Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #11

*sarahbarahbanana not sarahsarahbella, im not sure where i plucked that one from?!

Sarah will be fine

Just a question how do i know what all (DS, DW) means and all the rest i prob should know but i dont.

You'll find a list of all the abbreviations etc here:
    http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=9

thanx that helped alot! Its a hole other language.
    Does ur bubs sleep all night?

You should have a read through the thread, lots of info on all our bubbas

Blake was sleeping through from 6-13 weeks then we moved house and it all went out the window. I guess all the bubs are different and go through phases, all of the babies in this group have had good and bad patches.

i just finished a breif read of everyones msg's i wish i had found this site earlier as i have felt very alone 4 some time now. I hope this helps me, and i hope its normal 2 feel down sometimes, i dont like 2 tell anyone when i feel down as i think they may think of me as a bad mother :-(

Oh Kass you are most definitely not alone!!!!!! You are not a bad mother if you feel down sometimes!!!!!!!! You should read back over some of our posts. I don't think a single women of us haven't felt down at one time or another. I know that I've had a day when I was waiting at our front door for my DH (dear or sometimes d!ckhead I use husband) with Olivia in my out stretched arms and instead of saying hello I said take your daughter, take your daughter, take your daughter. You have two seconds and I'm letting go!! Poor bugger had only taken one step in the door and was greeted with that. Some days we cry just because we are so exhausted and can't do it for another minute or left them crying in their cot while we go cry in our room and sometimes we crave adult conversation and attention. It is so completely norma and nothing makes you a bad mother for these feelingsl!!!! Can't wait to get to know you. Do you have msn? Some of us chat on there too.

Oh its good 2 here im not alone. Its just horrible when u look in there little eyes after u walk in from breaking down in the kitchen. They look at u like "oh mummy i love u so much, i cant help being this little and not being able 2 talk"
    Then i feel like crap!
    Clint my DH (i agree with the sometimes ****head) doesn't get.
    I remember i told him that i was feeling down and he straight away thought something was wronge and that im not meant 2 feel that way.
    I know in my heart its normal but when ur the only going through it, its easy 2 feel like im doing the wronge thing.
    I have a couple of friends with babies but there doing there own thing and im someone that likes 2 check in with my buddies at least every third day.
    The friends i use 2 do that with faded away when i fell pregnant. But amazingly my pregnancy wasn't lonely at all, i loved it. Dont get me wronge i love this even more, but having friends would be the icing on the cake.
    Sorry about the winge. Its amazing how easy it is 2 tell ppl i dont even know how i feel when i wouldn't dream of telling anyone i know or love what i just told u guys.

hi can anyone plz tell me, im just doing my ticker and my pictures r 2 big how can i make them smaller?
    Also i work on saturdays so i express 4 her feed and im not sure how much i should be expressing? Can anyone help as i think i havent been giving her enough!
    Last edited by Kazmar; January 4th, 2008 at 03:06 PM. Reason: sorry i 4got the most important question.

Question how do i make my ticker come up on every post?

i worked it out all by myself!!! yey! Sorry how do i make it come up on all my post's?
    Last edited by Kazmar; January 4th, 2008 at 03:40 PM. Reason: 4got important question

its ok i worked it out
    Last edited by Kazmar; January 4th, 2008 at 03:51 PM. Reason: saving space

Good job Kass

Add it to your signature via the control panel Kass@

its all good now the the little fairy looks just like Annabelle. Hahaha...........she jsut sat up all by herself without me having 2 prop her! omg everything they do is so exciting

Hey everyone!!!
    I have finished work for the week!! YAY , had enough of it already.
    Nah it's not as bad as I thought it would be, its hard, but he seems to enjoy going, the staff are saying that he is handling it well, they all think he's gorgeous and will break a few hearts there!!!
    Welcome Kass!! Everyone here is just wonderful and I'm sure whatever questions or vents that you have we will all listen and offer support, afterall we are all going thru the same things.
    Ethyn slept thru from about 6-8 weeks, and still does, his sleep is something I definitely won't be complaining about, we are one of the lucky ones.
    Sorry I'm not going to do personals, have read what everyone is doing and what's happening, and I am thinking of you all, but its hot!!!
    We are suppose to be going to a party tomorrow night, is it wrong of me to fake being sick even to hubby? I really don't want to go. But hubby will make me go if I tell him that!!!!
    Got Ethyn weighed today, about 6 weeks ago he was 8.25kg (at 6 mths) now at 7 months he weighed 9.33kgs. He has been on solids for that month. Can't believe he has put on over 1kg!!!!
    Ok must go, got to spend some quality time with my boy!!

u r a lucky one Annabelle is now in the 2 sleeps a day thing but the hot weather has really knocked her around.
    No its know bad if u tell just a little white lie 2 ur hubby, its not something that can really hurt him or affect ur relationship......
    Is ur boy breast or formula fed? Bella has been on solids 4 a month also and she loves them she still loves booby though.
    Is Ethyn ur only child?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast