Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #11

Wishing you a belated Shell. Glad to hear you had a great day.

Hope you had a great bday shell!!!

Tan: I used chicken breast and thighs as well. I just steamed it then pureed it. You could try stringing it into small pieces if you used the breast instead.

Just buy any fish fillets (i prefer australian fresh ones) and make sure there are no bones. then i steamed those as well. You dont really need to puree the fish as it is mushy anyway

Happy belated B-day Michelle!!!!

I think it might have been Kristen who said shredding chicken breast with the grater? I thought that was a great idea anyway and after our next shopping trip I will be stocking up on things to cook for Noah. I have about 20 cubes of pureed stuff atm that I need to get rid of so I want to get it out of the way.

Well last night was ok, I held Noahs hand through the bars of the cot for 35 minutes until he fell asleep and he stayed asleep until 2am when he woke for a sook. I stuck the dummy back in and sat next to his cot until he was asleep again and went back to bed until 4am and did the dummy and sitting next to the cot thing again. At 5am he woke up and wouldn't take the dummy and continued crying so I fed him and he went back to sleep until 7am. So I think his first whole night in the cot was a success to an extent. Somehow I will have to push that 5am feed to be the 7am feed though. I am sure he will learn to not wake up the other 2 times

It's such a bloddy hot day that I am going to drink bottle after bottle of water and sit in front of the air cooler and watch the cricket. Have a great day!!!

Happy belated B'Day Michelle!

Not coping well. Blake was up at least 10 times last night, and has been awake since 6 (is now 10.30). At my wits end, so tired, unsupported, unloved Total downer, sorry guys, but I just need to put it somewhere. Anywhere....

Happy belated birthday Shell. Great to hear you had such a good time.

:hugs: Ash. Sorry to hear you're feeling so down. We're all here for you if you need to chat.

Default 20yr mummy with 7mth daughter looking 4 friends in ballarat area.

hey everybody im really wanting 2 find some friends that enjoy a great coffee over even better convo so plz let me know b4 i go insane!

Hi Yates, welcome to BellyBelly I am in Horsham but I don't drive but I know it is close somewhat. Have you checked out the member meetups section on the site? http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=193 I see you have posted there already

Movie time!!! BBL tonight or tomorrow!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys!!!

Ash - how are you?? Hope you are ok. We are all thinking of you, and just do what is best for you ok. Must be hard, but you are a great Mum and I know it can be trying but hang in there hun!!

Sarah, love your new ticker of noah!!

Oh Dan, when did you say you were going back to work?? Have you had your orientation at the day care yet?? Hope it all goes smoothly for you, I know it must be sooo hard.

Tan, did you get your car fixed??? Are you going back to work full time???

Lulu, OMG, I can't believe you are 23 weeks, yikes!!!!

Hello to everyone else!!! I am just doing a quick catch up cause I have 5 kids here tonight OMG!!!! Both the girls have a friend over to have a sleepover so is a tad crazy!!! We are onto ice-cream atm, so will try and check back in later!!!

Oh, almost forgot, ANGUS IS COMMANDO CRAWLING!!!!!

Ooh happy belated birthday Shell!!

Danni- good point about the fish, I didn't think of that!

Sarah & Ash - hugs girls. Sorry to hear the babes aren't behaving themselves with sleeping. It's so tough isn't it?! And then they grin at your with those adorable faces and you feel so bad for being angry... !

Lulu - has she improved?? How is the teething going? I know how you feel!!

Hey Tan - Ivy emailed me!! If she ends up booking I'll give you half off your session if you want one!! (plus the print credit if you book in Jan) GO YOU!!!!! Champion!!!!

Look at the mad frenzy in posting, movie is delayed because Juz is ranting bout missing taping something about the war

Michelle - Lucky you to have a full house I don't envy you but I do at the same time, I am having such a rotten time with Noah I don't know how I could handle 3 plus 2 others that don't belong to me. You're amazing to cope!!! Thanks about the ticker too! In the local paper they do a Babies of 2007 and that is the photo I have entered into it.

Kristen - Sounds like you are getting busy!! I so wish I was in Melb and able to afford such things!!!

Speaking of affording things... Guess who is going to Canada in May??? My mom is paying for the flight and now I have to try and save up as much money as possible so I can enjoy myself there. I can't wait!!! I only wish my gramps could have held on until then but unfortunately he passed on Dec 30th, lets hope my grams can hold on until then. Baby screaming once again, must go..........

Oh Sarah - Canada - lucky you!! Bet you are excited, it isn't really that far away! Sorry to hear about your gramps. Having 4 girls is interesting!! Shay has a firend over who is 8 also, and Joey is 3 and her friend is 5, so we have a bit of variety!! They are having fun, onto movies now, DH isn't impressed he is kicked off the TV. Better make them popcorn!!!

Thanks Kristen!! How's business going?? Love the website!!

Anyway, I bettre get that popcorn, food is the winner at having quiet kids haha!!!

OMG SARAH!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!! But I am so terribly sorry to hear about your gramps

Shell - excellent! Mad rush at the moment as I sent around a huge email the other day which has lead to a few bookings which is lovely! It will slow down shortly I'm sure of it once the hype is over LOL

Welcome Yates!

Well that's it!! DH and I aren't doing DTD anymore until we find another birth control. Three condoms have burst on us in the last two weeks. I am so jinxed with DTD. Everyone seems to find it funny saying that maybe someone is trying to tell me something but I don't think it's funny. I am not ready for another bubba! I need a few more months yet. My g/f is being induced today and memories of Livvy's birth are flooding back, LOL!!
    On a better note Livvy crawled yesterday morning. Did it once and hasn't crawled again. Poor DH tried everything last night to get to crawl for him but she would only commando crawl. Cheeky monkey!

Shell - I start back at work on Tuesday but Livvy starts childcare 4th Feb. I have to call and book our orientation visits but I'm in denial and putting it off. I know that I have to do it but I just can't bring myself to make that call. How silly is that! I can't dial the number. DH came into the kitchen this morning where Livvy and I were playing and he said he can't imagine how much Livvy is going to miss me and so the water works flowed. YAY on your big boy commando crawling!!!!! How did the sleep over go? The girls sleep much or were you up most of the night with them giggling?

Ash - I'm so sorry that it didn't work out being back at home but you sound like you would be better off living just you and blake. You nee dto make the best decision for you that makes you ahppy and that will flow across to your gorgeous little man. Don't forget we are here if you need to vent. I had the weirdest dream about you last night. I flew up to see you but didn't know where you lived so I just picked a street and started knocking until I found someone who knew you and took me to your house. When I got there I said I"m nurse dan and I just wanted to pop in and say and then I left again. I'm weird.

Kirsten - That is the most fantastic news that you are getting heaps of bookings. Fingers crossed all the bookings keep coming for you. You're going to be a busy busy mumma! YAY!!!!

Sarah - OMG!!! I'm so jealous, Canada. You will absolutely love it being able to catch up with all the family. Sorry about your grandpa though. Is it the first time that they will all be meeting Noah? How's your little business going?

Yates - Welcome to BB. I knwo it's not the same but we would lvoe to chat to you on here and we can drink coffee at the same time is you like! Tell us a little about yourself and your bubba.

A huge hi to everyone else. Sorry for the quick one but Livvy is awake and I'm trying to spend every spare second with her (you poor bugga's having to listen to me moan and groan all the time).
    BBL,
    Dan.

Dan - Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha you spend way too much time on BB, I have had som dreams involving BB members that I don't even talk to so it's freaky. Good to know so many people know me that you could jsut pick any old street LMFAO! Hey don't you say you're moaning and groaning, I'm interviewing at the moment so I'll be going back soon too, I just thank my lucky stars I got him into FDC just down the road so feel totally confident he will be fine Chin up, you know it's for Livvy, everything we do these days is for those bubbs!

Sarah - Oh you lucky thing getting to go home, at least it will be warming up over there in May. Big hugs to you, I know what it's like to have a terror bub lol why do they hate sleep so much? I don't get it, totally beyond me!

Shell-Wow 4 girls umder 10, must have been one hell of a night LOL Yay on Angus crawling, that's excellent!!

Kristen - *pouting* Why can't you be in Qld? You're prices are FANTASTIC and your work is absolutely gorgeous, I'm all sad cos I know you could take some wonderful shots of Blakey. Hoilday soon yeh? lol

Blake woke up 6 times last night. It's really ridiculous! God only knows how I'll go when I'm working and getting up 1000 times a night! I love him to pieces but sometimes I just want to let him cry, just leave him there to fall asleep. If his room wasn't next to mums I probably would...when I have my own place I think I'll be implementing a more stern approach.

I've recently just stopped getting him out of his cot. I try and resettle with music and patting, if this makes him louder I feed him in the cot. No success yet but I think he is getting toothy #5, his poopy bum tells me so!!!

Off for an interview today at a major bank for a loans admin job, fingers crossed I get it, the money is good for my age and experience, means I can get my own place and have money left over for fun with bubby!!
    Last edited by Ashlee; January 4th, 2008 at 09:12 AM.

Talking new 2 belly belly

hey im 20yrs and my baby girl, Annabelle is 7mths i look forward 2 meeting others with babies the same age!

sorry sarahsarahbella i didn't see ur msg there thanx 4 the help. Never thought that there would be a shortage of mums in my area! It makes things hard when theres no one around me in the same situation. :-(

I live in Ballarat with my partner of 3 1/2 yrs that I love very much and not sure y his so good 2 me sometimes, lately my mood swings have been unbelieveable! I work just on Saturdays at a jewllers and even that small amount of time makes me miss Annabelle.
    Shes my one and only bubs and shes my world! I never knew I could love someone so much. Being a mum is truley what i think i was put here 4. Im only young but theres know where else i would want 2 b. So theres a little about myself.
    Im just making a coffee......mmmmm smells good.

Yates-Welcome to BB. I'm another young mum at 20, but have recently seperated from my husband. I have an 8.5 month old son (due in May but surprised us 4 weeks early) named Blake who is a right terror, into everything!!! Hope you find the company here as warm and inviting as all of us do. And yummmmm coffee!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast