Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #24

Gigi jake is like bilby and hides his teeth too -we found another bottom 1 and a bit of one this morning when I was getting him to spit out some rocks he was eating - now we have nearly 8

I finally got jake to start finger fooding dinner! It was the only meal he was still determined to have off a spoon. My zuch slice was a hit for dinner and lunch, but I pushed it too far when I tried for dinner again!

Kim I am going to miss the bubs bcos we will be away! Good luck I hope bubba comes out soon!

Vicky :hugs: you are doing really well!

Ann we are into tanties too now - especially if he finds my lavender balm and I confiscate it!

Hi everyone else hope you are all well. We are off to catch our ferry to the island will see you all next Friday night!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

awww kim, big hugs to you! why wouldnt he do a s&s??? geez your due!! whats he waiting for??!?!?!?
    did you get a donut???? whens your next hospital visit???

well today would be a great day to be born! special people have birthdays on the 19th

for today Jols!!!

'Theres nothing i can do, you just have to wait for bub to arrive in their own time'.

I sure did get a donut....lol we bought a dozen LOL

I dont see hossy til 31/10 now.....wont see me before then so ill be 41+3

Have a good time away Nelly...hopefully have some baby news by the time you get back.

thanks kim!!! im 30 next birthday!! arhhhh scary!!! only in my 20's for one more year!!!

can you feel your cervix????

have fun nelly!!! im jealous!!! we have 3 teeth, one bottom 2 top all on the left hand side!! yep were weird!!!
    yay for the finger food!!

WOO HOO!! Jols Happy Birthday! I hope you get some yummy drinky poos tonight

Nelly have a great time, are you going to moreton or straddy? I love both really... great time of year! You might catch a peek at a whale or two if you are on that side Have fun!

I'm working all weekend I just told them I want most of November off.... I'm tired of working all weekend & Mondays and then kiddies all week.... I need a break.

Happy Birthday Jols!!!!! Hope u have a great day!!!

Ann - How did u get Ella to sleep without a dummy? we have cut Emelias down to only bed time but i would love to get rid off it all together!

Christy, hope they let u have november off.

Nelly, have a good trip

Kim - yummm i want donuts now

Vicky How u going?

Tara, -Hows everything?

We are off to Perth today for some shopping !!! will be interesting to see how long missy will stay in her pram before she wants to get out and walk. i give her about 10 mins :s

blah.... that's how i feel today. aston decided that 2am was a great time to be awake and PLAY!! wtf!!

so i am feeling shattered, and aren't getting out of pjs til I have to!

sorry for the lack of personals... slack at the moment... but are thinking of you!

LOL Jols just checked the guesses....not having a good hit rate with our guesses. So far your time has been wrong for today......so lets see if we can get bub to arrive today at any time!

Have fun shopping Blanche.

Vicky....hugs...

Christy hope u get Nov off too!

Vicky I've been thinking of you, wish we lived closer....

Kim's bubby *having word to bump* its time to come out now!! We can't wait to meet you!

Gigi I have HEAPS of recipes, Matilda (as I've let on a few times ) is a fussy eater so I have had to come up with some new & exciting ways to get vegetables into her.... I just had a look at her book as I wrote the favourites down...

ricotta & spinach (sometimes with apple puree mixed in.... think for the sweetness) was a HUGE hit at this age.

Also:

fork mashed avocado & banana
    wheatbix (of vitabrits because of no sugar) and apple puree
    pasta overcooked & fork mashed with mashed sweet potato

So looks like she wasn't into anything much more than mush, apparently she was a big finger food eater from 9 months and would refused food from our spoon so had her own spoon when I wanted to get meals into her. She wouldn't eat except the above unless it was finger food. I think it was her infependant streak more than anything else...

Had a ***** night and am having an equally *****ty morning. I am soooo over it right now. up every 20mins last night til i put her in our bed at 1130 then she wiggled and squirmed before deciding to get up at 430.
    i am so tired of reading stuff about what to do and feeling like crap because i shouldve been teaching her to put her self to sleep months ago.
    i wish these freaking teeth would f*** off
    OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicky - poor thing. i hope this weekend brings lots of sleep.

Happy birthday Jols. Will be toasting your last year in your 20s tonight with Pizza!

Blanche - i havent done anything wean her off the dummy. She only has it to sleep too so its a great sleep cue. I'll keep it going till she turns 2 i think...dentists have told me to get rid of it then. She sometimes falls asleep without it - in the car and pram (but she has to be reaaaallly tired) When i check on her before i go to bed she almost always has the dummy out. They only need it to fall asleep. She also has had a bear and bunny to sleep with so when i get rid of the dummy then bed wont be so foreign - well that's the plan anyway.

Nelly - what's your zuch slice recipe? i've made dumplings for ella. I freeze them and boil them up as i need and cut them in half - great finger food. Also tortellini is a fav here.

Ella is so tired this morning. Woke up at 5.30 which is very wierd. Going to do some reading on why they may be getting up earlier...birds maybe, or light, or maybe too much day sleep...

Ann

Tara you poor thing. it sounds like she was in pain and needed you. Only mum will do when you're in pain.

Can you and DH take shifts? So at least you can get a few hours of solid sleep?

Ann

on top of that we live not too far from the Indy track and those supersonic planes are going over. it sounds like they are about to bomb us they are so loud...not so conducive to sleep

oh man that sucks. The Indy thing is full on... I hope she has some good sleep today!

DH is going away the first weekend in November so I may need to have a meet up at my house... Friday night sleep over drinky poos...

christy can i come!!!!!

tara you poor thing hope tonights better

Can i come 2???? LOL

Poor thing Tara....i hope Evie starts to settle soon.. you have been having such a hard time. Sometimes i read your posts and wish i could take Evie for the day so u can rest and relax.

Well we never went to the expo. I wanted to..but have no money to spend of things...and we had to wait for a courier delivery....of which has only just arrived...and missing half of our stock that was ment to come in GRRRR......but.....theres always tmrw...for the expo..and even better our supplier is there with an exhibit!!

Christy I will be down for that meet up!
    Kim that is so sweet of you! if anyone needs a rest - its you!
    Feeling better now, Evie had a monster 2hour nap at lunch and DH took us out for lunch. then we came home and she had another half hour and had a huge play before dinner, so now she's gone to bed with not too much fuss...i did leave the room a bit early and she sat bolt upright and i had to go back in but that doesnt count!!
    I also got some rescue remedy today so let's see if that helps to calm her a little
    What a wonderful DH I have, we're getting italian delivered for dinner..ohhhhhh so good i want to have babies with it.
    have a good weekend everyone
    BTW I can top Sophie's dead moth...how bout half a dead ****roach!! i nearly died, especially since i just vacuumed, mopped and cleaned yesterday!

All fixed Tara!!

Well... I think it would be great. Honestly DH is freaking out thinking that I will be alone all weekend with both girls. I keep telling him that he deserves some time out as well. I'm going away the next weekend, even though I'm taking Jovie its still a weekend away from the house & mess & having a girly weekend.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast