Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #48

Thankyou my love

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kim, glad you had a fab day / weekend. What a week of news you have had. Wow m/s already, you poor thing. Mine didn't hit till 7 weeks and then it was with a vengance.

So you want another girl huh!

Yep, like I never knew I could want another girl.

Yeah the ms...you know when you get off a scary ride and the floor moves with every step you take....bllleerrrghhh

I hope it is a girl for you then.

I only had ms with Riley Kim!!
    Glad you had a good weekend, we put on nice weather for you too

And I was sicker with this pregnancy then lachlan's and still a boy, so who would know....

Well I had a productive day, packed more boxes today, nearly got all the kitchen done now. Finished the linen cupboard last week and the bathroom. Slowly gettign thru it, gosh it feels good.

We went to our newly renovated cafe for fish and chips tonight and sat in the towns newly done park too. It was so nice. Lachlan even ate whahooooo.... so it was just so nice just before dark, nice and cool and you could still see. That is what family outings are all about.

Congratulations Kim on the Bubba. and also on your birthday.

My SIL announced they are expecting yesterday - due in Oct. I am sooooooooo jealous. All in good time, have to get over this depression first, and save a bit more, get to goal weight..... hmmm :O(

Doc went okay. Still on the meds and also suspected gallstones. Gee I love my life right now.

just for you leanne

Leanne

:hugs: Leanne, hope things start improving, at least its a short week.

Thanks girls

I am really over my life right now.

Yes, a short week thank goodness for small mercies!

Yes short week woot

i'm off to the post office just sealed up the envelope for my next assignment wooohooo only 9 more to go for this semester

Shazz - you go girl

christine - gosh it must be great to have Jess around to help out with Riley!

kim - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Great to hear you enjoyed your weekend. Bummer about the ms, sounds awful, i had yucky ms with Archie but it only lasted 2 weeks, i had to lie down otherwise the room would constantly spin, yuck! Hope it doesn't last too long for you. Hope you get another girl!

sheree - i think i've missed something...have you finally got a bigger house to move into??? Wohoo on Lachlan eating his tea!

leanne - big hugs. I hope you don't have gallstones. it si so hard watching people around you get excited about new arrivals wen you are desperate for one of your own, you will get there, you have made a very responsible decision to get your depression sorted before you ttc.

shazz - woohoo ANOTHER assigment done! You are being very motivating for me, i am going to organise my work placement this week so i can get back into my study

Went to the dr this morning to talk about meds. He is happy with current meds so gave me a 6 month prescription so that is all good. Went down the street with Arch and bought a few size 3 tshirts and shorts from the half price racks for next year, gosh size three looks so big!

Elissa - yes we have finally got a bigger house, well kinda. It is a 4 bedroom house and they really do squash em in, so not much bigger then a 3 bedroom really. I think they were sick of us nagging, cause only 3 kid family's are normally allowed to get a 4 bedroom house. The only thing is with the house, we don't know when, they have to do maintenane on it first and with lachlan and I away from mid to late april, I am guessing it is going to be early may we move. But not long from here to mid april, so I am doing what I can and whilst my tummy isn't too big. We want to build in the side garage so we have more room for storage and a play room for the boys and also build a patio/pergola out the back. We are hoping this is done before bubs comes along, highly unlikely, but we are trying. See the extensions to the houses out here are fully reimbursable over a 3-5 year period. So they won't let us apply for the buy back scheme until we are residing in the house, which is a real pain!! I can only do so much now, like fill in the paperwork and talk to two builders for quotes. I am not even allowed to book them as it all has to be approved by housing. So my hands are really tied, but will do what I can in the mean time. I sooo hope it is done before bubs comes along....

Yeah I know size three is def big. We get right up to size 4 in our shop to sell and OMG!! We won't be there 4 a while yet, we are still in 00 bottoms and I oversize him in size 1 tops.

This little monkey is def trying to cut out his day sleep WTF.... but this mother aint havin a bar of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheree - well thats great news about the bigger house, the extensions sound great too, hope you manage to get them done before Riley moves in! Lachlan must be a petite little thing, i wonder, if Riley is a great eater, they might end up sharing clothes! Archie is in a size 2 top and 1 bottom atm. Just keep persisting with the day sleep and hopefully he will realise that he doesn't actually have a choice and he will give in and start having little sleeps again. Bribery worked for me in the end "You can have a lolly after you have a little sleep, but you have to have a little sleep first, then a lolly" Worked a treat!

We all stayed up til 11pm last night, it was like a sauna in our house, Then Arch slept in our bed under the fan and we slept in the lounge with the air con, thank goodness it is cool here today, been ages since we had a cool day.

I wish the lolly thing worked. I don't think he understands like Archie does. I wish he did. Ohhh I wish something would work, he can't do this to me now, and esp just before putting him in a bed. I am just not sure how this is all going to pan out. I wish it would just fix itself. It is things like this that make u realise things were running quite smoothly.... I need to rest when bubby comes along, please don't do this to me now. I might have to give him some phnergen thru the day at this rate! LOL....

I have been going in sometimes 5 times before he goes to sleep and plonking him on his bum and laying him down. This is like a 2 hour attempt to get him to sleep, how ridiculous!!!!

And to add to all this - we are sick here again, SURPRISE SURPRISE....... Started with a cough yesterday. Since going back to daycare in early Feb, this is the 4th illnesses. Starting to drive me nuts. It is horrible hearing him cough all nite long. He woke up soooo much, Wade ended up sleeping on the floor beside his cot.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast