh Sara, we do all have days like that....some more than others, but it must be lunar, cos I'm melting down ATM too and not coping at all. It doesn't make you a bad mum. It's better that you can recognise what has happened and tell someone.
    Darcy hasn't got great skin either (well Mummy's is way worse and so we cope with both). We've found the curash stuff is still pretty good for exzema for washing...and it doesn't smell bad like the medicated stuff.

No Tania she loves the 'baby'. I'm just going to move on.....breath in and out......

Vic you are doing a great job.

Day shifts suck!!!! Court was terrible but it's over until next week now.

morning all
    i'm sorry your all having a rough time atm so i'm sending a massive big group hug i think we all need one
    we have still been busy busy so i'll try and catch up over the weekend till then take care

Morning Ladies!

Just thought I’d get in while I had a free 10 minutes! I fell asleep after my prac yesterday for 2 hours and then I was in bed last night at 10!! I still have this crappy head cold which is making me feel awful so hopefully it passes soon.

Happy Birthday to Jovie and Phoebe (so sorry I missed you the other day girls!)

Christine ~ Please never feel guilty about doing a ‘you’ post or just posting to say hi. We all have busy lives and have times where we’re too busy for personals or times where we just don’t feel like posting. Its life and we love hearing from you regardless. LOL @ your DH cooking you lucky thing!

Vic ~ Whoo hoo for the nappy purchase. I had my BBH outside and it dried a lot quicker as well. So it just must be inside drying that takes a while. I’ve got 2 more hemp ones coming to try them as well and I should be pretty set for nappies with my part time stash. I wish I had some advice to help you with but I honestly have no idea The constant advice would be the worst part I think. And that look when you say you’ve tried something that means ‘well you obviously weren’t doing it right or trying hard enough’ grrrrrr

Kim ~ Sounds like Darcy had a fantastic birthday! Grrrr to the IL’s getting the CPK – didn’t you have dramas with them over that at Christmas time? Sounds like she was spoilt though! I hope that miagrane went away.

Tania ~ pmsl @ not being able to get them in the shower soon. Though I must say Em went well the other night. I turned it off and he threw his containers, climbed out (with me hovering nervously LOL) and then shut the shower door and walked out the bathroom pmsl! Buggar about Jayden having school sores! OMG at everything you did by 7.30!!! I’m glad you enjoyed your 2 days off.

Leanne ~ I hope Kaity had a fantastic day! She sounds as though she’s growing so well! She’s 5 cm longer then Emerson but the same weight hehe! So you can imagine how stocky my little Em is LOL. I wouldn’t worry too much about the weight issue at this age at all. Please don’t stay away too long. You have my email address if you need it. Big and I hope things get better for you soon hun.

Sara ~ I can only imagine the stress you are under and we all have our so called ‘terrible parenting’ moments. Its just apart of life. Re-joining yoga sounds like a fantastic idea. Are the IL’s still living inside the house?

Shazz ~ Hope you are keeping well!

I can hear Em playing in his cot which means its time for us to get ready for swimming lessons! I’m not overly enthused today but its too hard to do a make up lesson so we’ll be going! Really not that much happening here. Just trying to get ready for Em’s birthday and trying to catch up with study. Our lecturer didn’t explain something in the first week so now we have 2 weeks to catch up on and I’m just soooo busy its not funny. I’m cutting back on social commitments after this week – who would have thought I’d ever have to do that pmsl!!!

Tonight I’m having a sleep over for my nieces lol which should be very interesting. I’m planning on taking them grocery shopping as well – I’m crazy I know! Wish me luck! Better run girls!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast